The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_voting_barSometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_voting_barSometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.)

Post by Mockingbird April 12th 2012, 8:22 pm

"My Dad? What's he got to do with all this?" Andree asked, gesturing around to the stone cold room they sat in. As the chilly air nipped at her sleeveless arms, she crossed her arms against her chest to make herself warmer. She could almost see her own breath as she tried to keep warm. Her hands wrapped themselves around each of her upper arms and bean to rub them, trying to create some heat from the friction. Andree smirked a bit when Scar said she couldn't have children. I may be no doctor, but I'm pretty sure there is a difference between fat and pregnancy. She's not growing any direction that would indicate that she's just getting fat, nor does she seem the type to let herself go. Andree narrated to herself silently. Once Scar had felt her stomach and spoken once more, Andree leaned in a bit closer and hugged her. After finishing their embrace, she leaned back, still on her knees, and said to her "Congrats, I'm happy for you." A smile stretched across her face as she said this, temporarily forgetting their current predicament.

This bit of glee was short lived though as she soon fell unconscious. Though, in her mind, it appeared that nothing had changed. They were still in the room, she was still looking into Scar's eyes with glee, nothing seemed wrong. That was, of course, until a violent explosion ripped the titanium door off of it's hinges and allowed Scar and her an exit. Eyes full of shock, Andree turned back to Scar and said to her. "Well, let's get out of here." Quickly, she took Scar's hand and began to run at an average pace, not wanting to hurt Scar or the baby.

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes kidnappings are a bitch. (Ember and Birdie.)

Post by Ember_Fangs April 12th 2012, 8:49 pm

"Here," Scarletta frowned when Andree began to rub her arms, tugging off her jacket she wrapped it around the girl then took her hands in hers, the fire creeping through her skin enough to not burn the girl but basically act as a fire. Scar could handle the cold, hell she was a walking volcano basically. Missing a jacket wouldn't do her... or the baby ... any harm. The baby. Scar was still trying to get her head around the idea. It seemed now she had acknowledged the being inside of her, it was content and happy to relax and grow. Very... quickly. Scar's stomach was basically getting a little bit bigger every hour or so. She had been about to tell Andree about her father, that his name had been Ryan and that Scar had basically fallen in love with him but something had gone off in the helmet and she had slipped unconscious before she could comprehend what the weird spelling chemical was.

In reality Scar's body was limp as she was picked up with extreme care and carried out of the room. Her cheek rested against the man's chest, her hands resting over her stomach as she was moved to a medical room. The last time Scar had been in a room like that had been when she'd had an angel shoved down her throat. Now while she was completely out of it, happily oblivious to the danger she was in, the baby was not. Fire sparked along Scar's skin as they stepped into the medic ward, probably causing sever burn's to whoever was holding her. It was now a ticking count down as to when the baby got Scar to wake up.

In her sleep, Scar was not in any danger at all. In fact, she was being rescued.. Andree grabbed her hand and hurled her to her feet. She appreciated the obviously slowed run Andree was doing for her babies sake but the kid had survived five months of air elemental's and shoot outs, it could survive a quick run from whatever weird building they were in. In the end she was the one dragging Andree down the corridor. Shouts went up around them and shots were fired at whatever the hell at broken them out but Scar was not going to look back. They skidded down one hall until they came to a gang of soldiers.

"Hey -"
"Get in!" Scarletta shoved Andree gently into another room, slamming the door shut behind them and wielding it shut. "Where are the fricken windows in this place?!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 12th 2012, 11:00 pm

"Sonofabitch!" the doctor yelled in a clear Brooklyn accent, wincing at the severe burns on his left hand, which he had used to touch Scar. His glove had burnt off and dealt a mild burn to his hand, but not too bad. The glove had provided suitable protection.

Nightkill entered the room, his eyes looking around the room and setting on Scar, who had fire rising. Confusion on his face, but then he laughed. "The offspring has protection! Already? Beautiful. Simply beautiful." he told the doctor, who did not find it as beautiful since he was treating his burn wounds.

