The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_vote_lcapBattousai Hitokiri (Done) I_voting_barBattousai Hitokiri (Done) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) I_vote_lcapBattousai Hitokiri (Done) I_voting_barBattousai Hitokiri (Done) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Battousai Hitokiri (Done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battousai Hitokiri (Done) Empty Battousai Hitokiri (Done)

Post by Battousai Hitokiri October 14th 2012, 6:56 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Battousai Hitokiri
Title: The Man Slayer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human (previously); meta-human
Hair: Red with shades of orange and hints of purple
Eyes: Black
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 1500 lbs

Costume Description/Image: *See Picture Below*

Personality:
Battousai claims he is not insane, but just ahead of the curb. Though this may be true in some instances; he does in fact show failings of mental health. He has a lack of empathy towards most situations; and exhibits a strong case of anti-social behavior. Though he isn't withdrawn by any means; he is actually very social; though he acts how he wants to and has no remorse for not conforming to the 'social standards' of society. He has no problem gutting someone while in a conversation with someone else. Battoussai has no cares for how other people view him; but rather enjoys tormenting people with fear and frustration. Battousai rather enjoys seeing stronger meta-humans trying to destroy him. He finds their futile efforts rather enjoyable and even laughs in their faces about it. Battousai would coin himself as an "agent of chaos." He feels that chaos is the only fair governing force in the world; and that the established order is corrupt and 'unfair.' He tries to further his chaotic world view onto other people and will try to turn the greatest heroes of justice against themselves. He is rather successful in this, and loves doing it. Battousai is in short a psychopath, but by no means insane. He knows what he is doing is wrong... he just doesn't care.

History:
Battousai was born on October 31, 2000 as James Kilpatrick. He was born into a poor family in Dallas, TX. Though poor; he had a semi-decent life. He graduated as an above average student; but decided to go into the army to carve a better life for himself. Before joining; his mother and father both died in a car accident a few months after his graduation from high school. When he joined the army; he had nothing and so he knew that this was his only chance at a good life. Knowing this; he put forth all of his effort to get through his training. Basic training at Ft. Benning, GA was a challenge. Unlike the cushy Ft. Jackson up the road in South Carolina; this was the place of training the infantry. He had one hell of a time here. Though not the best of situations; he did make friends... brothers in arms.

After basic; he was stationed in Saudi Arabia. This is where he deveolped his theory of chaos (to a lesser extent though). While here; he killed hundreds of people. Though the military kept ensuring it was for the greater good; it still didn't wipe the faces of the dead people he saw from his memory. They were people as well. After a short time he realized why they were really their. It was for money - nothing more. All the government cared about was money. He wasn't surprised by this as he knew most wars were either over wealth or religion. Eventually he distinguished himself in combat as an excellent tactician and great leader over his platoon. His superiors recognized this and started to follow his career path.

Shortly after the war, Battousai was promoted to First Sargent. He had only been shot once, but had his fair share of IED encounters. His injury didn't cripple him completely; but it was enough to take him off of the front lines. Battousai longed to be with his troops again; and would frequently make requests to return. His superiors who had been tracking his progress; saw all they needed to see. Seeing his determination and his physical condition; they decided to offer him a chance to become a true soldier... a perfect weapon.

Soon after his acceptance of the program; Battousai was taken to a subterranean base in Navada. It was at this facility that he received a unique injection. The name of the fluid had yet to be determined; but it was deveolped by studying alien DNA and replicating it in a cancer/virus type infection. It would soon change all of Battousai's body by increasing the density to superhuman levels.. He would never need to eat, sleep, breath, or drink again. He would never have to feel pain either; but the process had an unforeseen adverse affect that was yet to be noticed by his superiors or the armies' doctors. After two weeks of observation; Battousai was launched out into the field for covert missions.

Battousai went on several missions after his transformation. Many of which were located in the Asian countries. It was during this time, that Battousai received his nick name from his targets. As his missions progressed, he began to become further unstable. Eventually his superiors saw that he was beginning to become uncontrollable. Soon his superiors tried to eliminate him as they feared he would turn on them. Sending him on a false mission in a remote area; the army generals thought a warhead would kill him... they were wrong. After recovering; he vowed revenge. Due to the new developments; he decided to accept a skewed view of his chaos outlook. Battousai eventually killed off his former superiors. Now he wonders around; spreading his infectious idea of chaos.

Powers:
-Super Durability-
Battousai's body is like any other humans... but much stronger. His body is incredibly dense to the point of being stronger than Titanium and therefore makes his body nearly unbreakable. Normal weapons have no effect on him. He is resistant to disease causing viruses, bacteria, and almost all poison. Due to the density of his entire body; he weights nearly 1 ton. He is still really flexable though and lacks no movement what so ever. He is also very resistant to severe temperature and electricity has trouble flowing through his body efficiently.

-Super Strength-
Can lift in excess of 90 tons

-Super Speed-
Due to his body being living metal; he is extremely fast and can travel over 110 mph

-Master Combat artist-
By using his new body to his advantage; Battousai is a masterful combatant. He can even separate himself and attack from multiple angles and directions. This makes him a deadly opponent.

Power Grid:
STR: 6
SPD: 4
END: 6
INT: 2
EP: 0
FS: 4

Power Grid colours: (Red & Black)

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:
Roleplay Sample: None as this is an alternate account

Last edited by Battousai Hitokiri on October 25th 2012, 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Battousai Hitokiri (Done) Empty Re: Battousai Hitokiri (Done)

Post by Chellizard October 20th 2012, 7:07 pm

Approved and moved. Welcome to SHRPG.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Battousai Hitokiri (Done) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc October 24th 2012, 1:26 am

Unnapproved for edits
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Battousai Hitokiri October 25th 2012, 10:47 pm

Edits made

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri
Battousai Hitokiri

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum