The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwo ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwo ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwo ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwo ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss)

Post by Sul-Fury April 1st 2012, 3:28 am

Though the rooms temperature dropped dramatically, he stayed focused. His eyes peered into John's as he watched him make his move. The man took off into a sprint, running at Sul at his top speed. He wasn't expecting such a blunt attack, but if that's what the man wanted, Sul can give him a full dose of that. A confident smirk grew on Sul's face as he threw both of his closed fists up into the air and drilled them into the ground.

The powerful punch to the ground shot an aftershock effect through the floors. The ground appeared to peel up like tinfoil and completely block the view of Sul from John and Bliss. The shock effect traveled through the ground, making a large mound of dirt and debris like an enlarged molehill. The wave rapidly streamed in a straight line in John's direction in a counterattack.

Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss)

Post by The Bolt April 1st 2012, 5:17 pm

He was sure that his attack would go unimpeded, but John was proven wrong. As the strange ice projections made by Bliss managed to trip him up, though he rolled with it. Body arcing forward as he supported himself with his hands and flipped forward, met by the shockwave created by Sul, as he was pushed back along with the rippling ground. John managing to stop himself with a pillar of ice he created, though the impact stung.

Ice blue eyes narrowed upon the hulk of a man as he picked himself up. If brute strength was all he had, this wouldn’t last long. True this guy seemed stronger than anyone else he had fought before, he was still mortal. If John stabbed him in a vital spot, he should die. Though where exactly was something he wondered, thoughts wondering off into the machinations of a serial killer. He could blame it on his mind and body being controlled by a sadistic teenager, and it would be absolutely true. John wasn’t really his own person anymore but a shell who did the bidding of someone else, still with a snappy sense of humor.

Next his eyes turned to Bliss who seemed to be doing something but he wasn’t quite sure what it was. It had to be some sort of plan, but what it was he couldn’t care about. Even if she was a possible threat, Sul was an immediate threat and would have to be dealt with. Not in a direct manner, considering the amazing strength he showcased not too long ago, but something more discreet. Something John was not that best at since that was why eh was in this situation to begin with. A failed robbery attempt, though it wasn’t a failure as long as he got the necklace.

So he put all the power he had at his disposal into the palm of his hand. As a deep white mist began to pour from between his two palms, John taking in a deep breath as spikes of ice began to form around him. Rushing out towards Sul,though he had formed three shards above Sul. Hopefully he would focus on the attack infront of him and not notice the attack from above.

The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 2nd 2012, 1:04 am

Leveraging the ice finally broke through the wall with a popping of her ears. Now she could focus on more pressing issues at hand deserving of her attention. She initially planned on closing off the funnel she created to change the course of the temperature to work against John, but now she needed to make sure the big guy didn't do anymore damage than John. "Try not to destroy the place."

Ice coursed before her to angle away the flying debris from flying over her. Angled in a "V" formation, the shield gave her enough room to step forward and avoid the clouds of dust and rock moving back to the walls. The impact of the hit sent a clear statement and show of force. It looked to her almost overdone given the proximity of where they fought this battle, but losing a museum to save a piece of jewelry may not present itself as the greatest course of action. "You're wanting to save the necklace, not trash the rest of the place."

After her nagging comment, Bliss moved to cut off the main exit her funnel expanded out of. Without too much stock in which of the men stood in a more dominant position over the other, Bliss continued onto her next plan to try and keep this a little more civil, while still keeping John from getting away. The large man could pacify John with enough force, and John could possibly overtake Sul with his ice. With accords to those actions, Bliss now set her sights on etching out her ice under the ground of the two men to cause a more structurally unsound place to fight.

According to her train of thought a more placid ground would cause Sul to punch through with enough force to take both him and John to whatever basement level lay below the first floor. While Sul may not appreciate the gesture Bliss did do it out of the necessity of apprehending John and maintaining no more museum property met its end through a shock wave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 2nd 2012, 2:23 am

Pacing to the side away from his powerful blast into the ground, the two were at a stand-off. Bliss' words echoed through his head. But realistically in a life and death scenario, he would choose to not take a chance of dying. He would rather ruin the artifacts. John prepared another technique, using his spikes on his personage again. Sul wasn't sure of the man's full capabilities, so while it was working, he wanted to keep him at a distance. Remembering his encounter with Pain, the man was capable of producing a powerful shockwave with the strength of his hands clapping together. The thunderclap was strong enough to knock Sul out at the time. Now was as good of a time as any to test out the technique. Though, keeping Bliss' words in mind he didn't want to do it at the same scale as Pain did at the junkyard.

