The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBattle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_voting_barBattle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBattle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_voting_barBattle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY)

Post by Pain March 9th 2011, 2:26 pm

Damn, she was too quick for him to get that kick off; probably a mistake to make that attack. She evaded with a jump to the left and put some distance between the two. He skillfully landed on both feet and reassumed his fighting stance. The Big Man wasn’t about to let his guard down, he was an experienced fighter and could swiftly recover. The loud footsteps rang through his ears, and he spun around to witness her vicious kick flying towards him. He was just quick enough to react and moved his massive right forearm up to block the spin-kick aimed towards the side of his face. Pain then immediately lunged his opposite shoulder towards his recovering foe, and if he were successful he had no intentions of stopping there.

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY)

Post by Guest March 22nd 2011, 2:17 pm

She narrowed her emotionless magenta eyes as her older opponent blocked her kick. She could see that her target was obviously very good and definitely more experienced then she was at fighting, what with him being older then her. She reacted when she saw him lunge his opposite shoulder at her and she responded by spinning on her other leg to move her body around the shoulder, quickly following it up with a spin kick to the back of his skull with her full strength in the attempt to crack his skull and slam him face-first into the concrete with, hopefully, enough force to knock him out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain July 18th 2011, 3:14 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Big Guy’s momentum was impossible for her to stop, proving it as he barreled straight past her. The bold villainess was barely capable of getting out of the way, slyly slipping past him and throwing a kick towards the back of his head as he charged by. Pain’s speed was too great at full charge, and he was capable of evading the kick by simply pressing forward. The kick was powerful, he could feel it swing past the back of his head, probably wouldn’t have felt good to have that hit. The great hero came to a skidding halt, spinning himself round to view his adversary. A cocky smirk stretched across his face, this wasn’t going to end well for the gal. Both his fists balled up even more tightly, the bone-cracking ringing through both their ears. “I’ve had enough.” His rough voice threatened very calmly before his eyes darted around in search of something he could use.

His fierce form hunched slightly, fists up and powerfully spread, not bothering to guard his face. He bent his knees and spread his feet apart, assuming a vicious wrestling stance. This gal was slippery and quick on her toes, much quicker than he expected, but Pain was determined to get his hands on her. “Give it up, before you get hurt.” Pain taunted with an upwards nod of his head, a fierce expression clinging to his face as his piercing blue eyes stared her down. He then took the offensive, once again charging towards her, only this time he kept his arms out at his sides and his palms open. The Big Guy intended to either slam into her, or viciously grab hold of her as he charged by; a simple plan.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 10th 2011, 11:44 pm

Fury frowned and did a few surprisingly graceful backflips away from Pain and got into a tae-kwon-do stance as she circled around him slowly in a cautious manner. She frowned in confusion when he said he had enough and assumed he was giving up. What he said next threw her off, however. Give up? She can't. Not when she is so close at getting what she wanted. If she could knock him out or kill him, then this would be all over. "The options are simple enough for you to understand Douleur. Either you offer moi shelter and the resources necessary to find my past and I will give up and go with you or if you don't want that, then shut up and fight" she said with an aggressive growl. She cartwheeled out of the way of Pain's charge and used that momentum of her cartwheel to spin behind him and lash out at the back of his left knee with a bone-shattering punch. This was meant to cause incredible pain and severely limit Pain's movement.
Bane

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain September 21st 2011, 7:25 pm

Pain disliked it when strangers constantly used his name, especially in some wimpy foreign language. He wasn’t exactly an expert in French, but hers sounded a little off. Whatever the hell she was calling him just annoyed him.

The Big Guy came to a skidding halt, having plenty of experience and control over his powers, he was easily capable of stopping his charge and turning it into an attack. After losing some speed, Pain dropped to one knee, digging it into the ground to stop his velocity immediately before making his attack. It was all one fluid one motion, ripping up a large chunk of the floor as he spun around to face her. While still on one knee, he powerfully tossed the heavy debris towards her. Wasting no time he blasted from his kneeling position like an Olympic sprinter, heading in for a brutal tackle to take control of the situation.

Though it had all been last minute, the Big Guy thought this through a little. Following his guts and using a little smarts, Pain’s projectile was nothing more than a distraction for the big blitz. Given the distance between them, the Big Guy was pretty sure this would work.

If he were successful, one arm would pin her shoulders down while the other pulled back and threatened a vicious punch. The Big Guy would proceed to bark out, “I don’t give a damn about you!”
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top