The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_vote_lcapArbiter of the Unfortunate I_voting_barArbiter of the Unfortunate I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Arbiter of the Unfortunate I_vote_lcapArbiter of the Unfortunate I_voting_barArbiter of the Unfortunate I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arbiter of the Unfortunate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arbiter of the Unfortunate Empty Arbiter of the Unfortunate

Post by Secret Santa December 24th 2020, 8:42 pm

Fusiki

"I carry the will of the unfortunate."

The Bio

Renegade Name: Fusiki
Title: Arbiter of the Unfortunate
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Ghost
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 110
Blood type: Ghost blood

The Looks

611956e588ec3818498f5c6eefed8804.jpg

The Personality

Anna is a very energetic spirit who had a heart of gold. She loves helping people and giving advise to those who ask and prides herself on being the most generous being in the universe (self proclaim). She even views her less… fortunate actions as a blessing since they allow others to further expand their view on the world and life as a whole. After all, misfortune is a very humbling experience.

Despite her good will, Anna is a very vengeful spirit. She does not take the abuse of the others lightly and will gladly curse those who have forced another into misfortune. She especially hates those who are wealthy and refuse to use their fortunate to help others in need. At the same time, she deplores those who fake misfortune and has been known to be especially cruel to liars.

Anna is a bit of a prankster. With her existents being centered around misfortune, she is always looking for a way to bring a little joy to herself. Her spitefulness can make her sarcastic and uncaring to those who she views as selfish, uncaring, or just unpleasant. That’s not to say, she won’t be a jerk just for the fun of it. However, she tries not to appear mean to those she is meant to help. After all, she is a dedicated person to her duties… even after her death.  

The Story

Misfortune knows no color, race, status. It affects all beings equally and drags both weak and strong to their lowest point. It doesn’t discriminate against intentions, dreams, or will. It just appears to accompany those unlucky to fall into its grasp, a lesson Anna would learn.

Born in the Philippines, her family immigrated to America to find work and a better life. Life was rough as they fought through lack of wealth, culture and language barriers, and discrimination. At their lowest point, they were forced to stay at the New Hope Shelter (NHS). It was here that Anna would remember the first bit of fortune her family was blessed with.

Few understand the just how powerful a warm bed and a little bit of generosity can take a person like Anna. After that day, her family was able to lock down a stable income and Anna would grow up to become a successful woman. In her free time, she would volunteer at NHS and offer help and advice to those who fell on hard times. Dozens of people credit there changing point in life was due to meeting Anna. With time, Anna was asked to do more than volunteer for NHS.

She took on new responsibility gladly and even quit her job when offered a paid position. She only accepted enough to live comfortably as she wanted more money to go to help those in need. This equated to her making 10 times less then the last person who held her position, something the people in charge were more than happy to allow. After all, NHS exist to help those in need, right?

A couple years later, the quality of life at NHS began to slowly diminish. The number of people in need was steadily growing many other shelters were closing down. Anna couldn’t understand what was happening. Her fundraising goals were always met and she had only gotten more efficient at running the shelter. Her boss told her not to worry, but that only made her want to look into it more. Unfortunately for her, other people noticed.

As she dug through the records of NHS, she noticed how people above her took the money she turned down. Also, less and less of the money she raised was going to helping others. Anna started building a plan to release this information to the public but before she could leave the shelter, a shelf fell on her killing her.

Despite being dead, her spirit remained on the earth. Anna didn’t understand what was happening. It was her first time dying, she couldn’t believe it. Everything felt like she was dreaming. She watched her body get taken out of the building but she couldn’t follow it. A new person was quickly hired to replace her and everything went back to normal. The building slowly deteriorated until it had to be closed down. On its last day, Anna watched as her bosses got together and spoke about their experiences. Finally, one of them admitted that it was a mistake to have Anna killed.

Anna felt like her heart was going to explode. She tired to attack the guy but her arms just pasted through him. She screamed but nobody could hear her. So, all she could do was cry. As the building was destroyed, she felt herself fading from this world. Now she didn’t want to leave. She wanted revenge. She wanted to tell the world the truth of what happened. She begged and pleaded until the last wall of the building exploded into tiny chips by a wrecking ball. The old Anna disappeared that day, but in her place a new entity formed. One with a new determination and strength to help the world see the truth and bring retribution to those who profit off of the misfortune of others. After all, misfortune doesn’t discriminate.

The Powers

Intangibility:
Being a ghost, Anna is intangible and phases through anything physical.

Flight:
Being a ghost, Anna is not affected by the effects of gravity and can freely move around, even in the air.

Telekinesis:
Anna can move objects around using her spiritual power. As long as an object is smaller than 10ft cube. She cannot move object that is alive nor can she successfully take objects away from people if they are holding onto it. She can pull on those objects and make it harder to control them. She can lift people holding/sitting on objects if they want to be moved or they are an NPC.

Luck:
Anna can create a small object of value dubbed a curse token. If a curse token lies within someone possession, Anna can teleport their wealth to bring fortune to those who are less fortunate. These acts can include being homeless, suffering from serious illness (notably something uncurable due to lack of money or there being no cure), in extreme depression, ect. To make Extreme changes (such as completely curing an uncurable disease) will exhaust great amounts of wealth from the person in possession of the curse coin. (Permission base)

Possession:
Anna can completely possession an object and then have it fly and control it as long as the object is less than 15ft cube.

Manipulation of Temperature:
Anna can absorb heat in an area to make It colder or release heat to make it hotter. She can target this ability to affect a single object but she cannot make the object hotter than 100 degrees C or colder than 0 degrees C. It takes 1 min to alter the temperature 10 up or down and the object’s temperature is not affected by external factors if Anna is affecting it. (This can be used on an object or the area around an object Anna is possessing.)

The Weaknesses

Anna cannot turn of her Intangibility and thus cannot touch or directly interact with anything that’s not spiritual in nature.

Burning Sage (or other anti-ghost incenses) will drain her strength.

Strong Magnetic fields make it difficult to properly fly and makes her movements erratic and almost uncontrollable.

Weak to Electricity base attacks are very effective on Anna.

Anna cannot willingly do anything malicious to anyone who is suffering under a great misfortune as classified by her Luck power.  

Anna cannot manipulate temperature if the air is charged or an electric attack was used around her recently.

Shocking an object will break Anna’s control or possession.
The Items

The Fluff

Anna is well verse in all aspects of money and can easily determine an objects value. She also is a great accountant.

Anna can alter the clothes she wears since she is a ghost.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Secret Santa
Secret Santa

Quote : "Ho Ho Ho"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Job : Holiday organizer
Humor : Jolly
Registration date : 2019-11-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top