The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 Empty Re: This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger)

Post by Paine December 24th 2011, 1:04 pm

"You look like you just woke up, and yeah, I'll pick up my junk," she said to Rey, giving him a smile. She finished her plate and scarfed down her soup, then ate an eggroll. Finishing up, she walked to the sink, rinsed her dishes, and placed them into the dish washer to run later. She stretched, moving her hands above her head to crack her knuckles. She then rolled her neck and arched her back, cracking her neck and spine some as well. She then let a sigh of relief pass her lips as she turned toward Rey. "If Andree is up to it," Becca said, looking toward Andree, "Then we'll have a little sparring match." She grinned and placed her hands on her hips, standing there in all her five feet six inches of glorification. Her strength, durability, and ice powers were an advantage. She would attempt to go easy on the girl, sticking to basic hand to hand.

Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 Empty Re: This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger)

Post by The Ranger December 24th 2011, 2:40 pm

Rey smiles and laughs slightly, "yea I might have kinda sorta just woke up, and thank you," he says watching them both eat their food and then proceeds to help Paine clean up the food. He laughs slightly when Paine cracks all of her bones and then says that her and Andree are going to have a sparing match, knowing that they are both comp,tee opposites. Andree is fast and smart like him while Paine,true to the name, is strong and durable like her father so unless Andree is given her suit this match will be over very quickly, that is if Paine can land a punch on his futuristic daughter. " Well as long as no one kills each other you can have this little sparing match in the back yard, preferably not in my house."
((sorry its short))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 24th 2011, 2:42 pm

Finishing the piece of delicious chicken, Andree looked back towards Rebecca who had just suggested that they spar. A grin was creeping across her face as she said "Of course." Rebeccas previous display of strength was going to make Andree want to avoid getting hit as much as possible. This is where speed comes in handy. Getting up, small grin still on her face, she rinsed her white plate in the sink before putting it in the dishwasher. Already attempting to create a strategy, Andree thought to herself Well, if that table is any indication, I should try and avoid getting hit much more than I would usually. If I have to avoid her attacks, a more acrobatic fight strategy would make sense over my usual pattern that revolves around blocking and breaking limbs. Well, I wouldnt want to try and break her limbs anyways. But she is Pains daughter so it was unlikely I could and she is most likely to be able to take more damage. So, more dodging, less blocking and breaking. "Well, lets go outside."

Last edited by Mockingbird on December 24th 2011, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 24th 2011, 3:02 pm

Paine was thinking it through. She was born from Rey. Speed. Andree had that, indefinitely. Becca was also sure that the girl was smart as hell, and could probably think ahead of Paine's basic fighting skills. She wouldn't cheat, though. On her home planet, before she was to come to Earth, her mother and "father" taught her how to control her strength and powers. Having learned that, Paine was able to control her strength and make herself seem like a human. She could not, though, control how durable she was. If she was cut, she'd heal. Broken bone? Heal. It was hard to break her bones in the first place, and she was sure Andree couldn't manage that. "To the backyard, then," Paine said, sliding to Rey. She kissed his cheek and grinned toward Andree. It was more of a friendly grin, her eyes shouting 'game on.' Becca made her way into the yard, the shadow from the trees a nice touch to this lovely afternoon. She stood, feet shoulder width apart, arms lazily at her sides. She hadn't even clenched her fists yet. She waited, patiently, for Andree to come at her, or beckon her forward.

This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 Vywjf8
This time, I'm following you (closed to Ranger) - Page 4 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 24th 2011, 3:27 pm

Following Rebecca out to the backyard for the brawl ahead of them. It was a nice day outside. Some birds could be heard chirping in the distance, the trees cast shadows on the yard, hiding those under them from the warm rays of the sun. Standing about two to three yards away from Rebecca, who was motioning for her to come at her, Andree stood with her hands by her side. They were not in fists because if she had to dash it was easier to run with open hands rather than closed fists. She was not going to start the match, Rebecca could come at her. She preferred using opponents attacks against them, not starting the fight. Though, that didnt matter in real life when she was saving people. But for the purposes of a sparing match, it was fine. Hmm, how to do this? Dodge and wait for her to attack again, counter or dodge and then attack? Tough choice. Ill just roll with it.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 24th 2011, 3:42 pm

