The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trigger
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_voting_barKnights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 Empty Re: Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments)

Post by Ember_Fangs February 26th 2012, 4:22 pm

-Left the Rp.-

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on March 1st 2012, 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 Empty Re: Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments)

Post by The Black Arrow February 26th 2012, 4:30 pm

With the worlds most populated city under siege, vigilantes from all over the world have gathered to defend it. Even The Phantoms had to abandon Chicago to do their part. The Black Arrow rested back in his sit, alongside The Black Knight as they soared through the skies towards the bid city. Black Knight drove and covered the front guns, and Arrow controlled the universal weaponary. Their mission was simple, rescue civilians and eliminate the threat, so The Black Knight drove them straight into Queens borough. With it's large population it would probably need all the help it could get.

As The Phantoms neared the city, they were met by a flock of United States airforce. From their various aircraft, they saluted The Black Knight and followed him into the battleground. The second the entered Queens airspace, the fight was already raging on in front of them. Several of the airforce ships split off to cover more of the city, while The Phantoms went straight into the heart of it. They fought off the sentries for awhile; it wasn't until they conformed that all civilains were evacuated to safety that Arrow decided to help the groung force. "Take us up high, I'm ready to jump." The Black Arrow called out as he got out of his seat and picked up his bow.

The Black Arrow came prepared. He doubled up on the gadgets in his utility-belt, and had a trio of quivers on his back. One for his special arrows, and two filled with his standards ones. Swinging the bow over his shoulder, Arrow made his way to the back of the aircraft. "Computer, open the south wall. Good luck down there, Arrow." The Black Knight said as Arrow looked down at the chaos he was about to jump into. "Yeah, you too."

As he dove out of the ship, Arrow spread his arms out wide to keep himself in the air as long as possible. Even at his height he located a group of people gathering on a roof-top. They were only few blocks away from him, so it would be an easy target to hit. Thats when Arrow heard the loud sound of buzzing coming from behind him. As he ajusted to see them, the squad of sentries flew barely fifty feet under him. Arrow grabbed his bow, tucked his arms in and dove after them. They were fast, but when The Black Arrow activated the rocket engines on his boots, he blasted himself straight over them. He pulled out three arrows, and took his time aiming. Then fired, and let himself drop. The three arrows lodged into the sentries, leaving only one left. And Arrow slammed himself down on it. With his weight on top of it, the sentries began hurling towards the ground.

It slammed into a rooftop neighboring the one with the group of heroes on it, and The Black Arrow barely leaped off in time to escape the explosion. Arrow rolled away from the crash, and got back to his feet. It only took a second to re-locate them, because of the blast of fire that shot into the sky.

With that Arrow made his was over rooftops. He came across several already destroyed sentries, before he stood on the building directly across from them. From here he could measure up his new 'team'. He was glad to see his fellow Phantom here, but he didn't know what to think about the others. Most of them looked like kids, barely over eighteen. But if they were crazy enough not to get evacuated with the rest of them, then they have to know what they're doing. But then there was others, like Doctor Everyone. Arrow figured he would be one of the guys attacking them, but instead he was giving advice...

Arrow decided he had done enough stalking in a time like this, so he zip lined across using his bow, and stood there on the edge of the building. "The stadium?" He came in, as Volt finished and attacked more sentries. "When I flew in that whole area was crawling with sentry. It wont be easy clearing it out, but if we could it would be a good defensive position." Arrow muttered as he stepped off the edge and leaned against while crossing his arms. "Thick walls, and constant eyes in the sky. I'm for it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauntlet February 27th 2012, 10:22 am

Gauntlet had reached the top of the building, it wasn't necessarily a sky scraper but it was a tall building, at least 20 storys high, if not more. He looked up to see the skies in a state of total chaos, US Airforce flying overhead and anti-air debre exploding above his head, pieces of shrapnel and dispensed gun powder falling all over the district of Queens, it was a siege, and the defense was failing, he could see that much. The evidence of this being the swarm of angry battle robots breaking through the intense dogfight hosted by The Black Knight and the group of US Airforce fighters overhead. Explosions and Jet Streams filled the sky as the robots broke then line.