Rubbing his hands together and blowing into them as a form of good luck gesture, he leaned forward in preparation. He wasn't even sure he was going to try and use the technique yet. John came running at him again, it seemed to be his primary form of attack. He let John meet him half way before throwing his arms wide, flexing his biceps and clapping the hands together with tremendous power. The concussive wave rippled through the air at a rapid speed towards John. He had hoped the blast hit John like a brick wall, and throw him up and into the air. Hopefully knocking him out on impact, if not, hitting the wall across the room would do it. The concussive blast caused the windows to shatter, and in addition however, had rocked the foundation of the weakened floor beneath him.

The floor beneath him collapsed as the man who weighed over a literal ton hurdled a story to the ground beneath him. Caught in a short free-fall, he had nothing to do but look up and try to grasp the air. Upon looking up he noticed John's trap. The three ice shards hovering above, how falling with him. He had little room to dodge or evade while in the air. Sul-Fury's back slammed against the basement cement floor, cratering it with his heavy weight. As the shards came streaming down on top of him. He didn't have enough time to do another Thunderclap technique. With what little time he had, he chose the most lethal positioned one coming down at his head. Thrusting forward a closed right fist, the shard shattered on his hand. Small fractured pieces of the shard punctured his solid skin in the process. Though that was the least of his problems. There were still two other shards.

Sul threw his head up in pain as one of the shards pierced into his left shoulder. The other pierced into the ground next to him, missing him completely. Grabbing on to the shard with his wounded right hand, he pulled it out as fast as he could to avoid any painful process. Tossing the shard away it slid across the floor. It couldn't puncture Sul all the way through, but it was a pretty wide shard. Enough to make its point. Rolling to the side, he placed his wounded right hand over his shoulder. A bright yellow sulfuric substance was seeping from the wound in his left shoulder, and in his right knuckles. It was now the morphed version of his blood. He was wounded, but he wasn't done yet. Sul-Fury tried to get to his feet to confirm his successful technique above.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 2nd 2012, 1:03 pm

He knew his little ruse would work but what he wasn’t expecting was the next move that Sul-Fury made. The shockwave was too fast for him to react to as it slammed full force into his body and pushed him back hard against the wall. A sharp pain shot through his shoulder as he slump to the ground a little shocked. He wasn’t expecting something like that. His left arm hung limply at his side as blood steadily trickled down his forehead, though it was cold and ran slowly. What caught his attention was his arms inability to move, which meant it had to be dislocated. Next came the collapse of the floor beneath him as he was sent plummeting to the basement.

Sliding along a slide of ice formed promptly as he landed on his feet. Grabbing his shoulder and with a maneuver practiced once before he forced the joint back into place. Barely subduing a scream of pain with clenched teeth. He glared at Sul who was more injured than he was but this would be a harder heist than he thought it would be. ”Dammit,he’s not dead.” John muttered as he flexed his left hand making sure it worked. Forming an ice spear with intentions of ending this before he had to give up the prize. If John failed, he would die. It was as simple as that.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 3rd 2012, 4:47 am

Support beams gave out from underneath the combative duo, leaving Bliss to tend to the upper atrium of the museum. While the departure of the two destructive entities left her feeling better, she knew at any moment either of the two could spring forth from the ground and continue to induce an excessive amount of damage to any part of the museum they deemed necessary to destroy the other. The larger of the two fell through the floor as the smaller slid down using his ice to attack in mid flight.

Freezing the display cases as an idea presented itself to Bliss as the best possible solution to try and save the artworks from the ensuing brawl. Ice coursed over each of the cases and reinforced the sidings to better stand up to the massive shockwaves and the flinging of ice all around the room. Looking more like a butcher's freezer and less like a cultural center for a metropolitan area, Bliss could only begin surveying the damage and taking into account the fight could last for several more thousands of dollars worth of damage.

