The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack)

Post by Guest September 2nd 2011, 12:35 am

"I have cooperated often with the United States government in my past." Nightkill said. "They will always deny it, of course, and I do not blame them. However, they are hypocrites and will actively enlist the aid of someone they condemn. As are most people." Nightkill sighed. "That is a basic flaw of humanity, and one that disappoints me." He read her annoyed expression, and smiled, though it appeared odd and mildly disturbing on his face. "I realize you are irritated with me and Jack, Elena, but it will do you no good to attempt to kill us, or abandon us. I have been fighting since before you were born."

"I commend you on noticing the lack of metal, Jack. This will aid us in discovering the intentions of these aliens, if it is aliens." he said musingly. "Perhaps it is dwarves. They have an obsession with metal, and need it to fend off the elves. But it doesn't seem to be their style. If it were them, then it would be likely that no humans would have disappeared, or that people would even notice the metal being gone. So aliens seems to be a more likely explanation." he said, thinking aloud.

Back to top Go down

The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack)

Post by Jack September 12th 2011, 12:58 am

Jack looked between Elena and Nightkill as they semi bickered about the government and whatever caused this. He stayed silent throughout, not finding the need to input his own shaky opinion on this even. It could be aliens, it could be monsters, it could be whatever. Either way, it was doing no good and had to be stopped. He sighed, waiting for the two of them to calm back down, maybe they would get somewhere then. They then both turned their attentions to him and his observation, though one was decidingly more hostile than the other. He nodded at the two, vaguely listening to Nightkill ramble about elves and such as he watched Elena head off towards the Police station.

"Perhaps we should go to the rendezvous first?" he said quietly to Nightkill, pointing his cane towards the steadily retreating figure of Elena. "The other members of this expedition may have a bit more to say on this matter." With that, he picked his case back up, following Elena. As he did so, he pulled his hat down further. This place creeped him out to say the least. He had felt like he was being watched since they crashed on the roof, though he didn't say anything about it. No need to add more panic to this already messy scenario. No need at all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackson Veratello
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) - Page 2 Jack_g10

Items
Jack
Jack

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Job : Technically unemployed.
Humor : That is quite hard to say.
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2011, 1:40 pm

(Since SeaCove ended(?), I'm ending this topic with a short post. Leaving it on a slight cliffhanger in case SeaCove does restart.)

The group reached the Police HQ, where they sat and waited. Nightkill looked around at his team, and chuckled. "Let's prepare for what's happening next." he said. "Whatever it may be. Hopefully the other heroes and villains, or whatever they might be, may have ideas for what is going on." he said, looking at the green sky. "And we can solve this mystery. Aliens, dwarves, elves, crazed superhumans...whatever it is, we will work together, and we will be prepared." he said. He was quite curious about what was truly here. That would matter, especially it were aliens. What technological miracles would they have? What would he learn?

"We will be ready."

(End topic.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top