The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_vote_lcapJohn Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_voting_barJohn Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_vote_lcapJohn Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_voting_barJohn Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) Empty John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC)

Post by Mockingbird December 29th 2011, 12:41 am

John Aliquam

Aliases:
John Aliquam
Charlie Wesker
Arthur Moreau
Janus
Alias
The Man with many faces
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: British
Hair: Naturally Black (formula alters it to appear in any other way)
Eyes: Naturally Brown (formula alters it to appear in any other way)
Height: Naturally 5 foot 10 inch (formula alters it to appear in any other way)
Weight: Naturally 161 pounds (formula alters it to appear in any other way)

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality:

A Psychopath is one way to describe him. He has shallow emotions and a lack of empathy towards people. He is manipulative, cunning and remorseless. To him, people, especially not advanced ones, are expendable. People to him are nothing but pawns on his chessboard. He is a genius with a talent for engineering. Patient and resourceful, he never rushes his plans and waits for years for them to be completed. His interest with heroes borders on obsession. He feels no remorse or guilt for what he does. In his mind, he is helping the world by starting nuclear war. He believes that by doing so, he can make the human race stronger. His favourite style of music is Opera, specifically German opera.

History:
John was born in London, England in the year 1998. His mother was an award winning mechanical engineer and his father was a Psychologist at an insane asylum. His mother fell into a drug addiction to cocaine and her life went downhill from there. In order to pay for her drugs, she started to be a prostitute without John or his father's notice. John was curious about "superheroes" and heroes in general. He wanted to know what made them tick and he enjoyed watching them squirm. One day, when he was 14, John walked in on her having sex with two gentlemen. It was obvious that she did not want to do it and he hated seeing these people use his mother. He took the fire axe and killed the two men. After his father learned of this, he left them and said that John belonged in the insane asylum.

Heartbroken and alone, John's mother killed herself to escape. 15 year old John was put in orphanages. During this time, one of the foster parents did tests on him to give him the ability to shapeshift. When he was 17, he ran away to America so he could find his father who he learned had moved there. When he found him, he hoped that he would accept him at last. He was wrong and his father wanted nothing to do with him. While his father slept, he slit his throat and took over his majority shares in a company. Never having to work, John focused himself on the question that was always on his mind; what made heroes tick? He spent years researching and researching, maybe he could become one of them and learn it. But he realized that these heroes did not need partners but rivals. His psychopathic tendencies would have lead him down the path of the villain eventually anyways. Now he spends his time plotting from the background, waiting for the right time to test different heroes. He gathered up a group of mercenaries that he has paid over or manipulated into joining him but no one knows they exist. They are loyal to his cause and do not rat him out to authorities or heroes if captured due to the injection of a loyalty serum into them. Recently, he discovered what his father really did. He was the leader of one of the largest mafia's in America. John has spent time factoring this revelation into his back up plan. Since the introduction of his powers, he has lost track of which look and name is his original.

Powers/Abilities:
Genius level Intellect
Shapeshifting into any person

Power Grid: (-1 for wealth)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Image/Description:
John Aliquam:
Spoiler:
Charlie Wesker:
Spoiler:
Arthur Moreau:
Spoiler:

Azazel

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Azazel
Title: The Silent Assassin
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6 foot 3 inches
Weight: 200 pounds

Costume Description/Image: Whatever the situation calls for

Personality:

Azazel is a loyal soldier. He is brave, fearless and has unwavering loyalty to John. The robotic eye increased Azazel's loyalty to John to the point where he would kill himself on command. He does not care for people as all the people he loved died. He believes that people are expendable and does not mind being a piece on John's chess board due to the eye changing elements of his personality.

History:
Kurt was born in New York City in the year 1988. His father was a soldier and he did not see him much because he was often deployed in Iraq. He wanted to grow up and be just like his father. When he was 12, his mother had a heart attack and died. He was sent to an orphanage until he joined the army at 18. While he was in the orphanage, a 15 year old Kurt learnt that his father had been killed. In the army, He was a stellar soldier and worked his way up quickly. After a mission in Afghanistan, he was the only one left alive of his team. Driven mad by all the death that had been caused to the ones he loved, he quit the army and began offering his talents elsewhere. He was a hired assassin. He was feared and well known by the criminal underworld. Eventually, he abandoned his name and adopted a new one, Azazel. He lost his left eye on a job and wore an eyepatch over it until he was the first to join John Aliquam's mercenary group. He became John's right hand man after various missions. John gave him a robotic eye for his hard work and dedication.

Equipment:

Name: Enhanced Optic
Abilities: Can toggle between heat vision and enhanced vision (the ability to see further). It can tag faces for tracking so he doesn't lose his prey.
Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] in Red

Name: Sniper Rifle
Abilities: Fires custom bullets. The bullets themselves have 4 STR.The rifle itself is equipped with a suppressor.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Hidden Blade
Abilities: Normal hidden blade
Description: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Pistol
Abilities: Normal pistol, fires normal bullets.
Description:
Spoiler:

Powers/Abilities:
Master of aim
Master of hand to hand combat
Superhuman Intellect

Power Grid:

Character Image/Description:

With the eye implant above

Last edited by Mockingbird on March 3rd 2012, 4:32 am; edited 6 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC) Empty Re: John Aliquam (PC) and Azazel (NPC)

Post by Copper December 29th 2011, 3:18 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Copper
Copper

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top