The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTake a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_voting_barTake a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 Empty Re: Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join)

Post by Chellizard October 23rd 2012, 4:06 pm

Brit, no double posting. Its in the rules.

Here's the new posting order to keep the chaos minimal.

Sara, Beast, Batt, Brit, and Superguy.

^

THAT will be the new order.

Once Sara posts, you all have to wait until Beast posts and etc.

STICK TO IT.

Or I'll just smack this thread into the trash bin.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 Empty Re: Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join)

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 4:49 pm

(I understand the no double posting rule. I deliberately made my guy do absolutely nothing in the extra post; I only made it so Minotaur didn't think I'd ignored his action.

I've also started a second thread in RP Planning for us to talk Oocly about the mechanics of the fights and whatnot already!))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"What do you take me for? Of course I know what I'm getting into. I'm in a parallel universe, fighting an alternate version of myself alongside a group of parahuman mercenaries who want me to help the wrong accused Majestrix of... Do you ever get halfway through a sentence and find yourself unable to believe that you're actually saying it?"

Brian Braddock, Captain Britain
Britannic

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 23rd 2012, 4:58 pm

Britannic wrote:(I understand the no double posting rule. I deliberately made my guy do absolutely nothing in the extra post; I only made it so Minotaur didn't think I'd ignored his action.

I've also started a second thread in RP Planning for us to talk Oocly about the mechanics of the fights and whatnot already!))

What's so funny about this is the fact you could've edited your previous post.

So. Yea'.

Just keep to the new posting order.

And I posted here so they could see, without a doubt, the posting order. Just wait for Sara to post, etc.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 5:03 pm

(I could have edited my previous post, sure. But I was happy with the layout, how it read, and did t want to mess with it, is all ;-) ))

"What do you take me for? Of course I know what I'm getting into. I'm in a parallel universe, fighting an alternate version of myself alongside a group of parahuman mercenaries who want me to help the wrong accused Majestrix of... Do you ever get halfway through a sentence and find yourself unable to believe that you're actually saying it?"

Britannic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 23rd 2012, 5:09 pm

Britannic wrote:(I could have edited my previous post, sure. But I was happy with the layout, how it read, and did t want to mess with it, is all ;-) ))

Go re-read the rules, make sure you understand them.

There's a simple thing in there about arguing with your mods or admins; it's advised that you stop commenting on my decisions.

The rules are as goes:

All battles must be turned based, this means at the start of the fight, you and everyone in the topic must decide a turn system.

No Double Posting, this is defined as posting two replies without someone else replying in between those two posts.

Don't ever argue with an Administrator or staff member.

-My DeviantArt-
Take a Chance (Open to TheBeast, ask to join) - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Britannic October 23rd 2012, 5:20 pm

Right. Thanks, but you are massively overreacting to this, in my opinion.

I do t think I'll be using this site any more.

Have fun doing, I don't know, whatever this was. Kudos.

Britannic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 23rd 2012, 5:33 pm

(Ok let's all NOT argue with the administrator and get on with it. Because of the way we have to do this, it would be really nice if everyone could check on this thread as often as possible and update it when its your turn, even if you can only write a couple sentences. That would really help keep this going. Thanks guys. And if you have anything to add to your posts, please edit it in. Thanks again. Now let's begin. New order is me, Beast, Batt, then superguy. Me first...)

Around me, the world erupted into chaos. Thank goodness no one was attacking me... at least not yet. The giant hairy thing had rushed into combat with the man in the colored suit. They were both attacking the man with the finger-knife. Brilliant. I had two options. Get the heck out of their while everyone was busy or (groan) fight with them. I roared half-heartedly at the people. Humanity really bores me.
I would have ran. I would have. I just realized that the entire building was probably surrounded by the government, that's all. So, I waited for an opportunity to prove myself to the funny-suited man I had deigned to side with. Soon, my chance came. The guy with the finger-knife was thrown out of the pile. Well, he actually stepped out of it, but who cares. I took my chance.
Leaping up, literally soaring the air and attempted to land on him. With my arms outstretched to balance, I lifted my hind-foot, which was topped with a foot-long, nastily sharp, dagger-like claw.
And attempted to gut him. Which I don't particularly enjoy doing to people, but this guy was an exception.

