The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Hit I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Hit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Hit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Hit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Hit I_vote_lcapThe Hit I_voting_barThe Hit I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hit

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hit Empty The Hit

Post by dantoon August 26th 2012, 6:49 am

David was looking for a job. Not the legitimate type, of course, the shady type that most decent people wouldn't consider. There was a gang war brewing between two crime families. "Devastate" was hired to "take care" of a problem for Mr. Agostino. There was this associate of the rival family who he wanted dead. The target was hiding in his headquarters, which was located in a rather popular nightclub. He had to make this quick, because most heroes don't respond well to the news that some merc was wrecking up the local nightclub.

David put on his costume and made his way over to the nightclub. Cutting in line, he was instantly greeted by a gruff looking bouncer. "Get in line, punk" the bouncer growled, cracking his knuckles. David responded with a sucker punch to the jaw, instantly knocking the bouncer out.He kicked the door down, and was faced with four mobsters pointing their guns at him.

Showtime

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

The Hit Empty Re: The Hit

Post by Dustin Waugh August 26th 2012, 8:08 pm

While in the appartment the music was loud and you could see through the window that there was alot of movment. People would beat on the door and the walls saying to turn the music down but he did not listen because he was going to be going out tonight . He was running around his appartment getting dressed and he was now ready. He grabbed a remote and turned off the music then shut and locked the door.

Lets go he said as he jumped down the steps into the street. He walked for what seemed a long time to people and a quick time to him. He wonder for minutes until he came across a night club. He heard nothing but commotion and wondered on in taking exstream guard. Heat began to fluster from his body and he was getting ready to summon his weapon to use it if he desperatelly needed.

But he stayed outside waiting for something worse to happen.

Last edited by Dustin Waugh on August 26th 2012, 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 26th 2012, 8:10 pm

Tony was just hanging with his friends, and they wanted to try and get into one of those fancy nightclubs, so he went along with it. It was a popular nightclub they had gone to, so popular they had to wait in line to get to the door. As he was chatting with his friends, from the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar giant walking past to cut the line. He frowned, then told his friends it was probably best to leave. They protested but the fact that there was the sound of someone being punched made them realise what was wrong. It was like a bar fight, only outside of the bar.

He pretended to run off with a majority of the line that had dispersed when Devastate kicked the door down and people drew guns, only to duck into somewhere a bit less crowded in order to put on his gas mask and his sunglasses. He quickly rushed to the side of said door kicker and nudged him in the arm. “Is it just me or do you love, love, LOVE to get yourself into a shit ton of trouble?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gastly
The Hit ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 26th 2012, 8:30 pm

"Gastly?" David was shocked. "Get the hell out here!" as soon as the words came from his mouth the mobsters fired. He deflected the bullets with his arm and charged right into them. He decked one in the ribs, causing the mobster to collapse. He grabbed on by the neck and threw him into another one. The last one tried to run, and was knocked out with a bottle.

"If you had to ask, im here doing some wet work" David suddenly spotted about twenty more mobsters, this time with shotguns and assault rifles. Now it was even.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 26th 2012, 9:19 pm

As the area inside the nightclub got worse he decided to go in. He slowly crept into the main room were he seen the bar. People were laying down scared and some had fainted from the over dramatic stress. he looked around and stumbled into a hall way were he seen people lined and packed inside. There were around 20 or so mobsters. It gave him and idea.

He used his energy to coat some of there weapons to make it hot enough for them to drop and never pick back up. He ran in and used a small burst of energy to knock the small portion uncontious. The rest got back up and started to unload on him. He immediatlly made a field around him to melt any direct bullets at him. Then he took cover waiting for the next thing to happen.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 26th 2012, 9:24 pm

“The one and only!” he said, laughing. Right until the bullets were shot. One of the bullets hit him in the chest, but it didn’t do much damage at all and pretty much just bounced off. It did sting a bit. He stood watch as David continued to beat up all those mobsters, hands in his hoodie pockets since he had almost no idea what to do.

“You can never stay away from a fight, can you? You’re too violent, dude, maybe you should, you know, chill out. Have some weed.” he suggested with a laugh. Oh, and then these mobsters showed up with their shotguns and rifles. “Dude, you’re a dumbass.” he said, quickly moving to grab the guns from the unconscious mobsters. He twirled the guns in his hands and pointed them at the rest of them. They had shotguns, but he didn’t care. He had guns.

Oh and then this guy shows up, and suddenly the mobsters are dropping their shotguns like flies. He shot a few bullets at some of the mobsters. Maybe his aim wasn’t the best, but at least he got a bunch of body shots. He didn’t want to kill them, so body shots were the best for him.

Gastly
The Hit ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 26th 2012, 9:33 pm

First Gastly showed up, then this other twerp arrives. This day was not going as he planned. As the mobsters were distracted with the newcomer, David saw an opening and charged right in. One turned his gun on him, only to have snatched and broken in half. David smacked the mobster with one of the broken halves and threw it at one who was about to shoot Gastly.

The newcomers powers seemed to be heat based, judging from the way he overheated the guns. As he was thinking he mobster with a shotgun got him in the back. He fell to his knees with a gasp of shock and then turned around to deliver a smack down of epic proportions.

He charged in to the cluster of mobsters, pummeling them and breaking bones. He was having the time of his life.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 26th 2012, 10:14 pm

He looked around as the other mobsters were trying to flee like the scum they were. He ran and melted a wall to the alley were they stumbled around in fear. Not so fast, we are not done because yall were shooting at me and now you all pay, he said in a deep loud tone that would give a grown man something to fear.

He through up his hand facing them and started melting the ground right under them. it was hot enough to be a classified lava source. They immediatly tried to get out before they touched it but parts of there body was melted and was set on fire. He did not care to him he was proving self defense worked. He combusted the rest of there body into flames.