Layering the top of their hole with ice would probably only focus the two of them against Bliss, who until this point went largely unnoticed by the two battling men. Instead of messing with the success of irrelevance, Bliss decided to try something a little more bold. She began piling up ice to create something of a pillar. It sprawled upwards gaining more girth with each massive inch it grew. Behind the walls of ice the displays would find their temperatures unswayed by the massive change this ice pillar brought. Bliss wanted this pillar to change the pressure in the room to bring the two men to a more peaceful state through mutual incapacitation.

The only problem laid in whether or not Bliss herself would withstand such cold ramifications. Whether or not she still tried her hardest to force the pillar to change the situation around.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 4th 2012, 1:08 am

As he got to his feet, John was just now feeling the effects of falling through the floor and hitting the ground below. His shoulder seemed to be injured as it popped back into place. However, that would get sore after a while. Assuming Sul could outlast him with this wound. Pulling the cigarette lighter from his pocket, he had a temporary solution. Despite his cold surroundings, he as a person was highly flammable. As John got to his feet and started to form another weapon, Sul ignited the lighter upon his torso. A flash of flames produced, rapidly climbing up his upper body. The flames started to cauterize the wound he received to his shoulder. It wasn't as 'patched up' as John's was, but they both would have to lick their wounds later.

"I used a fraction of my strength there. I held back on purpose. I don't want to kill you, and I don't know its maximum effect. But if you keep this up, I will be forced to use it at my full strength. You could die. Stop this now before something bad happens." He knew that John could perceive it as a bluff. But he could also perceive it as a threat. If he considered the latter, he'd know that the attacks weren't worth the risk. Sul-Fury could take a lot of hits, but he couldn't heal quickly. Once the damage was inflicted, he had to wear the battle damage around for quite some time afterwards. In some ways, he felt he healed slower than the average human.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 4th 2012, 1:36 am

John watched with interest as Sul set himself on fire with a lighter, which only made his curiosity. It seemed to be cauterizing his wounds which was pretty smart actually. Though eh couldn’t let the mans words discourage him. His body was unable to allow that anyway. He would escape or die trying. Yet that gave him a courage that was almost unnatural. ”Honestly my death doesn’t matter. As I told you I have no choice in this. If I fail to do this I die anyway, so do your worst. Either way is fine with me.”

Though before he could move his body felt light. He felt like his body was growing weaker,so weak that he couldn’t even stand anymore. John fell to his knees as his vision swam for a second. His body wouldn’t hold him for much longer and facing this guy he would need all the strength he could muster. It was no use, John was too weak.”Well I guess there’s no other choice” He muttered wondering what mechanism was made into his body if he failed. Maybe it was one of those things that made you kill yourself?

Last edited by John Reeves on April 4th 2012, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 4th 2012, 2:00 am

All this planning and balancing began to seem like it may not work in the order Bliss thought it would. A hint of sulfur began to permeate in the air. Any flame could spell doom for the delicate system she tried to put together, especially for her standing in close proximity to the openings. Bringing the room closer to freezing without any means of shorting out the temperatures would result in the collapse of the building, but the amount of ice John gave off would not bring the structure to its knees.

Whatever release sent out the police alarm sounded like it brought results. She could freeze herself in a block to make it seem like John froze her, but she began to wonder if simply leaving the building and watching from a safe distance could prove a to give her a better option. It made much more sense to see if the other two superhumans could keep their stories straight when the police got there; Bliss planned on getting far enough away to keep herself out of the police report. Of course a camera probably did capture footage of her, but she kept her ice work fairly subtle, so with the display of ice john put off it could remove suspicions of Bliss as someone with powers.

What happened in the past would need to stay there while Bliss made her way out of the museum. Cops would start showing up soon, and Bliss needed an escape route that would not give the police a trail to find her. Bliss left the alleyway and moved to an adjacent building of the museum complex with the sounds of raised voices coming from only a few blocks away. Bliss moved next to the wall and froze a step protruding from the side of the wall. Next she stepped up and stood with her back straight against the wall and felt ice begin to surround her.

