The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_voting_barUnfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_voting_barUnfortunate Encounters - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unfortunate Encounters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 Empty Re: Unfortunate Encounters

Post by Nightshade July 25th 2011, 2:28 pm

Alice watched as Reaper was slammed against the wall. "Please let him be unconcious, please let him..." she froze when he spoke. "Crap." she thought, backing away as he laughed. "No..." she said, voice trembling. She wasn't going to kill, she didn't want to kill. She had enough guilt as is, considering the deaths she had inadverdently caused... she was not going to have her hands stained just about literally with blood. "No one has to kill if they truly don't want to." she said, voice slightly stronger. That's when he lunged at her.

She quickly thew up a large block of shadow between her and Reaper. If he impacted the shield, she'd then remake the shield in to a wave that would once again slam him against the wall. This time, she'd hopefully knock him out. For a moment, she wondered where that rat had gone. She quickly glanced at her wrist... the gem was glowing slightly, meaning it had went back into the cuff. Unbeknownst to her though, that slight distraction caused the block to soften to a block of goop. It meant that once impacted, it would splatter outwards. Useless for protection and it may end up distracting both of them for a moment.

Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler August 1st 2011, 5:47 pm

The girl spoke but the man could feel the pauses as she searched for words to say, she seemed to be nervous and a little afraid, always a good thing. Mister Reaper knew that if he kept up the pace of things that the girl would eventually be forced to fight him for real, and a real fight was always a good fight. The girl would most likely try to run on or two more times but she was not as fast as him and unless he handed her another chance to hide she would not be getting away. The girl was already dead but no one had bothered to tell her that.

Mister Reaper had lunged at the girl, knowing she would not have time to run away from this attack, unfortunately she was quick enough with her powers that she managed to shield herself from his attack. The villain did not have enough time to change his course of action and he hit the wall head on but instead of hitting a hard surface as he did before he simply passed through the object. Surprised he did not even react for a few moments once he reached the other side but rather sat there stunned. After a few moments he reclaimed his mind and attacked the girl once more, going for a lock to keep her in place. If he managed to grab her he would press her against the wall and begin to attempt to squeeze the life from her little body.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unfortunate Encounters - Page 2 TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade August 2nd 2011, 4:08 am

Alice flinched as the splattered shadow goop hit her. "Crap, what the hell happened?" She quickly dissolved the thick liquid, shuddering slightly as she tried to figure out what happened. That cost her, as she gave Mister Reaper enough time to recover from whatever trauma he recieved when he went through the goop. He lunged towards her quickly, trying to grab her. She did the only thing she thought she could do at this point, throwing her arms out at the crazed once again, and sending a hurried attack out at him. It was weaker the the earlier ones, though if hit, it certianly would hurt. But it was a smaller wave of shadow, making it easier to dodge. If the fact she was unused to battle was clear before, it was even more clear now..

"Now that was just pathetic... I can help you know, give you power."

"Hell no, there's a price, there's always a price."
She thought back quickly as the attack moved towards Mr. Reaper. She heard the spirit chuckle but she ignored it, focusing on the battle at hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Job : Dying
Humor : Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler August 5th 2011, 3:38 pm

The girl moved quicker than the villain had anticipated but that was fine, just making the chase all the more fun. There was one thing that struck the evil man though, the girl seemed to be getting tired rather quickly, and that was always a good thing. The chase would come to an end and everything would be as it should. Then he saw something else as he tracked her movements, she seemed to be talking to something invisible too, “You got a voice in your head too?” For a second Mister Reaper forgot where he was and his defenses dropped, he was completely open for anything that may happen.

Then the girl turned on him and attacked, a good move taking advantage of the temporary vulnerability of her opponent. The girl had more balls than he had originally anticipated and with that thought his smile again grew wider. The man moved as best he could to dodge the attack the girl had thrown at him but his short moment of vulnerability had made it impossible for him to get all the way out of the way. It hit his arm pretty hard but it was clear the girl still not wanting to kill him and it was not enough to actually break anything but it did create a sharp pain down where it made contact. And once the attack had passed he made an attempt to punch the girl in the stomach, which would simply knock her off her feet. Mister Reaper was going to try and make it possible to catch the girl, having the intent to take her back to his temporary home to try his hand a torturing someone with powers.

Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade August 10th 2011, 3:15 pm

Alice stared at Reaper for a second, "A... voice?" that's when she felt a sharp pain in her stomache. She fell back, retching slightly from the hit. At that point, she really realized that she didn't have the power to even escape from this very dangerous man. "Shit." she muttered, staggering back into the shadows behind her. He then lunged at her, probably hoping to end it. As he did so, she felt as if the world slowed around her.

"Woah... bullet time." she thought before closing her eyes, knowing that even if her mind was speeding up, her reflexes were not fast enough to avoid the attack.

"Do you want to live or not!?" she heard Nofuretsu ask angrily, something that surprised her considering the general emotionlessness that she usually got. She simply sent out a yes, before all she felt was cold. Comforting, but greatly disturbing cold and nothingness. She nearly blacked out before suddenly, everything brightened up again.

"What... what the hell was that?" she blinked, looking around.... she was home! "But... but how?"

"Teleportation of sorts."

"You can do that?"

"I can't... you can."

"Wait... what!? Me!?"

"Yes... I felt that there was... some potential there. I simply activated it and I'm guessing your unconcious mind did the rest. It seemed you opened a portal through another dimension and simply went somehwere safe."

Alice stared at the cuff in wonder, "Me..." Suddenly, she heard sounds of the phone ringing. She quickly checked the caller ID. It was her mom. She quickly picked up the phone. "Hey mom... yeah, I'm fine... no I haven't eaten yet... No..." As she talked, she felt herself shudder at the memories... so much darkness in the world...

"Huh? Yeah... I'm fine mom... perfectly fine..."

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Job : Dying
Humor : Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler August 12th 2011, 12:20 am

((I believe that this is the end of this topic. Could I get a word count please?))

The man felt his fist make contact with the soft belly of the girl and a sinister smile broke out across his lips knowing that he had finally managed to catch her off guard. He went to grab her, so that he could take her with him, but then something else happened that the man had not expected. The girl had just disappeared, not so much as a puff of smoke or anything made it visible that she had ever been there. Mister Reaper did not like to be deceived and he had started to tire of the hunting game some time ago but this was different.

Normally there was a small tug at the back of his head that sort of led him in the right direction, Mister Reaper had always thought of it as Edgar telling him what to do, but this time it was not there. He looked to the crow, looking for some sort of support from the infernal bird, but received nothing more than a shrug of the shoulders. It was only when the bird would not talk that the villain knew something was wrong. He looked back to where she had been and hoped that she had simply turned invisible again or something.

He quickly moved to the nearest wall and began to punch it with all the force he had in his body, shacking the entire wall with every blow. After only a few good hits the wall began to crumble and he knew that all of his effort would be in vain. The girl was gone. With everything he had left within him he let out the most hellish scream he had ever brought forth from himself. This was the first time anybody had actually managed to outrun the man. Mister Reaper did not want it to happen again any time soon.

Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top