The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Hit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
The Hit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hit - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Hit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hit - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hit

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hit

Post by Gastly August 27th 2012, 12:08 am

Tony wanted desperately to leave, but he didn’t. The hero in him told him to stay and stop that heaty guy from beating up what he thought was a possible ally. Sure that ally was the same guy who tossed poles at helicopters, but hey, beggars couldn’t be choosers. He took a few shots with the shotgun at Dustin, only to watch the bullets simultaneously combust. Wow, that really put a damper on things, didn’t it. At least the gas mask made the fumes of whatever was creating the heat not as bad. Sort of.

“How about you guys just take a chill pill and put the giant... fire death ball down.” he suggested, doing a hand gesture that was supposed to tell them to calm down. He was standing closer to the exit than to the two men, mostly for a quick getaway if he needed it. He had dropped the shotgun as a sort of sign that he didn’t want any more violence to go down in the club, but also it had started getting hotter to the touch and Tony didn’t want it burning his hand. “Seriously dudes. There doesn’t need to be any fighting, and there doesn’t need to be one more dead body piled up in your collection.” he said, trying to sound as level headed as possible. “Just put the flame of certain doom down, and we can all walk away from this.”

Gastly

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 27th 2012, 12:15 am

David ripped a pole from the stage and threw it at his opponent. It instantly disintegrated. He stood his ground and pulled a boxing stance. He was up against someone who materialize bullets, he was definitely no going to go into close quarters.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinner August 27th 2012, 12:28 am

A night on the town, wreaking some havok, was just what Jessica needed. As she pushed her wheelchair along telekinetically, she smiled faintly at the passers by. So far, none of them had given her that pity look that meant they'd need to be dispatched. As she moved along the streets, something caught her eye. Some guy was forcing himself into a nightclub. That was certainly interesting, so she wheeled herself a bit closer, putting up a transparent barrier around herself and her chair. A few others went in, and she saw fire, realizing this was a chance to get a little revenge.

She made her way to the front door, noticing that the place was on fire and two people looked to be about to duke it out. Grinning, she saw someone a little inside the doorway and decided to see just how well he might burn."Hey Mister.." she said telepathically, sending the thought toward the figure before directing a focused, powerful blast of telekinetic energy directly at him (Gastly).
Spinner
Spinner

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 27th 2012, 12:52 am

He looked around him as the guy tried to throw a pole at him. So you wants to use weapons well i will too. he shouted at David. He clintched his hand as if he was holding a pole and the fire surged out of his hand. His sword immediatlly took the place of fire. He raised the sword and then cloaked it into a deep energy heat cloak.

He held it in the air and swung it down at David unleashing a immense wave of heat and as he done this he seen the other person at the door flying directlly towards him. He did not know if this guy did anything to him so he lowered the heat around him so he could fly through with ease. But he still looked to the door and seen a girl around it.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 27th 2012, 1:11 am

The voice in his head freaked him out a bit, so he turned around to see this girl in a wheelchair. Oh, what was a girl in a wheelchair doing at a nightclub? Surely not to dance, right? Well his thoughts were cut off when he was suddenly tossed across the room. “What the fuck!” he exclaimed as he flew past Dustin and David. His expression was a mix of shock, confusion, and just down right poker-facing because people seemed to enjoy tossing him.

The heat wasn’t that bad. It was like a comfortable temperature. What bothered him was the crashing into the wall behind him. He quickly scrambled to his feet and pointed accusingly at Spinner. “Oh, girl, you did NOT just do that!” He even had to adjust his sunglasses so they’d fit nicely on his head again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gastly
The Hit - Page 2 ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 27th 2012, 1:18 am

David managed to dodge the slash. He landed a solid punch on the psycho, and was about to follow it up. All of a sudden Gastly flew past them both and David turned to see a woman in a wheelchair. "A woman? Shit". David was having quite the day .First Gastly shows up out of the blue. Then that psycho started setting the place on fire, and now there was this bitch in the wheelchair that was throwing people.

"I don't think you want to piss her off Gastly". David readied himself for whatever that wheelchair bound bitch had in store for him.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinner August 27th 2012, 1:27 am

A sly grin settled onto her face. Too easy.. she thought, looking at each of them in turn. To the one who warned the others she sent a message. "You're damn right you don't want to piss me off.." she thought, projecting it to him. She opened her lips, her teeth showing, and sent a few strong jolts of telekinetic force into the floor. Each one was targeted at a different area of the fire weakened room, and it didn't take long before the entire thing collapsed. Good thing I can't dance.. she thought, sending a blast at the ceiling for good measure. The supports, weakened, faltered just before it, too, shot toward the ground in a flaming heap. She slowly began to back away from the doorway, afraid the building could collapse at any minute.
Spinner
Spinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 27th 2012, 1:42 am

He looked around as the building shook. Well this was not on the schedule; well neither was the fight; or me coming in and killing mobsters. Well now what else is going to happen know what Fuck This, Fuck All Of This. He placed his hand up and blew away the roof over his head and Gastly`s head so they would not be cought up in the down pour of the debris. He mad the rest of the roof over Davids head a melted liquid so it would poor ontop of him since he was being an ass of recieving help. And as for the bitch outside I will deal with here telekenetic ass in a little once this building falls he thought to himself.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 27th 2012, 1:53 am

The whole floor being telekinetically shaken shocked him a bit. That was when he decided that it was probably a good time to leave. He looked up to the ceiling to notice that hey, this guy was making a hole in the ceiling, maybe he’s trying to help. He looked to the ground, that was still unstable, and just stuck a thumbs up to Dustin. Then he motioned his thumb over to the exit, trying to tell him that it was probably better to leave.

