The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_vote_lcapAshley Ferrier (NPC) I_voting_barAshley Ferrier (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Ashley Ferrier (NPC) I_vote_lcapAshley Ferrier (NPC) I_voting_barAshley Ferrier (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ashley Ferrier (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Ferrier (NPC) Empty Ashley Ferrier (NPC)

Post by Bliss January 14th 2011, 5:46 am

I've used her in a few threads already. I just felt like she needed to be formatted for story purposes.

Alignment: Renegade
Race: Human
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125

Personality: A very extroverted, ambitious individual. Has no trouble at all meeting people, or making a lasting impact. Generally friendly

History: Ashley grew up in Long Island and enjoyed a privileged upbringing. She attended private, upscale education all the way until her enrollment at Queen's University, where her father taught computer science. At orientation she met a rather obnoxious blowhard, ironically named Bliss. She grew to hate this individual over the course of the two day orientation, as Bliss constantly belittled her goals of achieving a business degree. Ashley went on her path and succeed admirably at her tasks.

Her father grew attached to Bliss's code writing skills and the technical application she applied to the use of 'demons' and fail-safes. Bliss rewrote his entire system in a matter of fifteen minutes, earning her final 'A,' giving her a complete 4.0 through her term. Impressed he brought Bliss to his home office to apply the code in more practical means. They began developing a quantum computer that revolved around using qubits to entangle with the binary codes of other computers it interacted with.

Dr. Ferrier and Bliss carried out a secret affair in between theories and practice in the private workshop. While, brief in nature it was not Dr. Ferrier's only shortcoming in morality. The quest for the quantum computer has been a top priority for any kind of organization that stands to prosper from the unlimited computer hacking the computer made possible. He established himself as a target for agencies who wished for the computer to never exist, and in doing so eliminated him and his wife. His wife met her death largely because they believed she operated as the second participant in the computer, even though she was a interior decorator, and never knew about Bliss.

The death looked like any other car crash, icy roads, loss of control, and a concrete barrier. Ashley graduated a year before Bliss, and moved on with her life. Ashley avoided Bliss whenever she came around the house, and never spoke to her about anything personal, but Bliss appeared more taken with the death than Ashley. Bliss also knew that it was no accident. Bliss communicated with her father fairly openly, still trusting him, and told him partially of the project. Feeling he could help she sought his aid in physics, and needing to get the government off his back, Dr. Fokukama let them know about Dr. Ferrier's project. In looking after his daughter, however, he told the authorities that his wife worked as his chief aid.

Ashley encountered Bliss at the funeral and the reading of the will. For once Bliss not only appeared sad about something, she opened up about herself to Ashley. The guilt of the affair and the indirect causation of her father's death weighed heavily on Bliss. The two girls shared a bond after the death and moved past their (Bliss's) differences and found a special unity within each other. Bliss showcased her powers rather overtly with her love for coffee and not holding the cup traditionally, and told her about the rare life she led. Feeling Bliss misused what she could do with her powers, Ashley injected herself with the serum. Bliss barely managed to save her life through a quick method of blood doping that lowered the amount of hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon within her body, slowly replication of the serum into her DNA. Ashley awoke from the event several days later with almost the same powers as Bliss.

Powers: Ashley can propel molecules in the air at a very powerful rate. She needs to touch something to use her powers, but can send shock waves stronger than Bliss's.
Her most unique attribute came from Bliss saving her life. Since the replication in her body fell out of flux her body desires complete DNA. She can begin replicating DNA from others that she touches and can store it within her. The DNA fills in blank spots but never becomes part of her. It stays in her body for a week before becoming completely overrun with her natural DNA.

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 3
END: 1
INT: 3
EP: 5
FS: 2

Character Image/Description:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Ashley Ferrier (NPC) Empty Re: Ashley Ferrier (NPC)

Post by VivaLaCult January 14th 2011, 2:10 pm

Does this second ability allow you to replicate other people's powers? If so I should mention they are still limited by your EP. Other than that you followed the unspoken 16 NPC PG points, so that is good, you wrote out a nice history and she seems really well done, once I get clarification on the second power she will be approved. But I need to know: If she replicates powers with it? (That is what I think it does), if so If the person's powers she is replicating has multiple powers does she replicate them all or does she choose, or is it random?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 14th 2011, 2:25 pm

No, she she never takes on the powers of anyone else. She just stores it within her and can be extracted later, but it never gives her any new powers. She's like a DNA storehouse.

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 14th 2011, 2:52 pm

Kk, approved.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum