The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_vote_lcapOne man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_voting_barOne man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_vote_rcap 
ghost
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_vote_lcapOne man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_voting_barOne man can t change - One man can't change the world.... I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

One man can't change the world....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... Empty One man can't change the world....

Post by Guest February 16th 2011, 8:02 am

The dark and crowded streets of L.A., fame, fortune, and entertainment is what this city is well known for. Brent knows it for a more sinister reason. Death, violence, and corruption crowd its streets more often than not for those that welcome it. They may not know whats coming when they do though. As Brent looked up to the starry sky from his balcony window in the small grouping of apartments downtown, pulling on his gloves and boots while he sat on the edge of his bed.

"Every night I go out and do this is another night I wonder why I have to be the one that does, why I have to be the only one that will do anything anymore... all the heroes are dying out and very rarely do new ones last anymore. Why am I the one that is targeted for crimes I have not done, is keeping people safe not enough for the CIA. No. The answer is no. They don't want anyone to know what they did to those fifty children, the tests and experiments based off of old Soviet documents. Or the murders they committed during and after the program to cover it up. Sick bastards. All to build a weapon. And to strip a life of all that it is. The one thing I stand against is the loss of humanity."
Brent thought as he put on his jacket and strapped his pistol belt on.

He walked back to the window and looked to the ground, then to his left. A fire escape was leading to the roof of the next building and with a leap he grabbed a hold of it and pulled himself up. He climbed the ladder tot he top and looked down at the bustling city scape. He went to his spot near the north corner of the building and set up his CB radio while watching the streets from above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... Empty Re: One man can't change the world....

Post by The Black Arrow February 16th 2011, 11:49 pm

Spike stood there looking out the window. He could see the sun was almost set and night-time was almost upon him. He stared at the sun as it went over the horizon, and darkness started to consume the streets of L.A. Now the sun has set, and Spike had a job to do. He walked over to a blank wall in the room, and kicked a small tile that was hidden against the floor board. The tile was a hidden switch that slide open part of the wall and revealed a elevator. Spike stepped inside and went down a floors. The doors opened and Spike stepped out into his secret lab. In front of him was his desk with his bow and quiver filled with some of Spike's various devices. He already had everything he would need organized, all of his arrow's, and gadgets were divided in his quiver and he was ready to go out for the night. On the other side of the room was a manikin in Black Arrow's suit. Spike walked over to the manikin and starred into the glowing teal eyes of his own mask, then began to put the suit on himself.

After Black Arrow was completely suited up, and he walked over to the desk, swung the bow and quiver over his shoulder, and looked around his lab one last time to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything. Black Arrow stepped back into the elevator and went up two stories to the roof. He stepped out into the darkness, and the elevator went back down before anyone noticed a thing. Black Arrow stood on-top of a small his seemingly small home and looked at the streets of L.A.

Black Arrow traveled through the darkness unseen until he found himself at the base of one of the tallest buildings in L.A. After several minutes of climbing, Arrow was knelt down at the top of a 50 story building. Starring down the streets of L.A. with his enhanced vision, Black Arrow waited for something to happen. Just when it was start to seem like a quite, police sirens screamed down from the streets. Arrow changed his scope to enhanced to located the position of the sirens. They were coming from just around the corner.

The police were lining up in front of the a familiar building, "Lazarus Corp." Years ago Arrow received information about Lazarus Corporation. To the public they are known as just another weapon origination, but rumor says that they are actually preforming experiments similar to Project Perfection's. Human experimenting. Manipulating human genetics to create super-powerful machines. Lazarus fell off the radar after their CEO 'Yuri Kruschev' disappeared along with all documents tracing back to Lazarus. The last time Spike got a lead to Kruschev it lead to a dead end without a trace, only the name of another group of terrorists known as F.E.A.R.E.

Black Arrow reached into his quiver and pulled out one of his grappling spike's. He stabbed one of the spikes in to edge of the wall behind him, and aimed the other spike at the building right next to where he tracked the police siren. It was another tall building, only a few stories shorter. After the spike pierced into the walls, Black Arrow launched him-self off the building, and started soaring over the streets below. As the distance closed between him and the rooftop of the other building, he prepared for landing. Before colliding with the brick wall, Black Arrow let go of the handle, and tumbled onto the roof. He rolled and got back to his feet without harm. "Another successful gadget." He thought then chuckled to himself under his breath.

Looking off the edge of the building Black Arrow could see the police cars lined up beneath him. Black Arrow's eyes started to glow red when he switched into heat vision, and scanned beneath him for anyone. No heat signals were detected on the floor beneath him, and it was safe to enter the building. Black Arrow broke the lock on the fire escape door, and silently entered the building. There was no lights on, and everything was pitch black. Black Arrow's eye's changed color's again, this time they where pure black. He flipped on night vision, and began walking through the building.

He passed several elevators and began walking down the stare-well to keep his position hidden. He went down all the way to the 4th floor before he started to hear voices coming from outside. He switched over heat vision again, and located a dozens of men. Lazarus was up to something again, before going on any further Arrow was going to make sure he had some sort of back up. Black Arrow moved his wrist up in front of his face and held a small button on the side of his wrist, "Calling Phantoms... Black Knight, Entropus can you hear me?" Nothing but static. "I'm inside Lazarus Corp. requesting some outside information about my situation." No response... Black arrow let go of the button and started thinking of a plan. "Got it." Arrow started to mess with the signal on his radio. After a bunch of static stations, Arrow found what he was looking for, he hacked into the police station.
"... robbery leading to 435 street 'Lazarus Corporation' building, calling all squads within the area, approach with cation. These is your Captain speaking report!"
"Captain keep your men out of here, this is Black Arrow. I'll handle it from here."

Last edited by SpikeSkiba on February 17th 2011, 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... Empty Re: One man can't change the world....

Post by Guest February 17th 2011, 12:09 am

Static began picking up on the CB, Brent thumbed through the stations until the signal came clear with

"... robbery leading to 435 street 'Lazarus Corporation' building, calling all squads within the area, approach with cation. These is your Captain speaking report!"

Brent didn't stay and listen any longer. He dove down the the next building's rooftop a story below and ran its length until he reached a gap. At the gap he leaped across with ease and was only two blocks away from his destination. He looked over the edge of the building and saw it was surrounded by police, who were not fans of him thanks to his false advertisement at the hands of the CIA. He looked for alternate routes, anyway to get it. He spotted the fourth floor window, it was open and the light on. He jumped from his building to Lazarus's offices and grabbed the fourth windows edge just barely. Pulling himself up with a breath. He examined the room and drew his pistol, he scanned the area for anything that could be a sign.

He opened the door to the hallway quietly, then he heard a noise. It was muffled but it sounded like a man talking down the hall, Brent advanced with his pistol out being cautious about his every move. In about three more steps he was about to encounter the noise... He turned the corner violently and aimed the firearm at the shadowy figure.

"Freeze!" Brent demanded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 17th 2011, 2:16 am

"Understood Black Arrow. Good luck." The Captain and his squad were positioned outside, and he had to take out, he began counting the men he could see with his heat vision, one...five...nine... thirteen, five with fire-arms, the rest are further back in another room, undetectable with my current location. Arrow took note to himself, then held the button on his wrist again. "Lise-wise, Arrow out."

Black Arrow started to move down the stairs again and stood at the door, he could hear the men in the other room. Black Arrow switched into night vision, swung his bow around from his shoulder in front of him, then drew a Toxin Trip arrow. He was directly in front of the door prepared to knock out a few of them with a simple shot of a arrow. All he had to do was silently open the door and one well shot arrow would knock a few of them out no problem.

Just when Arrow was about to bust through the door, man yelled at him form the stairs above. Black Arrow instantly directed his attention to the Brent, matching his pistol with his bow. "Keep it down." Arrow said quietly trying not to draw unneeded attention from the people next door. Black Arrow didn't trust him, he instantly aimed his bow at the man. There was no way he was here before Spike, he scanned every floor above him. He had some balls though, coming in here and pointing a gun at a super-hero. "I wouldn't suggest pointing a gun at me, it won't end in your favor." He kept his aim at the barrel of Brent's pistol, any sign of him planning on firing, and Arrow would release the arrow and stop him from using his weapon. The sound of gun fire would surely give away their position. The Toxin Trip arrow wouldn't break a pistol but the gas exploding that close to someone's face would surely blind him long enough for Black Arrow to draw another arrow.

Last edited by SpikeSkiba on February 17th 2011, 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2011, 6:24 am

Staring at the man, he reassured himself that this one was none other then Black Arrow. He lowered his pistol slowly and holstered. He looked around, listened hard and he heard the other men in the building too. He started thinking of a plan as he walked to the man who's Bow was still drawn.

"Sorry, Can't be to careful now in days." Brent said quietly as he approached Arrow.

He extended his arm.

"Name's Brent, Brent Ryans. And I Wouldn't suggest pointing that bow of yours at me, I can almost guarantee that if something is up at Lazarus your going to need help, not a dead hero." Brent stated codly as he looked into the costumes eyes, not being able to see through to figure out what kind of man wore the suit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 17th 2011, 2:20 pm

Starring eye to eye with these stranger, he seemed to recognize Arrow as a fellow hero. After putting his gun safely in the pouch around his waist, he understood the situation a bit more. He began approaching, clearly showing he wasn't hostile. He then extended his arm out to Arrow. Black Arrow wrapped his finger just below the Toxin bomb, around the tip of the arrow to stop it from firing when he released his grip of the other end of the arrow. He then let go of the arrow and extended his right hand to meet Brent's.

Black Arrow eyes glowed a dark black, making it seem as if he almost didn't have eyes at all in this dark stare-well. The fact that Brent didn't shoot on site, meant that didn't have evil intentions, just like Arrow. "Brent Ryans. I've read a file about you. You've had a history with Lazarus Corp before all of there data disappeared. I'm glad to have some back-up but I don't trust you, not yet. You may address me as Black Arrow, we will be working together for now." He moved his hand from in front of him, to his mask. His eyes instantly began glowing red when he switched into heat vision. "Let me give you a quick debriefing of our current situation." He turned his head to the wall, to see what the men were up to. "Through that door is five men carrying various fire arms, the rest are in the next room over. I can't see what there up to from here."

His eyes went back to the dark black color, Black Arrow turned his attention back to the door looking through the small window eye level with him. "Give me a minute." His eyes kept the same black glow as he began analyzing what weaponry they had. "Alright, listen up. We got two men with handguns or other small pistols, two with Uzi's and one with a Ak-47. Black Arrow looked over at Brent, "Looks like we hit one of their labs. I'll watch your back, and you cover mine. We have to get pass these five guys to get into the lab." Black Arrow faced the window once again. He kept the hold of the Toxin arrow on his bow, and with his free hand, he took out a standard arrow. Holding it by the tip, Black Arrow slid the arrow head between the crack on the door. He slid the sharp arrow head up, silently slicing though the lock and the bolt mechanism so the door would open without making a noise. "Don't get close to the toxin, and move silently." After Brent response, Black Arrow open the door and crept in. He went crouched behind a long row of lab tables, not far away from three of the armed men. From these angle he could see them all, two were against the far wall, two were standing outside a door leading into the lab, and the last one was in the center of the room. Arrow stood up and shot the Toxin Arrow across the room hitting the space between the two men standing against the wall. The toxin exploded in both of their faces cause them to loss all sight. They randomly shot there guns at the roof in shock. Arrow quickly ducked, when the other guards were alerted, they began to open fire at the table. Black Arrow drew another toxin arrow and waited for a break between fire. He wasn't suppose to be killing anyone on this mission, and either of his other arrow's could do more damage then necessary. All he could do now was watch all the bullets fly over his head, and think of his next move.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2011, 5:00 pm

Brent ducked under the table with Arrow. He analyzed his style and thought process. He was a quick and smart fighter indeed, Brent pulled his gun and began blind firing into the group from behind his cover.

"Why don't you cover me?" Brent said blankly as he dove from cover, rolling between desks and cabinets to avoid gunfire. He got up to the first gurad and knocked him out cold with a kick to the chest, he caught the gun mid fall and throw it like a boomerang at the next guard and it nailed him in the face sending him to the floor. Brent took cover as the guards switched their targets to him...

"Your move" He called to Arrow.

Last edited by The Pickle on February 17th 2011, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight February 17th 2011, 7:30 pm

During the shoot out, while Arrow and Brent were crouched behind the table. A deep poetic voice came up through the sounds of static, speaking out to The Black Arrow from the wrist watch communicator. "My apologies. I was busy dealing with a rouge Project on the other side of town. I've dealt with it now, that's one less thing to worry about. However it's going to take me a little to finish up here. I've got some interrogating to do...The mission will have to carry out with out me for now, but I will still be here feeding you information." The voice belonged to none other than the legendary Black Knight! His rooftop brawl had come to an end, and now he could help his ally. Even though he was on the other side of town, from this rooftop he could still be extremely helpful, and no one could serve as better intelligence than the Black Knight! He knew everything there was to know about this mission, there was very little you could get past this super genius!

"I assume you've reached the labs by now, but it sounds like you're a little preoccupied with the guards. Report back to me once you've dealt with it. Do not progress into the labs with out consulting me!" With out another word he cut off his communicator, he could still be reached, but nothing would be heard on Arrow's side. The Black Knight looked coldly down at his handcuffed opponent, defeated and unable to do anything; perfect for interrogation. With one hand he lifted the defeated member of Project Perfection by the shirt and held him high above the ground. The Dark Avenger stared viciously into the man's eyes with his own glowing optics. "Tell me everything you know... Now!!" He barked boldly up at him. It wouldn't take long for the legendary detective to break him, and like they say soon 'he'll be singing like a canary.'

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... Blackknight1One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 17th 2011, 8:31 pm

Black Arrow turned to face Brent, "Move in Brent, I got your back!" Arrow said then started moving to the other side of the table were there was less fire. Once there he poked his head around the corner to pin point there exact locations, then prepared his bow and arrow. As Arrow turned the corner he heard static come through his communicator, followed by none other then the Black Knight. The Black Knight explained the situation, then left to finish his own business.

Brent had already taken out two of them, and the only one still standing stood with his back turned to Black Arrow. He was firing randomly in Brent's direction. Black Arrow turned the corner and sprinted up behind him holding his bow in front of him. Arrow swung his bow, hitting the man in the temple knocking him to floor unconscious. He looked up at Brent who was standing behind a desk for cover. Black Arrow started walking over to him, Arrow opened one of the pouches on his utility belt and took out several hand-cuffs, "Help me cuff these guys while I update the Black Knight on our situation." Black arrow handed three pairs of hand-cuffs to Brent.

Arrow walked over to two of the unconscious men and cuffed there hands behind there back, then hit the button on his communicator. "Black Knight come in. I'm just outside the lab, all the guard's have been dealt with. Don't worry about me I've received some back-up, I'm working with a man named Brent Ryans. He is on the same mission as us." After all of the guards were hand-cuffed, Arrow approached the door leading into the lab and hit the communicator once more, "What's our next move?"

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 17th 2011, 10:20 pm

Brent handcuffed the men, he looked at Arrow as he talked to The Black Knight over the comm set. Ingenious technology these guys had.

"I know a thing or two about Lazarus" Brent started in. "They started out as a small pharmaceutical company and quickly began adding products to the list of manufacturing. Weaponry started to be their largest product and most profits started going into classified R & D projects, after Yuri joined the company as a researcher he had also bought a large portion of the company and soon find himself the new CEO. Yuri at the time was posing under his alias Mr. S. Kruschev. He wasn't a particular favorite to the CIA at the time, when we found out that this was the man responsible for terrorism and bio threats that had been happening instead of removing him they sent me to take care of him. Seeing it as a more effective and less costly way to deal with it. I failed that night, he knew we were coming and he ran off with most of the Lazarus secrets leaving me for dead. When the CIA retrieved me they deemed the entire project a failure and started executing us like sick animals. I escaped the day before my execution and have been running from and protecting the very country that I am wanted by. Kruschev will stop at nothing and probably has agents on his payroll still inside of Lazarus. With the knowledge they have he could hold the world hostage with some of the weapons that are developed here. Some of these very weapons are private funded versions of what made me and Kruschev... a super soldier program. That Project Perfection you two were just speaking about, is based off of the Soviet and American attempts and "failures"." Brent finished, he walked over the hand cuffed guards and approached Arrow and looked him in the face once more, he analyzed it almost as if reading a book or map.

"Whats your story?" He asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight February 18th 2011, 12:21 am

The Black Knight's voice once again came in through the static. "Nice story, Brent Ryans. I know about you. I've done my research. However none of that is important. You'll have to put off story time for now and focus on the mission at hand. Gather the guards up and keep them out of harms way. We need them all alive. In the laboratory next to you, the three head scientists are rushing their work, trying to finish one more project before you get to them. The scientists are guarded by two finished super human projects, despite this, you will need to incapacitate the scientists as quickly as possible if you want this mission to be successful. I am almost finished where I am so I'll be there soon. But right now you two need to work together and think of something quick, your time is running out, and they'll have that third project done very soon! I'll brief you on the super human's capabilities as quickly as possible, and as you fight, I'll try to aid you with information as much as I can. The project's do not have official names like some of the more powerful ones, but they're not to be underestimated. One is very tough, and very strong, that of super human levels. He is also capable of bending fire to his will, being able to create and use it how ever he pleases. Arrow, with this one you should rely heavily on your ice arrows. Aim for his hands, that is the only place he is capable of conjuring flames. The other one is physically weak, but far faster than his ally. Similar to his ally he can fire energy blasts from his hands. Dealing with him might prove a little more difficult, but he is a terrible fighter with very poor balance. Use that to your advantage. That's all I have time to say. Black Knight out. "

((The Grid's of the NPC's, and this is not the actual project number, just there so you know the difference. ))

Project 1 - 18 Point grid/No Flight/Just weaker cause I wanted him to be

Int - 1
Str - 4
End - 4
Spd - 2
EP - 4
FS - 3

Project 2 - 18 Point grid/No Flight/Just weaker cause I wanted him to be

Int - 2
Str - 2
End - 2
Spd - 6
Ep - 5
FS - 1
))

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... Blackknight1One man can t change - One man can't change the world.... Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 18th 2011, 1:05 am

Black Arrow turned away from the unconscious guard to face Brent. After telling his story, Black Arrow's communicator made more static, then The Black Knight began to speak. He gave Arrow enough Intel to continue the mission. Hitting the button on the communicator Arrow began to speak, "Understood. Thanks for the Intel I'll contact you when the job is finished, if your not here already. Arrow out." Black Arrow let go of the button and looked back down at the unconscious body laying at his feet. He picked him up, along with the other guard who lay next to him, and brought them both to the corner were both of the guards that Brent cuffed were. After moving the last guard into the corner were they would all be safe during the up-coming battle, Arrow approached the door with Brent. Before entering Arrow turned to face his partner, "You wanted to know my history? Help me make sure these mission is a success and I will tell you about my past." Without saying another word he drew a frozen arrow and made his move.

Arrow kicked in the door and sprinted in. He scanned the room, two of scientist were hiding behind the two subject's that the Black Knight warned them about. The third scientist was far back in the room still working on a the third experiment. Black Arrow held his ground, he already located his cover. To his right there was a tall shelf that would protect him from any powerful attack that the big one could through at him, and on his left was a long row of cabinets that he could use for quick cover in case of the faster one made a attack. The room was very big, at least ten yards between him and the other end of the room, and a good amount distance on both of his side's, enough for him to miniver and avoid without jumping into a wall. Arrow stood still starring at both of the subject's, he kept his aim at the muscular one, that must of been the power-house that Black Knight spoke of. They would have to stop the scientist from releasing the third subject at least until Black Knight got here, or else they wouldn't be out numbered. Black Knight warned them about underestimating these guys, and Arrow didn't want to take any chances. Black Arrow switched his target, aimed right between the two subject's at the scientist in the back, he had a clear shot at the machine he was working on, but after shooting the arrow the subject's would instantly open fire. "Brent prepare yourself, here comes the fun part." Arrow smirked and laughed to himself then released, firing the frozen arrow just over the third scientist's shoulder hoping to hit the tip of the machine and freeze enough of it, to at least slow down the scientist from releasing another experiment. Even if one of the subjects stopped the arrow, they would most likely use their hands freeze them-self. After letting go of the arrow, Black arrow dropped to his left ducking behind the cabinets. He drew two standard arrows and placed them in the slot on his bow, preparing for his second attack.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 22nd 2011, 8:59 pm

Brent smirked at Arrow's comment, then he turned to face his foes. Seeing the and sizing them up he let Arrow go first. He used his attack as a diversion as Brent dissected what his foes would most likely do.

As Arrow attacked Brent lunged for the fire bender, He threw a multitude of high and low punches at the Project with extreme precision to it's face hoping it would knock the enemy unconscious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight February 25th 2011, 2:54 am

((Scientist's INT = 4

First Super Human Project's name is Butch

Second Super Human Project's name is Jack

Scientist 1 and Scientist 2 are on the left side of the room, Butch and Jack are on the right side of the room, and Scientist 3 is by himself in the middle towards the back of the room. The room is fairly large and square, there is just enough room to fight))

It might have been foolish to use their element of surprise in that way, the arrow flew over the third scientist and hit the machine, freezing it over temporarily. Everyone in the room turned to look where they arrow had come from, quickly noticing the two heroes. One of the heroes went to duck behind cover, and the other charged towards the tough fire guy, Butch. Two of the scientist's immediately went to grab weapons off of the wall, and these were no ordinary firearms. They were high-tech rifles that used a special type of ammo, the bullets were capable of piercing even super humans! The scientist in the back happened to have a small handheld fire arm that used a similar type of ammo in his jacket, preparing to draw it and use it against the super heroes.

Butch was taken off guard by the charging super hero, being pummeled with several powerful and precise strikes. He was the only one in the room who could take that kind of punishment, perhaps a mistake on the heroes part to go after him first, but if some one didn't help him soon Butch would be knocked out anyway. His ally Jack didn't care to aid him but instead moved full speed towards the hero behind cover, swiftly appearing beside him. "Too slow!" Jack cackled as he quickly fired off an energy blast towards the man. It would take the two scientist's a few moments to grab the rifle's off of the wall, but when they did they would aim their fire towards the man that Jack went after. The Scientist by himself had drawn his hand-gun and fired it off at the man pummeling Butch; if the bullet were to connect it would surely do some damage. No matter what happened, Butch would be free of the super hero's brutal attacks. He wiped some of the blood from his face, fighting through the pain and punishment he had just been through. This tough guy wouldn't let that stop him, but he couldn't handle much more of that. "You'll pay for that!" He growled as his fists covered themselves in flame, preparing himself for the man who had nearly pummeled him to a bloody pulp. Whether the bullet hit or not, Butch would begin throwing fire balls at his opponent soon after.

The heroes were outnumbered and were foolish to underestimate the Scientist's and their technology. They had failed to listen to The Black Knight's instructions on dealing with the Scientist's quickly, and now they were in trouble. Both of their situations were difficult to get out of, even with the fact that they were extremely skilled fighters. It was unknown to the Black Knight, but his allies were in danger.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 28th 2011, 3:38 pm

Black Arrow ducked for cover, behind the counter right after releasing his grasp from the arrow. Reaching into his quiver and placing his hand on the end of a Frozen Arrow, Steven looked around. Noticing that Brent didn't duck for cover with him, instead he charged out into the center of the room and began a brawl with the big guy. It's not how Steven liked to do things but if he could handle the damage, he would give Arrow enough time to take out the scientist like Black Knight instructed. He felt kinda bad for using Brent as a human shield, but if he felt up for taking the damage Arrow wasn't gonna let it go to waste.

Before he could draw the Frozen Arrow his position was given away by Jack. His speed was remarkable, getting to Black Arrow instantly. The project turned the corner and shot a blast of energy at directly at Arrow. Without time to dodge all Steven could do was lift his arm up, moving his bow in-front of the blast. The bow's durability mixed with Steven's superhuman strength was enough for him to hold his ground against the blast with only pieces of it sliding past hitting his hand and up his forearm. His suit absorb most of the damage, leaving Black Arrow unharmed but he'd have to watch his back for now while his armor was recharging. His armor wouldn't take long to recharge from the blast since his bow took most of the damage, but Steven still had to avoid damage at all cost for at least a minute or attacks could prove more lethal then he'd like.

Jack went in for the easy attack not knowing that Steven had his own means of defense. Arrow's reflexes were fast enough for him to make his attack before Jack could make his next move. Black Arrow stepped forward swinging a hook punch with his bow right at Jack's jawbone. If the attack hit it would surely knock Jack off his feet and keep him out of the battle, at least long enough for Arrow to give Brent some assistance. Turning his head to see that two of the scientist had already got to the weapon rack, and were ready to open fire! Black Arrow quickly noticed the scientist before they were able to shoot, and moved a few steps forward getting behind the tall shelf that he was close to after his attack against Jack. Steven didn't expect to get pinned down by the scientist like this, but with that last hit Arrow couldn't take any bullets without getting some serious injuries. He under estimated the power of those scientist. He would be careful with all of his moves from this point on, making sure not to make the same mistake twice. While behind the cover he had to quickly start think of his next attack. He couldn't gas the room out with toxin since Brent was out there, so he had to find another way of taking out the scientist. Brent would have to deal with Butch by himself for now. Black Arrow's best option right now was take out the scientist while Jack was down. Planning out all of his next moves in his head in a matter of seconds, Arrow already knew what his next five five steps and attacks. Switching to night vision, Black Arrow reached into his utility-belt and pulled out a smoke bomb. Even though it could blind Brent, it would stop the scientist from unloading clips of high-tech weaponry into his back. If this all went as planned, Arrow would wait for a break between fire from the two scientist who were targeting him, and then he would throw the smoke bomb in the center of the room. Once the smoke ran it's course and spread through the room, Steven would have to ignore his arrow's for awhile and start putting his years of martial arts training to good use. The arrows that wouldn't cause Brent damage would be to lethal to use against the scientist, so he would just have to knock them out with his bare hands. Steven could use frozen arrow's but his supply was running low. He only had four left and he might need them later on in the fight against the projects. All of his next moves were already running through his head, all he had to do know was wait to put his plan into action. Arrow would do his best to even the odds and keep the scientist off Brent's back. This mission was turning out differently then Steven was expecting, but he was lucky to have some backup until Black Knight could arrive.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top