The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_vote_lcapAn Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_voting_barAn Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_vote_lcapAn Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_voting_barAn Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans. (Sachin only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) Empty An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans. (Sachin only)

Post by Sweet_Sacrifice April 8th 2012, 1:13 am

///*Madame Eris Sange///*

Mexico city was . . . smelly. Smelly and arid and completely not what the Madame was used to. But, nothing rained on her childish parade—especially at this particular moment. The thrill of a hunt made her fingers tremble, but not so much so that she couldn’t focus on the task at hand. A slimy whip of crimson gold, a gentle flick of her wrist—thus releasing the concealed blade within her dress sleeve—and it was on. 5 men surrounded her. What had started out as her being a ‘poor lost woman’, turned into a manhunt—literally.

The blade sliced the largest man, but not so much so that it really affected him—But one little gash was enough for Eris to advance . . . With a dark chuckle, the woman launched forward with surprising speed, whipped around in a graceful spinning motion, and allowed the bloody whip that followed circle around her as well. With a flick of one hand, the blood advanced forward to attack its victim in a graceful display of murder;

The man sat back, disgusted as the old, dirty, almost brown colored blood washed over him, making him naturally feel dirty. This provided the distraction Eris needed to whip out her meat cleaver and carelessly start hacking at the other 4 men. They were astounded and terrified. A woman so tiny, a softly graced creature with a delicate brow didn’t seem capable of such horror. But there she was, killing them off one by one, letting her sick method sink into their blood stream and kill them off without hardly wasting a breath . . .

And when all was said and done, Madame Eris Sange plopped down in a puddle of her destruction and licked her knives clean. “Tell me why I was assigned to this barren wasteland they call ‘home’ . . . ? Was it so necessary . . . Their flesh probably tastes like Mexican shit and I despite Mexican food. “

Mumbling under her breath as she both couldn’t make skin dolls out of her victims, was fully fed and couldn’t butcher them, and that none of them really didn’t put up a fight, the ominous figure of the Wilted Rose began to saunter off into buildings and places, kicking stones as she occasionally hopped back onto cement and whatnot.

Seeing another building that struck her interest, one slender eyebrow raised in curiosity. More men. Oh joy.

“Now, now, my dears . . . Must we fight . . . ? I’ve already eaten and 5 are dead already—No need to bring more bloodshed. You all taste like shit anyway . . . “ One man dared to take a punch at her. Unable to feel pain really at all, Madame
Sange cocked both eyebrows upwards as if saying, ‘Did-you-seriously-just-try-that?’.

Moving her fingers ever so slightly, her two viles of dirty blood opened and poured out into a floating red glob in front of her and the few men. Spreading her fingers on both hands, the blood split off like strands from the original piece of thread. From there, each slithered out towards a man at a massively fast pace, hardly giving them time to think. Sauntering past the men, she clenched her fists behind her back and simply let a ghostly smirk pierce her ghastly features as she listened to them being choked to death by blood . . .

Seeing a desk in the room she’d entered, she shrugged one shoulder and went forward. There was no one there, but her senses easily smelled human . . . Or was it mutant . . . ?

“Come out, come out, wherever you are . . . We can play the game my way or no way at all, little piggy . . . “ She called out in a sing-song voice to the young man under the desk. Her tone wasn’t hostile, nor was it rude—Rather, it was a slip in her mindset, enabling her to be a bit more approachable now . . . Just for now, though . . .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
//*Madame Eris Sange*///
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) Adybe9

///*Come little children close your eyes
Dance with The Madame's pure black eyes
Feel the demons grab your feet
As you sway to their bloody beat
Hush little children close your eyes
Here come the broken butterflies///*

Fear is Inevitable--You can't escape it.
I am Fear itself--You can't escape me.
Sweet_Sacrifice
Sweet_Sacrifice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 24
Job : I'm so Fresh you Can Suck my Nuts
Humor : Swag
Registration date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) Empty Re: An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans. (Sachin only)

Post by Guest April 8th 2012, 2:55 am

Sachin hated Mexico right now. He came here because he was being given a free skydiving lesson. He was, but he looked down at the ground from 6000 feet...and panicked. He asked the pilot to send him back, but he spilled coffee on the man in the begs, so the annoyed pilot gave Sachin a quick lesson by shoving him out of the plane. He landed on some random street in Mexico City, hating coffee, Mexicans and long distance drives.

Despite his hate of coffees, he had been in a Starbucks before finding a taxi to go home. He hated the Mexican night. He hated the quiet and dark and the fact he was virtually alone at Starbucks. Then the attack began and he loved the quiet. After hearing the screams of dying men, he hid.

He fled underneath a table. He was going to run outside, but the murderer was right there. Hopefugly she wouldn't enter.

She did enter. Sachin was amazed to find the killer was a she and a surprisingly and darkly attractive one. The effect was ruined by all the blood though. He remained hiding, praying he wouldn't be noticed.

