The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Redrick The Immortal I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Redrick The Immortal I_vote_lcapRedrick The Immortal I_voting_barRedrick The Immortal I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Redrick The Immortal I_vote_lcapRedrick The Immortal I_voting_barRedrick The Immortal I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Redrick The Immortal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Redrick The Immortal Empty Redrick The Immortal

Post by Vash1293 September 5th 2011, 4:12 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Redrick
Title: Redrick The Immortal
Alignment: Hero
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 210

Costume Description/Image: None.

Personality: Redrick personality could be described as a Martyr and a Justicatar, standing up for what he thinks is right, and making those he stands up to pay for it. He considers himself one of the good guys but is more likely to stick up for a particular person then any one ideal.

History: Redrick was born in Brooklyn in an impoverished family. He was no different then anyone else, other than his willingness to stand up for his friends. He protected the weak from bullies, not with his strength but with his willingness to simply take their beatings for them. All that stood behind him were untouchable for Redrick would always stand between them and those that meant them harm, and Redrick was fine with that, each hit he took was one that the others were saved from. But these things only mattered to children in their own little world. It all ended one day when one of the bullies grew to mean, grew to cruel. It was a small kid that some group had cornered in a dark ally. Redrick stalked forth his signature grimace on his face. The bullies saw him coming but kept the beating on the smaller kid. Redrick pulled on of the kids off him, but before he could get the other, he felt a sharp jab at his side, he ignored it and felt another like jab, and for some reason he strength failed him and the world became hazy, the last thing he knew was looking down at his side and seeing it stained crimson. But Redricks tale wasn't quite done. A local priest who had seen Redricks deeds can to him as the boys left his bleeding body. Redrick isn't sure what he did. But he remembers the words clearly. "Your time is not yet though, continue to stand in front of those who can not stand for themselves, and may your every wound be your enemies as well." From that day onward Redrick's already strong endurance has become the stuff of legends and he uses his new found power as best he can to protect those he considers friends.

Powers: Redricks only abilities other than his supernatural durability is the power of retribution. Any wound caused to him is also caused to the aggressors as if they had done it to themselves. So any hit they inflict upon him must also be weathered themselves. A thug that shoots him would watch his bullet bounce off his supernaturally tough body but receive a wound as if he himself had be shot. Though a man that is also immune to bullets would suffer no such effect.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 6
INT: 3
EP: 6
FS: 1

Power Grid colours: Steel and black.

Character Image/Description: Redrick has very few features of note, His shoulders sit very broad on him, and his looks are rugged at best, scarred at worst as he bears the marks of the many wounds he's suffered. Generally nursing some recent wound or injury he's often found with some sort of bandage on. Other than that he favors greys, whites and normally some sort of trench coat, with a soft spot for particularly fine black ones.

Roleplay Sample: "Put the money in the bag and leave it on the counter!" The crook shouted as his hand shook as he held the gun. Redrick sat patiently with the other unlucky shoppers as the convenience store they were in was robbed. Redrick wasn't about to jump up suddenly for fear of a twitchy gunman, and would simply let this incident pass over without interference provided nothing extreme happened. Alas that was not the case, as the robber took the cash he turned to the group of people and brandished his gun at a young woman. "You! Your coming with me!" He demanded as his hand shook even more from nerves. "Well... So much for my day." Redrick said as he lumbered to his feet. "Did I tell you to get up!" The man shouted as his gun swung towards Redrick, Redrick met him halfway with his hand and took it in his iron grip and kept the gun pointed toward him. "She's not going anywhere punk." He said matter of factly. "Let go!" He shouted as he began to struggle briefly before a shot rang out though out the store, gasps escaped the mouths of the remaining customers. Redrick sighed as he looked down at the hole in his shirt, a small lump of lead pressed flat against his check, and with a strange look on his face his shooter went pale as he looked down at his now bleeding chest. "Could of just walked away kid." Redrick said as he released him to the ground. "Could of walked away." He murmured as stalked out of the store after slamming change on the counter down for the drink he had.
Vash1293

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Redrick The Immortal Empty Re: Redrick The Immortal

Post by Illya September 5th 2011, 4:16 pm

I dislike that this character is basically the ultimate anti-glass cannon. This power basically allows him to auto hit and kill any glass cannon that would hit him, as well as the fact that he isn't that susceptible to the damage
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow September 5th 2011, 4:28 pm

Troll trashed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Redrick The Immortal Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top