The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_vote_lcapBurn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_voting_barBurn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_vote_lcapBurn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_voting_barBurn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) Empty Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix)

Post by Ronin April 8th 2012, 9:50 pm

It had been a few days after the wedding disaster that Victor and Essa went through; not soon after did he have to go down to Mexico and bury his mother. Now he was without both parents in this world and he was on a path of vengeance. Victor was not just after the one who killed his father, but the one who killed his mother, broke his heart, and ruined what he thought was right. Victor strolled the through park late at night not wanting to jumping from building to building; he was in the I still do not give a fuck mood anymore. He wanted her head, and he would not stop searching for her till he got it. As he walked through the park he came to an open clearing. He stopped in the middle and looked around him, he wanted to just scream her name hoping that she would hear the anger in his voice, but he didn't he just kept quiet and let his anger be bottled. Victor took out his staff and began swinging it in rapid angry motions not really having any controls of his emotions. "Why did you do it?" He said out loud to himself over and over again, and every time he said it his angry grew more and more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix) Empty Re: Burn Me Down (Closed to Phoenix)

Post by Andrew April 8th 2012, 9:57 pm

"Because you're a fool." Phoenix said from behind the man swinging his staff. "You threatened me, and insulted me. Something most people don't get away with. So I'm here to take you up on that threat." Phoenix took his blade off his back, and his left arm fire surrounded. "What are you gunna do to me? Essa was like a sister to me. You act like you're going to kill her if you see her. Something, I would very much like to do to you right now. Now I dare, no I BEG you to try and kill me." Phoenix said with a smile.

Thoughts raced through his head, and he prepared for what might come. The man had a staff out, and Phoenix remembered he used guns too. Phoenix took hold of the situation, and tried to devise a plan for his next move. He waited to see if the man would come at him with rage, or try and talk it out. Phoenix hoped that he wasn't one for small talk.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin April 8th 2012, 10:02 pm

Victor turned around to see the man who walked Essa down the aisle. He grinned because he remembered what he had promised the guy if they ever met outside of the church. "Yeah I was a fool to believe that I loved her. Victor took a step towards the guy. "Yes, and I am not taking any of that back. I am glad you came..I need to take my anger out on you." Victor looked down and noticed the left arm surrounded by fire."For starters you are going to be the practice dummy, for when I do find Essa. Whatever was between me and her is gone, she killed my mother so her life is going to be claimed by me. I will" Victor threw his staff aiming for Phoenix sternum as he took off behind it jumping in the air pulling his right fist back to throw a right hook towards Phoenix jaw.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 8th 2012, 10:07 pm

Phoenix blocked the staff with his sword. Next he blasted fire up at Nightraven and blocked his punched with a jumping knee. Phoenix did a back handspring and landed throwing a fireball with speed at Nightraven. Phoenix then ran at him and threw a high kick, followed by a round house, and a then a leg sweep. Finally he rolled to his left and came up, making a snake of fire surround him, he blasted the snake around the area where Nightraven was, and it started to create a large fire, that kept expanding. Phoenix then looked up with anger at the man fighting him, hoping to make him eat the words he had carelessly let slip out of his mouth.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin April 8th 2012, 10:17 pm

Victor grinned as he was knocked back by the blast of fire. He felt his body being hit from all angles causing him to grunt in discomfort. He rolled to a crouched position on the ground; he stood to his feet as Phoenix made a snake of fire surround the area where he was standing at. "Seems I am in a bit of a pickle. This fire will not stop me from getting my hands on you." Victor placed both of his hands in the ground and picked a large piece of it up and used it as a shield as he ran through the fire trying to get out of it. As he tried he could feel his jacket and shirt being melted off of his arms.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 9th 2012, 6:37 pm

Phoenix saw the man run through the fire and laughed at his foolishness. WIth that, he leaped up and did a black flip, blasting two fireballs down towards Victor. Next, Phoenix turned and made a wall of fire. He kept applying heat and fire until the wall became a tsunami, which then collapsed over where Nightraven was standing. Phoenix whipped the sweat off his forehead and then charged at Victor swinging his sword at him with anger. Andrew was starting to get mad, and the way the blade was being swung it was apparent. "C'mon!" Phoenix screamed as he charged at his opponent with spite, and rage.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin April 9th 2012, 6:52 pm

Nightraven side stepped both fireballs quickly staying light on his feet; as he looked up he saw a wall of fire growing in size. "Damn you fire crotch!" Nightraven stood still trying to think of a way to get out of this situation that looked bad for him. But time had ran out for him, he took off at full speed towards the wall of fire jumping off his feet when he had reached his max speed jumping upwards into the fire tsunami, as he went through the fire he let out screams of agony his skin barely able to hold up to hot temperatures. One he got out of the fire he felt his body smoking from the flames. He had little time to recover as Phoenix was charging back at him. He placed his hands in the ground and picked it up slamming it downwards sending a wave towards Phoenix to mess up his footing.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 9th 2012, 7:20 pm

Phoenix slipped from the wave and then rolled to his left, he then came up with a very powerful fire blast. He was now starting breath a little heavier, and he knew he was using a lot of fire. He then dashed at the man with speed. Throwing a combo of high kicks and punches. Next he did a back handspring and when his feet hit the ground he sent a wave of fire from under him all around the battle field. Next He created a dome of fire above the two of them. "Now you're really fucked." Phoenix said while smiling. Finally,Phoenix closed his hand to a fist and he made the whole dome implode above Nightraven. Causing a large blast and a crater underneath it. Phoenix then took in a deep breath and looked up at the sky, hoping the fight was over.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin April 9th 2012, 7:33 pm

Nightraven watched Phoenix dash left to avoid the wave. He rolled to his right to avoid the blast of fire; he quickly stood to his feet matching Phoenix's punches and kicks. Nightraven watched as Phoenix did a back handspring away from him sending out a wave of fire all around the battle field. He looked around him as he watched a dome of fire surround him; he could start to tell that this young hero was running out of ideas to put him down. "Good job wasting a lot of energy on little ole' me." Nightraven looked beneath him at the small hole he had made; he picked the ground up quickly and got underneath it as the dome imploded above him. He felt himself being hit with fire from above causing more burns to his skin already.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 9th 2012, 7:39 pm

"FUCK!" Phoenix yelled as his attack was in vain. Clearly that attack would have caused severe damage, but not to this guy. Phoenix then closed his eyes and a bird of fire started to wrap around him and and before long, Phoenix was inside of a phoenix. Andrew stuck his arm up and opened his eyes and sent a very large blast of fire in the direction towards Nightraven. 'Waste of energy? I'm just getting warmed up you fool." Phoenix then blasted another few fireballs towards Nightraven, and then launched one more very large blast of fire at his opponent.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin April 9th 2012, 7:46 pm

Nightraven stood to his feet looking at Phoenix; he was now on the defensive again. He was almost stunned by the fact that this guy was now inside of a Phoenix. "10 points for originality." Nightraven rolled left as the blast of fire grazed his shoulder. He grimaced in pain but stayed sharp on his feet knowing that a flurry would probably be next to keep him unbalanced."This was all in the plan." Nightraven turned his back on Phoenix and began running away from him dodging fireballs in the process. As he looked over his shoulder he turned and saw another large blast of fire coming towards him. He rolled diagonally to his right and got back up and started running. As he kept running his had reached his destination of a water fountain in the park. He stood in front of the water fountain covering it up waiting for Phoenix to come near him.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 9th 2012, 7:52 pm

Phoenix started to chase after Nightraven, and then he saw that he came to a water fountain. "Oh, you think that my only skill is fire? Think again" Phoenix said as he darted at Victor with his blade slashing back and forth elegantly. He then thew a leg sweep, followed by a an upward swing of the blade. Quickly, Phoenix put his sword on his back and started throw a flurry of punched and kicks at the man, almost grinning as the man wasted his time coming here. The Phoenix around him started to wear off and wrapped around his arm. Phoenix then threw a bone-shattering, fire backed punch to the face of Victor with all his super strength he had. "Take this!" Phoenix screamed as he put all his might into that punch.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin April 9th 2012, 8:05 pm

Nightraven watched as Phoenix began slashing at him with his blade. He went from left to right dodging the blade barely as it managed to cut his skin a few times. He felt something take his legs from underneath him causing him to fall backwards. As Phoenix slashed upwards he knocked it away barely as the tip of the blade cut his chin. Nightraven stood up straight again and matched Phoenix punches and kicks with his own. "Running out of ideas?" Nightraven watched as Phoenix threw all his might into one punch; instead of trying to dodge it Nightraven took his left hand and let it met Phoenix punch as he took his right hand and palm thrusted it upwards towards Phoenix's punching arm elbow.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew April 9th 2012, 9:56 pm

Phoenix's punch was met by Nightravens hand. Then he saw Nightravens attack coming "NO!" he thought as dropped low, throwing a windmill kick as fire sprayed aroud. Phoenix then pulled up both sleeves, and fire went up his arms. He leaped into the air as high as he could, and came down karate chopping the earth and sending a wave of fire and vibration towards Victor. Next, he took his sword off his back again and prepared for what Victor had to throw at him.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin April 10th 2012, 5:15 pm

Nightraven brought his left arm quickly up to his face blocking the windmill kick; he grimaced a bit from the impact of the kick. "Physically we are even but energy-wise you got me beat." Nightraven watched as Phoenix jumped high into the air as high as he could before coming back down with a strong karate chop. "Let us see if I can take this chop of yours." Nightraven shifted his weight to his feet before jumping backwards as Phoenix unleashed a wave of fire and vibration towards him. When Nightraven landed he bounced from left to right trying to find his balance. After doing so he placed his hands in the ground and picked up two large pieces of dirt and threw them a Phoenix. As the pieces flew he drew both of his guns and charged towards Phoenix staying behind the pieces of dirt as a shield.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top