The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_vote_lcapThe Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_voting_barThe Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_vote_lcapThe Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_voting_barThe Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) Empty The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack)

Post by Guest August 4th 2011, 10:36 pm

Nightkill rested in the helicopter. A casual observer would think that the strange alien scorpion was fast asleep, but he remained alert. You could do that while you had your eyes closed. Acting like an utter ditz had benefits, as nobody considered you worth any threat. As many had seen, particularly David Daark and Monstrum. Ah, that was hilarious. Nothing quite like kicking some arrogant alien or cyborg's ass while singing Monty Phyton songs.

Nightkill had brought a backpack with him, consisting of essential supplies. Food, drink, an IPad 4. (Super small and super slim.)

He began to open his eyes...when the mortars, covered in a strange green radiation, hit the copter. The Pilot, a relatively young one, yelped in surprise. They started going down, and in a flash Nightkill was on his feet, racing to the pilot, who was struggling with the controls.

"Hand it over!" Nightkill ordered, and the pilot yielded to the scorpion, who moved the controls more adeptly than the Pilot, using his intelligence to do so. That, and the experience he'd had. People working for Khan Industries were amused that Seth Khan took such a interest in everything. They didn't realize that he used all the knowledge he could get to every advantage he could. This knowledge could be something like the DC Universe, how to engineer assault rifles...or how to pilot helicopters.

He steered them closer to the Police HQ, which he could see in the distance. WHUMP! Another mortar, and the copter started spiraling out of control. The Pilot screamed. Nightkill didn't blame him.

He braced the craft for impact, but they still crashed onto the ground, the people at the front suffering most.

But it took more than that to kill Nightkill. He coughed, not hurt. Some bruises and the like, but no huge wounds. As for the Pilot....

He looked at the man, who had a shrapnel piece in his chest. Nightkill put the man over his shoulder, and carried him out. He looked at the wound while the man gave his last breaths. "Why...are... you helping?" he asked, obviously surprised a villain like Nightkill would help.

Nightkill gave a brief smile. "I am just human." He said, but saw the man was a hopeless case. If he had greater medical supplies...but right now, just putting him out of his misery was best. He saw the cross necklace on the man's neck, and made a decision. Speaking the Latin words, he gave the man his Last Rites.

He placed his hand on the Pilot's head, and sent a burst of electricity into his skull. The pilot quickly died, as opposed to the long drawn out death he would have had had Nightkill not given what help he could.

Nightkill glanced at the other two people in the craft- one was Elena, who he knew, and the other a stranger- and he spoke to them. "Help me bury the man, will you?" he asked. He looked around the suspiciously empty streets of the SeaCove business center. So, the businessman arrives here. Of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) Empty Re: The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack)

Post by Jack August 5th 2011, 1:02 am

(Quoted from the message: You need to move carefully when leaving your vehicle, since it is on the edge of a building and hanging over an empty Expanse of nothing. Make your way down the mysteriously empty streets and move towards the SeaCove Police HQ to meet up with everyone else. )

The steady drone of the helicopter blades filled the air. Jack sighed, glancing at his assigned companions for this particular venture. The strange mutant scorpion looking one, he knew. Everyone knew Nightkill, the famous and dastardly villain he was. The woman on the other hand, he knew less of, though he might have heard of her. He readjusted the case at his side, making sure he had a good grip. He didn't want to lose it, considering the importance of some of the items within. He then continued reading the book he held in his hand, immersing himself into the story of the great Sherlock Holmes.

As he turned the page, the helicopter was hit, causing Jack to nearly drop the book. He looked up quickly, and noticed that Nightkill was already in action, doing his best to control the damaged helicopter. Another mortar hit, another big jolt. This time, Jack simply dropped the book, knowing that it was probably best to brace for impact. He took off his hat and transferred it to the same hand now holding both his case and cane. With the other, he gripped the seat, feeling his stomach turn slightly at the violent spinning of the helicopter turned possible death trap. They didn't have too far to fall though, as they crashed onto the roof of a tall building. Jack closed his eyes at the impact, feeling some shrapnel ripping through his uncovered face, along with maybe a rib and leg being broken from the blunt force that the suit did nothing against. A few seconds later, it was over. Silence filled the air as Jack reopened his eyes, he coughed slightly, shifting himself. Stabs of pain hit him whenever he breathed or moved his right leg. No bother, it would heal soon.

