The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_voting_barKnives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_voting_barKnives in a Gunfight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knives in a Gunfight

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives in a Gunfight - Page 2 Empty Re: Knives in a Gunfight

Post by The Widower September 2nd 2012, 8:04 am

If he counted correctly, he had three bullets left in his revolver. He was going to need to reload, and reloading was something you did after your opponent was dead. He didn’t have the time for that. He was heading for the door, but stopped dead in his tracks when a knife flew past, hitting the door with what seemed like great speed and accuracy. He slowly turned his attention from the door and towards the man who had thrown it. He quietly swallowed as he scraped the machete along the wall. He put the revolver back into its holster, reached inside his jacket, and pulled out his shotgun, pivoting the handle so he could actually hold it properly.

“I’ll pump you full of lead.” he stated. He took his three shots at the guy, pumping it between shots, of course, to get rid of the empty shells. He had to reload, sure, but at least he wasn’t slow at reloading. He wasn’t going down without a fight. He wanted to be able to leave this place, and he regretted his decisions so much at that point. He didn’t stand still while he was reloading, of course, he moved around. He wasn’t some sort of third class fighter. He knew what he was doing... sort of.

The Widower

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon September 2nd 2012, 8:17 am

This was why Mack hated guns. The bullets were slow and easy to dodge. He jumped on the counter and kicked the man in the face. Once he landed he swung his machete at the man. He heard a few of his slashes hit. He maintained the onlaught and finished it with a kick to the chest. "I killed guys twice your size". It was true. He remembered this one guy who tried to rape him in prison. He luckily had his shiv with him at that moment. Mack shook his head, returning to the real world. "Let's see you fight, pretty boy"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Widower September 2nd 2012, 8:28 am

The man was fast. Much too fast for a normal human. He shouldn’t have been able to dodge all of those bullets. The kick to the face was unexpected, but he used the backward momentum to backflip back onto his feet. Audrey had underestimated the speed of this man. He tried his best to dodge the machete, but one had slashed him pretty deep in the torso. When he was kicked in the chest, he just used the momentum again to back flip, this time a bit sloppier. He brought a hand to his torso to check the damage done. He looked at his bloodied hand and realised that this was probably going to need stitches, along with that one slash he got to the thigh.

“You’re gonna pay for a new suit.” he quickly pulled out his revolver and shot at the man, before putting it away again, along with quickly placing the shotgun back in its holster. He did this all pretty quickly, and then did a few forward flips, giving the man a knee to the torso and a fist to the jaw. He also tried to disarm the man by grasping onto his wrist with one hand, keeping the machete away from him, and trying to kick the machete out of the way with his foot. That thing ruined his poor suit. Thank god for the adrenaline, at least. Adrenaline was a great way for him to ignore all the pain in his body.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Widower
Spoiler:
The Widower
The Widower

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon September 2nd 2012, 8:37 am

Mack let out a grunt when the man kneed him in the ribs. He felt a tooth go loose when the guy puched him. The machete flew from his hand when the man kicked his arm. "You fight good, i'll give you that". Mack loved getting hit, it aroused him more than killing. "But i've got a few tricks up my sleeve". His push daggers slid down his wrists and he grasped them. He started punching at the man, knowing that each punch could pierce ribs. The guy knew how to fight and dodged his punches. Mack threw a swift kick at the man's groin. That would take him out.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Widower September 2nd 2012, 8:51 am

He was busy enough not to notice one of the punches hitting him in the chest. He let out a grunt of pain, and automatically realised he was using a knife. No normal punch could pierce that deep or make that type of pain. Luckily or unluckily, it didn’t hurt his ribs too badly. Audrey could dodge the rest of them, however, knowing the man’s attack scheme by then. Well, until he got kicked in the groin. He let out another grunt of pain and fell to his knees. Maybe he was a bit overdramatic, but this was a plan. He then bent over, grabbed the man’s ankles, and propelled himself forward with his legs, pulling the guy down with him. He also left a nice bloody stain on the floor along with it. He quickly got up and placed a foot on the man’s back, ignoring the pain of his torso that was aching from the stunt he had just pulled. “I’ll play dirty if you play dirty.” he said, applying pressure to the foot that was on the man’s back. He knew, however, that the man was probably not going to go down easy. Nobody did, when he confronted them. That’s why he preferred hunting from afar.

