The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_vote_lcapChaos at it's finest [invite only] I_voting_barChaos at it's finest [invite only] I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Chaos at it's finest [invite only] I_vote_lcapChaos at it's finest [invite only] I_voting_barChaos at it's finest [invite only] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos at it's finest [invite only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos at it's finest [invite only] Empty Chaos at it's finest [invite only]

Post by The Bolt May 27th 2012, 7:28 pm

” I don’t like this.” John muttered arms crossed over his chest as his eyes narrowed upon a rather imposing building.

”Not like I asked what you liked John.” Anthony answered sharply adjusting the sleeve of his grey hoodie. Foot tapping lightly against the warm concrete, while John had made sure to dress lightly. He couldn’t afford to get too hot or it wouldn’t be good for him.

”I know.”

”Good.” Anthony muttered checking his watch with a sharp gaze, as if it would help him in some way with what he were planning. Though of course it wouldn’t in any way. He was only counting down the time until he would have to get to work.

In front of him was a high security museum, said to house some of the most valuable treasures ever found and some even donated by wealthy families with too much crap. Anthony was there for only three things and nothing more. The sun had long since set and the museum was close to closing time. Yet he stayed hiding in the dark until the time came.

A stray cat was digging around in a slowly rusting trash can, most likely for something to eat. Such was the state of the once great city New York. Only three minutes to go.

”It’s time now.” He said as the watch began to beep, accompanied by a red flashing light. John stood from his resting stance, icy blue eyes glancing at the massive building in the distance.

”Then lets get started.” With that they were gone as what seemed like a shadow swallowed them up.

The next thing they knew, they were in a dimly lit room, which seemed pretty cramped. Anthony was pressed against John,teeth chattering lightly. ”Where the hell are we?”

”I think we’re in some sort of cleaning closet.” John answered, feeling what seemed like a broom jabbing at his thigh.

”I can see that” Anthony muttered kicking open the door, which wasn’t the best idea. As one of the security guards were staring directly at them,though he wasn’t fast enough to yell before John hit him hard on the neck. Man slumping to the ground. The guy thrown into the closet, they went on. If Anthony’s calculations were correct, they should be only a few minutes away from the vault where the greatest treasures were kept.

Though what stopped them was the sound of an alarm.

”Shit.”

”You can say that again.”

”Shit.”

”Smartass.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Chaos at it's finest [invite only] Empty Re: Chaos at it's finest [invite only]

Post by The Bolt May 30th 2012, 3:14 pm

”Now lets get this over with and get out of here.” Anthony said before he was interrupted by the sound of someone walking onto the scene, and not likely to be by accident. Who walks into a museum by accident anyway? John turned towards the strange interloper fully aware of what he would have to do to deal with him. ”I'll let you deal with him John. Don't take too long now.” In a second he was swallowed up by his own shadow,leaving the two to whatever happened.

”So we can do this the easy way or the hard way.Sure that may sound really cliché but whatevs. Guess I have to kill you now,since we can't have anyone getting in our way and shit.” John said shrugging as the tempature seemed to noticeably drop as his breath came out in an opaque cloud. Floor slowly beginning to coat over in a thin layer of ice as John formed a scythe of ice within his hands.

”I'll end it quick.”

Meanwhile Anthony appeared out of a small shadow on the other side of the vault door, ahead of him lay a room of priceless treasures and a few things he was looking for personally. Soon they would be his,while John took care of the minor pest.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2012, 11:22 am

The guy talked a big game but he was just saying big words;and nothing more. He allowed his power to extend more until the floor was coated in thick ice, putting the fight in his favor. ” I thought you were gonna kill me,not slip around. It's really embarrassing.” John said swirling the dangerous weapon made of ice in his hand adeptly. He could tell he was a better fighter than this man was and most likely there was nothing special about that axe in his hand either. He let the scythe fall from his hand and fade away as he formed two katanas of ice within his hands. They always were the best weapon when dealing with idiots and John saw enough anime to know how cool they were.

”Now why don't we finish this up. I don't have the time to deal with idiots way over their heads.” He said twirling one of the weapons before rushing the strange man. Though a straightforward attack was not his plan,quickly a small pillar of ice shot up under him and propelled him into the air. With a few acrobatic twirls,John reared his hands back midair and threw the blades at the man. Splintering off into a hail of power shards of ice that could pierce the strongest metal known to man. Not even his little axe would stand up to the assualt.

”You're over.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2012, 4:30 pm

”You have no idea how cold I can be.” John muttered as he landed on the ground, crouching low as his eyes easily tracked the guys movements. He was nowhere fast enough to land a hit on him, not without any luck that is. The guys next attack was as transparent as the first, he was going for a straightforward attack, aimed at his head. John could have dodged the attack, in fact he should have, Though of course John had to go the tougher way. He raised his arms to cover his head as a thick sheet of ice quickly began to form.

It was quick enough to stop the blade from sinking into his arm but the impact was still felt as his knees hit the ice on the ground hard. ’You know you’re really annoying right?” The surface of the shield began to move as sharp spikes began to rise from it. In a second they shot out at the guy.

”Wow,this place is pretty big.” Anthony muttered in surprise as he looked around the large vault. He would be searching quite a while for what he was looking for.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top