"What are we going to do?" he asked, his hands in cold water. Nightkill frowned, in some thought.

"Wear thicker gloves. I'll be back." he said, walking off. He had a time limit now. Scar would be awake soon, the baby guaranteed it. Tick tick tick. But he had an idea, one that would allow the baby to be removed safely and damage Scar psychologically.

In the dreamstate, guards attacked Scar and Andree, firing their guns. They came from a corner, and alarms were ringing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 13th 2012, 12:49 am

Woah! Okay then! You lead. Andree thought to herself as Scarletta switched their positions and was dragging her down the corridor. Though Andree could run faster than Scar, she was going to let her take the lead and pace them. Only she could really tell what would hurt the baby. Well, the doctors could probably tell, but no one in their current predicament could. Damn it! She yelled silently at the sound of gunshots. Though it should have been one of the first things she expected when they escaped, it had slipped her mind and keeping Scar and the baby safe took priority. She was just getting into Scar's pacing when she was gently shoved into another room and Scar sealed the door behind her.

The sirens were still audible from inside, their annoying whine repeating over and over again in a pattern. "I wonder what the explosion back there was all about. I mean, who did it? Certainly not him or his men, that's for sure. And I don't have any friends that know I'm here, do you?" Andree asked her, ignoring the sirens. "And, also, seeing as there are no windows and you sealed the door, we may be stuck here a while, would you mind telling me what my Dad has to do with our current situation?" The subject that she asked her was one that she was interested in and didn't quite understand. Nor did she understand what connection Scar had with her father. And when she didn't understand something, she wanted the answers. "Quite the stalemate we have here, we can't get out yet they can't get in. For now, that is." She noted as she waited for Scar's answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 13th 2012, 2:35 pm

In reality Scar was getting warmer though the fire hadn't erupted from her skin just yet but it had turned to that odd molten liquid looking colour. The heat was bothering her, usually she was awake during these things and so she was used to the irritation it caused along her skin, but while in sleep it was that odd feeling of someone tickling you when you were asleep, trying to get you to wake up but your mind - or in this case the drugs - were keeping Scar under for now. It did had the response however of her beginning to twist and turn somewhat in her sleep and lash out. Her mind may have been under but her body was on auto pilot. She could end up doing herself more damage if anything if she didn't wake up soon or she wasn't tied down. Her angelic blood knew danger even when the body was drugged.

~

Meanwhile in Dreamland, Scar was beginning to scratch at her skin, a reaction to the fire in the real world that was beginning to crawl over her skin to protect her unborn child. There was banging on the door from the outside and she wasn't sure how long the titanium door would last. Andree was hurtling her with questions and her skin.. oh god her SKIN. It was like someone had poured itching powder over it. Scar dug her nails in slightly - something she was now doing in reality too - and dragged them down her skin as if to ease the sensation. Surprisingly her stomach was not the thing hurting now.

"Your dad..." she paused and then trailed off. "I used to date your dad," Scar frowned slightly and looked at the ceiling. The ventilation system seemed their only escape route. "His name was Ryan and we had been a part of the same organisation, dealing with Supernatural creatures," Scar smiled slightly at the memories. "He was my partner - not in a lovely way - but he helped me to forget Pain and what happened to me back in London. He helped me get my revenge," she crouched and made a cup with her hand.

"Push open the vent and pull yourself in," she instructed.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2012, 3:57 pm

Nightkill returned with a sygrine, which attracted the attention of the medical squads. He handed the tranquilizer gun to a nurse, who shot Scar and put her in a deeper sleep. He then stabbed the needle- which started melting almost immediately- into Scar's body. The liquid went into Scar's stomach, hitting the baby. It endured the fire, because this blooded demon blood could survive much more. This blood came from Alruna the succubus, a demon and former lover of Pain. Nightkill liked the irony.

The baby could die. That was true. But the baby would now develop at a hyper rate, and the fire would stop, since the angel, demon and human blood would be too busy fighting each other to worry about outside influences. Nightkill rather suspected the addition of the succubus demon blood would alter the personality and nature of the baby and possibly Scar. This was uncharted lands for him, so he did everything by guesswork. But his guesses were generally good. And he had Scar under so many drugs that she would be asleep for a while, even though she felt pain.

And in the dreamworld, Scar did feel pain. Agonising amounts of it in her whole body. And a demonic urge to kill and destroy, conflicting with her usual personality of a defender.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 13th 2012, 8:00 pm

Unlike Scar's body, Andree's was left alone on the cold, hard floor of the cell. It didn't stir. It just lay there as her mind shared the dream with Scar.

In the Dreamland, Andree looked at Scar with concern in her eyes. She seemed in pain, clawing at her own flesh as if it were hurting her. "Scar? Scar, what's wrong?" The feeling of being unable to help Scarletta angered Andree as her eyes continued to gaze upon her blonde friend, full of concern. As Scar began to tell her the information that she wanted to hear, Andree's brown orbs followed Scar's gaze to the ventilation shaft on the ceiling. Perfect, let's get ourselves out of here. "Uh, Scar, not to sound insensitive, it's a nice story and all but I have no clue how that pertains to me. My Dad's name is not Ryan, for a start. We'll have to figure this all out after we get out of here." Andree told her in response, a bit confused by what she had told her. It just all seemed wrong to her. Like another life that had been forgotten. It sounded a bit familiar but at the same time, foreign. It just didn't all fit in her mind, she didn't understand why it sounded familiar to her. It shouldn't sound familiar to her at all, she shouldn't know this Ryan guy but it all sounded a bit familiar. Even Scar's name started to sound like she had heard it before they had met.

She shoved all these thoughts out of her mind right now and focused on getting out of the cold, dark cell. "Alright." She replied to Scar, stepping into her cupped hand and getting the push high enough to reach the vent. With her slightly above average strength, she pulled the vent cover off and tossed it to the ground. It came out easier than it should have but Andree ignored this and just focused on getting out. Now that the vent cover was removed, she pulled herself into the ventilation shaft. Once inside, she hung out of the open area where the vent had been and leaned down, extending her arms for Scar to grab onto. Once Scar was grabbing her hands, she used all her strength to pull her into the shaft with her. Her arms were sore by the time the two girls were both inside the vent, but she kept herself going with the thought of getting herself, Scar, and the baby out of her alright.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 13th 2012, 8:34 pm

Demon blood could affect an angel in lots of different ways, much like angel blood affected demons differently. Some could become addicted, others could die and a tiny proportion got stronger. The last time Scar had tasted the black blood of hell was when she had been in that concrete room with only him. His silky soft voice as he held her lips to his wrist and made her drink. The burn as it rolled down her throat. Those few months had been torturous. She had lost a part of herself in that time, a little bit of sanity nobody had brought back. He'd destroyed her life and made her into a toy for his pleasure. The blood was to keep Faith under control but it had just meant Faith moved deeper into Scar's soul, leaving her to suffer the affects alone and cold. Now it was happening all over again. The only problem was he tried to do it to the child. Now Angel children even in the womb protect themselves against any danger that comes their way. In response to this threat the fire disappeared from Scar's skin and dove inwards, around the womb in an attempt to burn away the dark substance. Despite being drugged up Scar was in immense pain and her hands curled into fists as she whimpered. Black liquid trickled from the corner of her mouth as she tried to cough it up, rolling to the side and throwing up on NightKills shoes. The sudden acidic vomiting had her struggling for conciousness and running from it. Was she back there? With him?

The taste was disrupting her dream too. It had sparked of memories which on a subconscious level was transporting her - and Andree whose dreams were linked with her own - to a dark concrete room. A single light flickered in the room, casting occasional pools of light to reveal sharp blades, syringes and empty jars. Scar's whole form began to shake as the dream took on a realistic feel for her.

Drip...
Drip...
Drip...

That noise echoed round the room and Scar whimpered, sliding down the wall in the corner and hugging her knees tightly to her chest.

Drip...
Drip...
Drip...

The light flickered on and the pool of blood was visible in the middle of the room, under the operating table. Scar covered her ears and shut her eyes.

"Jesus make it stop."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2012, 9:50 pm

Nightkill stared at his shoes in disgust. "Revolting." he muttered. He wiped his shoes, glancing at Scar. "The baby will be free in a matter of mere hours." he said. "I personally have business elsewhere, but I'll be around and watching in my own way." The doctors and nurses knew this was certainly true. "I want the baby and mother treated with the absolute most care."

"What if she wakes?" a doctor protested. "We can't possibly hold her off."

"No, you can't, and even the robot guards can't. But I have a soldier who can." he smiled, and Andree walked in the room, her eyes blank. Her mind was in dreamworld while her body was controlled by Nightkill.

The doctor raised an eyebrow. "Pray tell, how did you make the girl your soldier?"

"Activated the cybernetics I placed in her body." he said.

"When did you do this?" the doctor asked in some surprise.

"Several years ago. A long story." Nightkill said vaguely. Exiting the room, he spoke again. "If either of those two, the baby or her mother, is harmed, I'll see you are harmed even more."

In the dream, Scar and Andree were left to their own devices. Perhaps Nightkill shouldn't have injected a drug which caused nightmares and recalled repressed memories. So the dreams would continue getting darker as Andree and Scar's nightmares merged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 14th 2012, 3:36 am

Andree's eyes took in her new surroundings. The room was dark, with only a sliver of light showing them their surroundings. It gleaned against clean syringes and blades that Andree preferred not to imagine the uses of. The only sound that rang out to her immediately was the dripping noise going on. As she heard the sound, she looked around to see where Scarletta was at the moment. To her surprise, she saw her in the corner, knees tucked to her chest. Distressed and worried for her friend, she quickly made her way over to her. She hated seeing Scar like this already. This fragile state that children went into when scared. But what about the room was scaring her? It could be the room itself, which could be temporarily helped by Scar covering her eyes. The only other thing that she thought could be effecting her was the dripping sound. As she rushed over to Scar, she asked her the question. "Scar? Scar? What's wrong?" After asking, the lights flickered to life in the eerie room. She glanced over her shoulder to grab a view of what on earth was making that dripping sound and saw the pool of blood on the ground. Blood, gross. Was the thought that passed through her head the instant she saw it. While her eyes were focused on it, her arms reached over to try and help Scar however she could. Slowly, she lay Scar's head in her arms, her hands covering her ears but it seemed the dripping sound was still making it's way in. The first thing she was able to think of to disguise the dripping was to sing. The words to the first song that came to her mind flowed out of her mouth. "The other night dear
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
"

As she finished the song, she kept her hands covering Scar's ears and looked into where Scar's eyes would be behind her hands. Small tears formed around her eyes as she saw her friend reduced to this. A few of the tear drops dripped onto Scar's face as Andree tried to wipe them on her shoulder. "It's going to be okay, Scar. We just need to get out of here. Do you think you can do that? You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. Just nod for yes and shake for no." She told her, trying to get them out of the room without Scar having a larger breakdown.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 14th 2012, 4:31 pm

Scar's breathing had evened out now she lay on her side and the bubbling black blood had made it's way out of her system. Her hand rested on her growing bump and her breathing hitched at odd points now and then when in the dream she as sobbing. Tears leaked from her closed eyes but for now she remained asleep, oblivious to the danger she was in and the trouble that was about to commence.

