The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_voting_barThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_voting_barThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 Empty Re: They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Post by Millenia Murcielago March 18th 2012, 11:55 pm

To Millenia it seemed like they were done trying to take down the buildings, she felt slightly separated from the rest of the group but was still trying to make her way back to all the action. The current wave of zombies appeared to have calmed down and Millenia was able to exterminate most of what was left in her area, she had hopes that maybe they had finally succeeded in their plan. However, one of the Plural clones came to inform her of the true situation and to go to a specific meeting point in order to regroup and think things over again. She very much liked that this man was in charge of things, he did not seem to look down on the other members but took full advantage of their abilities. The kid was smart and she liked that.
Suddenly, Millenia felt a hand on her leg and looked down to see a zombie grabbing onto her from a manhole. She let out a tiny scream, and blasted a beam of energy down the sewer.
"Lux Lunade!" A green javelin of energy appeared in her hand a she threw it down into the sewer. Millenia then snapped her fingers and the weapon went off in a decent sized explosion. Since it was a confined space, the blast was able to travel through the pipes and take out more of the zombies. She decided then to run along the street tossing her exploding javelins of energy down the manholes to try and help reduce the zombie infestation while also successfully making her way back to the rendezvous point.

Millenia Murcielago

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 Empty Re: They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Post by Ember_Fangs March 19th 2012, 4:33 pm

Gracie wasn't sure how much longer she should take the amount of power she was channelling. They had successfully finished off the lot at the beach and Gracie's legs were shaking uncontrollably. She pressed a hand to her nose which was gushing with blood at the moment and promptly sat down in the sand to put her head between her legs. Her head was pounding and her eyes were watering badly. Electricity still fizzed around her in those odd blue lightening bolt streaks causing her body to twitch slightly now and then. God she was not doing that again for a while. She sucked the blood in her mouth then spat it out into the sand. It took a moment for the bleeding to stop but when she looked up the pounding between her eyes had eased slightly.

"Sorry about that," she said hoarsely and then stood up, stumbling slightly before she tugged the gun back up and over her shoulder. "We should get going down that tunnel..." she nodded to the one the others had left through and then wiped the drying blood from her lip. She just wanted to curl up in bed at this moment. Dipping her hand into her pocket she grabbed one of the energy pills she kept with her and then popped it in her mouth aand began to chew slowly. It's what usually helped after a large usage of energy.
"Not used to channelling that much in such a short space of time," she glanced to the boy she had been pair with. Gracie was younger than him - hell she was probably the youngest one in the team. Maybe. She couldn't tell sometimes. She gently pressed her earpiece on.
"Plural? It's Gracie, we're coming back through the tunnel, it's all clear this side as far as we can tell, they've probably found another way around," she said while dragging her tired limbs towards the mouth of the tunnel, walking in pace with Sean.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 20th 2012, 7:43 pm

The weight of his power was still eighing heavily upon him,though he knew it would be a long time before he would be down. Gracie was in more danger than he was witht he way her nose bled, so he would be stuck holding the burden of it all. Not that he minded the chance to show off his powers. "Pace yourself, you don't need to get yourself killed." Sean warned with concern slightly layering his voice. Though he didn't let himself seem weak in the least as he drew the blade hung on his back, letting it scrape against the street lightly. Hopefully the blonde knew what he was doing and if it would even work. They were heading towards some sort of tunnel that Sean didn't trust.

"Whatever the case I have a bad feeling about this." Sean muttered. The zombies seemed to have found another way to them,involving the sewer tunnels. This had just gotten harder than he thought it could be when fighting zombies. Sean stapped over a manhole as he felt weight shift it and that alone making him lose his balance. As a hand gripped his ankle and attempted to pull him under into the dark,dirty, sewer. Teeth sinking into his calf as it tried to take a bite out of his flesh,though he stabbed the balde into its head. Sending it back into the depths as Sean tried to stop the blood flow of his bite wound. Wrapping it in a piece of his shirt,not wanting to waste any of his healing potions. He cursed lightly hoping he wasn't infected with anything as he forced the zombies down with a torrent of water.

With a sigh and a limp he walked into the mouth of the tunnel.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on March 28th 2012, 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infiltrator March 22nd 2012, 5:59 pm

The Infiltrator raised his hands and pointed towards the Zombies as they began to shoot. As they were firing the barrage, he noticed something happening by a sewer cover; he looked a little bit harder and saw rotted hands trying to make their way up out of the sewer. "This is not good....keep shooting to give them more time." The Infiltrator took his aim and began shooting, they would only have so much time before he needed to move the whole group himself. This plan that Plural made sounded good and hoped that he had somewhat accounted for forces that may be underneath ground. Has he shot at the zombies he felt the temperature going down slowly; He stopped shooting and turned around to see dark clouds forming behind them. "Plural get a man up top asap you need to see this!' He yelled down to Plural before shooting again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 FNPbE

Out of suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 EAf7x
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural March 23rd 2012, 6:47 pm

The original plural sat on the hood of one of the undamaged cars on the street he had set up as their battleground awaiting the arrival of all of his team, his eyes closed as he focused his thoughts on the progress and efforts of his clones. They were doing well holding back the wave of zombies on the surface. Through their ears he heard the sound of gunfire ring out as the gun-toting portion of the team fired at zombies reaching through sewer grates and with their eyes he saw the slow break down of Sean and Grace, both bleeding from exertion and clearly on the verge of collapse but both hid it well enough.

The clones knew what he knew and thus he drew his attentions back to his location and began working on the next phase of his plan. The bitter cold and biting thunder was drawing closer and he could feel it. His every hair was standing up with anticipation for the challenge. Ice and electricity...both could be counteracted by extreme heat, both could be dispersed and conducted elsewhere or through something...including each other.

He looked up as he heard the approaching footsteps of the first few arrivals rom the team. Their most recent orders had been to rendezvous here with him, now all he had to do was wait for everyone to comply and get there before he could take the next step.

He had long since mapped out the lines of natural gas and assessed the quality of the methane running the pipelines beneath the streets. The explosion he had been rigging would be potent enough to wipe out the current force of the zombies and alter the battlefield significantly for the next upcoming fight...unfortunately it was a bit of a trump card...A move that could only be used once and needed to be used perfectly to accomplish anything. That window or it was opening slowly and closing just as fast and he needed to act as soon as possible. He was glad the blast would burn hot and cause little explosive force by comparison, probably only crack a few of the cement casings and what not, blow off some manholes to relieve the pressure but nothing too difficult to fix afterwards.

"Deluge. Grace. Sit down and rest .You did amazing work and we've got a bigger problem on its way and I think i'm going to need to call on you guys again soon so catch as much time to recharge as possible. As for you Mockingbird....I think your fast feet might have enough time to zip around and find a few components to make us a few temporary weapons before the next wave. Something to deal with cold and lightning..." Plural said sliding himself off the hood back to his feet. and dusted his backside off while he did so

((will edit and finish later))

Last edited by Plural on March 26th 2012, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro March 25th 2012, 9:31 pm

Jayce ran up to Plural, Arinth close on his heels.
"The trick wall's all set, sir," he said, saluting Plural. "What would you like me to do now?"

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird March 30th 2012, 3:08 pm

Mockingbird arrived near the original Plural a few moments after the boy, Deluge, and the girl, Grace. Her eyes scanned the two of them quickly. They were weak and bleeding but hiding it, from what she could tell. In her mind, she promised herself that she would do her best to help them as much as she could. "Okay, I'll be back in a little bit." She said before taking off at full speed. Cold and lighting, cold and lighting. She repeated to herself subconsciously. The first thing that popped to her mind regarding lighting were lighting rods. Those may be a small bit of help. For cold, she decided on grabbing some thermal clothing in case as well as lighters, matches, hairspray and whatever else she could find that was heat related. For Deluge and Grace, she decided to pick up some water and medical supplies. And, just in case, she decided to grab a fire ax or two if she saw one.

Noticing the department store to her right, she quickly ran off in that direction and burst through the doors and into the large store. Once inside, she picked up lighters around the cash registers and ran to the hair products area to grab hairspray. With nearly thirty small lighters and fifteen cans of hairspray, she had no more room. Her eyes found what she could use though and she filled the items that she held into a shopping cart. Seeing as she could get more now, she brought down an extra fifteen cans of hairspray so that they had the same amount of lighters and hairspray. Next, she ran off to find water and first aid kits. Luckily, they weren't too far apart. Picking them up, she tossed about ten water bottles and five first aid kits into the cart. It was piling up quickly. On her way out, she noticed the fire ax hanging on the wall. Deciding that it was better safe than sorry and now she had a cart, she grabbed it and put into the cart.

Mockingbird sped out of the store at top speed, cart in front of her. Her eyes ran up and down the buildings until she saw one of them with multiple lightning rods on top. Marking it as her destination, she ran inside. After ditching the shopping cart int he lobby, she took the stairs to the roof of the building. Once up there, she saw four lighting rods. Using all the strength she had, she pulled every last one from the roof as sweat dripped from her forehead. Once picking the four up, she awkwardly walked down the stairs sideways. In the lobby, she dropped them off in the cart and took the cart off with her to find Plural, Deluge and Grace once again.

Her eyes ran up and down the roads as she ran past them at a slower than normal but still superhuman pace, looking for any signs of life. There! She thought as she skidded to a halt and changed directions. Once reaching the car that they were around, she stopped and let go off the buggy. "I can get more if we need more, I just couldn't drag two carts." She said, out of breath.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago April 1st 2012, 1:34 pm

Millenia had continued for only a moment more bombing the sewer lines until she noticed some of her allies jumping down into the pipes. She figured that depending on an individuals abilities, it might be easier to fight off groups of zombies in the confined spaces, but then she felt another presence. Looking over her shoulder she saw an ominous storm approaching, but there was something about this storm. It was not ordinary, there was more to it and it gave her a bad feeling. Whoever was behind this whole attack must be behind this storm. She saw now that this must be the reason to everyone retreating underground. She blew away the zombies that were crowding the manhole she was standing by and jumped down. Millenia illuminated as much of the tunnel as she could with a harmless green energy, she hoped to attract the attention of the other supers that had jumped into the tunnel as well. That or draw more zombies to her. Regardless of what happened Millenia continued to move forward blasting away at the zombies in front and behind her. Since most of her attacks had a wide range, attacking in such close quarters was beneficial to her allowing her to take out greater number with less attacks. This assault was starting to drag out longer than it should, the other heroes were starting to tire out and the enemies numbers were not decreasing at all. In fact, it seemed like they had the upper hand. WIth the oncoming storm, at this point anything was possible.

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 3rd 2012, 5:41 pm

"Bad feeling here too," she sighed and then glanced to the entrance of the tunnel and with the last bit of electricity in her system she blasted in the roof meaning they didn't have to worry about anything coming in after them.. As they walked Gracie's head cleared a little better. The electricity from whatever it was was giving her a major headache. Whatever was out there had enough energy it was making her feel sick.

"It doesn't feel good whatever it is," she rubbed her head. "The energy I'm getting from it is just.." she shook her head. "Feels like a nuclear bomb," she mumbled but was thankful when they came out on the other side. The others had done a good job in preparing barricades - it was like a maze right through the borough now. The only problem was, the zombies HAD found another way around. The sewers were crawling with the walking dead flesh and the smell was awful. Covering her mouth before she gagged she looked around for a car or a form of transport that was quicker than walking so she could find some food to restore her energy. If she didn't then the power she took from other places was going to go haywire.

"I really hate mother fucking zombies," she muttered.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 3rd 2012, 5:43 pm

The air lowered to an icy chill, Sean feeling the icy chill permeating to the very core of his body. As if it would take the very heat from him. It was a combination of that and the bite wound that caused him to collapse to the ground. A bundle of weakness in the midst of a war zone, and that was not something he wanted to be. Plural said he had the chance to rest and he would do that, reclining against the nearest wall as he took in a deep haggard breath. As he tried to keep pressure on the wound that was growing puffy and most likely infected.”Shit“ He muttered as the possibilities ran through his mind like a torrent.