Last edited by Sara Clyde on October 23rd 2012, 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

You know, at times like this, one thinks, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct. - Ian Malcolm (Michael Crighton)

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa October 23rd 2012, 6:01 pm

"Wooooooo" The Beast cheered. "I got my money on you dino chick. You better win!" The Beast said to no one in particular as he continued to shove handfuls of popcorn under his mask and into his mouth. After finishing his third handful The beast reached into his pocket and pulled out his smart phone and began to record the fight.

The Beast
The Chimera
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Battousai Hitokiri October 24th 2012, 12:00 am

(OOC: I guess Brit quit. So I guess we will just act as if he isn't there anymore. I am not sure how else to go about it. So here i go ^.^)

Battousai looked as the two closed in on his position. They were in mid-attack and Battousai had very little time to react. Normally he would've tried to avoid the assault all together and be more agile; but given the situation, it was more advantageous to use their attacks against them. Battousai watched and roughly estimated who would hit him first. It appeared that they would both hit at the same time. This was very useful for what he had planned. Waiting until the last possible moment; Battousai's body ejected six inch spikes all over his body. This was done just a fraction of a second before the attacks hit. This would easily injure the attackers and maybe even cripple them. Either way it was an effective tactic to allow them to injure themselves and use as little effort as possible while maintaining control of the battle. Battousai knew it would be too late to dodge the spikes; but he was prepared for a second assault to follow up his first move.

Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 24th 2012, 11:17 am

Minotaur saw the man grow stikes all over his body. "Crap!" He cried. He was barreling at this guy. To keep himself from getting himself used like a pin cushion he jumped to the side, but this time he was heading for the dinosaur. He felt one of the spikes cut into the side of his neck and he let out an infuriated roar. "Garrraaggghhhhh!" He roared as he lowerd his horns only seconds away from ramming into the dinosaur. He then spins to the spiky man and attempts to crush him with both fists. "I can handle a pointy little prick like you!" He roared with rage. How dare this mortal hurt him. HE WAS THE MINOTAUR. Civilizations lived in fear of him and this......man thought he could hurt him. "I'm losing control." The human side of him thought. "The Minotaur is trying to break free of my control. I must hold on!" He then attempts to stomp the spikey man into the ground with his hooves.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 24th 2012, 6:42 pm

The Raptor's body reacted to the spikes faster than her mind did. Shifting her weight her attack swang wide to the right, avoiding the prickly man. She stepped back as the huge hairy guy almost ran into her. The tang of blood came from him, as if he'd been hurt. Registering this problem, she turned her attention back to Mr. Spikey. She almost snorted with laughter.
The spiked man looked like a... a...
He looks like a anklyosaurus! It's... it's hilarious! Having spikes may make you look formidable, but it has a definite downside. It makes you look absolutely ridiculous. The spikes, however, do their job quite well. Instinct told her to stay far away. Unless she thought this out, this would be one hard piece of prey to catch. Unless those spikes went away and she could catch Mr. Spikey unawares, this fight might be futile. While she had been thinking this, the horned dude had taken his chance with another blatant attack. Meanwhile, The Raptor hung back, devising a plan of attack.

You know, at times like this, one thinks, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct. - Ian Malcolm (Michael Crighton)

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa October 24th 2012, 7:36 pm

The Beast fell back in his chair laughing. "Porcupine man..... I wouldn't have seen that comming." Once he leaned forward he ssaw that horn head the minotaur was about to go one on one with Porcupine man. The Beast felt the urge to jump into the fray but decided to stay right where he was. It would be no fun to jump in now. I would rather jump in once the final two were going at it. After he done that he decided to hook up his Ipod to the sound system of the bank and began to play some random music from his phone. First off was some techno. THe Beast quickly grabs a pair of headphones with mic that was laying beside him on the ground and began to speak in a deeper and more energetic voice then usual. "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU!!!!!!!! A THREE WAY CAGE MATCH WHERE THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE As MUCH MONEY As THEY CAN CARRY. The losers get arrested. IN THE FIRST CORNER WE WEIGHING AT I HAVE NO IDEA PORUPINE!!!!! IN THE SeCOND CORNER WE HAVE GOD WHO KNOWS hOW MUCH THEY WEIGH AT....... THE HORN HEADED MINOTAUR!!!! AND FINALLY IN THE THIRD CORNER WE HAVE DINO CHICK!!!! LETS HOPE TO SEE A GOOD MATCH-UP FOLKS!!" The sound boomed into the 'arena' and The Beast knew it may cause some confusion. The beast sounded like an announcer but when he thought about it by the time they would be able to get to this room he could already be gone. So to him the chances of them comming after him was pretty low. The beast then let out a small chuckle before resuming with a loud and heavy "FIGHT!"

The Beast
The Chimera
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 October 27th 2012, 10:19 am

Minotaur took a swing at he head of the dinosaur and let out a roar. He then attempted to run over and stomp on the loud person in the costume. "SHUT UPP!!" He yelled as he jumped into the air and attempting to smash the costumed person with his big hooves.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Clyde October 28th 2012, 12:32 am

As The Raptor stood there, techno music blasted out of a speaker in the wall, causing the feathered dinosaurian to jump with surprise. She peered curiously at the device. Seconds later, a loud voice emitted out of the box. I know that voice! It's that guy who Sara was so annoyed at!
While she was thinking this, the man said something about a present. Shaking herself out of her reverie, she focused on what he said next.
A THREE-WAY CAGE MATCH WHERE THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY CAN CARRY. The losers get arrested.
Raptor smirked. She couldn't understand why Sara didn't like this guy. He was fun! He went on to say something about a porcupine (which she guessed what aimed at Mr. Spikey), a horn-heading Minotaur (she guessed that was the hairy dude), and a Dino-chick (at which she snorted with laughter). She was liking this guy more and more by the minute.
FIGHT! The dude yelled like a wrestling announcer.
Turning back to the fight, The Raptor ducked in surprise as the 'Minotaur' took a swing at her head. What in Jurassic?!
The Minotaur went beserk. He ran down the hall and disappeared into the accoustics room for the bank. The Raptor looked at the spiney man in surprise and confusion and then sprinted into the accoustics room. She had to help that announcer dude. No matter how annoyed Sara had been with him. However closely their DNA was entwined, she could still have a different opinion of someone than Sara.

Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde
Sara Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa November 3rd 2012, 12:55 pm

The Beast got up from his chair once he saw the minotaur run in the direction of the security room. Unfortunately the overgrown beefsteak had triggered a silent alarm, The Beast didn't really want to be arrested at the moment so he took his phone and changed the music into rock music. After that he locked the door. luckily the minotaur hadn't busted through the door yet. THe beast then opened the window of the security room and crawled out on the ledge that was currently out of view of the window. Because his phone amd the headphones he was wearing was still connected to the bank system through bluetooth he could still be heard when he was talking through the head phones. "IS COW MAN IS LOOKING FOR ME? WELL HE WILL HAVE A HARD TIME DOING THAT... THOUGH i SHOULD WARN YOU the cops are comming." With that he took a leap of faith and jumped to a building across from the ledge. Once he got there he went inside the next building and sat down on the stairs. He then pulled out his phone and through its small screen he was able to watch the bank one camera at a time. Once he able to see the minotaur bust into the now empty room he shouted in the microphone whic was currently connected to the speaker right next to the minotaur's head. "BBBZZZZTTTTTTTTT TRY AGAIN!"

The Beast
The Chimera
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 November 3rd 2012, 1:59 pm

Minotaur was furious. "RAAARRRGHHAARRR!!" He roared. The room was empty! He began to wreck the room in a mindless rage. He had lost control. He heard the sirens from outside and from a window he saw a costumed man climbing into another building and he knew it must be the announcer guy. Minotaur was in a rage. "HE THINKS HE CAN TRICK ME!?!?" He shouted "RARRAAGGGGGGGH!!!". Minotaur jumped through the window landing on the ledge. He then kicked through the wall and saw the costume man on the stairs. His jaw tightened and he shook with fury. "I WILL CRUSH YOU!!" He shouted than he attempted to come down on the man with a hammer like fist followed with a hoof attempting to stomp him into the ground. In his mind Minotaur heard the weak human boy telling him to stop, but Minotaur wasn't gonna listen to a human. He was practically a god no human would rule him!

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top