The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The birds of expedience
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
John Aliquam (updated application) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

Top posting users this week
Cerek
John Aliquam (updated application) I_vote_lcapJohn Aliquam (updated application) I_voting_barJohn Aliquam (updated application) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

John Aliquam (updated application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Aliquam (updated application) Empty John Aliquam (updated application)

Post by Janus May 4th 2012, 12:14 pm

John Aliquam
“Evil may have existed since the beginning but the introduction of so called "superheroes" has allowed the virus that is evil to mutate. People go to stop evil such as muggers or robbers and it elevates. It's a constant attempt to one up each other. It's simple escalation. You start fighting back and they become more intense in order to make it difficult. You start getting better and more experienced as do they. They become cleverer from the constant battle, learning your strengths and weaknesses. As I said, it’s a competition to one up each other. You pretend to be above it but you are not; no one is, no one but me. You see, I am the beginning of a new era.”

Aliases: John Aliquam, Charlie Wesker, Arthur Moreau, Janus, Alias
Titles:
Alignment: Villain
Place of Birth: London, England
Date of Birth: March 23rd 1998
Race: British
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5 feet, 10 inches
Weight: 161 pounds
Currently Located In: Constantly on the move but almost always in the United States
Scars and Marks: None

"Is his life really that meaningless to you? Do you want him to die? I mean, he is pretty annoying. Oh, I've got it. You do want me to kill him. Well, I can oblige to that. You can come collect his splattered brain from the concrete in a doggy bag.”

Personality:
A Psychopath is one way to describe him. He has shallow emotions and a lack of empathy towards people. He is manipulative, cunning and remorseless. To him, people, especially not advanced ones, are expendable. People to him are nothing but pawns on his chessboard. He is a genius with a talent for engineering. Patient and resourceful, he never rushes his plans and waits for years for them to be completed. His interest with heroes borders on obsession. He feels no remorse or guilt for what he does. In his mind, he is helping the world by starting nuclear war. He believes that by doing so, he can make the human race stronger. His favourite style of music is Opera, specifically German opera. One habit he has is that he tapes a picture of the face of each hero he tests to a chess piece that serve to show how well he ranks them.

"You solved the puzzle in three hours. This means each of your friends will lose three fingers."

History:
John Aliquam was born to a prostitute in London, England. He was blessed with heightened intelligence from birth. His father abandoned him and his mother before he was even born. He grew up in the slums, watching as men paid his mother for sex. It made an impression on him. Unfortunately, it was not a good one. He always admired superheroes and fantasized that one would come and save his mother from the life she had. Eventually, he had had enough. He took the fire axe from it’s place on the wall and smashed it through the man’s back as he was getting undressed. People stopped paying his mother for her job because the incident spread like wildfire. No one wanted to find an axe in their back. His mother, depressed and feeling helpless, killed herself to escape.

Instead of going into foster care, John (age 15) stowed away on a flight to America. He needed money while he was there and volunteered for some tests that a company needed test subjects for. The serum was a success and he gained the ability to shape shift into other people. With his new found wealth, he began the quest he came for, finding his father.

He searched and searched for him and, eventually, he found him. He was a mob boss in New York City. John tried to get himself a place in his mafia and was successful, at first. After a while, some of the higher ups took John out to an abandoned warehouse to execute him, on his father’s orders. John overpowered the men, using the gun to shoot both of them. Angry at the betrayal, John began a new quest, to prove that he was better than his father. His plan was simple, he was going to destroy half the planet. He tricked himself into believing that it was for the evolution of the human race, but in reality, it’s just him trying to impress his dad.

He travelled across the country, picking up mercenaries and soldiers. He enlisted a retired soldier that was operating as a mercenary, codenamed Azazel. Azazel, Kurt at the time, was blind in one eyebut one of the best snipers in the army. He was able to use his other senses to aim and nail his target every single time. John “blessed” the man by replacing his blind eye with a mechanical one. It twisted his personality, making him a loyal servant to John. Azazel informed him of a man that was severely damaged from an attack on his camp overseas. John had the man flown over and saved his life. He gave him super strength, durability and a mask that fed him a gas that eliminated pain for a limited time and shot outwards a toxin to make him and his group look more intimidating.

With his two lieutenants enlisted, John was ready to begin his plan. Due to his study of heroes in his youth, he decided that it was best to test them and push them to their limits. He needed to make sure that they would not interfere with his plan. He decided to start off small and tested two members of the group of heroes, the Sentinels.

"I hope you said goodbye to her, since you are never going to see her again.”

Powers:
John possesses the ability to shape shift into any other human being.

Abilities:
Master strategist
Genius Engineer
Outstanding chemist
Skilled manipulator

Fighting Style:
John prefers not to fight and keeps bodyguards on hand to do so for him.

Power Grid:
(1 wealth)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“I’m simply here to speed up evolution. After a large scale disaster, the human race is able to advance far more than they ever could if it didn’t happen. Now, you should be thanking me that I might allow you to see this new era.”

Normal Appearance:

Spoiler:

Other Common Appearances:

Spoiler:

Common Attire:

Spoiler:

“I am the beginning of a new era for the human race, a better era.”

Last edited by Janus on May 7th 2012, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Janus
Janus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-01-20

Back to top Go down

John Aliquam (updated application) Empty Re: John Aliquam (updated application)

Post by The Black Arrow May 7th 2012, 6:42 pm

"He travelled across the country, picking up mercenaries and soldiers. He enlisted a retired soldier that was operating as a mercenary, codenamed Azazel. Azazel, Kurt at the time, was blind in one eyebut one of the best snipers in the army. He was able to use his other senses to aim and nail his target every single time. John “blessed” the man by replacing his blind eye with a mechanical one. It twisted his personality, making him a loyal servant to John. Azazel informed him of a man that was severely damaged from an attack on his camp overseas. John had the man flown over and saved his life. He gave him super strength, durability and a mask that fed him a gas that eliminated pain for a limited time and shot outwards a toxin to make him and his group look more intimidating."

You'll have to give these guys powergrids too if you plan on using them in fights. NPCs can have a 15 point grid, but no stat over 5. Other then that your app is ready to be approved; however you're only using 19 points on your powergrid when you could be using 22. I'm not sure if that was for wealth or on purpose, but I figured I'd point it out anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird May 7th 2012, 9:05 pm

19 points-on purpose and for one wealth (whoops, my bad for forgetting to add that)

NPCs-There's already an application

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow May 7th 2012, 10:04 pm

Sounds good. Approved and moved.

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top