The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The awakening - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The awakening - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe awakening - Page 3 I_voting_barThe awakening - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The awakening - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe awakening - Page 3 I_voting_barThe awakening - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The awakening

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The awakening - Page 3 Empty Re: The awakening

Post by Alpha April 18th 2011, 4:46 pm

She felt the rope of a lasso come around her. Wrapping tight and pulling. Yet for her it came to late. As the last words came from Elena's mouth.
"Bringer of death
Harbinger of doom
I summon thee
So mote it be"

The last words came out like thunder. Echoing off of the trees. As the very fabric of the world seemed to ripple. Then the blood in the center of the rotating crystal rippled. As what seemed like lightning shot from it. Shooting upwards and downwards. As it seemed to trace lines in the air. With a liud resounding rip. A gigantic hole had been ripped in the air. Smell of blood and rotting flesh exuded from it. Through it one could see a vast plain. Grass burnt black, sky blood read and black clouds drifted through it. As Elena was dragged by the lasso. She didn't mind. Now malic was awake.

Conciousness came to him. As the smell of fresh air came to him. Like water to a thirsty dog. He stood out of a position he had become so used to. Standing to his full size. Feeling the torn rags of what used to be pants around his legs. it covered him up, but barely. Then he noticed the rip in space. Seeing the strange red headed woman who released him being dragged away. he wasnt for sure but he had a feeling about her. So slowly he walked out of the rip in the air. Foot stepping onto the green grass he had forgotten. White hair fell down covering one of his coal black eyes. Skin helathy ans tan. he looked about twenty four. His shadow moved turning into a static like snake. Rising up his body to nestle on his shoulder. "Ah its been way to long. Way too long since i've killed." he said in effortless english. Somehow he knew it. Though he wasnt for sure why. The shadow snake leapt from his shoulder to bite the lasso in half. After all this woman from what he knew set her free. Least he could do was save her. After all, the spell, was now supposed to bind him to her service. So it was more of a nonspoken order.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 18th 2011, 7:20 pm

Dr.Everyone was almost hit by the bullets, but he jumped backwards. This preoccupied him and he missed the arrows being shot at him. But it didn't matter, the fire that covered his body protected him. It melted the arrow tips and tails, and burned the wood to ash. All he got hit with was molten fire stuff, which did little to him besides dirty his clothes. He'd have to be more observant in the future. And with all these distractions, he was unable to stop the lasso from capturing Elena.

"Pity, there was much killing to be done." Dr.Everyone thought, ready to end the whole thing and leave the failed ritual of destruction.

But before he could tie things up, rips opened in the air. Another world shwn through them, one which the Earth would resemble if Dr.Everyone had his way.

Through the rips stepped a man (he looked older than a teen), who began to go towards Elena. This was either to kill her, or to free her. Dr.Everyone assumed the latter and flew about ten feet into the air, and then flew over the man.

"Yes, free Elena so we may kill many and bathe in their blood. Let the massacre begin! I WANT TO SMELL THE BLOOD IN THE AIR!"

As his voice got louder, he sent out bolts of fire at Black Arrow and Elaine. His fire burned hotter, definetly due to his excitedness at being so close to killing so many.

"God will surely weep this day. And I shall wash his tears away with blood. Oh the loss of life! How appetizing to get so far on my goal!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The awakening - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 23rd 2011, 11:10 am

((OOC:due to sovereign not posting i say its Elaines turn))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The awakening - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Mind April 23rd 2011, 1:42 pm

(OOC: Would that mean my attacks would connect? Or are we just going to let him post after Elaine.)

((OOC: This is Paradox, by the way.))

The awakening - Page 3 14lijb7
Master Mind
Master Mind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 23rd 2011, 6:23 pm

((I say we skip Sov for now, and if another villain joins before he comes back, Paradox's attack can connect, then he can come help us out, until then I guess it's Elaine's turn.))

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
The awakening - Page 3 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger April 23rd 2011, 11:44 pm

As if the evisceration of the two victims failed to show the true motives of the witch, the air grew thin and situation drew severe with the summoning of the displaced being. Elaine gripped her lasso tightly and tried to make a thrust to pull Elena away from the circle. The taut grip of the rope spelled its doom, as a shadowy creatures lunged out to bite the lasso.

