The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_vote_lcapThe Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_voting_barThe Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_vote_lcapThe Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_voting_barThe Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) Empty The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open)

Post by CirqueDuFreek April 29th 2012, 1:06 am

QUEEN
The City of Angels-What beauty! The skyscrapers of every length and height-How astounding! The inner city and the crime rates-How Appalling! The scum of the streets and the ghost of a former glorified show-What a Pity.

FreeCell;

The mere ghost-hell of the ghastly gallows of a game; A joyride turned into a highway to hell. A circus left to the corpses of the clay, cold ground- Or so it seemed. How wonderous was a thing of such vivacious and lively, lovely fun to be turned in a wasteland of gothic fiends and nightmarish helldemons reaching from the earth to drag the living down?! A wanderer in the Distance; Curiousity shows. A young woman is in her demise and golden years; Sorrow rains down from the heavens in pity, and grievence smolders upon her in self-loathing. The wind snaps and bites at the feet of the few brave travelers. A weary face gazes upon the tent of the acient--once lively attraction-and continues on the drowsy roads. A scream ---------A Cry for help in the deserted back walls of Los Angeles. Suddenly the city of Angels seemed far more hellish than that of the titles namesake;
A shadow, so it seemed, to have forced its way upon the night, plagueing the darkness and light in her horrid foreboding. A creature or a woman? A question rendered the minds of many. Play, Play, Play. What an eccentric play of words to want to play in the passive playground of misfits!

SPADES

She was skipping along the isles of the street in the allies. Her circus 'tour' was closed for the day and while her band of gothica-like circus mate went off n their daily crime spree, Little Miss ClairBear needed somehing to pass the time. Her bouncy little, obnoxious piggy-tails pertruded through her massive tophat and she giggled daintily and swayed back at forth to make her pigtails swish even more.

As she reached the main street with people; Tourists, locals, kids, adults, men, women, everything, it was all that she lived for. All eyes on her--

------------All Eyes on ME in the center of the RING, just like a Circus!-----------

QUEEN;

Slipping both hands into her waistcoat, she tapped the hell of her boot on the ground and then skipped forward; the tell-tale swing of her Latina hips moved her and drew attention to her every proportion. She liked that. When she knew there were eyes on her and that he knew how to keep attention ...

FREECELL; Ah, a bank, she thought in her little dingy mind. Nah ... Not today ... Today was sunny. Her misdialated eye liked the sunlight, however odd it seemed. Keeping a strut in her steps, she sacily prompted her way down the street and glanced and glanced for the forlorn look of a bystander. The more obvlivious, the more fun she could have with her magic trick!

------Is it true what they say?
Is it all just fun and games?
Or is there more behind the makeup, And the faces full of paint?

I ask you, do you want to come and play ..?---------------------------

CirqueDuFreek
CirqueDuFreek

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-04-19

Back to top Go down

The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) Empty Re: The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open)

Post by Ronin April 29th 2012, 2:12 am

Victor had dressed very light for this occasion, he was on vacation in Los Angeles, California. Sure he was the clone of the original Victor Suarez, but since being the clone he still had a lot of work to fill in for the one that died. Victor stepped out of the hotel in a tight purple v-neck short sleeve shirt that hugged his biceps, still wanting to match he wore a pair of beige cargo shorts with a pair of purple shoes to match his shirt. Victor had to match his shirt and his shoes because he wanted to make a good impression on somebody. "Lets get this vacation started shall we?" He said to himself quietly as he began making his way down the sidewalk of the hotel.

While Victor walked down the sidewalk he noticed a group of people standing in front of a lady, for some reason the lady caught his attention more than anything. She did not look different from anybody but yet she knew how to keep and catch somebody's attention. Victor walked up into the crowd preferring to stay in the back in case something bad happened and he needed to go change clothes quickly, but for now he would watch the show. As he kept his attention on the lady that was at the front he placed his right hand on the small of his back and adjusted his staff so it would not look noticeable from the back. Victor still had everything he needed with his including his eye mask in his right leg pocket, one gun in his left leg pocket and one gun strapped to his right inner thigh and his trusted staff on the small of his back. "Keep me entertained." Victor said quietly as he watched the lady who drew the attention of many.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) Empty Re: The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open)

Post by XxRedxX April 29th 2012, 2:10 pm

It was particularly difficult to travel being only fourteen but Alex managed it as best as he could. It involved a lot of lies and a lot of running away. He knew bad people were after him, but he didn't know how close they were. He kept his coarse erratic, and made traveling decisions on the fly. Through a series of bus trips across the country, paying only cash, he round up in Los Angeles, California. Better yet, it was a beautiful day out and perfect for walking around the streets taking in the sites.

He wore what he always wore, a pair of blue jeans, a black tee with a red short sleeved baseball shirt over top and his hat. He was wearing a pair of fingerless leather gloves, mostly because he thought they looked cool and had just bought a pair of sunglasses from a quick shop along with a hotdog covered in a multitude of ingredients in which he enjoyed.

Leaving the store, and taking a bite from his delicious lunch he noticed that there was a lot of commotion going on down the street a bit. His interest already caught, he made his way down the street to see what was going on. Being to short to see over the crowd walking around, he climbed up a lamp post. He looked over and spotted a woman coming down the street. By the way she was dressed, and the way she carried herself it seemed like she was trying to draw attention to herself.

Taking another bite from his hotdog, he couldn't only watch and wait to see what happens.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Queen of Spades and Everything in Between (Open) Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top