The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTwo ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_voting_barTwo ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss)

Post by Sul-Fury April 6th 2012, 12:35 am

He tried to remain calm and composed as the scene unfolded before his eyes. Out of the darkness another character entered into the fray. The young teenager seemed to have control over a manipulation of dark tendrils, but Sul could determine no more of his capabilities to this point. One thing was assured though, he wanted the amulet, and John. He dragged both of his 'possessions' closer to himself. Sul's chin raised up at his next opponent. He knew that this was going to lead something more, but he didn't think it would be so soon. Inside, he somewhat cringed at the unknown powers he possessed. Sul didn't trust things he didn't understand.

Presumably the flames should have died out a long time ago, but the substance he was made from was too flammable for that. It continually fed his flames. The chemical combination to the chilly atmosphere generated a lot of steam. Looking at the young kid, he snorted a puff of hot air from his nostrils only visible because of the icy climate.

"So, this is all your doing." Sul presumed. He was smart enough to put details together. There were plenty of valuable items to steal in the museum. Confronting two titans for just an amulet seemed feeble for anyone else.

"I don't know who you think you are, but that amulet, and that person are not yours. You cannot force your will upon others, that's not your decision to make. Now you will free that man. And you will give me that amulet. Or I'll beat you within an inch of your life." His eyes glowered at the kid with a firm disposition.

Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss)

Post by The Bolt April 6th 2012, 2:24 am

Anthony looked through the steam at the imposing figure, still aflame through his strange power. Whatever he was, only caught the young boys interest. John stirred a little barely managing to stay conscious.” John, you know you shouldn’t destroy your communicator. How was I supposed to know to get you if I can’t hear you?” he asked simply, ignoring the larger man. Though he didn’t really expect an answer, considering he knew that John despised him with all his being. After all, this child did make him do things detestable to a heroes code of honor or whatever.

Though the man kept on speaking and it would have been rude to ignore him, even if he was trying to say that he had no right to John. ”This amulet if you must know is more important than even I am and I will leave it at that. As for John, I own him. He owes me that much after I….gave him a second chance .” He said smirking legs crossing as he gauged the mans reply. As the shadows lightly set John down,almost reverently. Though the two officers arrived on the scene,catcing sight of the two they pulled their guns. Though were nowhere fast enough as they found themselves bound by chains of shadows. Falling in heaps to the ground.

”Oh dear,now the police are involved. What a bother.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 6th 2012, 4:50 am

It only took a few minutes for Bliss and the officer to leave the direct vicinity of the stake out. The urge to put the officer on ice came to Bliss's mind, but she knew if she did that it would tip off the entire police force. Instead, she simply answered the basic questions she needed to. Told the officer the assailant stole her purse with her ID in it, gave him her fake name, corrected him when he spelled it "Li" and rolled her eyes to make him feel bad, and then finally gave him a made up social security number. He would run it later to see the error of his ways, and would probably try to reach her at a phone number that did not correspond to anything Bliss owned.

"Are we done?" She tugged on her shirt sleeve while glancing away from the officer.

"You don't seem bothered by this." While her demeanor came off odd, he couldn't place it as shock of some kind or merely complete boredom with the situation.

"I've been through a lot today; I'd just rather go." Taking her gaze from disconcerted to somewhat engaging, she looked to the officer. He motioned her with his head and she got to her feet and moved towards her car. With concern he watched as she made her way to her vehicle. In only a few days of actual work he never interviewed anyone, so he could not compare her to anyone, but knew he would not meet anyone like her at a crime scene again.

After collecting his data he made his way back to the stockade with his clipboard. While making his way to the cars the tubby, middle aged officer intercepted him with a red face.

"Where's that girl, rook?" The middle aged officer bellowed to the fresh cop.

"I got her information and let her go." Flashing lights bounced off of the young man's face as he thought about her.

"Let her go!" He shouted. "You let her go! We have evidence she's part of the break-in." He swept his hand past his thinning hair. "I hope you got some good goddamned information on her."

"Her name is Brea Lee. The Lee isn't Chinese 'L' 'I' it's 'L' 'E'..." He stopped in mid sentence. "Oh no."

All this and she never got her cloves.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 6th 2012, 8:53 am

Speaking of ignoring others comments, only one thing the kid had to say of any importance was that he owned John. That alone was enough to trip Sul off. Inner strength began to grow within him, bubbling anger grew within him as adrenaline coursed through his veins and blocking out the pain from his wound. Adjusting his body into a stance that allowed him to put more power into his legs, he prepared to use a technique he had used several times before.

"You didn't give him a second chance, you took that away from him. By enslaving him to do what you want instead of having the balls to do it yourself. You want that amulet? Come and face me yourself, I'll show you why that's a bad idea. If you have the ability to give others a true second chance, then he wouldn't be your little puppet right now. But all that's done now, you'll let him go, and I'm gonna teach you a lesson you won't forget."

Normally he wasn't the offensive type, but the kid was asking for it after enraging Sul. Flexing his calf and thigh muscles, he propelled his body forward in a single lunging leap with all his strength. The ground beneath the initial take-off cratered beneath him from not being able to withstand the pressure.Normally he could use it to jump high into the air, but he had used it before to close the gap between his enemies.

Throwing his good shoulder forward on the attack, he hoped to slam it directly into the young necromancers chest and pin his back into the concrete wall. Only side effect to his technique was he had no control once he was in the air. If the kid was fast enough to get away from him, Sul would be throwing his own body into the wall, probably resulting in a devastating collapse of rubble and dust.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Two ice queens and a flamer (Sul and Bliss) - Page 3 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 7th 2012, 12:32 am

He listened to Suls speech with little interest,almost as if he were a child raging to a parent. Though he wasn't exactly expecting the attack of his but he could managed to dodge. Shadows curling up around hims and John as they seemed to envelope them and pull them under. Though they were only going through a rather dark and forbidding dimension. Appearing on the other side of the wrecked basement,with no a single speck of dust on him.

"Admirable speech, really but I don't need you telling me how to act Sul-Fury. You have no idea what I mean by second chance do you?" He exhaled through his nostrils before continuing."When I found him,he was for a lack of better words,dead. I brought him back and with a body that will never age. Though I suppose it altered his powers a little and now.....well I guess it doesn't concern you. You want to break my face right?" Anthony smirked,placing John against the ground gently.

"I can't fight you though,its beneath me, and why my golem wasted his time on you and the woman is beyond me. Since shes probably sold you out to the police by now. I have another mess to clean up." The shadows around the bound cops writhed before becoming many spikes that pierced their bodies.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 9th 2012, 9:22 pm

The young necromancer evaded his aggressive attack through the use of his dark powers. Sul's head and torso crashed into the cement wall, causing more damage to it than him. He shrugged it off and pulled himself out of the damaged cement structure. He listened to every word he had said, he just had a different outlook on the whole ordeal.

"I think it's you who doesn't understand what a second chance is. If you bring someone back to life, its for them to decide what they should do with it. That's what a second chance is. And that's what I intend to give this kid. A real second chance. So that's right. I want to break your scrawny little face, seems that's the only way you'll learn not to mess with others."

Now analyzing his opponent, he knew a few more abilities of what he was capable of. Some sort of shadowy transportation, and manipulating some of it to kill the cops. Now the tricky part was trying to get around that. He only had a few options with someone who could travel so quickly. His only chance was to take advantage of the kids age. Taunting him may work, he couldn't let him escape with John. He was here for now, despite Sul being 'beneath him', even though he had John and the Amulet. Perhaps he was staying for a reason.

"Yeah, okay little prick. Hide in your shadows and kill some weak little cops. But you're stayin' clear away from me. I'm not beneath you, you're too afraid to fight me knowing you have a chance to lose. Wouldn't want to bruise that big ego, your fat head might burst. You have a weak little Golem, I kicked his ass hard. I'm barely scratched. You don't want to revive another one stronger than him?"

It was a lie. Though wounded, he insisted on fighting this kid the best he could. Picking up some of the debris, he hurled it across the room. Not as hard as he could, he didn't want to kill the guy. But enough to travel about the same speed as a major league baseball players pitch.

"COME ON!"

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 10th 2012, 4:47 pm

Anthony had done his job and now it was all a matter of time until the hero slipped up. He would, considering this guy had the typical hero complex, with the whole tough guy attitude. His words were empty, yet something got under his skin. He knew nothing and yet he continued to taunt him like he was some kind of tough guy. He was nothing but a petty man with petty powers. He did not earn them and he did not literally go through hell to get them. At least a hell like dimension anyway.

”Keep talking, it only proves you can’t do anything but that. I thought you were gonna break my face.” A tendril of shadows grabbed the projectile thrown at him and crushed it in a powerful grip. He knew if he had acted a second later, the result would have been disastrous. This guy wasn’t playing around and he couldn’t either. There was no time to simply play around with this man and his brutish tactics. His goal was not to win this fight but simply retrieve John. Who was pretty much incapacitated. Not a good thing for him in a fight like this.

”I don’t have time for this. I have….prior business. Breaking the foundation of the world can be a messy matter and I have no time to waste on you.” He said simply as the shadows came to embrace him and John.” Good bye hero.”

And with that he was gone.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 10th 2012, 7:15 pm

Bursting into full sprint, he tried to intercept the young necromancer before he could exit the scene. But to no avail. The boy was gone, and he had taken John and the amulet with him. Sul's feet slowly came to a stop. Now all he could think about was freeing John from that stupid kids puppet strings. He punched the wall out of anger, causing chunks of debris to fly forward and roll onto the floor. He got everything, and Sul got nothing. All he accomplished was tearing the museum up to shreds and probably shaking the structural foundation.

A squad of police officers ran in with their pistols raised at Sul-Fury. With the standard 'hands up' procedure, the officers tried to subdue Sul. The manager of the museum stepped forward and called for them to lower their guns. This was the one who tried to prevent them from stealing anything. Though obviously on his face was disappointment at the failure.

"Don't worry, Sul-Fury". The manager said. "I'm insured. The museum will be fine, and I'll be compensated for the loss of artifacts. Though who can really put a price on such one of a kind pieces of history?" he said with a sigh.

Sul replied with a smirk, then rotated his shoulder muscle from the wound he suffered from John. This will be slow to heal, is the only thing he could think of at a time like this.

"Sometimes the bad guy gets away, Rick." Sul replied. Just a part of the business. Guess I'll take my leave for now. Hope that insurance thing works out for you."

Sul exited the structure and walked off towards the bus stop. Figured he would head home and lick up his wounds. He couldn't get John's face out of his head. Sul had stopped him from committing suicide for what? So that he could continue to be that kid's errand boy. He gritted his teeth at the thought. What could he do? The way the necromancer transported has no trail that he could follow. Perhaps Sean would know something about this. He was always interested in the magical realm. Perhaps he could pay his old friend a visit.

((END OF TOPIC))

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top