The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) Empty Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only)

Post by Arcana March 31st 2012, 1:02 am

Sean stood on the very edge of consciousness as he reclined against the wall of his apartment. Sweat pouring down his forehead in a steady trickle. More bad dreams it seemed. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt and faded blue jeans cut into shorts fraying at the edges. It was the morning and he had only got about four hours of sleep. Black circles were forming under his eyes and his skin was growing a sickly pale palor. Though it didn't really affect his physical appearance much. He was still that emo looking guy who tried to be a hero but failed painfully at it. Digging into his fridge,he pulled out a small can of sprite. Sipping on it slowly as he thought. What did he think about? Though before he could get into anything deep a knock came at his door,something he didn't get very often. With a sigh he answered it, looking at the man on the other side with half interest. "So,what the hell do you want?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) Empty Re: Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only)

Post by Guest March 31st 2012, 7:23 pm

"Err, I'm Sachin. You know, from the emails?" he asked, standing in the doorway. The Indian boy tried to smile. "Err, I had said I needed a superhero to interview and you agreed?" Sachin, after facing writer's block, decided to post an advertisement online asking if he could interview a superhero. After many pranks, he'd found a legit one, one Sean Collin. Sachin had been in New York anyway, so he agreed to stop by.

"Err, can I come in?" he asked, looking around Sean's apartment with his chocolate brown eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only) Empty Re: Why the hell would I want an interview from you?(Sachin only)

Post by Arcana March 31st 2012, 8:11 pm

A brief flicker of recognition flashed across his eyes for a second. So this was the guy who wanted the interview? Sean wouldn’t keep him from it if that’s what he wanted. With a half friendly motion he opened the door. ” Yeah I know who you are. Come on in.” He said simply leaving the door open as he took another sip of his drink. Choosing a deep red recliner as he sat down on it, legs crossed as he waited for Sachin to take his seat. His apartment was pretty high end compared to the others he had the misfortune to live in; hopefully it was up to standards. With his left hand he swept his medium length hair down though it was still a mess. ”Since this is an interview I’m sure you want to ask me questions. So don’t hold anything back.” he said raising an eyebrow as his grey orbs sized the young man up.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 12:29 am

Sachin shrugged and took a seat in a chair. 'Tell me if I ask anything you don't want me to say.' he said. 'You're a hero, so you probably want to keep a few secrets. So, Sean Collin, how did you get your powers or discover you had them? Were you born with your powers, or did you get them in some disaster? You said you controlled water over our emails and stuff.' Sachin leaned back. The chair was not bad. It wasn't amazing, but it was comfortable. "Not a bad apartment. How do you pay for it?' he asked, causally, not in his journalist way.

He was wondering how this interview thing would turn out. It was a bit awkward, since it was his first time interviewing anyone. He just did it to get rid of his writer's block. Because writer's block is a rather massive bitch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 1st 2012, 12:55 am

”I was born with them, as far as I know. I speculate they may be hereditary mom being a witch and all. Don’t really know though. So yeah I can control water.” he held his hand out,palm upwards as he pulled a small orb of water using the moisture in the air. Playing around with it before he let it find its way into the sink not too far from him. He raised an eyebrow as the guy asked him how he got his apartment. Honestly Sean didn’t know where the money came from that allowed him to pay off this nice place. It was apparently some relatives who claimed he had inherited it but Sean didn’t believe them. Though no one could turn down free money right? ”I don’t wanna get into that. It’s a touchy subject.” He sat back and waited for another round of questions,a smirk playing across his face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 4th 2012, 12:21 am

Sachin was moderately bemused and amused (look the word 'bemused' up. It has a different meaning than amused) that Sean was so willing to say the source of powers, but was unwilling to say how he had a nice apartment. But things worked weirdly for some people, and perhaps the apartment and the nature of owning it was something he had to keep secret for his superhero activities. "All the girls you bring must love this place." he joked, trying to use some American humour. "Anyway, what's your superhero name, if you got one? What made you want to start being a superhero? Was it some event in your life, or just a general desire to help others, or what? You read comics and watch movies, what's your origin story?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 4th 2012, 1:24 am

