The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The awakening - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
The awakening - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe awakening - Page 4 I_voting_barThe awakening - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
The awakening - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe awakening - Page 4 I_voting_barThe awakening - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The awakening

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The awakening - Page 4 Empty Re: The awakening

Post by Alpha May 21st 2011, 10:10 pm

Phil saw the attack coming. truely unimpressed how lightly he was taken. "Bring it little man!" He leapt up. As the hammer slided under his feet. It was all too easy for Phil. These people were not much. Al they had to do was grab lady Elena and run off. Making sure her new little boy toy came with. He chuckled at the thought of boy toy. "Phil do it now." huntress yelled out. Now they had the asian cowgirl and glowy hammer man to deal with. Phil grabbed Huntresses hand. twirling around. With Huntress hanging from his hand. Wiht all his strength he threw her. As she flew past Paradox. Stopping a few feet in front of Elaine. Stuck in sort of a handstand position. As she brought the heel of her foot down. To kick the gun from her foes hand. If that failed. She would reposition herself. Flexing a muscle in her foot as a hidden blade would pop from the heel of her boot. To swipe at Elaine's side. meanwhile Phil rushed at paradox. Going into a full speed, full powered punch.

ELena was indignant. How could she be put through such humiliation? She wanted to kill them all. Make them beg for fogiveness for disgracing the greatest witch to grace this world. They had the gall to gag her! All Elena needed was the slightest oppurtunity to escape. If the Huntresses attack worked. that oppurtunity would come.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 21st 2011, 11:02 pm

The standoff between Paradox and Phil became a leap off. Elaine kept her eyes focused on the brown haired interloper, while Elena let her protest course through Elaine's body. Phil and the Huntress moved towards each other to power up an attack with each other. Elaine watched the event play out as Phil spun Huntress around to give her momentum and launch her towards Elaine. Kid's stuff Elaine thought. Firing at a target flying directly towards oneself sacrificed evasion. Elaine fired her explosive rounds at the ground to kick up a screen of shrapnel and dirt to give her some cover. Elaine closed her eyes and brought a hand to her head to shield herself from the pieces of shrapnel that flew back, cutting away at her arm ever so lightly.

Huntress came through the dust and executed her attack knocking Elaine's pistol from her hand. Elaine cowgirled up with her knees in Elena's sides and sought to wrap her arms around Huntress's legs to try and leverage her into a face plant into the ground. Elaine's strength exerted it's small force into the Huntress's body, but the sheer amount of strength she put into all of her actions weighted on her, and the newcomer definitely held the advantage in freshness. "How many of you are there?" Elaine would try to force Huntress's legs to the side of Elaine's body so she could try and hold her, while not giving Elena any reprieve from her attack.

"You're in over your head here girly." The grip she put into her hold left her with little reflexes left to avoid any other attacks that came at her. Sweat now mixed with blood along her arms making her hold less firm.

Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox May 21st 2011, 11:33 pm

Phil rushed at Paradox completely neglecting the chained hammer next to him. Despite his great strength and speed, Paradox wasn't going to let him have his way. He never really enjoyed getting up, close, and personal anyhow. Discharging the entire chain and war hammer at the same time, the ground shook in a frenzy as the explosion tore open the earth. Dirt scattered everywhere, showering them in dust, as Phil's punch nicked Paradox's stomach. He was smart enough to move to the side to avoid Phil's punch, but Phil was too fast. Wincing due to the slight pain, luckily Paradox had shielded his body before with the layer of energy. If not for that he would have been sent flying.

