The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_voting_barOne man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_voting_barOne man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

One man can't change the world....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 Empty Re: One man can't change the world....

Post by The Black Arrow February 28th 2011, 3:38 pm

Black Arrow ducked for cover, behind the counter right after releasing his grasp from the arrow. Reaching into his quiver and placing his hand on the end of a Frozen Arrow, Steven looked around. Noticing that Brent didn't duck for cover with him, instead he charged out into the center of the room and began a brawl with the big guy. It's not how Steven liked to do things but if he could handle the damage, he would give Arrow enough time to take out the scientist like Black Knight instructed. He felt kinda bad for using Brent as a human shield, but if he felt up for taking the damage Arrow wasn't gonna let it go to waste.

Before he could draw the Frozen Arrow his position was given away by Jack. His speed was remarkable, getting to Black Arrow instantly. The project turned the corner and shot a blast of energy at directly at Arrow. Without time to dodge all Steven could do was lift his arm up, moving his bow in-front of the blast. The bow's durability mixed with Steven's superhuman strength was enough for him to hold his ground against the blast with only pieces of it sliding past hitting his hand and up his forearm. His suit absorb most of the damage, leaving Black Arrow unharmed but he'd have to watch his back for now while his armor was recharging. His armor wouldn't take long to recharge from the blast since his bow took most of the damage, but Steven still had to avoid damage at all cost for at least a minute or attacks could prove more lethal then he'd like.

Jack went in for the easy attack not knowing that Steven had his own means of defense. Arrow's reflexes were fast enough for him to make his attack before Jack could make his next move. Black Arrow stepped forward swinging a hook punch with his bow right at Jack's jawbone. If the attack hit it would surely knock Jack off his feet and keep him out of the battle, at least long enough for Arrow to give Brent some assistance. Turning his head to see that two of the scientist had already got to the weapon rack, and were ready to open fire! Black Arrow quickly noticed the scientist before they were able to shoot, and moved a few steps forward getting behind the tall shelf that he was close to after his attack against Jack. Steven didn't expect to get pinned down by the scientist like this, but with that last hit Arrow couldn't take any bullets without getting some serious injuries. He under estimated the power of those scientist. He would be careful with all of his moves from this point on, making sure not to make the same mistake twice. While behind the cover he had to quickly start think of his next attack. He couldn't gas the room out with toxin since Brent was out there, so he had to find another way of taking out the scientist. Brent would have to deal with Butch by himself for now. Black Arrow's best option right now was take out the scientist while Jack was down. Planning out all of his next moves in his head in a matter of seconds, Arrow already knew what his next five five steps and attacks. Switching to night vision, Black Arrow reached into his utility-belt and pulled out a smoke bomb. Even though it could blind Brent, it would stop the scientist from unloading clips of high-tech weaponry into his back. If this all went as planned, Arrow would wait for a break between fire from the two scientist who were targeting him, and then he would throw the smoke bomb in the center of the room. Once the smoke ran it's course and spread through the room, Steven would have to ignore his arrow's for awhile and start putting his years of martial arts training to good use. The arrows that wouldn't cause Brent damage would be to lethal to use against the scientist, so he would just have to knock them out with his bare hands. Steven could use frozen arrow's but his supply was running low. He only had four left and he might need them later on in the fight against the projects. All of his next moves were already running through his head, all he had to do know was wait to put his plan into action. Arrow would do his best to even the odds and keep the scientist off Brent's back. This mission was turning out differently then Steven was expecting, but he was lucky to have some backup until Black Knight could arrive.

The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 Empty Re: One man can't change the world....

Post by The Black Knight October 8th 2011, 7:13 am

The Black Knight rushed as quickly as his body would allow to the aid of his allies. Though he was unaware of the danger they were in, something in his gut told him he had little time to waste.

That feeling was correct, a high powered bullet blasted into Brent’s spine, instantly knocking him to one knee where he was the perfect target for Butch. Butch hammered him head on with three fireballs before moving in to finish the fight. With one vicious punch to the nose, Brent fell over and began bleeding profusely; he quickly lost consciousness. Arrow had been preoccupied with his opponents and could do nothing to save him, but thankfully Brent had been tough enough to survive the brutal attack.

Jack was shocked to see his attack had little effect on the man in the black suit, his eyes widened in fear, but he would not hesitate! Projects never hesitated, they were trained to be perfect, but this one stood no chance against the Black Arrow; especially in a hallway with little room to maneuver. With one vicious strike from his bow, Jack was sent flying back into the wall behind him and instantly lost consciousness.

The two scientists intending to support Jack had readied their weapons, but not in time. They opened fire, sending a barrage of high powered bullets towards the dark suited man. Arrow was able to not only swiftly move to cover, but shorten the distance between them. Their weapons had extremely long lasting clips, reloading was not going to be a problem if they were intelligent with their ammo. The scientists ceased fire when Arrow took cover, but they kept their aim fixed on his position.

The solitary scientist slung his weapon back into its holster before continuing his work on their strongest project here. It was not ready to be released, the brainwashing was not finished. Currently the project was a mindless beast, but they had no choice, they needed to protect their work. “I will not allow my work to be wasted! You will die for interfering hero!” He shouted as he rushed to release the project.