Falling away from the grip saved Elaine's life as a bolt of fire shot past her. The severity of the flame burnt the superficial layer of her left tricep. Placating gravity, Elaine spun and pulled out her side arm and unloaded six of smoke bullets into the strange creature, while maintaining the steady aim of her main colt. Everyone kept up his fire as a shield and that needed to work in her advantage, not his.

Elaine re holstered her pistol and turned it into the ammo pouch she installed. She pushed her thumb against the oxygenated rounds and pressed them into the six chambers of the pistol. She summoned the long barreled colt from its post and returned it to its ever watchful sentry point, taking aim on Dr. Everyone.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 27th 2011, 9:59 am

The Black Arrow watched as Dr. Everyone leaped back, and dodged his arrows. The doctor was prepared for a fight, but he wasn’t ready to face a the Phantoms. Arrow was already formulating a new plan in his head, but he immediately stopped and turned around to face Elena when her voice changed and started coming out in loud bangs like thunder. The sunny L.A. sky faded into darkness, and Black Arrow knew they were just a second too late. Whatever ritual Elena was working on was going to be completed, but that didn’t mean the Phantoms mission was a failure. Even with her ritual being completed, Elaine and Arrow could still beat them to a pulp and drag them back to Phantom prison where they belong for causing this much destruction to L.A. and killing those two innocent civilians. When lightning started bursting from the crystals right in front of Arrow, he jumped back, out of the remains of his smoke and away from the dangerous electricity. He landed outside the crater created by this ritual and observed the new situation. Right now, to his left there was Elena, wrapped up in Elaine’s lasso, and to his right Dr. Everyone flying in the sky. Then, as the small cloud of smoke vanished from around the crater, a man stood there. He had ice white hair, and didn’t look like the most friendly of people. The Black Arrow quickly pulled it back together, he knew the doctor would be making a counter attack as soon as he was re-situated, and Arrow had to be prepared for it, but he also couldn’t leave Elaine to deal with Elena and her new friend. The decision was clear to Arrow. He’d have to take care of Elena and that guy she just summoned, and leave the doctor up to Elaine. It’s not that he didn’t trust Elaine do get the job done, but if anything were to happen to her while fighting those two, Arrow would blame it on himself for not helping her.

The Black Arrow’s eyes made one last scan of the area. All of these thoughts ran through his mind in about a second so he still had plenty of time to react. Above them all, in the skies Dr. Everyone was boiling up something fierce. He shot down fire balls at Arrow and Elaine, but BA was the only one in real trouble. For any fire to hit Elaine, it would have to hit Elena too, but Arrow was on his lonesome, and open for an attack. The Black Arrow began sprinting forward, with his superhuman speed he was able to get just far enough ahead of the blasts of fire for them to not effect him. As he ran forward he began speaking into his mic, trying to explain his new plan to Elaine so they could make sure everything was dealt with. ”Elaine we need to choose our next steps carefully, let me deal with Elena and her friend, and you can take care of the doctor. I can hold them off for now, but we need to keep that madman from burning this whole place to the ground!” Arrow had to end his conversation quickly because of what Malice did. A shadow, taking the shape of a snake launched forward from Malice and bit at her lasso, which would free Elena of her grip and able to make an attack. To try and help Elaine out the best he could, Arrow jumped forward and extended his leg out in front of him. His plan was simple since he didn’t have the time to do anything else. Kick Malice right in his face, then hopefully help Elaine neutralize Elena so she could get the doctor off his back.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 27th 2011, 10:53 am

(Since we've all been posting for awhile I did a word count so it wouldn't be such a hassle at the end of the topic.
The Black Arrow WC: 4063
Elena Marie WC: 2148
Elaine WC: 1131
jbronze WC: 883
Paradox WC: 1980
Sovereign WC: 2948)

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox May 2nd 2011, 9:55 pm

(OOC: I'm only a little confused on whether my hit should connect or not... but I'll go ahead and make 'em hit. If need be, I can always edit. :/)