Concentrating the strength of the energy in his hands and feet, his eyes lit up with passion. Paradox spun around on his feet moving behind Phil, and using the momentum he swung his fist towards Phil's jaw. If it were to connect, his jaw would break from the strength of the energy. Paradox wasn't very strong by himself, but the energy did more than just make orbs and hammers. Due to Phil's full-strength rush at Paradox, he would probably experience some disorientation, allowing Paradox an opening to crush Phil's face. And because Paradox had moved around Phil from behind, there wasn't many ways he could retaliate. I love it when things work out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The awakening - Page 4 21

The awakening - Page 4 Powerg10

"I knew I should have taken ballet, because it's time to dance!" - Paradox
Paradox
Paradox

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 39
Job : Being Awesome
Humor : You just lost the game.
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 21st 2011, 11:52 pm

The cowgirl caught her foot. Which seemed like it would put her in a pickle. Though the woman didn't have the strengt to hold her down. Though she had a better plan in mind. She reached into a leather pouch clung over her shoulder. pulling out a small vial with yellow liquid init. Pulling the cap out with her teeth. Throwing it at Elaine. Aiming at her face. If the woman didn't dodge the poison would cause slight burning of the eyes. As well as facial irritation and itching. Mostly due to the high toxin content. Lets see the cowgirl dodge this and not let go of Elena. Whos eyebrows were furrowed in anger.

Meanwhile something slammed into Phils face. It hurt, but no foul. Just a major bruise on his face. Which he didn't love himself. He fell on his ass. Though quickly jumped to his feet. Wiping away a small line line of blood from his mouth. Glaring at the energy man. "Damn that hurt." He cursed. thinking of what to do next. Then a simple one came to him He rushed at Paradox. Reaching for the mans wrist. All at his full speed. If that worked he would pull him forward. Driving an elbow to the mans chin. Which if that succeded, Phil would follow by a choke slam.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The awakening - Page 4 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone May 21st 2011, 11:55 pm

((I'm pulling out. Not just this thread, but all the threads I'm in right now. I'm busy, I'm in a lot of threads, and Dr.Everyone just died. So I'd like to be in zero threads when he comes back and stuff. I had fun RPing with you all. Really, I'm sorry. Goodbye.))

Dr.Everyone looked around. So much hate and fighting around him! The joy! But he looked around and realized, there was nothing left for him here. A killing machine had been reunleashed on the world, and heroes and villains where fighting in mortal combat. Killing would be much less, resistant, elsewhere. And so, before he shot of into the sky, away from the worlds worst city, Dr.Everyone called out.

"It was nice attempting to kill you all really, but I have got to go. Good luck Elena, I hope that enough blood is spilled here to taint the ground's color for years to come! I' won't leave without leaving you all with a parting gift though! Ta ta!"

And he flew off, leaving the fighting and carnage behind him. Going back to where killing was simpler. But not before blanketing the area with a cloud made of pure fire, which began to rain fireballs. Huge fireballs.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The awakening - Page 4 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 22nd 2011, 12:19 am

Elaine felt victory slipping through her hands. The blood and sweat failed as Elaine's greatest obstacle as she watched Huntress grab for something in her pouch. Elaine diverted her attention towards keeping the witch pinned down, while trying to occupy Huntress. The pouch flew towards Elaine. Elaine took a deep breathe and closed her eyes, fearing it to as a knockout reagent. Her alleviation at the powder not forming a gas in her face slid into a shocking revelation that the pouch contained a blinding powder.

Elaine tried to hold her composure on the situation, but released her grip on Huntress to take her hands to her eyes. Her knees dug into Elena, as Elaine attempted to stay upright. Elaine let out a yelp out, as she fell to the ground under Elena's protest. Tears swelled up in Elaine's eyes as she fell over onto the grass next to her earlier position. She looked over to examine the actions of Huntress and Elaine, but could do little to hinder their actions.

Elaine struggled to regain her composure, but could hardly breathe under the irritation that the powder inflicted on her face. Her pistols lay outside of her reach and she could offer up no resistance in her state towards the Huntress. She could only hope that the fight between Paradox and Phil stood in Paradox's favor to keep Elaine save.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox May 22nd 2011, 12:45 am

His hit was successful, though the result wasn't as large as he had wanted. It didn't cause Phil's jaw to break, but it was enough to knock him to the ground. Using those precious seconds to his advantage, Paradox swiftly shot up into the air avoiding Phil's grabbing motion. Giving Elaine, Elena, and the Huntress a quick glance, he watched as a yellow liquid splashed onto Elaine's face. I hope that yellow stuff doesn't affect the eyes... In an instant, Paradox gritted his teeth as tears swelled up in Elaine's eyes from the irritation. Damn! Not again! Soaring forward as fast as he could, he threw both of his feet into the Huntress's side. If it were to connect, the momentum from the speed and the strength of his entire body swooping down onto the Huntress would be more than enough to send her flying. Instantly after connecting, Paradox would drop to the ground next to Elena and Elaine to continue his retaliation. I've never much liked hitting girls-