Suddenly.

Gauntlet felt the shock-wave in his chest as a super sonic Airforce Fighter flew over his head. The assault on Queens had officially begun and it was going to be an all out battle to the finish. Gauntlet could feel the building shake, he had just made it to the roof in time to see a swarm of what appeared to be combat droids of some sort flying in to the district, they had made it past the Airforce Defenses that much was clear, but they hadn't spotted Gauntlet yet. Suddenly a robot landed on the roof not 20 feet away from where Gauntlet was satanding, he lifted his fist quickly and fired an energy blast at the robot, incapacitating it and knocking it into the door of the roof.

He turned around in time to see Phoenix and some other supers standing on the roof right behind him. He shouted "Always nice to see some Talons!" He ran to join them in the defense of Queens. This was it, Gauntlet wasn't a a seasoned super like some of these fighters but he knew a thing or two.
It was time for people to stop seeing him as the new hero on the block, Queens would not fall this day. He fired a blast into the air, knocking another robot out of the sky.

"Lets do this!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 27th 2012, 10:17 pm

Essa quirked an eyebrow as Gauntlet, a familiar, but not so familiar face showed up. She was confused, as she usually was and simply continued in her fighting. She hated the feeling of being overpowered, therefore she continued beating at the machines. "These damn things won't go the hell AWAY! I got WEDDING plans to be planning and Im stuck foing THIS shit! This sucks--AGH, fuck, that wasn't supposed to happen!" She complained as her corset caught fire. Quickly extinguishing it, she inwardly groaned. "I should've stayed a criminal or some shit--this is crazy."

OOC: Short reply is short, sorry, friends >< Got homework and studying, so i wanted to at elast get this in so you all could post. Also, Doc Necro never replied, so take Cassie out of the Assault.)

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 28th 2012, 6:06 am

Nightraven did not really want to speak anymore. He just took in everything that everybody was talking about and went with it. He did not really want to trust the villain but it seemed better than just standing there and getting killed. He watched as one of the heroes took down a sentry robot. Nightraven turned towards the direction of Citi Field and twirled his staff in full length."Eh if we are going to Citi Field then we should get start immediately than just talking about what we are going to do and just do it." Nightraven was starting to get pissed off at this group that had formed here. It seem as if they were all talk and no action, but he was not going to follow that example. Nightraven got low gathering his strength in his legs before jumping into the air slashing at one of the robots knocking one of them into the ground. After knocking one to the ground he began twirling his staff rapidly knocking away some of the robots fire. Nightraven jumped back into the air knocking another sentry into the ground. Before he got ready to leave for Citi Field, he watched as two more people joined the fight, one named the Ranger and another unknown person giving out another suggestion. "I am up for anything as long as it is not standing here any longer." Nightraven walked over and picked up a car hurling at some sentries knocking two to the ground.

Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 28th 2012, 4:34 pm

Elena watched with bemusment as the heroes went about destroying the enemy forces. Her and Taiz simply watching the spectacle nuetrally. Though she made a mental note of each of the heroes abilities, and multiple ways to counter them when the time came. The time would fo course come soon enough. Of course she would go unnoticed by the pesky Phantoms as long as she didn't reveal her true name to them. So for now she was Sophia Thiels, and no one else. "Until my plan start referring to me by my alias." She said to Taiz as a small group of men in black suits followed them closely. They were the artificial humans, lead by two short women with masked faces. They were her back up when she needed it, and very useful.