Paine allowed a chilly wind to blow around of herself. The real breeze came by, passing Paine to catch up to Andree. "During this fight, address me as Paine. I'll call you whatever I feel necessary... Go." Paine leapt into the air, her strength being a good source to launch her up. Not only did she jump up, but also forward. She was coming down for Andree, but instead, two "ice" clones of Paine appeared. They looked like a form of crystal. Paine's own form changed into the crystal form. The "clones" were to help with Andree's speed. Paine wasn't about to let this girl get the best of her. The two clones turned into four, leaving the real Paine lost mongst the copies. Paine smirked, looking to Andree. As the five of them descended from their jump, they all spoke in turns, "So, what, is, your, next, plan?" they all said 'plan,' together, the ominous sound of their voices layered sending chills down Andree's spine, possibly. They all landed, circling around of Andree, unless she fled before they landed. The only way Andree could find out who the real Paine was? Fight them. Land a good hit on them. If you smacked one, they'd burst into a flurry of snow.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 24th 2011, 4:00 pm

As the five icy figures were in mid jump the only thought running through Andrees head was Well, that was unexpected. Her high speed allowed her to get out of where they would land and form a circle around her. Turning back around, Andree faced the group of crystal figures. Now, which one of them is Rebecca, or Paine if she prefers? One of the glass like figures threw a kick towards her. Grabbing its foot mid kick, she smashed her elbow down on its knee. Not Paine. She thought to herself as the figure exploded in a flurry of snow. One of the next ones threw a punch towards her head, cocking her head to the side so the punch sailed past her ear, she sent a palm heel towards it stomach. This figure also exploded in a burst of white powder. Also not Paine. Which one are you? The side of her hand moved towards one of the icy projections neck and smashed through it. The ice Paine let loose white snow as well. Well, its one of you two. She thought as she eyed up the last two ice beings. One was a projection and one was Paine. But which was which? Sprinting forward, she went to clothesline one of the crystal figures. Maybe it was Paine, maybe it was a projection. There was no way to be sure that she could spot.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 24th 2011, 4:09 pm

While little Andree was busy with the ice figures, Paine had "melted" into the ground beneath their feet. A thin, razor like sheet of ice, had formed from the flurries of snow. It was hardly noticed that Paine had vanished. A sixth clone, unbeknownst to Andree, had formed in Paine's previous location. Paine then came up behind of Andree. Instead of attacking her, though, a half circular wall of ice formed on Andree's backside. Paine then allowed the sixth clone to be replaced. It stepped toward the wall, and Paine "stepped" into the ice figure, it being replaced with herself. Now, just the two of them were facing Andree. The wall, standing about five feet taller than Andree, was formed while Andree was busy smashing through the three clones. While she came to clothesline Paine, she caught Andree's arm, her touch feeling normal to the girl. She didn't want to give her frostbite. At least not yet. With the grip she had on Andree, she smirked, the crystalline facade fading so that Paine looked normal and fleshy, yet again. Her hair, though, was unmoved considering it's frosted coating. She didn't let go of Andree, just standing there, waiting. The seconds ticked by, a soft snow falling down on the two girls. "Nice footwork, step-daughter," Paine teased. She then moved her left foot and tripped Andree. Her second ice clone come up to stomp Andree into the ground. Paine's form turned back to the crystal essence, a smile masking her face.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 24th 2011, 4:46 pm

As her arm was snatched mid run, Andree glared into the eyes of Paine. Her eyes bore into Paines eyes as the girl turned from the ice being back to her normal self. Flaring her nostrils a bit as Paine complimented her footwork her mind began formulating another plan. Time to get out of this grip. Stomach or head? Stomach. As she moved her fist towards the other girls stomach, she felt her legs fall out from under her. As she hit the ground with a thud she saw the glassy foot of an ice projection. Moving her head to the side so the foot smashed into the ground and not her head. Her hands shot behind her head and pushed against the ground to give her the lift for a jump to her feet. Once on her feet, she jump front kicked the ice figure in the stomach so that it, like the others, exploded into white powder. Standing up straight, her eyes were narrowed and watching Paines every movement.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 24th 2011, 4:55 pm

Paine felt the tickle of Andree's fist hit her solar plexus. It made her kind of chuckle. Once Andree landed, though, and destroyed the last clone, Paine kind of pouted. "I'll match your strength if you match my speed?" Paine held out her hand, looking for a handshake. "Deal?" She asked, a bit curious. Without letting Andree even think about touching Paine's hand, she waved the hand. The flurries of snow that had littered the ground started to circulate around the two women. The half circle wall was starting to rise up, thickening. Instead of having a snowy surface, the wall was alike to glass. Paine was attempting to form a cage around of them. A sort of ice ring for them to brawl in. Paine, attempting to match Andree's strength, threw a punch toward the girl's left shoulder with her right hand. Paine's left hand followed through with a second punch for Andree's solar-plexus. Speed was not a factor here. Paine didn't worry about it. She was hoping that Andree would attempt to slow herself down, even just a bit, to allow this fight to continue at a slower pace. Paine didn't want to go all out on the girl, so she decided it would be simpler to start off easy like this.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 24th 2011, 5:18 pm