With that, he nodded and transformed into gaseous form. There was that coverage that looked like cigarette smoke where he had been before it disappeared, and Tony headed towards the door. He slowly materialised behind Spinner, hands on his hips like some sort of angry parent. “Look what you did, you’re destroying public property and hurting good samaritans! Someone’s been a bad girl.” Sure, maybe it’d be great if he had a weapon or two to use, but he wasn’t going to just hurt some chick in a wheelchair. Even if she was collapsing a building. She was in a wheelchair.

Gastly
The Hit - Page 2 ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 27th 2012, 2:00 am

David dodged the debris falling on him and charged towards the exit. That fucking psycho melted the roof over his head. He swore that he would get him after this was over. "Shit!". David narrowly avoided a huge piece of the roof and fell on his back.

He picked himself off the floor. He saw Gastly, once again, telling off a dangerous criminal. Fearing for the kid's life, he charged at the wheel chaired woman.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinner August 27th 2012, 2:05 am

Fools.. she thought as the oaf lumbered toward her, the gasmask dude telling her off when, obviously, he was too dull to realize it was human torch boy that was destroying the building with fire anyway, and after killing civilians no less. And they thought she was the twisted one. What a fucking..joke. She willed herself to fly upward, tilting the chair just a bit to see if that lumbering fool would crash right into the gas man. She decided to increase the odds of that occurrence by sending another blast of telekinetic energy directly toward gas-man's back in an effort to propel him forward again. She giggled silently to herself. Oh yes, this was definitely turning out to be a fun night.
Spinner
Spinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 27th 2012, 2:15 am

As he melted his way through he was kinda pissed that he did not get to fight. He apparentlly enjoyed it since he brought out his sword. He ran around to another building and climbed the fire escape to the top of the building to were he was looking down apon her. He created one of the biggest Energy Balls he had ever created and he changed its color to clear to disguise him from her. He charged it so it would take her ass out of the sky and on to the ground. She was to distracted one David and Gastly. He concentrated it to were his arms were widley spread out but it was not done growning just yet. He was taking all the heat around him to mask himselfr but also to power the destructiveness of this final attack.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 27th 2012, 2:21 am

Oh, this was all incredibly unfortunate. Gastly would have transformed into gaseous form, if his body wasn’t being too busy recharging. So when he was pushed forward by the telekinetic force, he just rode it like a moving wall, and he was sure he was going to crash into David. He put all his concentration into turning into gas. He had counted the seconds. 2... 1... There it goes! Just as they were about to collide, he transformed into gaseous form and materialised a few feet away. He pointed accusingly at Spinner. “You, sir, are one mean person!” he shouted, “You’re... You’re a mean person! I should tell on you!”

Gastly
The Hit - Page 2 ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 27th 2012, 2:26 am

David skidded to a stop once he saw the woman levitate. After she threw Gastly, he prepared to catch him. To his surprise, Gastly skillfully turned into gas and materialized a bit farther from him. "Good job, kid" David muttered to himself. He grabbed a nearby pole threw it at the woman.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinner August 27th 2012, 2:32 am

She was already fifteen feet up, and when the big man tried to hit her with something, it just bounced off the shield she had created, barely weakening it at all. She laughed at them, though it was still silent, but she noticed that the air around her had suddenly grown colder. Much colder. She spun around just in time to see the fire dude holding his hands in the air. She could feel some of the air rushing past her, the sudden wind formed by the lower pressure of the cold air. She put all of her efforts into a strong telekinetic blast, sending the strike toward him as well as the air all around him, and followed it up with several more.

"Next time you try to sneak up on someone, you better try to be just a little more clever, fuckwad," she sent at him just ahead of her blasts. The problem with charging up a power would always be that it could be interrupted.
Spinner
Spinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 27th 2012, 2:45 am

You dumb bitch those small attacks wont do much to a charged attack. Here you go since you can throw then I hope you can catch. Personally he thought it was a pain to hold in his hands now she would have to catch it with her weak power. It raged toward her completlly taking out the small shots she so heplessly mustered up in an instant. While he was controlling the falling ball he gave it the color of black so the shadow would show on the ground below so the two would have time to move away.

And just as she did he also put some small attacks behind the much bigger attack. Except she would not know these were coming since they were hidden by the change of color and size of the raging ball. Bitch your toast he said.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum