The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 Empty Re: They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Post by Arcana April 7th 2012, 6:25 pm

Sean took a deep breath as he tried to gather as much energy a possible for the fight that he knew was just on the horizon. Storm clouds were set in the distance and it was only the quiet before the storm. Plural was saying plans as for what they would do in the middle of this. Mostly giving them a brief respite before they would have to fight once again, a few blessed minutes before he would be forced to fight the unholy horde. Fire belched from every conceivable manhole within Brooklyn, clearing out the zombie threat that easily. That was just another godsend really but how long it would help them was yet to be seen. Though New York was his city and no one had to right to wreck it. Doctor Necrodium would pay hell for what he has done. Sean promised that much.

He reclined against a wall as he thought up a few plans to deal with what could use ice but nothing came up really. He had no idea how his water could defeat ice but something had to be done. If it wasn’t, everyone might die. Sean checked his weapons out, counting all the ammunition he had in stock and all of that. He still had 17 shots left and a quite a few throwing knives incase he needed them. There was a chance they might not die today but that was just him being hopeful. Fate never worked how he planned it to. ”I can do this.” Sean muttered to himself testing his power,which managed to form a small orb of water with no trouble. He would be fine hopefully in full fledged combat.

Hopefully the blonde knew what the hell he was doing. Sure he seemed pretty smart,it took more than just brains to survive something like this. It took skill and experience. Something he doubted most people here had enough of to amount to anything. They were in one fine mess and it wasn’t getting any better anytime soon.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 Empty Re: They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Post by The Infiltrator April 7th 2012, 9:45 pm

Jason sat up as heard the blowing up of cars in the distance; for him he meant that rest time was over for him. That blonde general was about to send him back on the front lines again while he made some plan that exhausted everybody but him and them clones. He just shrugged these thoughts off and stood to his feet with his helmet in his hands. Jason looked at his pockets and still had about 6 magazines left for each of pistols and two for the assault rifle on his back. "Alright the ones that were with me, we are moving out to the main building. You can rest once this threat has been dealt with, then we can drink the night away." Jason ran his head through his hair one time before putting back on his helmet; him and the other guys that were with him began making there way towards the main building. As they walked he could he guy complaining about not having rest, but he did not care much really because they had a job to do and finish it right.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 FNPbE

Out of suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 5 EAf7x
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural April 15th 2012, 11:28 pm

[END THREAD]

continues in Suicide Run

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top