The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 Empty Re: This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger)

Post by Paine December 29th 2011, 6:32 am

Paine smirked at Andree's comment, a bit impressed that Andree hadn't fallen for the distraction. Paine's touch became a bit icy, but warmed up after Andree's elbow blocked the attack. Paine then came with a block for the attack to her right side. Her right arm came up like a shield, bracing the blow. The blinded attack, though, from Andree's free hand to Paine's chest connected. She might be a super, but a good, strong hit to her chest by any known strength could still daze her. She shook her head and moved her left elbow to swipe and ram into Andree's right side, Paine's right knee coming up moments later to arch into the girl's solar plexus. The motions of Paine's movement's were fluid and precise. If Andree were to dodge one of the hits coming next, she would have to call a fowl on the girl's speed as an advantage.

Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 Empty Re: This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger)

Post by Mockingbird December 29th 2011, 1:52 pm

Impressed by Paine's first block, Andree's eyes watched as her fist made contact with the other girl's chest. She smirked a little bit as her hand hit Paine's body. The attack from Paine's elbow was clear to Andree but she decided against dodging because it would take inhuman speed to preform. Paine preformed another clean movement with an attack towards Andree's solar plexus. Her knee made contact. Well, if I had seen that coming I would have dodged. Her body ached from the attacks but was not done for the fight, not even close. Her right fist came around for a punch to Paine's jaw before she pulled it back prior to contact with Paine's face. It was just a distraction for her real attack. Her knee pulled up, from the close distance it might make contact with the other girl. Once up, her foot shot out in an attempt to make contact with Paine's gut. If her knee didn't make contact with Paine, she would go for a punch to the girls left slide with her right fist. If it did, she wouldn't make this attack so that she didn't go overkill on Paine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine January 4th 2012, 8:38 am

A curious smile lifted Paine's lips into something wicked. With her teeth showing, a battle cry was passed through the gritted incisors. With Andree's hand coming for Paine's jaw, she tossed her head back and knelt down slightly. Because of Paine's kneeling, the knee that was intended for her gut was pressed into Paine's sternum. She groaned and pressed her hand down on Mockingbird's thigh, using that as a brace. "Shit.. I should've seen that coming..." Furious with herself, she growled underneath her breath. Paine stood up quickly, recovering from the knee with a cough following. She moved around to Andree's left, but her own left hand came for Andree's right with a fierce force. The punch was intended for Andree's arm or ribs. Paine's right foot, however, was sliding simultaneously with the punch, to knock Andree flat onto her ass.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 Vywjf8
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird January 4th 2012, 7:30 pm

Smirking as her knee made contact with Rebecca, Paine or whatever she preferred to be called, Andree Looked with concern at the girl as she coughed. At first she was afraid that she had actually hurt the girl but shortly after this fear was cast aside when she remembered who her father was. So strength and endurance from Dad and ice powers from whoever her Mom is. Andree thought to herself, wondering who her mother was. It was something that most people would probably not bother thinking of this information while in a fight but Andree did it often. A fist interrupted her train of thought and a wheeze escaped her throat. The other girl had knocked Andree onto her ass on the cold ground. Her arms lashed out quickly after the shock of the fall disappeared. It attempted to take out the other girls legs. If it was a successful attack she would quickly climb onto the girl and pin her to the ground.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger January 5th 2012, 8:00 am

Rey was standing outside leaning against the back door watching the entire fight with interest and wonder, trying to figure out just who would win this fight. Although Paine had knocked her strength down to human proportions she still had the durability and endurance to keep taking the punches and going for almost forever. Though on the case of Mockingbird even though her speed was knocked to match Paine's she still has super human intelegence and reflexes to match as well as her master fighting skills in most forms of combat. He sighs chuckiling knowing without her ice powers the match should be in Andree's favor but one can never truley know when those two are involved and that ice cage might level the playing field if Paine decides to let a bumb here or there grow or disappear. Hopefully for Andree's sake though Becca decides to play it fair and leaves her ice abbilities out of it at least for a little while longer, yet if Andree's attack works she might not have much longer.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine February 10th 2012, 6:08 am

Paine smirked and jumped, bending her knees just before the leap. She didn't use all of her strength, of course. She had jumped just high enough to miss Andree's hands. "Nice!" she said, landing on the snow covered ground, a crunch following her landing. With a puff of white erupting all around of the two girls, the walls burst outward to cause a nice bit of scenery. Paine liked to make her fights flashy. It was fun. She wasn't using her ice powers to hurt Andree, or win, but she was for the flare. Paine's right knee came sweeping around to Andree's left, meanwhile pressing her left palm against her neck. Paine arched her body with her knee, to the left side of Andree. If she, being Andree, swerved to miss the knee, she would surely knock herself into Paine's elbow. Sweat was beading Paine's skin, softly coating her creamy pale skin. She couldn't help but grin wildly, her eyes wide with excitement.

This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 Vywjf8
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 5 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 12th 2012, 3:02 pm

As Paine jumped just over Andree's hands, she mumbled under her breath "Damn it." As Paine did some stuff with her ice powers, Andree turned to see if she should be worried. She didn't have to be but it did cause a nice landscape to appear. It was interesting how she decided not to use her ice powers to fight but instead just to create scenery for the fight.

TO BE EDITED

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top