She spoke. She knew he was here. Oh fuck. He made the only sane choice. He slid out, as he was to be found soon anyway, and kneeled before her. "Please, please, please don't kill me." he begged repeatedly in Spanish, English and even French. "I have family, I have a girlfriend, I want to enjoy time with them, especially the latter. I'm just a kid, don't kill me!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) Empty Re: An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans. (Sachin only)

Post by Sweet_Sacrifice April 9th 2012, 2:01 pm

"D'aww, you're just a kid . . . . ? Well, I'm just a woman. I have no family, I have no soulmate, and I don't really enjoy spending time with whatever I have. Mercy is hard to come by with me--But your terror is amusing." Grabbing the young teen by the shirt collar, she sat him up in the chair.

"I am Madame Eris Sange--I'm sure you've heard of my handywork in folklore . . . ?"

(Sorry its short--Im braindead -.-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
//*Madame Eris Sange*///

Sweet_Sacrifice
Sweet_Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2012, 6:18 pm

"Oh yeah. Totally heard everything about you. Huge fan. Err, just refresh my memory here. Who are you, exactly? I totally know who you are, but a reminder can't hurt and stuff." he babbled nervously, hanging in the air. He was being held in the air, almost about to hyperventilate. "Please don't kill, don't kill me, don't kill me, don't kill me..." he whimpered quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_Sacrifice April 15th 2012, 12:05 pm

"Why, I am the leader of the Blood Roses, my dear. Funny you should ask--I am the Withered Rose and the cannibalistic fiend that everyone from London to the States fear. But I wont eat you, Ive had my lunch for today and my bloodshed caused by todays work is enough to satisfy me for now."

Sitting on the desk and taking out a rusty scalpel to chew on, she questioned, "What of you? Whats your job and who are you, child?"

//*Madame Eris Sange*///

Sweet_Sacrifice
Sweet_Sacrifice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2012, 2:10 am

Sachin stared at her chewing on the scalpel. People did not do that. It was not a normal activity. But this person was clearly not a normal person. "My name?" he searched desperately for a fake Indian name so he wouldn't be tracked down after this bad chance encounter. "I am Rajesh Koothrappali. My friends call me Raj. I work as an astrophysicist." he lied. "If you've filled your bloodlust for the day, can I please go? Please? You clearly have no need of me..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess April 24th 2012, 10:39 pm

Closing those inky black eyes and letting her skilled, almost snake-like tongue fondle the ridges of the scalpel, the murdurous fiend sat back and let the sounds of the room fill her ears. Her heightened, animalistic senses were strong and hungry, desite being saisfied for the day. A twisted smirk wound its way onto her face and the Madame let a litte forced sounding chuckle slip from her lips.

The pulsing heartbeat of this Indian human spoke a different mesage than that of his words. When a person's pulse suddenly sped up, it meant lies . . . This kid was full of them. With a now rather sharp and saliva engulfed scalpel, Eris tapped a foot curiosly. "Rajesh Koothrappali . . . ? Really, now, my senses tell me otherwise, Mister Raj . . . "

In a rapid, heaving motion, suddenly, the Indian man was held up with filthy, brown, decaying blood that was in the Madame's full control. Pulling out a second, more rusty and overused scalpel, she suddenly drilled both of the pointed, incision-creating tools straight into his hands. He was tacted to the wall like a message on a bulleetin board. And with him up there, Madame Sange smiled and pulled the blood away and stowed it back into her belt viles. This left only Sachin's weight to pull him down and add pain and tear damage to his hands. Two scalpels were firmly drilled through his hands and into the wall--He was going no where.

"Now, tell me, darling. What is your real name . . . " Drawing one petite finger forward, Eris wiped up some of his blood dripping from his impaled hands, grinned, and lustily licked up the blood from her fingers. "I am going to traped in this wretched hellhole . . . So, why make both of us miserable . . . ?"

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
An Indian, a Cannibal, and a load of Mexicans.  (Sachin only) Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 25th 2012, 4:54 pm

Sachin was, as could be said, rather freaked out. Blood had just burst out and slammed him up, which in itself would be frightening enough. But then she had stabbed scalpels into his hands, drilling him to the wall. Did I mention that it hurt? Because it did. It hurt like a fucking bitch, blood dripping down from his mangled hands in small puddles on the floor.

His hands glowed blue. It was noticeable, his body trying to heal the wounds to no avail. The scalpels were imbedded too tightly. It just kept him from dying of blood loss or infection. A constant trickle of blood fell down from his hands to the ever growing blood puddles on the floor.

Eventually, he surrendered. Wincing, he muttered out. "I'm Sachin Mankar. I, ow fuck, work as a comic book writer and artist. I'm a part time journalist too." he added in hindsight. Through the fog of pain he still was able to note these were not exactly the most noble of occupations. But he sensed the woman was about to hurt him more if he didn't give more information. So he started ranting it all. "I worked in Uni. Medical school training, but I had to drop out. I live up in the US-" he wasn't in enough pain to say where, he wasn't that stupid. "My roommates are both superheroes. If you don't let me loose, they'll know." he threatened.

The effect was ruined by his yelp of pain as his regenerating flesh tried to eject the scalpels and failed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top