The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Chris Caesar I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chris Caesar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Caesar Empty Chris Caesar

Post by SolitaryGhost March 27th 2012, 3:36 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Snare
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 150

Costume Description/Image: Chris often wears his signature black vest over sleeveless shirt. He stays reclusive, always hiding from his opponent until the very end. He favors jeans over anything else, and his hair is incredibly untidy. When outside, he wears black transition shades which double for night vision, something of his own ingenious creation.l

Personality
Sadistic. That's honestly the only way to describe this insane person. He loves to toy with his victims, watching them bleed while offering them what they desire most. He is, however, a man of his word, and anyone who can survive his sick game of chance always walks away richer. He has no family or friends, meaning he has nothing to lose. This is often what makes some of the most dangerous opponents. This is true for this criminal mastermind.

History
Chris actually lived a fairly normal life. He was raised in a middle class suburb, attended an average school, and even held a part time job.

Chris grew up knowing he was different from the rest. Late at night, when he waited to drift off to sleep, he could see luminescent strands, wafting through the darkness. He had no clue what they were, and was more often then not too afraid to touch one.

Among his differences, Chris was born with a cerebral mutation, which oddly enough opened his mind. He retained information easily, even coming up with his own intricate and complicated thoughts. By the age of 15, he could top a professor in terms of trigonometry. Because of this advantage, he began to see himself as superior to others.

At the age of 18, he took an odd interest in hunting. While he didn't like the use of guns, he adored the different traps and such that many hunters employed. He began to observe the construction and working of these snares, picking up every detail that he could, and even using his own mind to improve them. He became valued for his patented Vicegrip Guillotine, which severed the head of a deer while keeping the body perfectly unharmed.

A bout of luck in Vegas left Chris about 3 mil richer, money that he had no intention of using for himself.

After his parents brutal murder, Chris began a spiral into darkness. Thrown into the depths of his own insanity, and hoping for some release, he reached out to one of the silver strands one night. What he found surprised him. The strand originated from his own body. As he flexed his finger, the strand moved. Already, he began planning on how to utilize this new revelation.

Within a month, Chris rigged his city, Oakdale, Louisiana, with his own traps, attached to the silver strands. He toyed around, setting one off with the flex of his pinkie. Perfect, he thought. As the months passed, he made life miserable for the citizens of the town, up until the point where those who were still alive fled, unable to find where their killer hid.

Now, Chris, better known by the proclaimed alias Snare, remains hidden somewhere in the long abandoned town, which is rigged to the very core with his own cynical devices, controlled by the Spectral Strands attached to his body. He has but one message to those who wander into his domain.

Survive long enough to find me, and you will leave a rich man. Fail, and you will certainly lose your life.

Powers
Spectral Strands (6 EP)
Connected to Snare's body are strands made of an almost invisible material, only seen by those touched by the Spectral Realm. Each strand can stretch to a total of 8 miles away from his body, getting weaker as they move further away. The strands allow Snare to manipulate non-organic objects, allowing him to remotely trigger his traps whenever anything is near.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 2
END: 2
INT: 6
EP: 6
FS: 2
((Minus 1 point for wealth))

Power Grid colours: Red/Gold

Last edited by SolitaryGhost on April 5th 2012, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Grid and Specified Power)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
America is full of idiots that think they know it all. Instead of trying to prove 'em wrong, stroke their ego. It'll lead them to their own painful downfall.
Rarity is best pony, argue. Ah dare ya.
SolitaryGhost
SolitaryGhost

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Job : Syndicated Radio Host
Humor : Whatever the hell tickles mah fancy.
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Chris Caesar Empty Re: Chris Caesar

Post by Super Cutie April 3rd 2012, 7:21 pm

You're only allowed to dedicate 1 point to wealth at creation. The other needs to be bought with exp.

Could you elaborate more on exactly what the strands are and how they work?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SolitaryGhost April 5th 2012, 2:03 pm

Edited and ready for review.

America is full of idiots that think they know it all. Instead of trying to prove 'em wrong, stroke their ego. It'll lead them to their own painful downfall.
Rarity is best pony, argue. Ah dare ya.
SolitaryGhost
SolitaryGhost

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 13
Job : Syndicated Radio Host
Humor : Whatever the hell tickles mah fancy.
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 11th 2012, 1:42 am

Approved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down