The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Out for a jog I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Out for a jog I_vote_lcapOut for a jog I_voting_barOut for a jog I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out for a jog

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a jog Empty Out for a jog

Post by Bliss September 21st 2011, 9:18 pm

Life seemed to all swirl around Bliss these past few months. She felt like she had aged a thousand years in only one hundred days, and why wouldn't she feel that way. Getting a jog in would alleviate all the stress that she accrued in these past few days. Inside of the confines of the city Bliss could almost never find anywhere to run. She could not remember who exactly told her about this little park a few miles from her apartment, but she decided to look into. The air felt smooth and welcoming for a run this evening. With no one else in the vicinity of the park, Bliss felt like everything this evening was meant for her.

She opened the door to Ashley's car and stepped out to lace up her shoes. She could not remember the last time she wore the pink shorts she decided to run in along with the black tank top. Even though the park looked nice, she still wanted to keep her senses about her, so she left her headphones in the car. She pressed a button on her watch and began her jog around the paved jogging circle.

After a few minutes she began to feel the anxiety and stress of the world slip into nothingness. A bead of sweat ran down her forehead, releasing all of the pent up toxins and bad experiences she held onto for so long. She felt slightly myopic about not taking the lack of other people in the park as a warning, but it felt too good for her to not keep up in this lovely weather.

Last edited by Misses Blisses on October 10th 2011, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Out for a jog D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Out for a jog Empty Re: Out for a jog

Post by Swordsmaster September 21st 2011, 9:49 pm

Project Death watches the girl jog around the park waiting for her to stop and take a brake so he can 'drop in' and take this girl in the same manor he has the last three or four now. He shakes his head wondering what Project Perfection wants so badly with all of these women oh sure they have all been a very resourceful and he can see why they were needed during the fights but not before hand. He sees her stop at a park bench and jumps down from the building across from the park landing down in the middle of it making a huge crack in the ground that spreads out from him all the way over to her.

He walks over to the girl, body hidden by black cloak he always wears head hidden by the hood. Only thing that can be seen his glowing blood shot red eyes which can strike fear in anyone who lays eyes on them. He slowly walks over to her cracks in the ground every time he steps down coming up upon the young girl he shakes his head and looks down at her from his massive height of six foot five. In a grudgingly, hardly used, emotionless, toneless, thick Russian accented voice the Hero Killer speaks. "Bliss, the Project has taken interest in you. You should feel honored, now you may choose to come with me the easy way or I may take you down my way. It is all your choice."

The big giant man brute of a man stands at ease waiting to see how this young female will react to what he has proposed. Maybe she will be unlike the rest of them and actually go along with him easily, though from what little he was told about her and the simple fact that the 'family' has interest in her is enough to say she will like the others choose the second one. Pity for her, more fun,training, and action for him which all in all is a win.

Last edited by Project Death on September 22nd 2011, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 21st 2011, 10:54 pm

An odd voice came from the bushes. Then again, nothing good ever comes from people in bushes on running paths. Bliss never needed any kind of pepper spray, because she kept a few other things on her person and in her genetic make up that along with a poor attitude, compensated for. She moved her hand towards the man who lumbered over her, and shot out a blast of energy from her hands to send the man flying away from her.

Her car sat on the other side of the park, so going in the same direction seemed like a good idea. No need to change direction, just run. Bliss took off as fast as she could to escape whomever was after her. If a simple creep came after her and got that, then he would receive what he deserved, but this guy looked a little tougher. And he knew her name and worked for some project. She could answer those questions later, now she needed to get anywhere but here.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 21st 2011, 11:13 pm

Death blinks remembering the debriefing about this girls power, barely dodging feeling the kinetic energy of the blast as it leaves a nice scar across his body. He looks down feeling something come from the cut, he blinks seeing the blood his eyes widening having not encountered some one powerful enough to draw blood on him in a very long time. He clenches his fists obviously pissed off now; he takes off after the girl noticing that she is faster than him he curses. Though having accounted for this he leaps into the air 'flying', or essentially springing over, Bliss crashing down in front of her the earth cracking and shattering with the force of his power. "Why you are running madam?" He mutters letting his cloak drop to the floor revealing his appearance and cracking his knuckles before sending an expertly placed punch straight at her gut attempting to knock the wind out of the girl, quickly following the bone shattering punch up with a round house kick to her head. All of this is too easy for the giant brute of a man who towers over most people, having only seen basketball players taller than him in his life time. Though none are anywhere near as strong as him, well maybe the great pain but none else can match his strength. At least that is what he believes to be true of course.

Last edited by Project Death on September 22nd 2011, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 1:37 am

The larger man smashed into the ground in front of her. He took no offensive movement towards her, but he stood his ground in a thoughtful way. This gave Bliss a double edged sword; she decided the next action, but he gained the upper hand on her after that. Bliss hoped that he underestimated her in all of her physical prowess, and gave her enough of a chance to make that hurt.

Acting swiftly, Bliss let out a burst of energy to the left of the man towards his shoulder. She darted to move to the left of his body. If he wanted to intercept Bliss, he would have to move into the full force of the blast, but if he moved to dodge it would give Bliss a step on him to make her escape. Her car still sat one hundred and fifty meters away, so Bliss faced a seemingly impossible escape before her.

