The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Facing Death(Closed to Project Death)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 Empty Re: Facing Death(Closed to Project Death)

Post by Arcana September 24th 2011, 12:43 pm

He dodged the attack pretty well, and that was not good for him. Sean had to move quicker, so the guy didn't end up killing him. Quickly he moved, as fast as his body would allow. Though it was nowhere fast enough to dodge the attack, fist colliding with his nose. Sure the guy didn't get the full power of the punch into it, it still hurt like hell. As Sean was sent back onto his ass, as he slid back a few feet. A small trickle of blood sliding from his nostril, he had lost. Sean bit down hard on his lip, as that all too familar feeling of failure washed over him. Though it was familer enough not to affect him too much, as he quickly jumped from the ground. Wiping away the crimson liquid that trailed from his nose, now staining his favorite fingerless gloves.

Sighing he took them off, looking up at him."Fine, you won. Big fucking deal, i'll go with you." Sean shrugged, clearly sarcastic,and somewhat annoyed. He was more of a punching bag than anything.

"I call that loss number 11, or am I missing one. man you suck, no offence, or anything. You just can't fight worth a shit." The voice mocked, as he winced at how true it was.

"I know." Sean mentally answered somewhat miserably."I'm ready to go whenever you are." Sean said to death, averting his gaze to the wet concrete. Vision somewhat blurry, from the punch that had most likely broken his nose. With a sigh, Sean quickly readjusted it, cursing as he felt the pain of it.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) - Page 2 Empty Re: Facing Death(Closed to Project Death)

Post by Swordsmaster September 24th 2011, 12:53 pm

Death watches as the punch colides hearing the small snap in the noise and the trickle of blood. The six foot five brute of a man with a skeleton like head stands up to his full height nodding at the fact that this kid does not go agaisnt his words. He turns into his 'normal' form and walks over to the young adult nodding his approval "You fought well young man, I am sorry you made your agreement so one sidded but you said blood and I drew it. Our healer will fix your noise up when we get to the..." He is cut off by a transmision to his earpeace and blinks confused. "Well aren't you the lucky one, the Doctor will see you in his Helicarier not many people are allowed up there." He motions for Sean to follow him before walking over to the white van as the side doors open and Death stands asaide to let the young man get in first before getting in himself as they are taken off to the secret location of the Helicarier's landing site.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 24th 2011, 1:02 pm

Seans ears perked at the sound of them having a healer. So they had some means of help, that was good. Though he wondered about this helicarrier of his, and what exactly it was. Maybe it was some sort of transport, or a giant ship. Either way sounded cool for him/"Maybe these guys can give you a little info on your old man." The voice suggested, which sounded good to him. So Sean followed the project to where he would most likley meet this mysterious doctor, and learn a little more about what the hell was happening.

"For once you might be right."

"I'm hurt."

"Sure you are."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 24th 2011, 1:05 pm

((topic ended))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top