He watched as Nightkill got out of the helicopter, carrying the unconscious or dead body of their young pilot. Grief filled him as he watched this, knowing that it was probably the latter. He shook the morose thoughts out of his head, one must focus on the living first. He threw his case out of the helicopter, hearing the tell tale whump of it hitting solid ground. Good, it didn't go over the edge. Sighing, he put his hat back on before starting to maneuver himself out of the wreckage, using the cane as leverage when he needed it. With that, he was out, making sure not to put too much weight on his broken leg. His face was a bloody mess, from the small shrapnel, one of his cheeks was even cut clean through, giving him a Chelsea smile. The smaller cuts were quickly healing, though his cheeks were taking a bit longer.

Jack bowed his head in respect as Nightkill gave the dying pilot his Last Rites. He mentally gave the man his own blessings and nodded at Nightkill's request before turning back to the wreckage. He quickly noted the precarious position the wreckage was in. He called out to Elena as he slowly limped over to the copter, his words slightly garbled because of his cheek. "Be careful ma'am, the helicopter is in a slightly unstable position." With that, he extended his hand for Elena to take, preparing to help her off the helicopter like a gentleman. His face showed no pain despite his injuries, all which were healing. The wounds on his face were all but gone now though the blood still remained. Only his torn cheek was left, but even that one was slowly closing up. He readjusted his grip on his cane as he waited for Elena to get out, his mind was racing though, as he had noticed the plume of smoke coming from he downtown area. That was very troubling, considering that was where their destination was located. Very troubling indeed...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackson Veratello
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) Jack_g10

Items
Jack
Jack

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Job : Technically unemployed.
Humor : That is quite hard to say.
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) Empty Re: The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack)

Post by Alpha August 5th 2011, 2:54 pm

Elena was unsure about her arrangement, especially with the current team. They were not as malleable as her lovely team of misfits, though she likened them as to children. Especially Phil who was more like a son than most, though she couldn't quite place it, So Elena drifted off to toher thoughts, like who her teammates were. One she knew somewhat, it was her former compatriate of SCAR, Nightkill. She didn't trust the man, scorpion thing one bit. No matter how good he wanted to seem, his intentions were not the best in one bit. She knew that much for sure. As of the other guy, she didn't know a thing about him, so he would be more of a mystery. Though he was reading a novel she had once before, it was a good read. She gave him points for taste in literature atleast. Not that it would get them anywhere, in this war zone of a city. Her calculations from the speech gave enough insight to anticipate something like this. They were coming under fire, so what was to happen next came glaringly obvious.

Nightkill tried to stablize the craft, thought it ended in a crash landing all the same. She just prepsred herself for the crash that happened, as a peice of shrapnel cut her cheek sharply. It stung, but didn't hurt too much, so Elena was fine with her situation as it was now. Nightkill put it into his mind to move the dead body of the man, but she didn't. Leave the dead to rot, they had a much higher calling on the road ahead. Atleast the man had the curt to help her out, and warn of the precarious nature of the helicoptor. She took his hand, stepping off of it slowly, as the vessel tettered, falling off a few seconds after she had made her way onto the rooftop. The vehicle falling into whatever was below, though they were all safe for the time being.