"Deal." Andree replied to Paine's offer that if she matches her speed then Paine matches her strength. Biting her lip while analyzing a plan of attack, Andree thought to herself Hmm, her style is much more offensive than my own. Seeing as she is matching my strength, a grappling based technique would probably be best. Now to wait until she attacks. Looking around her at the cage of ice that had formed around them, she continued to think to herself. Well, that makes things a little more difficult. I cant use the walls to my advantage seeing as they are made of ice and she easily manipulates it. Plus they are slippery which makes jumping off of them difficult. Noticing the girl coming at her, Andree went to dodge Paine's attack but it was to late for the girl had already made contact with her shoulder. Grimacing, She pulled herself out of the way of the second attack and brought around one of her own. Spinning, she brought up a round kick towards the girls stomach. If successful, she would follow up with a knife hand to Paine's neck.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 27th 2011, 1:00 pm

Paine was pleased to see Andree doubling back. Her failed punch was quickly returned, her form becoming more defensive milliseconds after her failed attempt to wind Andree. Paine jumped, bending her knees just before the jump. Attempting to stay at the correct strength level of Andree, she thought about dodging the girl's kick. Perhaps it was good for it to hit her, it wouldn't hurt at all. She decided to let the kick clip her hip. She, unintentionally, absorbed the kick, feeling as if she had just been tapped on her side. Her feet met with the ground, shoulder-width apart. She grinned and leaned herself back, catching glimpse of the hand coming for her chin or neck. Oh no, that wasn't gonna happen. Paine threw her own hand up, countering Andree's attack. Paine then moved her free hand to jab her fingers for a pressure point near Andree's left clavicle.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 28th 2011, 1:21 pm

Impressed at Paine's block, Andree felt her finger hit a pressure point on her. "Ow, ow, ow." She said, the muscles around the pressure point contracting. Her left leg went around in a clockwise circle in an attempt to knock Paine's legs out so that she would release her grip on the pressure point. If successful, she would step away and allow Paine a few moments to get on her feet again. If it was not successful, she would send a punch towards her abdomen and try to stomp on her foot. Hmm, this has been a much more interesting fight than ones with criminals. She thought to herself as she waited for Paine to get to her feet or when she attempted to stomp on her foot in an attempt to escape.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 28th 2011, 5:09 pm

Paine was a bit shocked all together by Andree's reaction. "You okay, kid?" She hadn't meant to make her whelp in pain. She pulled her hand back before Andree had even thought of kicking Paine. The sensation, though, still remained on the pressure point so Andree's reaction was normal. Paine was knocked from her footing, falling onto her rump with a thud. She braced herself and rolled back, flipping up onto her feet. The motion was smooth and fluid. It was as if Paine had practiced this move for hours. She smirked and closed her eyes for a moment. The walls of ice surrounding them decided to explode. Instead of shards of ice, the burst caused the icy mess to become flurries of snow. Soft, fluffy snow. The coverage was nice, and added a bit of scenery to this spar. Paine brought herself forward, snapping her right hand, quite loudly, attempting to draw Andree's attention to Paine's right side. She then allowed her left hand to come, open palmed, to Andree's possibly unguarded right side. The palm would strike, if Andree was distracted, and wind the girl momentarily.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 29th 2011, 4:46 am

As Paine fell on her bottom on the ground, Andree answered her question with a question of her own. "Does that answer your question, Step Mom?" She added the last part for Paine's comment earlier, calling her "step daughter". It wasn't like they were getting married. Smiling a bit as Paine flipped to her feet, Andree smirked back to Paine just before she closed her eyes for a moment. The sharp shards of ice that used to be the ice walls should have come flying out of the destroyed ice walls; but they exploded into snow, forming a flurry of the soft, fluffy powder. It was some nice scenery and Andree liked the snow but that was something she could think about when she was not fighting someone who could control it. Seeing Paine's hand going to her right side, Andree thought to herself, Nice try but the distraction didn't work. As she blocked the attack with her elbow. Her palm then made a motion towards Paine's right side before quickly pulling out and letting her other palm attempt to strike the other girl's chest.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine December 29th 2011, 6:32 am

Paine smirked at Andree's comment, a bit impressed that Andree hadn't fallen for the distraction. Paine's touch became a bit icy, but warmed up after Andree's elbow blocked the attack. Paine then came with a block for the attack to her right side. Her right arm came up like a shield, bracing the blow. The blinded attack, though, from Andree's free hand to Paine's chest connected. She might be a super, but a good, strong hit to her chest by any known strength could still daze her. She shook her head and moved her left elbow to swipe and ram into Andree's right side, Paine's right knee coming up moments later to arch into the girl's solar plexus. The motions of Paine's movement's were fluid and precise. If Andree were to dodge one of the hits coming next, she would have to call a fowl on the girl's speed as an advantage.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top