"I assume you are in charge corect?" She asked Pheonix, as she followed them to citi field. Making sure Taiz was close behind her, no need to lose such an important perosn. "I'm Sophia Thiels,a pleasure to meet you." She said with a smirk, wiping a strand of hair from her face. She could see the murdering Ranger, and it made her smirk. How could he live with himself after how he killed a man? Elena had to control herself after thinking of something that hilarious. Instead she worked on controlling her intense need to laugh. Now helping by sneding up an exploding pumpkint hat latched ont a sentry, and detonated. Catching a few more that fell to the street. It was nothing really.

"I see you're working with Do.....Darkfire. insteresting choise of ally indeed." She smiled, adressing Pheonix before, sending out another pumpkin to clear the massive cloud of sentries. Though they began to reply with a volly of fire, which was rather dangerous. Though she summoned four plant covered sprites, as they slmmed int the ground. Creating an earth wall that met the attacks. Barely stopping the offensive, though they were close to breaking through. Looked like they knew what was the true threat.

Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 28th 2012, 4:55 pm

((Posting Order: Phoenix, Forcewave, Volt, Ember, Scarlette, Nightraven, Elena, Angel, Dr. Everyone, Taiz, The Ranger, Black Arrow, Gauntlet.
I set it up by who posted first, and whose already posted again. So everyone after Elena can post, then we'll start back at Phoenix.))

The Black Arrow watched all the heroes around him take down waves of sentries, until one of them commented about just standing around. "Right." Black Arrow uttered, before quickly gazing off the edge of the rooftop at Citi Field and the tall buildings surrounding it. He then turned back to the group. "Well, good luck everyone. I'll watch you from the rooftops; try and keep some of them off you." Arrow then grabbed his bow, and looked over at The Ranger. "Unless you've got another plan, you should head to Citi Field with the rest of them. If something goes wrong down there, I want to have someone I can get in contact with." The Black Arrow said with a nod, before he leaped off the rooftop and started climbing up the building next to them.

After pulling himself up one balcony window at a time, Black Arrow reached the rooftop. From this rooftop Arrow picked out his sniping point. It was only across the street, and was tall enough for him to cover the group almost the whole way to Citi Field. So using his bow's zip line, Black Arrow made his way over to the mini-skyscraper. He managed to get across without any problems, but the moment he got onto the other roof top sentries dropped down around him. Arrow instinctively grabbed a smoke bomb from his utility belt and popped it, causing the sentries to open fire.

The Black Arrow imminently jumped into the air, and rolled into a landing behind one of the six sentries. Then the Phantom turned around and grabbed an explosive arrows in each hand. After stabbing both into the sentries side Arrow kicked it, sending it flying into the cloud of smoke before exploding. Black Arrow covered himself with his cape, and the explosion destroyed all the sentries gathered around the smoke. He dusted himself off as he got back to his feet, then walked over to the edge of the building to set up.

He perched over the edge, and placed several basic arrows on his bow then scoped the area out. "I'm in position Ranger, and there's a horde of them flying through the streets, they're coming your way. I'll do what I can, but be prepared." Arrow said as he held the button on the intercom down. Then he brought his hand back down to his bow and took aim. He took quite a few down, but they still swarmed down the street towards the rest of the group.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone February 28th 2012, 8:17 pm

Dr.Everyone flew up the roof, awaiting Phoenix and the rest of them to arrive. The rooftops would be a good idea, for moving fast. It would was be a good idea for attracting every hostile entity in Queens. As he contemplated what to do, Phoenix and the others arrived on the roof. Phoenix took down some of the drones and some of the others did too. Dr.Everyone was about to destroy two incoming drones when yet another hero came down from the sky and destroyed them himself.

"A full scale invasion of New York and despite being in the middle of it I have yet to lift a finger."

The newest arrival informed them all that Citi Field was currently swarmed. Either the persons behind these attacked were smart enough to possess accurate forsight or some the drones were connected by a hive mind and had been relayed the information by a drone before the group of superhumans had destroyed it. Either way, things just became much harder.