Nightkill wanted her to help him bury the dead man."Sure i'll help you bury him, when we can make a six foot deep hole in a concrete roof. Don't waste your time on foolish sentiment Nightkill, its not the time to feel pity for the dead. Leave him be." Elena told him harshly as she looked for a way down from the building, though it was most likely that stairway down the side of the building they would have to take. Granted it was worn to hell, and most likely not be able to support the wieght of three people. She saw no other viable option at the moment, so it was this, or nothing. The stairwell down to the ground floor was collapsed, so she didn't know if that went for the entire stairway, or just the entrance. Either way they needed to get tot hat police station, and quickly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Business World. (Nightkill, Elena and Jack) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2011, 4:52 pm

"That may be your opinion on the matter, Elena." he replied to the witch calmly. "But I have walked this Earth for over 90 years, far longer than you have in your short life. And this man risked his life, and ultimately gave it, to aid us. I can repay him by giving a burial. When I die for real, I don't very much mind what occurs to my dead body, but I should help others."

He took the body, and jumped off the small building, landing safely on the ground. Using his electrokinesis, he created a energy blast, blowing a hole in the ground. Half the work done already. Carefully, he placed the man's hands in prayer, and laid him into the ground. Then he put the dirt over him, burying the man in the road.

He drew an X with his electricity in the road, and nodded. "So he can be found later and given a proper burial, rather than a makeshift one." he said to Elena and Jack, still on the top of the building. He waited for them to descend, and looked around. Smoke plumes from the downtown area, the mortars with green radiation...the government, idiotic as it was, made the proper choice having superhumans help here. The streets were eerily empty. Better get to the police HQ.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 8th 2011, 1:55 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack August 10th 2011, 2:12 pm

Jack silently helped the lady out of the helicopter just as it slowly teetered over the edge. He looked at the woman curiously at her harsh tone. Quite a cynic it seemed. Nightkill simply waved the criticism off, proceeding to jump off the building with the body in hand. He then blasted a hole in the ground, burying the body in it and marking the location with an X. He nodded at Nightkill's decision before sighing slightly, looking for a way down that didn't involve jumping down the building and breaking his legs again. At this point, all his injuries were healed and he didn't want new ones.

The stairwell was unfortunately collapsed, though the emergency stairs seemed fine. "Well... might as well test it." With that, he walked over to the emergency stairs, slowly descending. It creaked and groaned, but held his weight. He jumped down to the ground with a small grunt. "I believe it's safe." he called to Elena, waiting for her to come down as well. If it fell... well... he'd do his best to make sure no one died. It was no skin off his back, after all, he could heal from just about anything.

Jackson Veratello

Items
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 10th 2011, 4:01 pm

Elena's lips turned into a neutral expression at Nightkill's insistence on giving the man a burial. What if whatever was shooting at them decided to come down, and continue to shoot them because of the ruckus Nightkill made. Though she was unsure if the gentlemen was a hero as so many of them called theirselves these days. Elena allowed the man to go on first, reaching down into her ankles, pulling a mini pistol from the strap on her left ankle. Holding it to where her pinkie was positioned on the trigger, ready to fire it on a seconds notice. Wiping a strand of fire red hair from her eyes as she carefuly took an experimental step on the stairwell. It didn't plummet to her imminent death, so she was fine right now. Elena sighed, slowly making her way down the rickety death trap slowly, praying to whetever diety that be, the stairs didn't collapse. After a few moments of hertwrecking suspense, they made their way down onto the street level.

Elena reached into her left pocket, pulling out a communicator, sticking it into her left ear. Tapping a well manicured fingernail on a small button,causing it to glow red. "Phil,Huntress, bring Malice, to quickly to my location , i'll stick around these two for a little longer, until we can meet up. Don't disapoint me. Elena spoke into the peice, allowing it to stay in her ear. Quickly looking over Jack, then Nightkill smirking to herself. They could heve their uses in the near future, but for now she would have to deal with being stuck with the group she was handed. Not that she was all too happy, but if they were attacked. Elena could use Nightkill, or the healing man as a human shield. Though how they would stand up to alien weapondry was yet to be seen. "So Nightkill, what's your grand plan for all this? Because i'm dying to see what it is." Elena spoke in a pleasently annoyed tone. Tapping the mini pistol against her thigh, looking over the two with a neutral expression.