~

The singing did help soothe Scar, it had been the only thing which had kept her sane when she had been locked in the room for 6 months straight. Faith's singing had kept her from retreating into the dark corners of her mind and being lost forever. Looking back on it now, that's probably what the King of Hell had wanted, a vessel for breeding with no thoughts of voice. Just beautiful golden blood which would lead to an unbeatable army. She'd been grateful for Faith and had relied on her so much in those horrible months. But being back here and without her angel.... Andree made an amazing guess at what to do when Scar began to rock herself back and forth. The song was one that meant a lot to her, it had been the one Ryan sung on the phone to his daughter every night before she went to sleep. It had moved Scar every time she'd walked in on the man singing, despite being so far away. Scar slowly relaxed and leaned into Andree, sobs shaking her body.

"No escape.." she whimpered. She'd tried to escape it, she could never escape this place. "Please don't let him get me," she shut her eyes tightly.

You're mine angel ...

Of course, the words of the demon echoed in her mind but as they were IN her mind, stuck in the darkest pits of Scar's dreams, it echoed around them causing Scar's trembling to return.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 15th 2012, 3:01 am

Andree could feel Scar's breathing and heart rate slow down, signifying that the singing was helping. Scar still wasn't back to her normal self though as she rocked back and forth in Andree's arms, Andree beginning to move her arms in the same motion in time with Scar. Tears trickled down Andree's face and splashed against Scar's cheeks as she whimpered in her arms. Seeing as the song was soothing to Scar, Andree continued through the next few verses.

"So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Smilers never loose
And Frowners never win
So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in

My mommy told me something
That little girls should know
It's all about the devil
And I've learned to hate him so
I know he'll be unhappy
â'Cause I'll never wear a frown
Maybe if we keep on smiling
He'll get tired of hangin' round."

As she finished the lullaby, she curled forward a little more to offer more protection from what was appearing to be Scar's worst nightmare. "Come on, Scar. You're stronger than this. You can beat whatever it is that is behind this, I know you can. I believe in you, Scar, you can do this." She told her as her arms rocked back and forth in time with Scar. Hearing Scar's pleas to protect her, she cooed back. "Him? Him who? Don't worry, Scar, I won't let anyone come near you. They try and they lose their head, alright?" The state she was in just hurt Andree, who was helpless to help her in the confines of her own mind. Her arms detected the trembling from Scar once more. "It's okay, Scar. Nothing's going to hurt you. Nothing will ever get near you, I'll make sure of that. Would you like me to sing again? The singing helped, didn't it?" Were the questions that she asked Scar, trying to figure out what she could do to help.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 15th 2012, 1:52 pm

The tears are what finally made Scar come round, combined with the singing. The song sparked some special memories which helped her find the strength to break out of the fear which had turned her into a cowering mess and gave her the will power to stand up slowly. Just walk out the door Scar... He's not here. You're not back there. Maybe we've been drugged again... Scar thought briefly as she helped Andree up. This was her chance to face her nightmares. Taking a deep breath she held out her hand for Andree.

"I was kept in this room for six months. Tortured. This is where I became an angel," she shuddered. "He forced Faith quite literally down my throat, cut open my soul and tied us both together," her eyes shut for a second. The pain that had caused had sent her into a coma for a month. "He used to come in and tell me to wake up," she murmured. "He used to feed me his blood, to keep Faith drowsy and weak," her voice was cold now. "When Pain killed him it didn't feel the hole he'd ripped in my heart that day. I've never healed that hole. Your dad tried to help me fill it and he did a bit.." she breathed out. Once Andree had taken her hand she helped her to her feet and ran her fingers over her cheek.

"I think we've been drugged. I burnt this place to the ground and danced on the Ashes. It shouldn't be here," she swallowed. "I don't know what's going to be through that door but it might not be good."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 15th 2012, 2:39 pm

Her hand reached out and took Scar's and allowed Scarletta to pull her up to her feet. Eyes clouded by tears, Andree told Scar. "Scar, it's okay. I understand, you don't have to tell me anymore." As Scar continued her sad, sad tale, more tears dripped down Andree's cheeks and splashed against the cold floor. It was a horrific story, to say the least. "Oh God, Scar, I'm so sorry." She replied, her voice full of sorrow and pity. Though despite this, it made Scar even better in Andree's eyes, being able to take all that. Feeling Scar's fingers brush against her cheek made a ghost of a smile dance across her face. "Drugged? If you really did burn this place, and I believe you, I suppose that could be it. I don't see any other way, really. But, the real question is when, isn't it? We were both just sitting there, no time for them to drug us, really. I don't know, maybe there was, I was asleep part of the time in there anyways." She said, annoyed.

