The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Prototype Edge I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Prototype Edge I_vote_lcapPrototype Edge I_voting_barPrototype Edge I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Prototype Edge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prototype Edge Empty Prototype Edge

Post by Edge August 26th 2012, 12:42 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Edge
Title: Cyber Tribunal, Ninja from the Future, The Prototype
Alignment: Chaotic Good (Renegade)
Race: Human/Cyborg
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Cyan(left) Red(right)
Height:6'2
Weight:233 lbs.

Costume Description/Image: 
Spoiler:

Personality:
Edge still retains some of his old personality, such as his attitude and the way he talks. He feels he is unworthy of his task, but will carry it out with all his power. Edge has little use for friends, only allies. His programming has made him shy away from being social, as it isn't a necessity to reach his goal.

Edge has retained his hobbies, although he doesn't feel the need to participate in them anymore. He just feels nostalgic if he ever sees somebody performing his hobbies. His favorites were soccer, video games, skateboarding, and surfing. Edge still has a large respect and admiration for superheroes, although he now sees himself as an equal, but not a superhero. When unhindered with his goal, he takes on the mental aspects of a hero, as he is not compelled to do what he has been programmed to do.

Edge doesn't kill without reason. He prefers to take the hero's way if he is fighting for something outside his goal's parameters. He will simply leave his opponent incapacitated and leave then for the local authorities. If he is on a mission to complete his task, however, he will fight without mercy with anyone who stands in his way until they are no longer a threat. If he kills them or not is of no concern to him.

History: 
Access: Prototype Edge.
Accessing...
Tyler was a young boy who lived a life not worth mentioning in the future. This future was under control of a tyrant that oppressed her people, leaving them in poverty. Tyler had no direct contact with the empress, but knew that she was a bad person despite all the propaganda. It wasn't until he was 17 years old that Edge's story began.

Tyler had been skateboarding in the street, not on one of the fancy hoverboards that cost a fortune though. Trying to perfect a rail grind he had seen one of his friends perform, he fell into the street and rolled out into traffic, getting hit in the lower jaw by the bumper of a hovercraft. The lower part of his mouth was completely severed, and he was declared dead.

Dr. Slack had other plans for him. This boy wasn't the ideal specimen, but he had a good height and the right blood type. The doctor spent years rebuilding the boy, removing organs that were no longer needed and implanting chips in his brain that would 'restart' him and unlock his brain's potential. He repaired the boy's body and upgraded him with his nanobot technology. This would make him harder, better, faster, stronger. He was able to program the boy to do as he wished, but while in 'free mode' he retained his old personality until ordered again.  This boy was to be his agent in the past, using the time machine his partner had sacrificed his life to protect. He believed it to be the key to dethroning their empress. Prototype Edge wouldn't be enough to take her out in their time, but he could prevent her rise to power in the past. 

Dr. Slack developed battle armor for him, and was able to use his teleported to access what he called a 'void'. He learned how to access it to store materials and items, but only items that he could program his machine to find could be used. He also learned that the 'void' didn't have any of the laws that their planet did, such as physics or time. However, no living being could survive in this area. The doctor had used it to hide his research from the empress' soldiers, successfully evading her grasp because of it. This 'void' accessor was implanted into the prototype armor he was making alongside Edge. He stored the weapons that Edge would require during his missions in the 'void' and downloaded the necessary information on how to use it to Edge's brain.

The empress increased the pressure she had on the doctor, searching him rigorously often. It was time for the boy to be sent back in time before he was discovered. Finally making the port in the boy's stomach perfect for the armor he was developing alongside the boy, he was ready to send him back in time with his objectives. Once he would send the robot back, the timeline would cease to exist, however. The very instant he sent Edge back in time he would be a different person, and Edge would be gone forever from his time. So, he sent him back with these objectives:
Error. System corruption. Files Inaccessible.
New Mission Directive: Repair Mission Files.
Powers: 
Cyborg Physiology - Edge has the body of a cyborg, being considered dead still. His blood doesn't flow anymore, and his body is all operated by nanobot technology. The exterior of Edge, with the exception of his lower jaw, still retains the appearance of a normal human. However, most of his organs he relied on as a human have been removed and replaced with machinery which helps stimulates his muscles in coordination with the machines, making him better than before. His reaction time has become unreal due to the chips in his brain unlocking most of his true potential, now being able to react to things mostly nobody could. He also has access to a large database of information that he is able to download into his head while wearing the body armor, but retaining it permanently once it is downloaded.

Edge can't be killed by normal means, such as blood loss or stopping his heart. He is rather over vulnerable to damage to his head, for if a single chip is damaged his programming could go haywire and leave him a vegetable until repaired. This can be problematic as he isnt an extremely durable cyborg, compared to most others. If his head is severed, he loses all control over his body, but can retain it if repaired by an individual with massive knowledge of cybernetics. His nervous system has been repaired, and he can still feel pain. 

Cyborg Intelligence - Edge has small computer chips that were surgically implanted in his brain to unlock most of the potential that his brain has, making him a walking supercomputer whilst in his battle armor and connected to networks. Outside of his armor, he is still a highly intelligent individual, and is able to recall everything that he has seen, heard, read, or experienced in his life after becoming a cyborg.

Power Grid: 
INT: 6
STR: 3
SPD: 4
END: 3
EP: 0
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Red and Silver

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:
Edge's mouth is completely mechanized, as are most of his internal organs. He has no stomach, but instead has a large hole that acts as a port for his battle armor to hook into. Aside from his mouth, Edge is completely human on the outside.

Roleplay Sample: Agent Orange and July Davis
Edge
Edge

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Prototype Edge Empty Re: Prototype Edge

Post by Alpha August 27th 2012, 10:16 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top