The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Corruptor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Corruptor I_vote_lcapThe Corruptor I_voting_barThe Corruptor I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Corruptor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Corruptor Empty The Corruptor

Post by JackCossack October 1st 2012, 3:32 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Corruptor
Title: Actually, The Corruptor is that kind of title, as Jack Cossack hasn't got an official name.
Alignment: Renegade.
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown, short
Eyes: Blue
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Costume Description/Image:
As a super, he's wearing all covering, black armor with light blue accents on helmet and boots, a bit similar to armor of The Polish
Ripper in color choice (The Polish Ripper is a character made by Jack Cossack), and similar to Master Chief in overall appearance.
The visor is in fact an array of micro video cameras, granting him noctovision and thermovision, and also assuring that nobody does
see his face. Armor has got some dents, scratches, something you would get from a combat. The color of armor can actually change
thanks to light difraction dependent on the weak magnetic field. He can switch between usual black with blue color scheme, forest
camo, and bright, rainbow colors (a side effect, occuring when close to powerful fields especially).

Personality: Jack is a nice guy, who knows a lot of topics to talk about. He's quite successful businessman not thanks to analytical
sense, but thanks to that kind of business sense that tells him what will sell, but also due to his attitude towards his fans. He's quite
known for his view against the governments that ruled so far. However, since his personal tragedy, he was never the same. In his super
personality, he goes into kind of tranquil fury, and as far as he is calculating every move, he never retreats before he kills his target.
That will lose him as he is quite sucky at direct combat. He's also got kind of vow not to kill innocent people, limiting his choice too
much. Of course, as he is super-known, and wealthy as well, he is more paranoid about being exposed than most of the people
perceived as villains.

History:
Jack Cossack is a famous, world-wide known video game maker. His most known franchises include "The Polish Ripper",
"SuperVillain", and " Racer" series, with Porsche Racer being the most succesful one and is considered to be a worthy
spiritual successor to NFS Porsche 2000.

He was born on 7th of June of 1995, presenting a high intelligence, learning to read when he was 2 and using the computer himself
when he was 4. During his childhood, it quickly turned out he's got knack on mathemathics. And on breaking any device he touched - I
believe it was the manifestation of his then-undeveloped powers. When he turned 20, he published his first game - "Anarchy", which is
about setting a government in a cliche, postapocalyptic, biker overrun land. It made him rich enough to work on the next games.
Thanks to his direct attitude, popping everywhere, promising a lot about the games quality and living up to these promises made him a
person every gamer knows.

2025 was the time when he discovered he had superpowers, when he deduced that three different cars known to be VERY reliable,
broke down when he thought "I hope it doesn't break down" wasn't a coincidence and broke a calculator with his super energy on
purpose. He started perfecting his powers of manipulating machines.

The tragedy struck Jack Cossack in the beginning of 2029, when his wife Natalie, and his two sons, Ethan and Bill were assasinated,
and he barely survived. Jack was destructed when he found that government was afraid that his views influence people too much and
ordered an assasination of him. Jack Cossack, promised that he will seek revenge on those who are responsible for that. He
manufactured himself an armor, and began to attack the officials using his powers. Media call his killing personality "The Corruptor",
as when he was around, cars of politicians seemed to swerve out of control, weapons of guard fired with no reason, and everything
seemed to be against the politicians.

Powers: Jack has got machine controlling powers. Of course, that would be too vaque to describe super powers of any super, so here
is the list of abilities:

- Glitch - That's why he's nicknamed Corruptor. It causes the affected machine to perform some random action. This causes cars to
randomly steer, brake, or eject airbags. Amount of concentration depends on a size of the machine and the wanted severity of the
action. With computer as an example, low concetration will just eject the cd tray, move the mouse curse, alt-tab the program, or
something like that (all dependant on GM), medium concentration, could delete some files non essential to system operation, or turn
the computer off, interrupting everything happening. High concentration may lead to severe effects, with an example being turning the
CPU fan and CPU safety measures off, causing it to overheat when not noticed in time

- Machine Control - more controlled version of glitch, needing more focus, allows Jack to make machine perform an action
specifically desired by him. All of course is within limit of machine capabilities - he won't cause fridge to jump at his victim, as
fridges can't jump.

- Machine Sense - Thanks to this power, Cossack can see inside of machine, either spotting it's weak points or helping in diagnosing
what's wrong with it.

- Machine Integration - When the machine is touched by Jack Cossack, he can feel what's happening with the machine even when
there's no sensors. For example, grabbing a gun makes Jack Cossack able to tell how much and what kind of ammo is in it.

Power Grid: 1 point spent on wealth
STR:3
SPD:3
END:3
INT:6
EP:4
FS:2 (He's got bodyguards for that)

Power Grid colours: Grey, Light blue

Character Image/Description: Jack is a rather tall, young looking guy, with short, brown hair and blue eyes. His trade attire (unless it's
too hot) consist of the suit jacket, expensive jeans, and white trainers, all crafted specifically for his body. He's not particularly
muscular nor particularly fit. His left cheek bears a horrible scar, and it's clearly visible that his left eye is a robotic eye - all are the
remainders of the assasination. Apart from that, he's pretty handsome and despite his looks degraded, he's still got a lot of fangirls.

Roleplay Sample:
OK. Here's Mr. Callahan, the defence minister. He was the one of people responsible for my beloved family's death. He's heading
straight home, surrounded by a squad of bodyguards. That complicates the thing. Guards are just doing their jobs, I can't kill them only
because their boss is a douche. I can't charge all of them with a random car. - after thinking about the possibilities of killing the
minister, Jack looked up on the known information about him... After some searching through the database, The Corruptor
facepalmed, as he forgot about the most important weakness of Callahan - He had a pacemaker in his body. PACEMAKER. And
pacemaker is a machine. Vital machine, if we have to be exact. So, any damage will lead to his potential death. Jack accumulated all of
his mind power, focused not only with his mind, but also with his heart, and casted as powerful glitch as possible, hoping it'll send the
minister six feet under.
JackCossack

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-10-01

Back to top Go down

The Corruptor Empty Re: The Corruptor

Post by Chellizard October 1st 2012, 4:02 pm

Interesting app. Everything checks out. Though you do need to make a minion app for your Bodyguards.

You can give them fully fledged NPC applications with backgrounds, or make them simple minions.

Your choice.

As long as you can keep in mind that you cannot access items that your character is not familiar with I.E. items created by other players, then your power is fine. (:

Approved and moved. Welcome to SHRPG.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top