She assumed that both of her teammates had some extent of intelligence, but she was unsure of that yet. So for now, she was to be stuck with them. "I suggest we get to the Station as soon as possible, but I assume you would want a quick introduction." She pointed at Jack."My name's Elena Marie, ands i'm a witch. If you want to know anything else you may ask, but could we walk while do? I don't want to stay in this area more than I have to." She raised a flaming red eyebrow. Quickly reaching down to grab the other pistol, clicking her tounge as she walked to where she percieved to be Down Town.

Last edited by Elena Marie on August 11th 2011, 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 5:26 pm

Nightkill walked along casually. "The streets are quite empty." he noted, seeming slightly disturbed. "Hmm. Makes sense, I suppose, but it's quite odd." The scorpion continued to walk. "And you all are aware I am Nightkill. Your name?" he asked the other man with them. Nightkill remembered the days when he could count the number of superheroes and supervillains operating actively and openly on his hands, but now any idiot with powers, magical talent or weapons was running around and calling themselves a villain or hero. Nightkill was annoyed with these classifications. No man was completely evil, and no man was completely good.

Take himself for instance. Nightkill was good- or considered himself good, other people argued with that- but even he knew he did things that were looked down by society in order to reach his ultimate goals. Elena was in general, more 'evil' than he was, but even she was very protective of her son, who she was looking for still. Nightkill didn't tell her he had an idea where her son was. Intelligence was his specialty, but he wouldn't share it with someone who wouldn't help him. Even that great 'hero' Pain did terrible things.

Nightkill continued to walk along. "We've crashed in the Business distract." he said, pulling out his IPad, and then clicking a few buttons before a map of the city appeared. He had downloaded it before they had left for this place. "We aren't too far from the police station."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack August 13th 2011, 11:48 pm

Hefting the case he had narrowly forgotten to grab, Jack walked towards Nightkill after making sure that the woman got down to street level safely. He bowed his head slightly as Elena introduced herself, using the tip of his cane to make sure his hat didn't fall off. When Nightkill introduced himself, he nodded respectfully towards the alien "The name is..." he thought for a moment before deciding on his childhood nickname, "Jack." He didn't say anything else, since there really wasn't anything else notable to add. They didn't need to know his profession and he had no true alignment in this giant battle between the forces of good and evil. He simply did what he did, though he supposed most would say that he was a hero if he ever bothered to don a costume.

"The business district..." he nodded, glancing around the empty street. "I wonder exactly what happened here..." he murmured quietly, a touch of sorrow tinting his voice. Jack sighed, looking up at the now green tinted sky. "Either way though, it looks like we aren't getting out of the city any time soon... so which way are we heading?" He smiled slightly, adjusting his hat and the grip on his case as he looked at Nightkill for the directions. "A witch and a villain... this should be interesting."

Jackson Veratello

Items
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 14th 2011, 8:28 pm

Elena's eyes drifted to the green tinted sky, though she was wondering why it was even that color. Though the possibility of a sort of barrier having formed was all too possible. Just how it was done confused her, but that could be figured out quickly. Now she had to get this ragtag group to the station as quickly as possible. Though she was unsure how easy that would be in the current situation, since they were in unfamilar territory. As well as it was possible they would be attacked by an unknown enemy. She was not up for any random alien encounter, not one bit. Still one had to be prepared for anything that would happen to them. Her hands absently reached into her pocket, pulling out a small book. Flipping through it quickly, a small smile finding its way across her face, before returning the book back into her pocket.

" So what are all your opinions on this situation. I'm somewhat skeptical on the prospect on an alien invasion, but thats just me. Though i'm not ready to rule any possibility out yet." She pulled out a small half crushed twix bar from her right pocket. Tearing the plastic wrapper open, as she bit down on the treat hungrily. Wiping away a small crumb from her chin, as her eyes scanned over the two she was with. Elena didn't really have any idea if she could even trust these people, they may end up betraying her in the end. One has to be careful in a place with people they don't know. Elena didn't have a deathwish, not yet anyway. She had too much that was at stake to die yet. So even if she had to work with Nightkill, she would. As long as it lead to her ultimate goal. Some would call her a manipulative bitch for that, but she just called it doing what she had to. Nothing more, and nothing less.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 23rd 2011, 1:21 pm

(Sorry for my absence, I'll post soon.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 23rd 2011, 10:09 pm

Nightkill actually laughed delightedly when Elena said she was skeptical of an alien invasion. "You're skeptical in your line of work? You believe aliens cannot possibly exist? You're absolutely right. Aliens, like me, cannot exist, because that's just impossible. And clearly, your magical abilities do not exist because they are equally impossible.

"I have fought alchemists, magicians, aliens, angels, demons, fairies, gods, demi-gods, and embodiments of evil. Sometimes more than one in the same day. I have died twice, and returned to life. I have attempted to make Philosopher's Stones, and nearly succeeded once. I've even fought creatures from alternate dimensions. And you consider an alien invasion to be beyond far-fetched? 'There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' I haven't been to Heaven, but I can safely say what I've seen on Earth matches that quote." he said as they walked. "The police office should not be too far." he said, looking around at the empty streets.

"Deserted. Not too unusual. If it were aliens, it makes sense they would take all humans from this place to study them. Or kill everyone in the city beforehand." he said soberly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack September 1st 2011, 8:36 am

Jack couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when Elena said she didn't believe in the Alien Invasion story. Considering all the strange things that he's witnessed throughout his years of living in NY... he was barely surprised by anything anymore. He glanced at Nightkill as the alien started his own rant, nodding along slightly in agreement. The... man was right. Nothing was certain in this world, absolutely nothing. While he himself had never fought any of those things, he had certainly heard of them, seen them, and who knows what else.

Sighing sadly, Jack once again nodded his agreement to Nightkill, tapping his cane on the ground, as he did so, the sound of metal scraping on concrete came out. He looked down in annoyance, before realizing something very important... "There is no metal." He said, looking up suddenly. There were no cars around, nothing made out of metal. He put his case down, taking another cursory glance around... he wasn't mistaken.

Jackson Veratello

Items
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 1st 2011, 4:40 pm

Elena nearly slapped the palm of her hand against her face. Noticably annoyed by Nightkills blatant ignoring of what she meant. For a second she considered just doing away with the two, make it easier on her with that. They proved to be little, if any help in this. So she considered just leaving the ragtag group, but what would that acomplish for her? "Maybe I should reiterate my statement. I am not, in anyway throwing out the possibility of aliens. So please don't start anything with me. You have not an idea what I have done. I was just stating how odd it was that the government would call even the ones wanting to destroy them to help. It just seems wrong." Elena huffed, glaring at the two as she examined the severe lack of metal. Tapping a mini pistol lightly against her thigh.

She wished that she could work with her more biddable pawns, but instead it was with these people. Though one must learn to work with what life has given them,and she got the worst. "Yes, there seems to be a severe lack of metal. I would assume its due to the aliens we are told about, but as you seem to preach. Nothing is certain, so I want to investigate further on it." Elena gripped tightly onto her pistols Not waiting as her pace quickned.Hair fluttering in a slight breeze, as she planned to first make her way to the police statio
n.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 2nd 2011, 12:35 am

"I have cooperated often with the United States government in my past." Nightkill said. "They will always deny it, of course, and I do not blame them. However, they are hypocrites and will actively enlist the aid of someone they condemn. As are most people." Nightkill sighed. "That is a basic flaw of humanity, and one that disappoints me." He read her annoyed expression, and smiled, though it appeared odd and mildly disturbing on his face. "I realize you are irritated with me and Jack, Elena, but it will do you no good to attempt to kill us, or abandon us. I have been fighting since before you were born."

"I commend you on noticing the lack of metal, Jack. This will aid us in discovering the intentions of these aliens, if it is aliens." he said musingly. "Perhaps it is dwarves. They have an obsession with metal, and need it to fend off the elves. But it doesn't seem to be their style. If it were them, then it would be likely that no humans would have disappeared, or that people would even notice the metal being gone. So aliens seems to be a more likely explanation." he said, thinking aloud.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top