He walked back inside direclly to the guys. Well they are finished he said as the smell of burnt bodies filled the air. Man they stink Dustin said.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 26th 2012, 10:47 pm

Tony had ducked as Devastate tossed a broken half of a gun at another man, then he shot a few more in the torso before tossing the guns down as they had run out of ammo. He moved to pick up one of the dropped shotguns, testing its weight in his hands before shooting at another one of the mobsters. The voice, however, almost made him drop the shotgun, and he turned his head to the newcomer.

“Holy lord of fucks.” he muttered to himself as he watched the ground start to melt, along with the bodies of those poor mobsters. He quickly did the sign of the cross in respect for the poor souls lost to the ground lava. Tony wasn’t a religious guy, but if there was one thing that his mother taught him before she died, was that he always had to respect the dead. The sign of the cross, he found, was just the easiest way for him to show it.

He then turned to Dustin, looking almost angry behind the gas mask. “You didn’t have to do that.” he said, “That was a bit much.” The burnt smell was thick enough to have gone through his gas mask and into his nose. It was pretty gross.

Gastly
The Hit ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 26th 2012, 11:01 pm

David stared at the charred corpses in horror. Even by his standards, this was horrific. "What the fuck is wrong with you!". He was brimming with anger. It was not easy to get him angry. Pushing past the newcomer, he kicked down the door to where his target was hiding. He took out the two bodyguards with ease and walked up to the shaking mobster. His target had a gun. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, David quickly grabbed his neck and snapped it. His objective compete, he made his over to the psycho. "We got some business to finish"

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 26th 2012, 11:14 pm

He looked at the two and thought he was done. But what he came here for was now at a complete holt because there was no music and no people to party to or with. He shrugged and breathed out a long held breath. Well this sucks, no good night out, no party, no nothing. Now what am I suppose to do he thought to himself?

He looked over to the guy who had the gas mask on and it seems like he too was waiting for the next best thing to happen. But at the same time the guy looked discusted as if he had been sick. Dustin hoped that the sight of dead bodies was not too much for him, but as he went to ask what was wrong with him the other guy come walking up, saying something about him and buisness. Dustin was puzzled for he did not know the new guy at all and the buisness that was just brought up.

Are you dumb or something I have never seen you and I`m more than sure you never seen me so what buisness could you possiblly be brewing in the small head of yours Dustin said trying to get the guy off his case.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 26th 2012, 11:25 pm

Tony hated the thought of these guys just casually killing people. Wow, and to think he just wanted to party that night with his friends. His grip around the shotgun tightened slightly as he watched David return from what must have been an assassination attempt. He wasn’t stupid, after all.

He slowly raised the gun so it was pointed at Dustin. “I can take one or two dead people.” he said, then he used the gun to point at where the poor bodies of those who melted and burnt were, “That was unethical, inhumane, and downright excessivehe gritted his teeth behind the mask, not that it was visible. “I can’t believe I thought for one moment you were fighting on our side. Turns out you’re just another one of those crazed murderers. I’m out.” Tony wanted no part of what might go down between Devastate and Dustin, seeing as the tall guy looked incredibly pissed off. That and the smell of burnt bodies was really getting to him. God dammit, he needed a smoke.

Gastly
The Hit ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 26th 2012, 11:31 pm

If there was thing David hated more than not getting paid, it was needless slaughter. "My business is that you're going burning people alive!" David realized that he was shouting. "You don't do that sort shit". Feeling particularly angry today, he cracked his knuckles. He was going to give this twerp one chance, and one chance only. "Why don't you get the fuck out of here" David growled "I don't want to see your face ever again, got that?"

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh August 26th 2012, 11:48 pm

Dustin stood his place. He did not care if any flared up or cracked there knuckles, he was not going to just take orders from some stranger. Look here Dumb Ass if you could have killed them more humanlly then instantlly burning and melting all of there bodies then how about it but since you dont have my powers butt out on my way of killing plus it does not give you the right to hurt inocent people like the door man you flattened over there. Dustin was becoming pissed off and that did not happen often for he did not show emotions that seemed stupid to him.

The air in the night club and some what outside the building to became musky,humid,and hot all at once without warning. You could see he rays comming of the ground and surrounding the air inwhich they stood. Things like weak materials were set on fire and Dustin`s energy began to poor out of him, the floor, and the heated air around him. He swung out his hand at a 45 degree angle and fire and heat began to rapidlly come out of his hand as if he was ready to summon his weapon or a fist full of fire getting ready to fight David.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 27th 2012, 12:08 am

Tony wanted desperately to leave, but he didn’t. The hero in him told him to stay and stop that heaty guy from beating up what he thought was a possible ally. Sure that ally was the same guy who tossed poles at helicopters, but hey, beggars couldn’t be choosers. He took a few shots with the shotgun at Dustin, only to watch the bullets simultaneously combust. Wow, that really put a damper on things, didn’t it. At least the gas mask made the fumes of whatever was creating the heat not as bad. Sort of.

“How about you guys just take a chill pill and put the giant... fire death ball down.” he suggested, doing a hand gesture that was supposed to tell them to calm down. He was standing closer to the exit than to the two men, mostly for a quick getaway if he needed it. He had dropped the shotgun as a sort of sign that he didn’t want any more violence to go down in the club, but also it had started getting hotter to the touch and Tony didn’t want it burning his hand. “Seriously dudes. There doesn’t need to be any fighting, and there doesn’t need to be one more dead body piled up in your collection.” he said, trying to sound as level headed as possible. “Just put the flame of certain doom down, and we can all walk away from this.”

Gastly
The Hit ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum