The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The message(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The message(open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The message(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Alpha January 30th 2012, 5:59 pm

Elena shuddered as anger coursed through her very being. The very second the hand made contact with her shoulder, she decided she wanted him dead. Though in this predicament she couldn't simply kill him, with the threat of him being able to crush her shoulder. So she instead chose the diplomatic approach to a brutish one. one that in the end would be a much easier on to take. In the long run anyway. "Kindly remove your hand from me sir. I can guess what you're feeling, but I know that man is a killer. If I hadn't done it, he would have gone on to kill again." She said holding back a raging river of hostility.

"If you cannot stand the harshness of this world, go home. People die, its nature, and you can't change that." She added coldly, eyes like ice as they glared into the boys. As if she could kill him with a look alone, though she wished she could. Bloodlust had consumed her mind for a second. Casting over the calm collected mind that was usually in control. Elena welcomed the feeling with open arms.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 30th 2012, 6:07 pm

Jason was getting really furious when she said that he can't take the real world that he raised his right arm and was about to attack her, but stopped when he realized that he can never really save everybody, so he put his arm down and looked down, "I know that he was a killer and that I might kill him one day if he was alive right now, but that really doesn't help when you blew a hole in the wall.", Jason said and reminded her.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 30th 2012, 6:27 pm

Forcewave was listening intently in on the conversation between the other two.He had been expected things to have gotten out of hand between them by now.The situation at hand surely presents to that.It hadn't though.He was relieved.He could tell who was winning this argument.The man had just given in to her logic of killing the criminal was necessary in order to prevent him from killing anyone else.Then he decided to remind her of the wall she just blasted a hole through.Forcewave didn't want to witness this any longer."Hey guy with the armor, whatever your name is.You never told me when you asked me who I was.Seriously learn proper etiquette.Also don't bother arguing with her anymore.She's not going to listen to anything you have to say.I can tell she's stubborn and utterly convinced she's right.There's no point really, none at all."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 30th 2012, 6:37 pm

"The hole in the wall is irrelivent. I don't care about this property, since it most likely be here in a week anyway." Free of his hand, she slowly ascended into the air. "If it truly matters i'll pay for the damn wall." She added with annoyance, before taking off into the sky. Flying away at an amazing speed, wind whipping in her hair. Why did she promise something like that? Not like he could get her anything in return, yet she did. One idea was that he reminded her of her son when he was young. "I think i'm going soft." She muttered grimacing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The message(open) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 30th 2012, 6:58 pm

Jason watched her as she flew away from this bank at an remarkable speed and turned his attention towards Forcewave, "My name is Retaliate, and last I check, you haven't made a name for yourself yet.", Jason said as he was tapped on the shoulder by a policeman. "Uh, sir, what happened to the wall?", he said as he pointed to the hole. "Just ignore it, it got nothing to do with the robbery, it's just an exit by someone else.", Jason said to the policeman as he began walking through the hole and formed claws on his hands to get on the roof and free run back to his hotel for Lilian.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 30th 2012, 7:18 pm

Forcewave cared very little for what the guy said to him.It actually humored him a bit.All that really mattered was that he now at least he knew the guy's name.He didn't care about the fact that he hadn't created a name for himself yet.Since he was still on the fence about continuing on as superhero he hadn't bothered to come up with one.
With the police now coming in he decided to it was time to leave.He followed Retaliate out the hole and started walking away from the bank.He wanted to get home as soon as he could.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top