Butch looked over to his superior and instantly knew what he had to do. He wasted no time, ignoring his fatigue and rushing straight in towards the Black Arrow. Butch was going to flush him out, force him to leave his cover so his superiors could mow him down.

However none of them were expecting a third to show up. Having made his own entrance through a glass window, not bothering with subtlety in his haste, it took him little time to catch up. As Arrow’s smoke bomb went off, The Black Knight sprinted through the doorway into the laboratory. With his heat vision activated, he was easily able to tell where his enemies were and who he should target first. The man charging towards the two heroes was obviously the best choice. Arrow could easily dispatch the two armed scientists once he was dealt with, and the last wouldn’t even be a challenge.

The Black Knight leaped into a powerful flying kick, putting a significant amount of strength into it. On top of already being fatigued, Butch took a devastating hit to the jaw from the legendary detective, brutally sending him to the floor on his back. He immediately spat out blood and a few teeth before he began slipping in and out of consciousness. If he were at full strength, he likely would’ve put up a much better fight.

After his attack, William moved into a roll and fell onto one knee. He was fully aware that he had just dragged all the attention to himself, even through the smoke the scientists knew he was there and a major threat. Their attention turned to him, and they immediately opened fire. The Black Knight reacted without hesitation and put up his left arm in defense. With a flex of his wrist, a collapsible shield swiftly deployed and easily protected him from the incoming attacks.

The Black Knight remained on the defensive and held his position. Though he could’ve taken the offensive, he left the rest in the very capable hands of his ally The Black Arrow. ”Arrow!” He simply barked out, knowing that his ally would instantly react.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 Blackknight1One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow October 11th 2011, 11:19 am

The Black Arrow leaned up against his cover, and held the smoke bomb in his hand. He was able to knock the first project out, but while he was doing so Brent was hit by a barrage of attacks that lead to him falling out of consciousness. There was nothing Arrow could do to help his wounded ally as he was pinned down by the scientist, so he threw the smoke bomb he was holding onto into the center of the room, and flipped his vision into heat. The smoke would create a cover that the scientist couldn’t see through, which would give Arrow a chance to make a counter attack. However the second project was already charging at the phantom. But before either of them could make an attack, the one and only 'Black Knight' showed up with one of his own. Soaring through the room with a fly kick that slammed into Butch’s jaw with tremendous power, and sent him back several feet. Sliding back across the room, Butch spat up blood and a few of his teeth before losing consciousness.

A simply smirk came across Arrow’s face as his trusted ally came to their rescue. With his sudden appearance, the two scientist changed targets over to him and opened fire. However The Black Knight wasn’t fazed even a little bit. He just dropped to one knee and flexed his wrist out in front of him. With that action, his newest invention deployed. A thick piece of metal popped out from his wrist, and spun clock-wise stretching to form a large shield. The Black Arrow had seen him working on this gadget before, and from the looks of it, it was ready. The high powered tech rounds hit his shield and were either absorbed or deflected away, but the scientist kept firing hopelessly. ”I’m on it!” While The Black Knight held the bullets off, Black Arrow rolled forward out from behind his cover, and landed directly behind his ally. He stood crouched, and placed his bow slightly over Black Knight’s shield. He then placed two freezing arrows on the bow, and separated them with his middle finger. He was an expert marksman and took less then a split second to aim and fire the arrows off. Both arrows flew different directions, and both hit their targets hands. The arrows froze them to their guns, and rendered them unable to shoot.

Immediately following, The Black Arrow placed his hand on Black Knight’s shoulder, and jumped over him. He charged forward at the scientists, and in one swift motion threw a round-house kick at one, then spun around and sweep kicked the other. Both scientists were knocked off their feet, and out of consciousness. Now there was only one scientist remaining. ”Don’t even think about it.” Arrow said as he placed a standard arrow on his bow and aimed it at the back of the scientist. ”You’re to late!” He said as he typed in the last few keys. Arrow released the arrow, and it pierced into his shoulder, but it wasn’t enough. While dropping to one knee, the scientist slammed his fist down onto one of the buttons. As soon as he did that, smoke steamed off from around the tube, and it began to open.

The tube door was fully open now, and the final project lay rested inside. His eyes were closed, and he was still connected to several wires inside. It was clear that the project was not ready to be released, but there was no stopping that now. His eyes then shot open, and he began to scream in anger. He stepped forward and stretched his arms out; ripping all the cords he was connected to off. This project was mindless, and a beast acting completely on instinct. His first move was to throw the scientist at his feet to the side, causing him to smash into the wall, mostly likely breaking his back. He then continued to scream in raged as he looked at the two phantoms with a sinister glare. The project started pounding his own chest like an animal, before he began to charge forward. He rushed with shoulder in front with enough power to topple buildings. The Black Arrow quickly rolled to the side out of the way, but was still slightly pushed just by the force of him running past. He looked over at The Black Knight and they both simply nodded at each other. Arrow knew Black Knight felt the power of this guy as well, and they both knew they had to take care of him quickly. So The Phantoms both prepared for their attack. Arrow placed two freezing arrows on his bow, and waited for The Black Knights signal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 4:37 pm

Never finished. Trashed.

-My DeviantArt-
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top