The Widower
Spoiler:
The Widower
The Widower

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon September 2nd 2012, 8:59 am

Mack let out a gasp of shock as he fell onto the floor. As his face smashed into the ground, he started having flashbacks. He was in prison. There were five inmates surrounding him. He slashed one in the throat and stabbed another repeatedly. one of them tried to charge at him and smashed him into the wall. Mack bit deep into the man's. Mack suddenly broke out of his trance and noticed at the guy had his foot on hos back. Mack was short, but he was as strong as an ox. He pushed himself off the ground, tripping the man.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Widower September 2nd 2012, 9:35 am

He pulled out his revolver and pointed it at the man’s head. He, however, did not expect him to push himself up. He lifted his foot and stumbled back a bit, his revolver still trained on the hooded man. He had two bullets, and he still needed to reload. Either that, or he could pull out his pistol and start shooting with that. He, however, just prefered his revolver all the time. “Let’s be gentlemen. You let me leave, and I will forget that this ever happened. Usually I charge for a forgetting service, but for you, I’ll give it for free.” he suggested, finger hovering above the trigger. He could easily just shoot the man, but he’d give him a chance. Whatever small change he had. His torso was hurting and he felt the adrenaline rush starting to dwindle. He need to get out quick, or at least find another way to pump the adrenaline around again.

The Widower
Spoiler:
The Widower
The Widower

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon September 2nd 2012, 9:44 am

Mack was panting from the fatigue. The guy new how to fight. "Heh, you fight good". Mack had his hands in his pockets, his fingers on the holdout knife."Since you managed to entertain me, i'll let you go". Mack was going to go in for the kill if the guy tried anything. "But if i see your face again, i'm gonna cut you into little pieces, you got that?". Mack loved a good scrap, and this guy had given him one.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Widower September 2nd 2012, 9:55 am

Audrey had to admit he was tired, but he wasn’t going to let it show. Showing tiredness or fatigue meant showing weakness, so he stood strong and kept his breathing steady. “If I ever see your face--” he paused, “Hood again. I will shoot you, straight through the brain. I’m not even going to give you a warning shot.” he slowly brought his revolver down, but didn’t put it into his holster just yet. He slowly made his way around the man and to his trolley bag, grasping the handle and heading for the door, though, he still had an eye on the man. He was ready to shoot him if he did anything funny. He tipped his hat in a sort of goodbye, “Have a good day.” with that, he took off his hat and tossed it towards Mack, “Keep it. I was going to burn it anyway. It stinks of Chicago.” And with that, he headed out the door.

The Widower
Spoiler:
The Widower
The Widower

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon September 2nd 2012, 10:02 am

Mack had to clean up this place. It smelled like blood and the entire kitchen was wrecked. "Get up you sissies". He watched as his henchmen slowly stood up, clutching their wounds. "I need to get this place clean, and you're gonna help me". Mack watched as the man walked off. He started to wonder just who the guy was. He was probably an assassin or something, no cop could fight that good. Mack looked at the hat that the man had thrown on the ground. He picked it up and just stared at it. This would look good in his collection.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Widower September 2nd 2012, 10:18 am

With that, the adrenaline had almost completely run out. He was safe once he was out the door and put the revolver back into his holster. He scanned the surroundings and headed towards where he guessed was the hospital. He put a hand to his torso and sighed. He pretty much had to drag himself towards the hospital, the trolley bag trailing behind him. He had to admit that it was a good fight. He enjoyed fighting with people that could match up to him, though he was tired as hell, and hoped he wouldn’t just pass out from exhaustion. That would be bad. He tried to catch the atto grab himself a ride. He thought back to the moments before, and the man. Oh dear, did he wish he had seen his face. Without the hood, he could slip by him without a problem. What was he supposed to do, look for people in orange jumpsuits and hoods? That was ridiculous. The rest of his goons dressed like that.

His ankle was aching from the dog bite, and he realised that he was probably going to need to stay in Chicago for a night, at the very least. They wouldn’t let him board a plane looking like this. Audrey knew that he probably looked like complete and utter shit. He was lucky enough to catch the attention of a nice driver, who opened the door for him. The man stared at his condition, and all he said was, “Bring me to the nearest hospital, I’m bleeding to death.” which was pretty much true. He climbed in and closed the door, putting a hand on his wound, taking deep and controlled breaths. “I apologise, good man. If you drive faster, I’ll pay for all the blood I get on your car.” He pulled out his wallet and placed a good wad of cash on the dashboard area, and the man sped up.

The drive left him some time to think over about the fight again. He suspected that the man was a super human. He moved quick, much too quick, and he was quite strong. Though, his strength wasn’t something that was abnormal. To think that the guy also fought dirty, and if there was anything he hated, it was dirty fighting. He had to concentrate to keep himself awake, and decided that this was one hell of a night. Sure, he regretted it, but it turned out, well, not too bad, at least. After it all, there were a few things he could finalise about the man. One, he was a murderer, two, he had rabid dogs that were scary as fuck, three, he had henchmen, four, he knew how to use a knife, five, he was a raging psychopath Audrey hoped he would never ever bump into again, ever. He did not want a man in an orange jumpsuit to be his murderer. That would be a pathetic end.

This was another reason for why he loathed Chicago.

The Widower
Spoiler:
The Widower
The Widower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top