After a few moments of exerting her ice she covered her upper torso to give the appearance John froze her for getting in his way as an innocent bystander. A few soft words and the police would take her to get a statement and probably leave her in a situation where she could manage to get by without any trouble.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 4th 2012, 10:11 pm

His furrowed eyebrows released, and clenched fists relaxed at seeing John failing to keep himself in the fight. Though the hero who was wrapped in flames was prepared to fight John again, it seemed as though he had fallen from the effects of the concussive blast after all. He was glad he chose to limit the power he put into the blast. But it taught him a lesson in that he should have learned these techniques before testing them on others. That was clear to him now. Sul walked closer to his opponent more relaxed, this man seemed very troubled. Needed help, even.

"There is always a choice. You're not dead. Whatever your trouble is, I can help you through it. Stealing is not the answer though. I am obligated to stop you in this. But I can help you with your the underlying problem. Don't just give up that easily. There's always a solution." He would have extended his hand to help John up as a show of sincerity, but he was almost completely covered in flames from the waist up. Instead he came close enough to where he was almost hovering above John.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 4th 2012, 11:40 pm

There was nothing to it really. His body didn’t move to destroy itself and it didn’t explode. So that meant he wasn’t going to die from failing, though that didn’t mean there weren’t repercussions for his actions. He would be thrown in jail and all that heroic crap. He knew it all too well, considering his former status as a hero. The words stung only more in the fact that he had no choice in the matter. His lips curled into a sneer as he managed to pull himself up.

”A solution? You don’t even know what is happening and you say there is a solution? I envy that naïve idealism.” He said with a tone that confirmed what he said was the truth.”Unfortunately that’s not how the world works, You can’t save everyone.” he formed a dagger in his hand and placed the tip against the center of his chest.

”This is the only choice I have.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 5th 2012, 4:47 am

Hurried footsteps brought the sounds of order closer to the footsteps of the museum complex. Fearing retaliation against the girl stranded on the side of the wall, the police halted their approach to the front. Whispers and radio transmitted voices rang out through the gaps in between the iron bar fence. While the police anticipated Bliss would look unpleasant given her situation, they completely misplaced the source of her bitterness.

Waiting took forever with these guys. Calculated and precise, they never wanted to harm a civilian, and Bliss really could not help them along by telling them she put herself in this situation without taking on a whole new reasons why the police should arrest her. In the long moments in between the careful advances of smaller police to survey the area, Bliss began to lose her patience. "Can someone help?" She spoke out with more annoyance at the time they wasted than actual help.

In a poorly decided action she moved her shoulder to give the appeal she made an effort to free herself, she felt the ice block begin to dislodge. Uh-oh, she thought. If this block falls then---then it would prove the perp put her up here a while ago and the ice simply melted to lend to her escape. Hopefully good things came from bad plans when morally ambiguous individuals planned them. And with that thought Bliss placed her legs against the wall and pressed with all of her might to begin dislodging the ice.

Instead of breaking free, Bliss only succeeded in sliding the ice downward. Now her vantage point of the scene came from the scattered forty five degree angle she gazed out with. Still, she felt a little budge in the ice and worked to remove herself. Finally the ice and Bliss fell off of the wall and plummeted four feet to hit the ground.

Failing to take into account the simple fact her arms wouldn't take the fall for her, Bliss slammed the side of her head against the concrete. This could explain anything she couldn't simply explain away with words and excuses. A good head injury always made the senseless seem sensible.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 5th 2012, 9:54 pm

Listening intently, he couldn't fathom the thinking process of this young man. Like Sul, he had a lot of life to live. They were both still very young. How could he truly feel that his death meant nothing? He felt that it was necessary to allow John to continue, letting out his emotions on how he felt before responding. Maybe he was too idealistic. Or maybe he was just optimistic. He would not have chosen the path he had if he did not hold life as something sacred. Something that should not be taken lightly, nor taken away prematurely.

"This is the only choice I have" the young man let escape his lips. Sul was a bit slow to notice the dagger forming, but his eyes darted down as the blade grew closer to his chest. Anger and emotion overcame him. There was definitely more to John than this, taking his own life was a disrespect to himself. How could he even rationalize this judgement upon himself? Sul's eyes were set ablaze as he impetuously moved with great force. Clenched teeth, and a disappointed scowl appeared on his face. A fiery fist formed, and without thinking his arm swung a right arm aimed at John's left cheek and lower jaw hoping to hit hard enough to send his head spinning.

Nostrils flaring, he didn't know how to describe how it made him feel in any other way. "That is NOT a choice! How can you do such a thing! Your life is worth more than anything in this museum worth stealing. There is NO price that can be equal to a man's life. I don't care if you don't feel like living right now. I won't allow you to disrespect yourself like that!"

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 5th 2012, 10:24 pm

Would he really kill himself? John wondered this himself as he angled the knife in a way that would end him quick enough. He was only one movement away from doing so when the fist collided with his face. The dagger clattered form his grasp before fading away. His head hit the ice coated ground hard as he tasted blood in his mouth and knew that he had bitten his tongue. Though he could still hear the words that were spilling out of Suls mouth and each sting worse than the last. He was no man, just a puppet.

Supporting himself with his left elbow ,John push himself up a little. Spitting a small glob of blood from his mouth. Eyes staring at the ground, as he felt them moisten. He shouldn’t be able to cry, yet he was doing just that. He would accept the punishment for failing, there was no escape from this guy. ” Fine, you win Big Guy. Hope you feel pleased with yourself.” He pulled the amulet from his pocket,though a wave of painful heat swept through his body.

As his body involuntarily let out a wave of cold and made a cocoon of ice around him. ”Damn, I thought he could do something so simple. Eh,can’t send a golem to do a mans job right?” A kid about sixteen said stepping literally from the shadows. Blonde hair combed neatly.”Sorry if he’s caused you any trouble.” John dropped the amulet to the floor and the cocoon simply crumbled away. A tendril of shadow grabbing the amulet and bringing it to his hands, also dragging John to him as well.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 5th 2012, 11:57 pm

Seeing the police remove the block with such inefficiency angered Bliss. Keeping with her disguise she decided to name Brea Lee, just so she could correct the officer when he spelled it "Li," Bliss kept her patience with the responding police. The ice shattered a line down the front of the block causing a split to make the block tumble off of her sides. "Finally." She muttered in annoyance.

"Now, I need you to focus..." The officer responsible for some order within this group began to posture himself up. "What can you tell us about the situation in there?"

Now Bliss got what she wanted. "Two guys went in there. One was really big and the other was smaller and used ice." Wanting to get rid of the access officers and get to the part where a cop fresh out of training took down her information, Bliss continued to rattle out her side of the story. "They robbed it together, and it sounded like they got in some sort of altercation over who would get what they stole."

"You could here the fight?" The older officer asked while a middle aged man relayed information into his shoulder walkie.

"Oh yeah." She shot back without hesitation. "They sounded like they were going to destroy the place with how much noise they were making."

"Okay, we need some caution." The duo of officers walked back to the line of cop cars created a phalanx around the museum. "We have two dangerous assailants inside. Proceed with caution when you have an opening."

A much younger officer with a clip board and a look of overwhelmed excitement came over to Bliss. "Mam, if you'll come with me we'll get you to a safer distance from the museum." The two began a walk away from the museum grounds and towards the access road.

"Sure." She said in complete agreeance.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 6th 2012, 12:35 am

He tried to remain calm and composed as the scene unfolded before his eyes. Out of the darkness another character entered into the fray. The young teenager seemed to have control over a manipulation of dark tendrils, but Sul could determine no more of his capabilities to this point. One thing was assured though, he wanted the amulet, and John. He dragged both of his 'possessions' closer to himself. Sul's chin raised up at his next opponent. He knew that this was going to lead something more, but he didn't think it would be so soon. Inside, he somewhat cringed at the unknown powers he possessed. Sul didn't trust things he didn't understand.

Presumably the flames should have died out a long time ago, but the substance he was made from was too flammable for that. It continually fed his flames. The chemical combination to the chilly atmosphere generated a lot of steam. Looking at the young kid, he snorted a puff of hot air from his nostrils only visible because of the icy climate.

"So, this is all your doing." Sul presumed. He was smart enough to put details together. There were plenty of valuable items to steal in the museum. Confronting two titans for just an amulet seemed feeble for anyone else.

"I don't know who you think you are, but that amulet, and that person are not yours. You cannot force your will upon others, that's not your decision to make. Now you will free that man. And you will give me that amulet. Or I'll beat you within an inch of your life." His eyes glowered at the kid with a firm disposition.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top