"I know you would all enjoy to just charge towards Citi Field and get massacred without even making a dent int the invasion force's numbers, but I don't think that is the best course of action."

From where Doctor Everyone flew, it was quite obvious that the group of superhumans was quite large.

"What we will be doing, and this is non-negotiable if you want to live, is splitting into two groups and launching a two pronged attack on Citi Field. Now, we need to break off into groups of equal number. I suppose you should all choose a direction and that will be your group. Any inequality and we will need to agree on a rearrangement. You may choose which prong of the attack you can be, east or west. I will be on the West prong of our two pronged counter assault."

((OOC: The posting order is very long here. Brooklyn has already finished and we have gotten no where. We will be splitting up into 3 threads, Non-Citi field people, West Group, and East Group. We are doing this in order to actually accomplish something, instead of waiting around on a gigantic posting order.))

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrance February 29th 2012, 10:39 am

(OOC: So I'm confused now. Do I just post here or are we going to split up? Splitting up might be handy, but I don't know whether that's the purpose of the Queens attack. If we continue in this thread regardless, I'll edit this post with my IC-post later.)
Terrance
Terrance

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs February 29th 2012, 3:43 pm

Quit. (: Bai

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on March 1st 2012, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone February 29th 2012, 8:57 pm

Ember's post and everything in it (including plan and grouping) is to be completely disregarded. Continue to join whichever of the three groups you want.

The available groups to join are:

Citi Field West
Citi Field East
Non-Citi Field.

Both citi field groups will be in SEPARATE THREADS. Feel free to reference the other group during the big battle in the stadium, but your not required to. Non citi field people, go after targets that are of high priority like artillery setups and places such as this. Once citi field has been taken, the other two groups will move out and assist you (in different threads, but still going towards the same goal).

Please have your post after this have the group you want in it.

I will be going to Citi Field West.

P.S. Ember's post is being voided because it violates plans and groupings ALREADY PUT IN PLACE OCCly AND ICly. She also did not consult anyone BEFORE making her decision. Thank you, and let's get this ball rolling.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 1st 2012, 2:29 am

Sorry kid but I DID A VOTE OUT SIDE OF ROLEPLAY and a lot of people agreed with my groupings. So please, you go to your precious C.F base while the rest of us do some work. If you'd have thought about it, Essa is a part of the talons and so should have a talking device to link her to Pheonix and Forcewave meaning she could lead her group there later on.

I was trying to get THE PLOT MOVING.

I am staying in the group I've already started and am NOT going to C.F. Our group will be helping with civilians and trying to tackle the other 1,000 fricken sentries in the sky that they seem to have forgotten about. If anyone cares to join me the topic is up called Eye of the Storm. If you have issues with this I suggest you talk to a Admin Dr Everyone as I've already spoken to them and they agree with what I was deciding. Oh and you don't have to God Mod as I'm in a pair in Bronx and won't be doing that. You have 4 Sups so you are perfectly fine.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 1st 2012, 2:54 am

The way Ember set it up will work and she states the threads have an open system. Post in the order she put out for the next round so that the arc can continue moving.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 1st 2012, 6:04 am

@Ember I honestly do not like people making decision for me at all, and I feel this is one decision that I did not get to have a say in or anything and do take to kindly to that at all.

Last edited by Nightraven on March 1st 2012, 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 1st 2012, 6:11 am

As of last night, Ember is the only one in Queens who will be going with her grouping. Everyone else has already been placed in groups based upon my grouping and we already have things set up and concrete. Even The Ranger has been talked to and is okay with my grouping and such.

I appreciate her wanting to speed thing up, but we already had a plan and grouping in place before her post and we have decided to continue on with that plan.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore March 1st 2012, 7:34 am

Look Dr.Everyone, Bliss just said post in her order, Admins say is law just post in her order

Cain Vulsore
Knights of The Queens (Defenders of Queens post here for your assignments) - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top