The grass moved under her hurried footsteps. If he decided to take the full shot and go after Bliss, she would be ready with the next part of her attack.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 7:00 am

Death curses as he sees his foolishness of taking off his cloak had given the girl more time to react. Which was odd to him for most people were frightened and would show that making them slip up; this girl seemed to be different and now he knows why Project Perfection wants her. The blast comes at him fast, but Death reacts faster thanks to his super human reflexes though not the greatest still better than most super humans or skilled fighters. He ducks underneath the thing dropping down to his knees and sending out a sweep kick to the girl’s legs, as the blast soars over ad hits a nearby tree. If this kick connects with the intended target it should knock her off her feet where he will then jump on top of her aiming a punch to her face. If not there are more than one ways to knock someone out, like say the now burning tree thanks to her energy or whatever the hell it is blast.

Last edited by Project Death on September 22nd 2011, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 3:43 pm

Bliss found herself at the wrong end of the underestimation. For a large man he moved with great agility, greater than Bliss's reflexes. After ducking her blast, he delivered a kick to her leg, knocking her off of her feet. The prickly grass gave her no comfort as she quickly shot a blast of energy to move her out of the way of the belligerent man. Where her head had landed now rested the powerful fist of the man. Bliss took solace in on one knee with her other foot firmly on the ground.

A splitting pain ached in her leg. She did not want to think of what the pain in her leg was; she just wanted to get out of there. Moving five yards every time she took a blow would not get her to the car. She needed to put this guy in worse shape than the pain she felt.

Falling backwards Bliss unleashed two kinetic attacks against Project Death. She angled the first to his left hip, while the second would aim for his right shoulder. A hit to either of these places would serve her purpose just fine. To benefit her in the issue of her escape, she retained her feet on the ground to aim the shot, but she pushed off with her feet to jump slightly. The force of the shot would push her back a few yards, no where close to her destination, but it helps.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 4:06 pm

Death blinks his fist hitting the ground watching as it cracks underneath his strength. He looks up in time to see her send two blasts at him stepping to the right only to feel the blast hit him in the chest. He grunts getting sent backwards from the blast the one sent at his leg missing completely he holds a hand to his chest not feeling any blood there or broken bones, fractured muscles, nothing but a big bruise. He sighs getting his breath back into him and turning to face the girl clapping his hands together as hard as he can sending a shockwave out at her, sprinting off after it with his fist pulled back for a devastating blow. Which is aimed straight at the girls abdomen in an upper cutting motion, attempting to knock her up into the air.

He blinks confused as the clouds cover over head and the rain starts pouring down on top of them. He smirks wondering if this girl can keep up with him in the pouring rain or not. He smirks ready for this fight to get interesting, having fought in the rain before and the slick terrain always makes for a very interesting turn of events. One small slip up and someone could be on their ass.

Last edited by Project Death on September 22nd 2011, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 4:24 pm

Contrary to everything in her, Bliss knew that the ground offered her the best chance of beating this guy. She braced herself up, but stayed low to the ground. If she could not escape on foot, she could at least give herself the advantage of taking the lower center of gravity. She grimaced when the shot to his chest failed to take him down, He moved right into the perfect spot, but his chest must just absorb all that damage, but it did seem odd he would take a shot to the chest over one to the hip or shoulders. Perhaps those spots she aimed for held some weaknesses to his large body.

Before she could analyze his body she saw his hands move in a clapping fashion. Bliss readied a blast and sent it out against the shockwave. Her timing sat a few moments behind his, so she took some relapse from the attack, knocking her back to her back. That may have saved her from the worst of the attack. Project Death swung a massive driving hit that missed the prone Bliss.

While he swung away, Bliss bounced off of her back and onto her feet in a crouched position. She tumbled into Project Death's leg and wrapped her legs around his calf. She placed her hands against his knee and pushed as much force as she could into the joint. As she held onto his leg she felt the rain begin to break upon her head. This would greatly lessen Bliss's chances of using an kind of grappling she trained in to take down the large man, but she would make use of the technique while she still held on.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 4:45 pm

Death blinks smirking as the girl stops the shockwave nodding in approval, seeing how powerful she is, knowing that anyone would be a fool to underestimate this girl. She then wraps her legs around his caff and bends backwards pushing down on his knees. He blinks startled though knowing she isn't very strong it is still awkward and he has no idea how to move from this having never been faced with this challenge before. Though the big brute of a man does know that if he tries to move in anyway at all with his legs he will only slip and fall on top of her onto the ground. Death smirks realizing this is exactly what he wants and reaches down holding the girl's legs where they are so that she can not move them. After he makes that simple adjustment gripping on her legs with all his strength. He then grunts feeling the blasts go into his knees making him groan out as the blood drips through having never been hit by something so strong before and this close to him. Though it goes along with what he wanted in the first place yet besides the splitting pain in his knees. The Hero Killer then simply falls forwards onto the ground letting gravity do the rest of the work. All three hundred something pounds of him falls towards the earth with the girl's legs still wrapped around him and in front of him while he falls knowing she'll take the worst of this fall and he will hardly feel a thing, after this if for some odd fucked up reason something goes wrong that he can not see. As he falls when on the ground he trys to capture the girl underneath his legs which she won't be able to lift from his weight and the force of the fall, he hopes.This fight should and will be over which is to him a disappointment for he thought this girl would be much tougher to defeat than this.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 6:24 pm

Her attack drew blood. That gave her some reason to take joy in her attack. She could hear a groan imitate from her assailant. Not so tough after all, she thought to herself. She suddenly felt force begin to fall forward. The two entwined crashed to the ground. Bliss found her leg trapped under the weight of the large man. His damaged knee dug into her thigh. This was not the workout she wanted.

Adjusting and surveying the situation around her, Bliss accessed what would make this work to her advantage. The rain continued to pour, but the amount of weight on her thigh would not let up. If this guy wanted to take her out, he would try something that would involve his hands and her head. She hoped that she could respond in time to this kind of attack and intercept it with a force push to his fist.

If she evaded the attack she would let her fingers do all the magic by running her hands over to the hip on the opposite side that she was trapped under. She placed all of her kinetic force into a force push to attack the hip cradle. She wanted to distribute the pain between his lower extremities to keep his body weak on all sides.

Without the initial attack with his fists, Bliss would bide her time and if it looked open, she would attack the hip without the counterattack. If she could manage to get these attacks off she could swing the momentum into her corner and keep herself alive to get out of this.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 6:40 pm

Death smirks as the girl is trapped underneath him, quickly moving so that his knee is into her gut slamming it down. He moves to place a large hand down on her left arm. The arm not sending another dreadful blast out at him where his hip would have been had he not moved. He thanks his dumb luck as he pulls his left fist back and sends it flying down at her skull with just enough force to knock her out but not kill her he feels her push it backwards somehow with a force type thing and curses, immideatly sending out a reppitition of these blows hoping that one will hit. Oh, sure it isn't much of a plan but with her human durability and his strength even just one lucky little blow would certainly be enough to end this fight. He mutters getting a messeage from the Project through his ear peace. 'Careful Death, this one must absolutely must be a live when you bring her to us.' His only reply is deep grunting noise followed up by yet another punch to the girls head thus sending a total of six punches at her knowing one simple blow is all he needs. His reflexes, strength, and durability are all much greater than hers, while he can keep sending off these blows he isn't sure she can keep stopping them.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 7:11 pm

Bliss felt relieved when she saw his hand retreat in pain, but as she went for her counter attack, that changed. She threw her back to the ground to keep herself out of the direct operational range of his punches. She dodged past the first punch in this fashion, but felt the force sweep across her face. Bliss still found herself crushed under his weight. This punch pushed her away from making her attack against the hip, or any other place for that matter.

The man's offensive rained down upon Bliss. She needed to fight back in the fashion that he sought to attack her with. She wiggled around to avoid the punches going to her head by taking the first punch with her shoulder. She could feel the her shoulder hit the ground hard. With her shoulder in the ground Bliss threw a force push against his next attack to keep it off of her head.

When the next three fists came towards her she knew she needed to focus on surviving this barrage. When the two punches came, Bliss jumped inside of his arm length, putting the fists behind her. Her adrenaline took over and powered her final attack against the man. She threw her force push directly at his abdomen and prepared to detach her legs if she successfully knocked him off of her.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 22nd 2011, 8:46 pm

((would the hit to her shoulder shatter it? Just wondering.))

Death grumbles watching the hits miss, the only one connecting hit her shoulder which he was fine with because she should be immobilized in that shoulder now. He grunts as the force push hits him from close range, luckily though it wasn't one of the damned blasts so no minor injuries other than the blunt force there,sending him staggering off her at least two or three feet. He curses and punches the ground hard sending a small earthquake out towards Bliss. As soon as that is done he rips out a peace of the ground about the size of a mini van and chucks it at her baseball style,
knowing from this close and the size of the chunk of earth it should be physically impossible to dodge. Or, so he hopes at least though just incase after than he sprints at the girl lowering his shoulder for a giant hocky check into the girl. Which if conects should send her to the ground and hopefully knock her out as he throws his elbow into it, doing this because he's seen the damage a check from a normal NHL player can do to someone in full gear, but this is coming from him to her with no armor or equipment on to lessen the blows. If one gets a concusion from normal hockey checks, well one from him should be just what is needed to end this fight.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 9:14 pm

Finally she could move. Unfortunately, the weight pressed upon her leg left it deprived of oxygen. She stumbled up on the numb leg to see the crashing man coming at her. Even with his shoulder pulled down he encompassed a clear height advantage over her. Her shoulder felt intact, but without full rotation. She could feel the shoulder pull up; the shot broke her collarbone and tore a few tendons. Still, she could use it to send out a couple of blasts to keep him off of her.

Bliss stood strong and sent out a full powered blast at the head of the man that charged her. Once the blast shot out towards Death Bliss would let her body go and fall back with the force of the attack. The force could disorient the man, and letting a stumbling man run over her weighed better in Bliss's mind than taking his shoulder to her head.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum