The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) Empty The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite)

Post by Echelon September 27th 2015, 10:15 pm

The day was going to be productive, especially for Charles. Today was going to be quite fine as Charles had pushed forward the Orion Project to his executive board and prepared to work on the plans further. The initiative was to take place immediately and a list of people were already pushed forward by Charles most trusted employee, his secretary Julia. The day started with Charles waking up with his regular routine, he got up and had a proper shower and got his suit on, not needing to eat or drink due to his powers. After styling his hair and wearing the iconic suit he was commonly seen in he reached for a plain black suit case by his front door of his penthouse and took the elevator straight down to the garage. Once inside he was picked up by his driver, Tyler. This young man was chosen by Charles specifically due to the fact he had teleportation powers incase of a emergency, and due to him being Charles driver, he was paid handsomely. Charles had multiple metahumans working for Charles, but none that suited the Orion project. Charles quickly passed through the city of New York watching the development of city. A large percentage of the city was being directly funded by Manders Incorporated, a contract Charles made with the city to ensure profit in the end once everything is rebuilt.

Charles would then open the back window of the limo and speak to Tyler while looking out the window, "How's your sister? Is she moving along alright?", Tyler would nod and smile widely replying with, "Yeah! The doctor says she'll be cleared to leave the hospital in a week or so, I can't thank you enough for paying for her treatment, only if I could repay you..", Charles sighed and shook his head. "No, don't worry about it, you're a friend Tyler.", after the heart felt moment quickly passed for Charles. Once arriving at his large skyscraper that dawned it's very own stylish architecture that made it look modern in and out of the building it's self, he passed by the front desk being addressed, "Morning Mr. Manders.", Charles promptly responded, "morning Janice.", afterwards he'd move down large hall past the desk and entered the elevator going straight to the top floor, once there he moved past the smaller offices and ended up in his large office. Sitting in his chair he'd press a button that would "summon" Julia.

Once she entered his office she smiled and waited for anything to be assigned to her, Charles would quickly speak, "The Orion project starts today, go through the list of names we have already and offer them to sign up, if they say no, convince them otherwise.", with that she noded and left the room. She'd then go to her desk outside his office and pick up the phone, bringing up the secure and classified file containing the details to Orion. From there she began to call the numbers of people one by one, all being meta humans and gifted humans alike. Eventually reaching a specific number of a meta that was listed as someone that meditates quite a fair bit. Why was it listed? No clue, but the call began with this,
"Hello, this is Julia Oprum from Manders Incorporated, secretary of Mr. Manders. We'd like to offer you a postion in a... Private military company we're starting up, and we'd like you to be apart of it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) M3K8QEI
Echelon
Echelon

Quote : "Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright, you know, just to see how the other half lives."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Job : CEO of Manders Incorporated
Registration date : 2015-09-26

Back to top Go down

The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) Empty Re: The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite)

Post by The Nekromonga September 27th 2015, 10:39 pm

The phone and is answered after the fourth ring. A young, nasal valley girl voice picked up on the other side. "...Hello! This is Sam and Jen's Yoga Studio!" would be their introduction.

After Julia introduces herself, the lady on the other side, presumably Jen, took a moment to answer. "Uhhhmm... so like, are you sure you got the right number? We're like, a Yoga studio in downtown, not like, you know, a mercenary company. Is there someone you're looking for? So hey, but if you're interested in company yoga sessions we offer a great group discount! We also offer like, health and alternative wellness products." she said in a gratingly cheerful granola-girl valley-girl voice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite) Empty Re: The New York Initiative (Nekro, Message for invite)

Post by Echelon September 28th 2015, 9:33 pm

Julia would be unamused and sigh with annoyance. Obviously this meta was playing games and ultimately trying to just give Julia a hard time. Eventually Julia just pulled up their file.

"I know you're a meta human, Zafira, you can choose if you either want a position in the organization named Ultra, more details can be given about Ultra, only if you're interested.", this would be said with a more serious tone, a tone that represented Julia not taking shit from no one. Either this meta wanted in Ultra, or doesn't. It's up to them.

Echelon
Echelon

Quote : "Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright, you know, just to see how the other half lives."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2015, 9:49 pm

"OH! This is Jen. You wanted to talk to Guru Zafira, you should've said so. Please hold." The girl said, completely unfazed by the serious business.

About thirty seconds later, wind chimes played in the background and a different, older and more mature female voice comes on.

"This is Guru Yn'Bashr. You wished to speak with me?" in contrast to her associate, Zafira spoke in a calm, clear tone.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Echelon September 28th 2015, 9:51 pm

Julia would then repeat herself and calmly say, "Hello, this is Julia Oprum from Manders Incorporated, secretary of Mr. Manders. We'd like to offer you a postion in a... Private military company we're starting up, and we'd like you to be apart of it."

With that she waited for her response, the idea was simple, to get her to come to the tower and talk with Echelon directly so that further details may be explained.

Echelon
Echelon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2015, 10:03 pm

"Very well. Is your employer comfortable with speaking face to face? I will be over shortly to discuss the terms." Zafira asked. "And tell him to wait at his balcony."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Echelon September 28th 2015, 10:06 pm

"Yes of course, come over to the Ultra building, its on main street, you'll know it when you see it, enter inside and just register at the front desk and you'll be sent upstairs to speak to Mr. Manders himself."

Echelon
Echelon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2015, 10:14 pm

About fifteen minutes later, Zafira lands on the penthouse level of the Ultra building, directly outside Mr. Manders office. She looked around the lavish rooftop gardens and spacious veranda space. She intended this to be a quick demonstration of her abilities, but hoped the man could see her worth beyond her powers.

She was dressed in her monk garb, and politely knocked on Echelon's window, inviting him to sit with her at his own outdoor table.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top