Moving in the direction of Elena, Paradox back-handed her in the hope to render her unconscious. That is, of course, if the backhand was to connect. -But I'm willing to make a first! In a vehement fury, Paradox's mask seemed to let off a steam. That was impossible though; the steam was the anger swelling inside him. Even though they had just met, he was tired of seeing good people hurt by stupid, villainous tactics. Turning around in the direction of Phil, Paradox glared an even stronger glare as he roared a few powerful words.

"Scram, or I'll make you scram!"

Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 22nd 2011, 1:05 am

The foot connected with Huntresses stomach. Sending her flying back. Reeling in pain. Fingers digging into the moist earth. Till she came to a stop. As Paradox aimed to strike Elena. Which in all the damn wide world hit. Pain swam in her head as conciousness faded. She muttered a muffled curse collapsing. Huntress raised an eyebrow. He had knocked out Elena? Phillip would not take this well at all. No he was sure to get pissed. Huntress expected a stream of curses. She nothchede another crossbolt. Aiming at Paradox. This though was jsut a precationary. incase the man dodged the asualt phil was sure to start. Which did come. "OH FUCK NO!!!" Phillip roared. Fist clenching tight. He ran at full speed. Leaping forward, hands raising over his head. Seeking to crush Paradox's head into a jelly. He had dared to hurt lady Elena. now we would have to die. Oh him ,and Huntress would make it happen.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 22nd 2011, 5:17 am

"Dammit." Elaine thought as her ears gave her all she needed to know about the situation. Paradox decided to try and save her and keep Elena tied down. Only one of those things mattered right now. There would come a time when he could save Elaine, but now they needed to focus on keeping Elena in custody. Elaine pulled herself to her feet and squinted her blurry vision to make out the man running towards her at full speed, or at Paradox to be more exact. "Get that witch out of here. She can't be rescued by these people. Even if it means one of us." Elaine planned on leading by example on this one.

As he charged across the field Elaine threw herself at him to keep him from hitting Paradox. She felt as though a truck ran over her, and fell to the ground in pain. Her body now lay broken along with her senses decommissioned. Whether Phil changed course, or even felt the impact of her moving into his way lost all effect to Elaine who lay teetering on consciousness on the ground. The blurry sky above her made her hope Paradox heeded her order and sacrifice. If he failed to it would give Elaine some poetic justice for how she always treated Black Knight, and that made her smile in her brokeness.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox May 22nd 2011, 10:58 am

Everything inside him was clashing. Good and evil, light and dark, left and right; all opposite forces were opposing each other in a giant battle to the death. Elaine ordered him to take Elena away... but Elaine herself needed to be saved. She had thrown herself at Phil to protect him, and to give him an opening. But could he really leave her? The hero image he aspired, and aspires to be would definitely find a way to save Elaine. It was too much for him though. How could he fight against Phil and the Huntress at the same time as saving Elaine and taking Elena away? It was too much for him. No matter how good a multi-tasker he was, there were too many risks. So the question was... Does he save Elaine... or does he take Elena. No matter how much it hurt him, he couldn't waste her sacrifice.

"AAAAGGGGHHH!"

But he couldn't leave a comrade behind. That was certain. Power surging through his entire body, in a flash he propelled himself by thrusting energy behind him. Grabbing Elena, in a second he lifted her up to carry her. Spinning around instantly, Paradox charged to Elaine and grabbed her as well. Both now under his arms, he unleashed a large amount of energy under his feet, rocketing him up into the air. Just missing a cloud of fire.

"I won't leave a comrade behind! So, next time, trust me a little more!

Shooting out into the horizon, he was now hundreds of meters away. Using all of his strength to propel himself through the air, it pained him to carry the both of them. But it was worth it. He just hoped that it was over...

Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 22nd 2011, 2:57 pm

Get the witch out of here? How would they ever hope to do that? Huntress wondered as she took aim. Paradox attempting to escape. All in futility of course. She took a second to project where Paradox would be when the bolt hit. Calculating his speed and what he carried. Going throught complex variables as quick as her mind could process them. With all of it figured out she loosed the bolt. Aimed to where as long as luck didn't intervene. The bolt would just slightly scratch the mans wrist. It had a special poison of hers. If it did like she had projected. The mans wrist would become numb. Just to the points he couldn't carry Elena anymore. Making him drop her. As Phil saw what Huntress was doing. Once the man dropped Elena he would go into a full on dash. Fist aimed to crush the mans skull in a full powered punch.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 22nd 2011, 3:48 pm

Pain crept into every inch of Elaine's body; etching out ever little crevice in her bones. Her diversion gave Paradox the time he needed to grab Elena, so this endeavor did not appear wasted. A roar an abrupt roar erupted from across the fray leading Paradox to dash towards Elaine. She felt all of her bones ache at the force of Paradox sweeping her off of the ground.

Paradox let loose a massive burst of energy that sent pain into every battered and broken part of her body. "I preferred the ground!" Elaine yelled towards her flying comrade. Elaine slunk into the cradle of his arm with her face towards the angry duo on the ground. Huntress seemed ever intent on freeing the witch from their custody. She pulled back a bolt and took aim. The bolt flew through the air with great momentum towards Paradox. "Look out!" Elaine pushed herself forward to send her arm in front of the bolt. The bolt pierced her forearm and exited through the other side of her arm.

Elaine grabbed the bolt and pulled it out of her arm, anticipating Phil's movement towards them. Her left arm felt numb, either from the trauma, the way Paradox held her, or the bolt; she did not know, but it mattered little to her. If Phil got close enough, Elaine would jab out towards him with the bolt on her right hand and try, and hope that Huntress poisoned the bolt. If her left hand could move, she would rub her Rosary for good luck, but in this case she just stabbed towards Phil hoping everything went in her favor.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 24th 2011, 2:39 pm

No matter how fast the man ran. Phil could easily keep up. He was just faster than any man hoped to be. Made him a hell of an assassin. Though retrieving lady Elena now seemed impossible. She had been captured by a dangerous foe indeed. Now though a devious plan entered into his mind. One that could work if he tried. So Phil did. Accelerating just to the point he caught up to Paradox. Reaching for Elaine's dangling bloody arm. Which was pretty messed up in his opinion. Though nothing would stop him from achieving his goal. Then the cowboy girl stabbed at him with the very bolt that fucked her arm up. Too slow. His arm twisted gracefully out of the way as he put a death grip on her arm. Forcing her from the mans grip. Delivering a quick jab to her gut. Rendering her unconscious Satisfied eh threw the girl over his shoulder. The earpiece in his ear staticed to life. "Phil thats good enough. We have to retreat." Huntress communicated. All they had to do was get Malice to follow them.

That would be different altogether. Phil bolted over to Huntress throwing Elaine into the woman's arms. "You hold her,i'll get the dumb guy." He said dashing over to intervene with the fight between Malice and Black Arrow. Grabbing the man by the neck he dragged him over to Huntress. As he writhed and cursed. Both were equal in strength, but Phil was stronger. He was tempted to kill them both, but Huntress shouted a command for him to stop. In some language Elena had taught him. Causing him to instantly quit. "Well all we must get going." Huntress said jumping on Phils back. As they took off full speed Malice trailing behind. Sending a wave of pure shadowy substance. All from the shadows in the surrounding area. Enough to keep the heroes busy while they escaped. Aimed for any poor pedestrian stupid enough to linger in the area.
((OOC:i decided to put this as the ending post. If you want to add anything Paradox or Black Arrow.Feel free to do so))

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 24th 2011, 2:46 pm

((OOC:word count for Elena Marie:3724))

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox May 24th 2011, 11:11 pm

(Since that was the ending post, just let it be known that Paradox and Black Arrow ran off with Elena?)

((Total Word Count for Paradox = 3688))

Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow June 2nd 2011, 11:36 am

Elena Marie wrote: The foot slammed into Malice's face hard. It hurt liek hell but he could deal with it. Not like it would kill him. WOuld take more than that to do him in. He flew back smashing into a tree. As it creaked under the strain. Though Malice only stood up with a bloodied nose. Slightly angry from the Pain he felt. That man would feel that wratch of true evil. As the shadows converged to his left hand. Forming a gian shadow axe. About 10 feet in length. With a blade ornate and curved. Legs flexing as he rushed forward. Jumping as he flung forward. Axe postioned to chop Arrow in half vertically.

Elena was once again free from the confines of the lasso. Glaring balefully at the girl who was now in combat with Dr.Everyone. SHe wanted to kill her for underestimating a powerful witch. No now was not the time. A new challenger appeared. He held a sort of energy blade. The nearest threat to Elena not occupied. So he would get immidaite attention. Elena pointed her right palm at the man. As all the red symbols covering her arm glowed red. Flames leaking from her palms. As a burst of flames erupted to destroy Paradox. He was a threat. So she was going to burn him down.

The Black Arrow felt his foot connect into the mysterious shadow master's face. It sent him stumbling back into a tree. Arrow was more then aware of his superhuman strength so when Malice was hardly knocked back into the tree, he knew that if had he held back on his kick Malice would have retaliated immediately. The Black Arrow doesn't normally go around fly kicking everyone, but in this situation it was the best option. With the little time he had before Malice would recover Arrow observed everyone's new locations. The park was up in flames due to Dr. Everyone's recklessness, but for whatever personal reason the doctor seemed to stop blasting. The inferno remained but at least it would be the end of it. On Arrow's other side, Elaine already adapted to the new situation by going after Elena. That just left Malice up to him. Perfect.

Turning his attention back to Malice, Arrow prepared for him to make his counter attack by getting into a unique stance. He kept his feet moving, held his right hand out in front of him palm open, and his left one tucked in close to block. This was one of Arrow's most strategic stance that he created by mixing mix martial arts and Goju-ru. At this point Malice was getting back to his feet. Blood leaked from his nose, and Arrow could see the anger in his pitch black eyes. The kick must of caught him by surprise to of kept him down for more then a couple seconds, because it didn't take more then feeling his hard skull to know that Malice's physical attributes surpassed mans peak by a long shot. With his right hand, The Black Arrow then waved Malice on "Bring it"

Malice stood straight up and stared eye to eye with Black Arrow as he crafted a giant axe made out of shadows. It was at least ten feet in length and even though it was made out of a seemingly harmless shadow it wasn't something Steven wanted to get to close to. But what Arrow wanted didn't really matter at this point. Malice lunged forward swing his huge axe vertically straight for The Black Arrow. Knowing the minor details about Malice helped Arrow's next move in this battle. He wasn't going to try and take this head on or try to push Malice back. Even with his superhuman strength he knew that, that choose of action wouldn't end in his favor. So that only left him with one option. In a fight you really only have two different options. You can either get in, or get out. But it's what you do with those choices can decide and match, so Arrow would have to think quickly if he didn't want to be sliced in two.

The Black Arrow kicked off the ground with his left foot and took a huge sidestepped to the right. He had to get a good enough distance because of the size of the axe, but he had to make sure not to jump to far out so he could still make his own attack. The Black Arrow could play defensive but because of the situation around him it was better for him to try to deal the best amount of damage as quickly as possible. During his huge sidestep The Black Arrow flung his bow from around his shoulder and wielded it in his left hand. He had a few feet from him and the axe, and would only have this split second while Malice was still swinging his axe to react. So with the short time he had, The Black Arrow landed on his right foot and kicked himself forward this time, launching himself straight towards the shadow master. Holding his bow in his left hand, Arrow attempted to swing it into Malice's gut. He knew he wouldn't kept this freak down, but maybe he could knock the wind out of him again and give him time to set up a better planned attack.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
The awakening - Page 4 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top