The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:58 by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 3:39 by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 23:52 by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 12:04 by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 7:56 by Tybrid

» The Warden
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 0:48 by inquisitor

» Talos
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 0:47 by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr - 10:02 by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr - 10:20 by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr - 1:22 by Chellizard

» Randolph
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr - 3:56 by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr - 4:53 by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Its all about the green [invite only]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about the green [invite only]

Post by Jordan Reynolds Sat 28 Apr - 22:17

Anu heard his complaint about a headache and mentally commanded one of the plants to bring her something. It came with a small red berry that look almost blood red. It fell into her palm and she handed it to the man. "This should help your headache,people new to this place tend to get overwhelmed by the scent." She said in the tone of a humble host with a smile. Next she could answer his question about aspirations.

"My aspirations are simple. I plan to basically take over the world so to speak, Sure it may seem like the cliche bad guy thing but I have noble intentions. Humanity has ogne so far wrong and is even destroying the planet. If they keep going the way they are,the world we be destroyed within the next half century. " She paused for a breath.""So I plan to control and lead this world into an era of peace and prosperity. As the goddess holding the reigns,but I need a powerful general tpo help me." She motioned towards Henry.

"Will you be that general?"

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Its all about the green [invite only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Its all about the green [invite only]

Post by Brorschach Sat 28 Apr - 22:30

Jeramiah leaned back in his chair and swallowed the berry, the headache was going down, replaced by a feeling of cool relief. "General? I did that once, a long, LONG, time ago. Raised an army 100,000 strong. We didn't lose a single battle. Then we sacrificed them. To what, I don't know and I don't honestly care." Jeramiah was surprised at how much he had revealed, normally he was completely silent about his past, no matter how much someone asked, was it something in the berry that made him speak? He didn't know, but he would have to be more careful, lest he give this woman a handle on him. "I'm not much for soldiering, but I'd consider it. What do I get out of it?" he queried, making a mental list of all the things he was expecting her to offer, and what he would turn down. He had no intention of joining someone's army, let alone leading it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds Tue 1 May - 3:36

Anu raised an eyebrow at the mans explanation, though she was internally interested at his story. ”You would get an army of powerful soldiers that would do as you commanded. As well as a personal guard at all times. Possibly even a position of power once I make this world mine.” She said hoping to appeal to the human side of him if it existed. Leaning back she wiped a strand of hair form her eyes as she gauged his reaction ”Though let me make this easier. Her tone was ice as her irises burrowed into the mans with a piercing glare. You will join me.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach Tue 1 May - 3:40

Jeramiah chuckled to himself at first, listening to her droll on about what she would offer him, that was until she commanded him to join her. All of a sudden his ever fiber was screaming to do it, but just a moment ago he had been ready to disregard her offer. "Wh-what did you do to me!" he gasped.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds Tue 1 May - 3:47

Her demeanor changed dramatically as he finally succumbed to the spores power. ”I’m pleased you changed your mind. I need you to acquire a few things from” She opened a notepad and scribbled down a few things on it, and handed it to the man. ”Once you do that I can get to work on something that will assure my victory.” She was sure of herself and with a superhuman at her disposal it was all easier.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach Tue 1 May - 4:21

"damn you" Jeramiah sneered as he took the list. He didn't recognize most of the names on the list, but he didn't have much of a choice. As he turned to exit the apartment he looked back. "The moment I'm free, I'm going to burn you and your damn garden to the ground" he said, slamming the door behind him. Jeramiah exited the building and headed towards where the first target was, this would be easy seeing as they didn't know he was coming.

Jeramiah walked up the facility, a toll booth stopping him. He really wished he'd gotten some sort of plant monster or something to help him, but that bridge was already burned. As he ducked under the gate, the man working the booth came out, but before he could say a word Jeramiah had already put two rounds into his skull. "Sorry, but I don't have the time to waste on you." he said as he walked over to the man and grabbed his gun. It was a standard pistol but Jeramiah could make good use of it as a last resort. Jeramiah entered the complex only to be greeted by several men armed with submachine guns. Sighing, Jeramiah pulled out his inscribed semi-auto and let loose. The guards responded but most only got off a few rounds before the bullets curved and killed them. As Jeramiah reloaded, he noted that there didn't appear to be anyone else in the room. He proceeded like this through several more rooms, each one feeling more like a repetition then the last. Enter. Shoot. Proceed. Finally, he entered a room where the only inhabitants were some shaking scientists. Jeramiah sighed and yelled "If you want to live then you'll get me..." he said, pulling out the list. Jeramiah mumbled, until he found it "Experiment 21-8/M3" he shouted and watched as the scientists scurried around, pushing buttons and other things. Eventually they stopped and a small container rose from the floor. Jeramiah couldn't see inside as it was encased entirely in metal. Jeramiah walked over and picked it up. So many dead for this tiny thing, he turned to exit but heard what sounded both like a whisper and a roar in his mind "kill them all" it said "leave none alive".

Jeramiah sighed and flipped the safety off of the dead guard's handgun. "Sorry folks, but I'm being told that I have to kill all of you. I know this doesn't help but I don't have a choice." He said coldly as he pulled the trigger 8 times. 8 bullets. 8 bodies. Jeramiah dropped the pistol and walked out, the only sound in the place was the echo of his footsteps.

Walking out into the light, Jeramiah realized his post-escape life hadn't been much more then petty thievery and homicide. However, unlike before, this time he was forced into it. He reflected on this until he arrived back at the apartment. Jeramiah opened the door, got down on one knee and presented the container to the woman. It wasn't his choice, but he doubted she cared.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds Tue 1 May - 23:58

Anu was pleased by the mans offering, after what seemed like a grueling effort on his part. She took the cylinder with pleasure as she unscrewed the cap slowly. A faint light permeating from it as it shone over her pale,cream toned skin. ”Stand, kneeling doesn’t suit you. I am pleased by how quickly you performed. So stand. We have much more to do before this day is over and I don’t like wasted time.” She stood from her seat which she had sat for a good hour waiting on him. ”Though you deserve a rest. Come back tomorrow and we can carry on with my next plan. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach Wed 2 May - 0:59

Jeramiah frowned, not only from annoyance but confusion as well. "Why are you acting like we're friends, you've got your spores in my body and I've threatened to burn you to ash. What reason do you have to act like we're anything but puppet and puppeteer?" he asked. Normally he would have reached for his gun, but the damned spores prevented him from doing anything hostile towards her.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top