Unfortunately for Nicholas, AKA Grimm Reaper, he wasn't able to dodge the large amount of energy bullets he had set loose. Approximately twelve in total, the energy bullets bombarded Nick's face and chest leaving an intense amount of damage. Most likely knocking him unconscious and damaging him a fatal amount, the villain got what he deserved. The explosions from the energy bullets only increased the pain the Grimm Reaper would feel. Paradox watched somberly as the man crashed down to the ground in defeat. Moving forward in an attempt to make sure there wasn't negative end-results, he scanned the area and observed that no one had gotten hurt. At least one thing had gone right. With a last, quick glance of below, he watched as two police officers came to inspect Nick's body. Well, my job's done here, he said, eager to move on. Hopefully Grimm would be locked behind bars. Of course, by bars he meant a cell that would completely erase the operation of his powers and make him as useless as the common thug.

Instantly remembering the commotion in the park, he spun around and moved in the general direction. Charging a large orb of energy in his left hand, he fused it with the energy leftover from the shield. At the same time the hero formed a large hammer in his right hand. The hammer would prove useful if he were to engage in close-combat. Gripping the energy-hammer tightly, Paradox focused his senses and mind to their utmost potential and braced himself for a new fight. With each and every battle the outcome would differ. He knew that from the bottom of his heart... Zooming back to where he and The Black Arrow had last met, he hoped he wasn't too late.

((Word Count: 1980 + 298 = 2278))

The awakening - Page 3 21

The awakening - Page 3 Powerg10

"I knew I should have taken ballet, because it's time to dance!" - Paradox
Paradox
Paradox

Number of posts : 39
Job : Being Awesome
Humor : You just lost the game.
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 15th 2011, 12:20 am

The foot slammed into Malice's face hard. It hurt liek hell but he could deal with it. Not like it would kill him. WOuld take more than that to do him in. He flew back smashing into a tree. As it creaked under the strain. Though Malice only stood up with a bloodied nose. Slightly angry from the Pain he felt. That man would feel that wratch of true evil. As the shadows converged to his left hand. Forming a gian shadow axe. About 10 feet in length. With a blade ornate and curved. Legs flexing as he rushed forward. Jumping as he flung forward. Axe postioned to chop Arrow in half vertically.

Elena was once again free from the confines of the lasso. Glaring balefully at the girl who was now in combat with Dr.Everyone. SHe wanted to kill her for underestimating a powerful witch. No now was not the time. A new challenger appeared. He held a sort of energy blade. The nearest threat to Elena not occupied. So he would get immidaite attention. Elena pointed her right palm at the man. As all the red symbols covering her arm glowed red. Flames leaking from her palms. As a burst of flames erupted to destroy Paradox. He was a threat. So she was going to burn him down.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 15th 2011, 5:26 am

Her company joined her in the fray. Dr. Everyone seemed meaningless in the struggle now; Elaine needed to focus on the witch. If nothing else this woman needed swift justice. Black Arrow came across the field and engaged the creature that the witch drew out from the cosmos, and thrust his leg towards the face of the creature. With the flank secured from interlopers, Elaine could charge Elena and attempt her grapple. The fiery terrain and abundance of flameweavers made this a dangerous endeavor, but nonetheless Elaine charged forward through blistering embers.

Malice and Dr. Everyone faded into obscurity as primary targets for her to focus on. Elena masterminded this and appeared in charge of whatever events would unfold from this endeavor. Any information she contained presented a goldmine into the vats of the criminal underground. It only made sense to strike at the head. With the head removed the rest of the body would crumble like into placid filth, like a discarded marionette.

The advice of her colleague slipped out of her mind as she made her way towards the witch. The environment left little room for open communication for allies, and Elaine never withdrew from her foolish whims to heed the advise of others. The inferno of Dr. Everyone hardly concerned her. Let him burn enough of the place down to kill off the creature that stormed into rampage, see if she cared. After the fight she could always discuss how to bridge the communication with Black Arrow, but for now she focused on keeping the witch from burning Paradox alive. "I've got her. Try and cover my back."

Paradox came into the field causing Elena to switch her attention towards the new threat. Darting through the blazed foliage of the park, Elaine brought herself towards the Crimson Witch. Her lasso no longer held the witch in palace, and she could not spare a moment to grab the lasso in her pursuit. Running her fingers into the bottom half of her collar, Elaine removed the pink and blue bandanna she kept around her neck. This would do for now. If she could secure Elena she could always recover her lasso.

She looked for an opening in the witch's attack and sought to leap on her back. Once she secured herself on the back of the witch, she would attempt to force her arms under Elena's shoulders and bring the witch's arms down with the gained leverage she would take with the move. If the attack worked properly Elaine would leverage her weight against Elena's back and hold her arms behind her back, pinning her while Elaine tried to tie her hands with her bandanna. "Hold still or I'll make this hurt more than it should."

Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox May 21st 2011, 8:05 pm

As Paradox soared into the fray, he was instantly bombarded with a new challenge. The crimson witch before him decided to unleash a powerful burst of flames in his direction. Did that mean she didn't like him? Even though his powers would be more than enough to retaliate, it seemed a comrade decided to save him. How wonderful. That instantly scratched off using the energy orb. Why, you might ask? To put it simply, Elaine decided to mount atop of Elena. Most likely to restrain her, Elaine obviously wanted to get things done and over with. The only problem was that he couldn't directly attack Elena because it would harm Elaine. What to do... What to do...

Snapping back into full concentration, the flames were almost upon him and he wasn't moving fast enough. Manipulating the orb to spread outwards like a fan, Paradox discharged the orb, now a fan, below him and towards the flames. The orb sending him upwards at a high speed, he was safely out of the reach of the fire. The orb exploded with a wide surface area rivaling the strength of the fire, and significantly halted the flames. The explosive force of the orb put out most of the flames, but wasn't enough to completely extinguish them. Maneuvering forward, Thomas descended below in an effort to assist Elaine. Hoping her strategy would work, Paradox touched the ground about five feet before Elena and Elaine, trying to attract Elena's attention towards him. Holding up his energy hammer, Paradox forced a menacing expression as he bellowed an unusual taunt.

"Hey you, stop doing bad stuff!"

Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 21st 2011, 8:52 pm

Elena fell face first into the dirt. Some coming into her mouth. Which tasted quite foul. Though she banished it from her mind. About to resist the womans attempts at restraining her. Make it hurt worst than it should. Elena scoffed at that statement. As if she could do anything. Help was most likely on the way. She had put a certain time expectancy on this venture. It had ended about four minutes ago. Enough time for them to get ready. Then Paradox who somehow stopped her attack said something. It was utterly stupid, but caught her attention. Long enough for Elaine to tie her. Though she turned her head to say something to the man. "Bad stuff? You heroes are so damn annoying." He lips curled in a sneer when heroes was said.

Meanwhile not too far away Phil approached at full speed. Huntress riding piggyback. Her brown hair flowiing in the wind. When he was certain how far away he was. Phil put all the force eh had in hiss legs into a good leap. Lunging forward toward the park. Landing with a crunch of the grass. Looking over to where Elena was. Huntress jumped off. Pressing a small metal button on a wristwatch like device. As a thin durable cross bow folded out from it. She pulled a crossbolt from the leather pouch on her thigh. Notching the bolt and firing it with a twang at Elaine. Making sure it was angled to where if it missed Elene it would barely miss Elena.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 21st 2011, 9:23 pm

A perfect ending to such a poorly executed endeavor. This horrid woman lost her opportunity to squelch Paradox, bringing her best laid plans to an end. Elaine took control of her prisoner and tied the bandanna securely to keep Elena subdued. With the head of the operation captured some light could shine into this affair. Malice and Black Arrow fought on in the background, but in a senseless display of oblivious combat. Paradox flew through the air to land just in front of her. "Just tying up some loose ends." Elaine allowed herself to relax her grip to allow her a little more finesse with her tying ability.