If this wasn’t treated, he would die. Reluctantly he opened one of the metal capsules in his bag and pulled the syringe out. Injecting it into the point of damage, as he squinted from the needle penetrating skin. His body feeling a little warmer as the fluid ran through his bloodstream. Flesh closing up ,most likely the germs would have been killed too. Though his body was still feeling the chill but not as keenly. Andree brought them some supplies,antibiotics and the like. Sean threw the syringe aside. Taking the bottle of pills and pouring two into his palm before gulping them dry. He could never be too careful. With that done he leaned back and let his strength replenish itself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infiltrator April 6th 2012, 2:09 pm

"Stop shooting we need to get back to the safe zone and rest." The Infiltrator placed his gun on his back as he turned and looked at the buildings behind him."To get from building to building I am going to move this unit as a whole one by one and nobody gets left behind understood. Once you get to the next building start making your way to the next one and be ready for when I arrive." The Infiltrator and the soldiers began moving towards the next building. He threw it soldiers across as if they weighed as much as a paper clip. After moving twenty minutes of moving to building to building they finally reached the safe zone. The Infiltrator took the soldiers down safely and joined up with the other group of the heroes. "I am getting hot under this helmet." The Infiltrator took off his helmet and fell backwards on to the ground looking up at the change in the sky. He wanted to stop fighting but these zombies kept coming and he could feel people depending on this group of heroes to take back what was once theirs.
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural April 6th 2012, 2:50 pm

As the remainder of his team arrived around him, Plural looked grimly towards the eastern horizon and then glanced downwards, x-ray filter active as he looked through the street at the zombies inching further towards the city. It was now or never and with a mental missive, he sent the word soundlessly into the brains of his furiously fighting clones.

They were growing haggard and more than a few were slightly injured from the horde's attempts to get past them to no avail. They kept coming but the clone fighting force held them at bay. Then as the word came down the telepathic line, the sentry clone took a few steps back hoping to be somewhere safer for the next step but at the same time believing that action to be futile. Nowhere was about to be safe.

"Happy Independence Day everybody," quipped the original as he stood waiting for his plan to go off any second.

And so it was a moment later as the silence in the streets of Brooklyn was broken by an unnaturally loud stroke of thunder as the wall and subsequent trail of cars exploded one by one with such concussive force that the street cracked and the flames slipped into the sewers and combined with the methane from the human waste below and fire ignited and shot down every tunnel and blew the lids off of the pipelines and pillars of flame rocketed into the air and then the earth itself groaned and rumbled as the gas lines added their word in and the explosion took on a second wave of devastation obliterating every undead corpse walking the streets and sewers with impunity and no hindrance.

Plural felt his clones fade from being. Well all but one as the sentry had leaped into the air using his superpowered strength ot rocket several stories into the air and then was lifted even higher by the wave of force and heat and then lingered their for a moment. Through his eyes, Plural was lucky enough to witness something no one else was able to see. The full view of the destruction and purification of a third of Brooklyn. Cleansing fire wiped the slate clean of combatants down there for a moment as the approaching storm's biting cold and tingling static reached the shores of Brooklyn and seemed to snuff the smoldering fires out soon after slight breezes making the fires sputter and throw ashes into the unnatural wind.

The sentry clone walked through the ruin, the lone survivor if you didn't count the smoldering buildings around him. he made his way to the very edge of the beach and telescopically extended his vision just ar enough to see a bridge of ice making its way across the waters a few miles off and several figures walking across it making their way towards them. The next enemy had a face now.

"At most we have about 20 minutes before the next fight so I suggest you all rest up and prepare your weapons or start hoofing it now because it is most definitely about to get nasty around here and seeing as i just blew up about half of Brooklyn, I'm really saying something," the teenage blond general said turning around to face his troops as if nothing spectacular or demoralizing had just happened.

He knew it was his job to be a pillar of support for the rest of them so he had to keep a solemn face and not falter. They were about to start looking to him or start running for safety and he couldn't blame any of them for that. He tilted his head up a bit and looked at the line of buildings at their backs and the next plan began to click together in his head.

