The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut for a jog - Page 2 I_voting_barOut for a jog - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Out for a jog - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOut for a jog - Page 2 I_voting_barOut for a jog - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out for a jog

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a jog - Page 2 Empty Re: Out for a jog

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 9:14 pm

Finally she could move. Unfortunately, the weight pressed upon her leg left it deprived of oxygen. She stumbled up on the numb leg to see the crashing man coming at her. Even with his shoulder pulled down he encompassed a clear height advantage over her. Her shoulder felt intact, but without full rotation. She could feel the shoulder pull up; the shot broke her collarbone and tore a few tendons. Still, she could use it to send out a couple of blasts to keep him off of her.

Bliss stood strong and sent out a full powered blast at the head of the man that charged her. Once the blast shot out towards Death Bliss would let her body go and fall back with the force of the attack. The force could disorient the man, and letting a stumbling man run over her weighed better in Bliss's mind than taking his shoulder to her head.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 9:26 pm

Death blinks stumbling a little as the blow hits him, momentarily sending him off balance yet still charging into Bliss. Even though now not as strong this off ice hocky style check from a beast of a man like him should do some massive damage, thankfully he has it down perfectly to or else it would essentially be very hard to do. At a different angle because of the bladt, now elbow aimed for abdomen and shoulder for neck, Death comes crashing into Bliss or he hopes it's her, though what else it could be he isn't entirely sure. This hit may not knock her out like planned before but it will still break a few ribs and maybe knock the wind out of her. Giving the Destroyer all the time he needs to send the knock out, match winning, game ending punch to her head and let the girl see stars. Metaphoricly speaking of course because well, there are already stars outside seeing as it is night time, but you get what he's thinking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 9:47 pm

Force broke violently across the man's face, but his shoulder caught Bliss in her torso. He lifted her off of her feet. Bliss flung herself over his shoulder to get to his backbone. She coughed up a dry heave and placed her hands upon the back of his neck. She shot out a blast against his neck to try and cripple him with her attack.

Bliss tumbled to the ground next to his side, landing on her side. A splitting pain ripped through her side. She never experienced any kind of hair line fracture before, but she could safely assume that at some point in the last three seconds she took at least a hairline fracture. Once she got back to her car she needed to make sure to go to a hospital.

Her arm felt frail under her weight. She tried pulling herself up, but her fractured collar bone would not allow it. She needed to roll over onto her other side, but that would take a few seconds for her to get back on her feet and turn to brace whatever came at her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Out for a jog - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 9:59 pm

Death grunts and groans feeling the blast to his neck, knowing it cut clean through reaching some muscles making blood slowly pour out and his neck stiffen. His eyes widden in pain then cringe as he turns to glare at the girl in anger obviously pissed off. Without any warning he sends a bone shattering, jaw breaking, concusion giving, knock out punch straight at the already defebsless girl's face wanting this fight over. If it wasn't for Project saying they wanted her a live this girl would be dead, smashed under the force of his punches or ripped a part by his bare hands. Only for her bones to be smashed into little bitty peaces. Luck for her though the 'family' does want her a live so the punch to knock her out is the only thing he delivers tonight, as well of course when he's sure she is down and out he'll simply carry her off to the waiting Project Perfection van and get in it after her so they can take him to the team healer and her to wherever the hell the people he captures a live go.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 10:13 pm

Bliss turned around to try and counter one last time. She placed one last energy blast right into his fist as it came at her. The fist flew threw her hands and impacted right into her chest knocking her to the ground. She fell back to the ground with her head bouncing against the turf. She looked up knowing that at least his fist needed to pass through her final blast to get to her, so she could rest easy knowing that the man would at least leave her with a great amount of pain.

She tried to brace her arm underneath her back, but she could not feel her arm anymore. She began to cough under the duress of the hit. He may have broken her breastbone, and possible punctured a lung. It felt good to simply lay on the ground, and stare at the blurry lights of the night sky. The rain fell harder and harder into her eyes to keep her blinking rapidly. She brought her hands up to her chest to try and help herself breathe a little easier. She hoped the other guy looked worse than she did.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 10:27 pm

Death howls as his fist goes through the blast connecting with her chest. He groans pulling his hand up to his face looking at the scarred, cut up, blistered and bleeding giant fist. "You little bitch... You got spunk but you aint going to have any now." He mutters letting his hand dangle as he pulls back his left fist and lets it fly out at her in attempt to knock this damned bitch out finally and end the fight, having respect for her skills but annoyed by how much she was able to damage him. Unsure if his neck will ever fully or properly heal now, he puts more power into the fist wanting her to stay out for a couple of hours. Not liking being hurt by some girl who atracted his 'families' attention, it is never good for his reputation but helps with his training to be honest.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 10:34 pm

Bliss kept her hands over her chest while the rain collected and ran down to the corner of her lips. She breathed heavily through her mouth, even though she despised mouth breathers. Her eyes rolled back around with a soft chuckle from her mouth. Whether she found some humor in this, or her lungs merely released an odd amount of air, Bliss gave some levity to the situation. "Good night..." She spoke softly. "...I'll see you in the morning."

Her eyes rolled back and she slipped into unconsciousness before the final fist impacted into her head, sparing her of the pain that his punch would have dealt. Bliss lay quietly and silently on the ground in a peaceful pose before the giant.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 10:42 pm

Death blinks at the laugh and then what she says confused as to why she would do these things. He scratches his head with his good hand the picks her up with ease and lugs her over his shoulder. Project Death grunts not from the weight, oh no he can easily pick her up, but from the pain in his knees, hand, and neck. Oh deffinately his acking neck which hurts so much, a pain so new to him. He walks off to the van the girl slung over his shoulder, though when he reaches it the scientists open the back door where he lays her down and walks away as the close it. He grunts realizing he won't fit into the car. The Destoyer slumps down against a tree letting the rain hit him as the van takes off telling him they'll send someone out to get him when they can. He waves a hand in understandment and listens to the pitter patter of the rain as it slowly comes to a stop. Only thoughts of where the person their sending is, who they are, and how long it will take for them to get here.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrid September 22nd 2011, 10:55 pm

Astrid arrived in a personal vehicle of hers, the money she was paid allowed for such luxeries. The black mercedes pulled to a stop where the van had once been parked. She stepped out of the still running car and walked over to where Death was standing, a frown on her face. "I have never seen such extensive damage as this thus far. Why did you let her hit you so much?" She laughed softly and looked him over. "Stand still and I wll have you healed in a jiffy." She began to work her magic, concentrating all her power on healing Death. "You might still be a little sore and stiff, but the wounds will be gone." She finished up and eyed the big man. "I'm so glad I came willingly."

Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall, we follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.

You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
Astrid
Astrid

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 11:03 pm

Death smirks at what she says, glad they left him with a small sense of humor. "Aye cause I let her hit me. Why don't you try and take down the next one and I'll wait around and heal you up when the fight is over?" He jokes waiting as she heals him. As he is finished being healed he moves the joints around, rotating his neck, anything to make them not so stiff. He needs to be in perfect condition for the next fight or spar he'll be in. He grabs his cloak and shakes off the rain before putting it on. "Time to go back home." He says as he starts walking down the road waving for astrid to get in her car and not wait on him, knowing he wouldn't fit in the vehicle anyway. Besides even though he could change shape to do so he simply wanted the exercise it is always good for him.

((Topic Over))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content