"It can't be worse for you than it is in here." Andree said before the two of them walked, hand in hand, through the door to leave the room. Her hand reached out to twist the door handle and push the door open. The two stepped into a bedroom, from the looks of it. It was simplistic, only a bed, a desk and a dresser seemed to be the only pieces of furniture. A TV was mounted on the wall. Walking around the room, Andree felt drawn to a wall of pictures, some of which, she recognized. At first they seemed like a distant memory, another life almost. But, after a few moments, the memories returned to her. Memories of her dad coming home for a few weeks before going back to work for a month. Walks at the park. Going to the movie theater. Trips to the museum. Vacations to Rome. Her mother. Her mother's death. Everything just started to return to her, causing an overload inside of her. She just couldn't keep up with everything and collapsed on the ground. Still awake, small tears trickled down her cheeks from her eyes as she remembered more and more.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 15th 2012, 3:35 pm

Scar was both surprised and not to end up in Ryan's room. The bunks they had been given at HQ were simplistic and plain, meaning the occupant could decorate it how they wished. Scar had chosen to paint her walls in a beautiful landscape on one wall then cover the other walls with her research and photos from her time at the camp. Some photos, Ryan had pinned up too. Fondly she ran her finger over the picture Jamie had taken of Ryan and her laughing after Ryan had tackled her in the shooting range. There were lots of pictures from that day where they had chilled and relaxed. Scar blinked at the picture he had of her laughing in black and white with the only colour coming from the orange setting sun in the background. She wasn't looking at the camera but she looked happy. It was a lovely picture. Another of her with a shot gun when she'd first arrived, clueless on how to fire one off. Now she could take it apart with her eyes closed. When Andree collapsed to the floor in tears Scar was by her side in a flash. She picked Andree up into her arms and carried her to the bed, laying on i with her head resting on her lap. She stroked the girls hair, letting her cry while she spoke.

"He used to talk about you all the time. He used to call you every night and sing to you too, it was beautiful. I was going to come and visit you when he died..." she trailed off. "But I didn't think you'd want to see me." She frowned slightly. "I know you lived with your grandmother and she most definitely would not like to meet me," she snorted. The woman had hated what Ryan had done and he was human. If Scar had gone back and the woman had found out she was an angel...

"He was a good guy, a real good guy. Actually he was my best friend."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 15th 2012, 4:48 pm

Andree remained in tears as memories began to return. There was an island in there somewhere. Long walks on the beach. Hunting in the forest. Her mother's death. Everything, sad and happy, was flowing back to her, except for what made her forget all this and replaced her past. She offered no resistance to Scar when she picked her up and lay her on the bed, head in her lap. The tears dripped onto Scar's lap as she stroked her hair and told her some more about her real past. "I would have definitely loved too have seen you." She mumbled through tears. It wasn't that she was particularly sad or happy at the revelation, it was just so overwhelming to her. She had never been good with expressing her emotions anyways. "How did he die?"

"I...I didn't remember nay of this until now. Why?" Were the words that came from her mouth, not specifically asking Scar, doubting she would know why either, just putting the question out there. "Why wouldn't she want to see you?" All the questions were swimming around in her head, she just wanted answers. It was an overwhelming feel, learning that everything she thought she knew was wrong. But, during this, she was thankful to have Scar with her. At least with her there, she had someone to help her. "Scar....thank you. I'm glad to have you here with me." Tears continued to spill onto Scar's lap as she said these words.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top