"Ok. Ten minutes of rest then I want everyone on top of that building on it's side behind us. We're going to take the high ground and test the waters. Round up the supplies and take them with us. If you want to go we can get you down on the ground on the other side if you can't make it on your own," he spoke with a softened facial expression towards the 8 coast guardsmen they had been toting around. He was trying to convey that this fight was about to become one for superhumans but he knew these men and women had courage in their hearts and weren't about to run from this fight now even though their weapons had just dissolved from their hands as his clones met their deaths several minutes prior.

And with that he picked up a canister of oil and a fire extinguisher and with the practiced zeal of an engineer, began to tinker and construct something.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 6th 2012, 3:02 pm

The skies had started to turn grey as clouds moved in. A wind was slowly starting up, nipping at the group. Hopefully, it would not get worse. Mockingbird was feeling exhausted suddenly by the time she returned with the shopping cart of supplies. But, despite this, she turned her attention to Gracie once hearing her complain about the pain that using her powers had caused her. "Gracie, what do you need, I can get it for you. Or, if you would prefer, you could ride on my back and I'll take you where you need to go." She told her with sympathy dripping from her words. Sympathy not only dripped from her words but was coursing through her entire body. She hated seeing little Gracie in pain. Well, she wasn't all that little but, seeing as she was younger, Mockingbird was going to think of her as that anyways. The simple thought of kids being involved in this sort of stuff, she didn't mind, but it was when they got hurt or targeted that she hated. Who targets kids? Whoever threatened Gracie would have to get through Mockingbird first. "What do you say?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro April 6th 2012, 9:46 pm

(MOCK!)

Jayce watched and waited, Arinth perched on this head. "Well, there go the zombies," he said, petting Arinth. "They certainly won't be bothering with us anymore, huh?" "Yes," said Arinth. "But now we must deal with what sent them."
Jayce frowned. "True," he said. "But what that is, who knows."

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 4 Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 7th 2012, 3:09 am

[[ I told her to post, Cef so shush ]]

Gracie was relieved when they had 10 minutes to rest and literally flopped on the ground, putting her head between her legs and drawing in deep breaths. She knew Birdie was talking to her but in all honesty she was to tired to focus on her words. Glancing up at her she frowned, trying to work out what she was saying and then nodded slowly, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"No... It's okay... I just need some food... I spent to much energy," she ran a hand through her hair then glanced at Sean to make sure he was okay. Birdie seemed to have taken care of that too. Glancing up she looked around for a source of food or water then pushed herself slowly to her feet, legs shaking.

"You could help me get to that shop though," she nodded to the smashed in supermarket.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 7th 2012, 6:25 pm

Sean took a deep breath as he tried to gather as much energy a possible for the fight that he knew was just on the horizon. Storm clouds were set in the distance and it was only the quiet before the storm. Plural was saying plans as for what they would do in the middle of this. Mostly giving them a brief respite before they would have to fight once again, a few blessed minutes before he would be forced to fight the unholy horde. Fire belched from every conceivable manhole within Brooklyn, clearing out the zombie threat that easily. That was just another godsend really but how long it would help them was yet to be seen. Though New York was his city and no one had to right to wreck it. Doctor Necrodium would pay hell for what he has done. Sean promised that much.

He reclined against a wall as he thought up a few plans to deal with what could use ice but nothing came up really. He had no idea how his water could defeat ice but something had to be done. If it wasn’t, everyone might die. Sean checked his weapons out, counting all the ammunition he had in stock and all of that. He still had 17 shots left and a quite a few throwing knives incase he needed them. There was a chance they might not die today but that was just him being hopeful. Fate never worked how he planned it to. ”I can do this.” Sean muttered to himself testing his power,which managed to form a small orb of water with no trouble. He would be fine hopefully in full fledged combat.

Hopefully the blonde knew what the hell he was doing. Sure he seemed pretty smart,it took more than just brains to survive something like this. It took skill and experience. Something he doubted most people here had enough of to amount to anything. They were in one fine mess and it wasn’t getting any better anytime soon.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top