Elena chewed and spit out vehemence towards the duo that kept her down. "That's enough talking for now." Elaine grabbed a medical wrap from her pouch, and moved to wrap the bandage around Elena's mouth to keep her more civil in her arrest. "There will be plenty of time for talking later in Phantom Prison, bitch." Elaine tightened the grip of her knees in Elena's side to add more discomfort to her arrest. Elena murdered two people in a public place; Elaine thought about giving the witch no mercy and ending her now, but remembered the rooftop discussion with Black Knight that kept her pistols at her side.

As Elaine took pride in her catch of the day, the wind came to an end. She reached up to retie her left pigtail when the echoing arrival of a newcomer shout out. More, she thought to herself. A man flew through the park with a woman on his back; brandishing a crossbow, she took aim at Elaine. Elaine remained on top of her prey; not wanting to allow her to escape, she decided she would face the gadgeteer head on. The bolt fired out with the force and trajectory of a severe intent. Elaine placed her arms under Elena's shoulders and pushed herself forward, closing her eyes.

Elaine blinked to move herself and Elena fifteen feet away, but felt a terrible sting. Her reactions came too slow; even though she moved away from the fray of battle, the bolt lay lodged in the ground where they moments before stood with blood on the tip. Elaine looked down to her side and saw a blood stain materialize against a tear in her shirt. "Bitch clipped me." Elaine pulled her pistol out and took aim at the Huntress, while diverting her attention to Paradox. "Take the guy; I got that bitch."

Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox May 21st 2011, 9:49 pm

Elena's restraining was successful, and he smelled a good ending to a stupid fight. Why was it a good ending? The good guys won, of course! As they always do... no matter what! He had successfully taken down Nick, and he could only assume Black Arrow was in the same kind of situation. But his assumption didn't stay in his thoughts for more than a second when he heard something leap into the park. "Damn, so close... We were almost done with all these crazies!" Spinning around with some fancy footwork, he stared at the huntress and Phil as they arrived. Right as the women jumped off Phil, he suspected the two newcomers were villains. It was either his spider-sense telling him that the two were evil, or it could be the fact that the huntress pulled out a cross bow and deliberately shot an arrow at Elaine. Oh, that can't be good.

Paradox bit his lip as the bolt clipped Elaine. Even though she quickly moved the crimson witch and herself away from the attack, it seemed she wasn't fast enough. He needed to stay calm in order to fight without mistakes. Focusing his attention on the newcomers, Paradox glared at Phil in an attempt to intimidate him. Words brewing within him, Paradox replied nonchalantly, "Order received, initiate retaliation!" Boosting to the side, Paradox sped around Phil as if he were the center of a circle; the distance between them was the radius. Forming a small chain at the end of the handle, he swung the war hammer swiftly as he lengthened the chain. Releasing the war hammer towards Phil's feet, if he didn't dodge it the chains would wrap around his feet tightly, stopping his movements. As soon as the war hammer would wrap around him, Paradox would pull the chain flipping the newcomer backwards. At the same time, he generated energy through the chains into the hammer. If something were to go wrong, he was going to need a back-up. To put it simply, he was going to blow Phil up. Let's see what you can do...

Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 21st 2011, 10:10 pm

Phil saw the attack coming. truely unimpressed how lightly he was taken. "Bring it little man!" He leapt up. As the hammer slided under his feet. It was all too easy for Phil. These people were not much. Al they had to do was grab lady Elena and run off. Making sure her new little boy toy came with. He chuckled at the thought of boy toy. "Phil do it now." huntress yelled out. Now they had the asian cowgirl and glowy hammer man to deal with. Phil grabbed Huntresses hand. twirling around. With Huntress hanging from his hand. Wiht all his strength he threw her. As she flew past Paradox. Stopping a few feet in front of Elaine. Stuck in sort of a handstand position. As she brought the heel of her foot down. To kick the gun from her foes hand. If that failed. She would reposition herself. Flexing a muscle in her foot as a hidden blade would pop from the heel of her boot. To swipe at Elaine's side. meanwhile Phil rushed at paradox. Going into a full speed, full powered punch.

ELena was indignant. How could she be put through such humiliation? She wanted to kill them all. Make them beg for fogiveness for disgracing the greatest witch to grace this world. They had the gall to gag her! All Elena needed was the slightest oppurtunity to escape. If the Huntresses attack worked. that oppurtunity would come.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top