The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_vote_lcapVillain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_voting_barVillain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_vote_lcapVillain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_voting_barVillain: Subject 17, aka Kichek I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek Empty Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek

Post by Wolf and Red December 9th 2011, 6:19 pm

Villain Name: None
Title: Subject 17
Alignment: Villain, Lawful Evil.
Age: 12 years old; her species matures faster than humans, so she is already fully mature.
Race: Lab-bred genetic hybrid; certainly part-human, probably part-dinosaur, possibly with other reptiles thrown in.
Spines: Sand-coloured, with white, brown, and red bands, and black tips.
Eyes: Bright yellow, slitted pupils.
Height: 7’11”.
Weight: Aproximately 450 lbs.

Costume Description/Image: Subject was provided with a brown vest, a belt to hold ammunition, and grey camouflage-patterned pants, knee-length, specially tailored with a gap in the back to allow for her tail. She carries a custom assault rifle, designed with a hair-trigger that allows room for her large claws.

Personality: She has the same dominant personality that other female subjects in the program have presented with. Unfortunately, her intelligence leaves something to be desired, which is why she was selected for the field test. Like many of the other subjects, she has developed a peculiar belief system due to the way the program is structured; the strong rule and survive, and the weak look to follow the strong for protection, or are slain for getting in the way. She follows the moral standard that she and the other subjects have developed under our observation; which places heavy emphasis on the survival of the group, and has led to the aggressive elimination of subjects who displayed weaknesses prominent enough to hold the group back during lab trials. She, like many of the other females, has also come to develop a belief that males are inferior and should be subservient to females; it is uncertain whether or not this is an acceptable trait.

History: Subject 17 was part of the third batch of test subjects produced within the program. Due to previous batches of test subjects displaying such aggression that they would attack their handlers, it was decided that no contact would be made with the subjects of the third batch. For this reason, subject 17 and her ‘siblings’ were educated entirely through video screens and computerized voices. The only exception to this was their combat training, however, their instructor was protected by a light-weight, flexible full-body armour, and only needed to have actual contact with them while they were still immature. By the time they grew to maturity, and were large enough to be a viable threat, they had been fully-trained and no longer required contact with an instructor.

All were trained in mixed martial arts fighting, with emphasis on using their powerful legs effectively; they were also trained in using firearms specially designed for their hands. While they slept and lived in individual quarters, they were allowed access to an indoor training facility, as well as an outdoor forest. With tracking devices implanted on them, access to food restricted to within the facility itself, and the entire compound being on an island, the chances of losing a subjects are so low as to be nonexistent.

Subject 17, having come to refer to herself as ‘Kichek’ sometime during adolescence, was the second-in-command of the group, a particularly powerful and skilled combatant who lacked the intelligence to truly lead. By the time she and the others reached full adulthood at approximately twelve years of age, they were ready for the next phase of testing, and were released into the First Trial. The group was given a task of reaching a certain checkpoint, making it past a variety of obstacles which would test their stealth, organization, and combat abilities, in order to eliminate a specific target, a robotic drone that was marked accordingly to make it possible to identify. Unfortunately, the leader of the unit, subject 15, self-named ‘Shakkai’, was more intelligent than originally planned for. In the process of completing the task assigned, she managed to successfully identify where the scientists observing the trial were located, and with the help of her second-in-command, nearly managed to successfully assault the secondary facility, which housed the staff.

The behavior was unacceptable and further reinforced the decision that contact must not be allowed if the program was to continue its current rate of success. A punishment was required to establish to all the subjects that subject 15’s behavior would not be tolerated. Seeing as subject 15’s leadership had played a vital role in the success of the program thus far, it was decided that she herself could not be directly rebuked; therefore, the other responsible party, subject 17, was selected to suffer the consequences.

Subject 17 was removed from her quarters under influence of heavy airborne sedatives, and placed aboard a transport. When she awoke, her transport contained only the clothing that was provided to her, a communication device with a recorded message detailing her mission and the target she was to find and eliminate, and her preferred weapon, a modified assault rifle. Whether or not her mission is successful, the data gathered via this ‘field test’ will prove invaluable. Either way, she is no longer a part of the program.

Powers:
  • Regeneration: Kichek can heal from wounds and even regenerate lost limbs, given enough time. It usually has the side effect of causing her to shed her skin. (EP 6)
  • Super-Speed: She has been clocked at a little over 150 mph, an average speed for her species. (EP 5)

Power Grid:
  • STR: 2
  • SPD: 5
  • END: 2
  • INT: 2
  • EP (regeneration): 6
  • FS: 5

Power Grid colours: Dark brown and sandy-tan.

Character Description:
  • Racial Traits: The subjects all present as humanoid dromaeosaurs. They have the torsos, arms, and heads of humans, appearing average in size. Their legs, however, are purely dromaeosaurs, being digitrade, long, and powerful, and ending in feet with three small, clawed toes, and on big toe on the inside of their feet, with a large, sickle-shaped claw; their legs are the primary reason for their great height. They possess long, flexible tails, which gives them exceptional balance while running or climbing. Their hands have long, seemingly-fragile fingers which are weaker than human fingers, and end in large claws that make handling things designed for humans difficult; for this reason most of their gear and weapons have been customized and tailored for their use. Their noses are flat, their ears small and appear shriveled, their mouths are full of sharp, curved, serrated teeth, and their eyes are larger in proportion to their heads than human ones, always yellow, with slitted pupils. They have no hair, but they do possess a thin strip of spines growing from the top of the forehead to the base of the skull, similar to hollow quills, a form of proto-feather; these appear on their heads similar to the hairstyle popularly known as a ‘mohawk’, and can vary in length from individual to individual. They usually possess unique bands of colour on them. Males and females are not immediately distinguishable, as, being reptilian, the females lack mammary glands and the males do not have external genitalia; females, however, tend to be larger than the males and more powerfully built. Lastly, their skin is scaly, and comes in various colours, with a variety of patterns.
  • Individual Traits: Kichek is roughly eight feet, an average height for a female subject; her sickle claws are unusually long, measuring at about nine-inches, and she is stockily built, exceptionally powerful for one of her kind. Her hide is tan colored, with a brown pattern on her back that resembles that of a diamond-back rattlesnake’s, with hints of black and red; her face and belly are a pale cream colour. Her spines are an average length of about five inches.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wolf and Red
Wolf and Red

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : Odd jobs
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek Empty Re: Villain: Subject 17, aka Kichek

Post by Da Boss December 11th 2011, 3:11 pm

You can't have a modified assault rifle with just 2 INT, a normal assault rifle would be acceptable

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf and Red December 12th 2011, 12:19 am

Uh... I probably didn't explain it well in the actual character sheet, but what I meant by "modified assault rifle" is that the trigger thing is fixed so she can actually use it. Her fingers, they're longer and thinner and weaker than human fingers, and she's got those clumsy claws, so it's hard for her to squeeze a trigger that's been designed for human hands.

Aside from that, though, it's a completely normal assault rifle. Is that okay?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wolf and Red
Wolf and Red

Number of posts : 36
Job : Odd jobs
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie December 12th 2011, 12:50 am

Yep. Just fine. This is approved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down