The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. Empty Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Post by Gauntlet March 4th 2012, 8:56 pm

Gauntlet got off the plane with Phoenix and Los Angeles, anyone could look at Gauntlet's face and see how angry he was as he stepped off the plane and into the large air conditioned airport in LA. "Phoenix, the douche-bag leaned his seat ALL THE WAY BACK, who does that on a plane?" Gauntlet muttered as he walked out of the gate.
Gauntlet hated flying, almost as much as he hated the west coast, but it was important that he be here with Phoenix. Gauntlet and Phoenix had been growing closer lately and Gauntlet was honored to have been picked to go scope out California for a possible new branch of The Talons. Gauntlet knew he wouldn't be picked to lead the new Talons group though, he wasn't sure how he'd feel if he was. First of all Gauntlet hated the West Coast, the people were colorful and friendly, the weather was hot and humid and palm trees aren't that cool.
He looked at Phoenix realizing that he hadn't said a word since he got off the plane. "Security was a bitch, getting 10lb metal gauntlets past those douche bags was impossible. How did you get that sword through anyway?" Gauntlet realized he was talking too much and decided to keep quiet as they walked out of the airport.

Gauntlet looked around, it was too open here, he hated it. "Where do you wanna scope out first?" Gauntlet asked, looking at Phoenix who still hadn't said a word.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. Empty Re: Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Post by Andrew March 4th 2012, 9:13 pm

Phoenix was excited to be going over to Cali. He chose Gauntlet for the trip because he was getting closer with him and wanted someone to hang with to make the trip less work and more enjoyable. Phoenix walked past the security in the airport and looked up at the man and smiled. He tuned to his left and saw Gauntlet was saying something he had his headphones in so he couldn't hear him. Both arms had bags so his "hands were tied".

As he walked out into the beautiful sunshine he took it all in. Making quick observations of the people, the cars, the scenery. He turned to Gauntlet who was still talking and laughed a little as he unpluuged a headphone and replied with a "i'm sorry dude, music, Escape The Fate. Anyway's let's head to the hotel first and check in." They walked up to the car renting section of the airport. Phoenix told Gauntlet to stay put for a minute and handed him the information of the car they're getting. "Yeah I know, Ford Fusion isn't great, but it's got wheels." 5 minutes went by and Phoenix walked out with a shit eating grin. "Turns out a buddy from high school works here, we sort of got an upgarde." A black Lamborghini with tined windows. Phoenix got in the drivers seat and thanked the sales man. "No we are talking, get in dude."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top