Sean smirked despite himself at Sachins off comment about girls enjoying his apartment. Girls never really went into his apartment and he liked it that way. ”No,don’t really get many girls here. Never had an interest.” He said simply in response to the joke, though it didn’t sound like a joke at all. Then the questions got moving. ”I suppose I can get to my origin, though only the abridged version. Don’t need to get into the explicit scenes.” He said jokingly before finding his storytelling voice.” I was born here in New York, with my mom and dad. As everyone is born I assume, unless you were from a test tube or whatever. I lived with my mom and dad, grew up and all that good stuff. Until I found my powers though that was at a young age, my mom found that as an excuse to force me to train,and since she was some kind of powerful witch she knew this stuff. Though she was murdered and not long after” He paused for a second with a vacant stare at the floor.”My dad was dead due to a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. That’s it really.” He stated simply”And the superhero name is Deluge since you wanna know.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 7th 2012, 2:21 am

Sachin wrote it all down, mild surprise on his face. That had been a surprisingly dark story. It would sell for more than he had thought. He then paused over one thing. "Your mum was a witch? I met a witch before...interesting encounter. But she's dead now. Was your dad normal, or...Sorry about that." he said, remembering that the guy had just told him his father had committed suicide. He wasn't sure if that was a hole he wanted to dig into or not. Anderson Cooper would know what to do, but Sachin wasn't Opera or Cooper. He was just bullshitting this as he went, hoping it worked out. It was going well so far...

"How was your mother murdered? Though if you don't want to say, you don't need to." he added in haste.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 8th 2012, 12:32 am

”No,my dad wasn’t that amazing really. He was only the head of some sort of company and that brought in a good bit of money. That’s it really.” He said simply fingers intertwining with each other as he looked over Sachin, wondering why he wanted to know all these thing. Though Sean wouldn’t complain if he really did, someone had to know right?”My mom was shot right in the fore head. It was assumed that happened during a robbery and stuff.” He said answering Sachins other question.”So, tell me about yourself. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend,fuckbuddy or friend with benefits?” he asked with a devious smirk forming across his face as he tried to change the subject to something lighter in nature. Hell,he was laughing after he asked that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2012, 6:10 pm

Sachin froze up. "Err...I have a girlfriend. I think. We've been together a few days. So a girlfriend. Yeah." A pause. "So I heard you fought in Brooklyn? During all the Assault and stuff? My girlfriend was there too. I wasn't, I was healing the refugees and stuff. Helping them out." he added quickly. "I have medical knowledge knowledge and stuff. Was working there before I dropped out."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 14th 2012, 10:18 pm

The atmosphere had gotten more awkward and Sean knew it was because of his question, though Sachin gave him an answer. Though it wasn’t good enough to really convince him really. Did he really believe that she was his girlfriend? ”Yeah I fought in Brooklyn, best fight ever.. Zombies and all the good shit.” he said smirking before standing up. Moving to his kitchen grabbing a beer before plopping back down onto his couch as popping it open. Taking a huge gulp of it unaffected by the taste. ’So you were there too? Sounds nice. Never really went to college though…things happened.” Another swig of the beer. ’You want one too? I have plenty.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 6:26 pm

"I don't get drunk, but why not." he shrugged, taking one. "Yeah, we met a while before the attack on New York happened. We live in Chicago most of the time." He took a sip of the drink, seeming somewhat surprised. "This is actually good beer! American beer usually sucks, kudos to you on finding a good brand. I don't drink much, but even I know this is better than what I usually end up drinking."

He put the glass down. "Anyway, next question- why do you continue to help people? What are your goals, what do you want out of your life?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 24th 2012, 7:33 pm

Sean smirked as he was complimented on the alcohol he kept on him. Apparently his taste in brew was not only good to him. ”Thanks, I pride myself in quality. Usually everyone else gets piss water they call beer.” He shrugged, using his power only enough to make the alcohol flow through his system. Sean would see if he couldn’t get drunk without some guidance. ” Eh the American dream. Kids, a nice house and three square meals a day. Maybe being a famous hero wouldn’t hurt really.” He shrugged, taking a gulp form his drink before realizing he had drained it dry. Grabbing himself another one, slowly feeling the haze set over his mind.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top