The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trigger
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_vote_lcapPain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_voting_barPain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] Empty Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 11th 2012, 11:29 am

-3,60$ please.

Isak gave the clerc a five dollar banknote, waited for the spare change and receipt, took his newly acquired belongings and got out of the store. It was around 7 p.m. and sunset was still far away considering the time of year. The parking was empty since people would rather stay home today instead of going out buying the stuff they need. Reason for such situation was unknown to the young man. He looked the few cars in the parking while opening his Pepsi bottle. He drank the sugary liquid and sighted with a little smile. «Man this is good, even though it's just sugar, syrup and water, but who gives a damn about that..» The boy got out of the parking at a slow space. Why go fast, there was nothing to be in a hurry for. Isak was also contemplating the early night life of the City of Saints, which was preparing itself for another crazy night of fun, sex and maybe some criminal activities. Just like every other big cities. Montreal was sometimes nicknamed the Western Bangkok, probably because of the arrival of the Asian mafias in the place. In any case, Isak was only aware of that phenomenon and didn't want to get involved in any way in some fishy business. What would her mother do, whom she had a brother imprisoned because of his whereabouts with the Russian Mafia back in Poland, if her own son was into that? She would do like every other Slavic mother : yell the hell out of the boy.

Isak got on a new street, about thirty minutes from home or so. He didn't came often to that part of town ven if it was not far from where he lived, an apartment which his parents. It was a fair-sized place, big enough not to feel like the others are nearby and small enough so it didn't cost a fortune because, yes, living in Montreal is still a lot of money compared to the other regions of Quebec. Anyway, Isak also never brought his wallet with himself, only money, keys and his driver's licence even though he was living here, mostly because he went by the saying ''You never what might happen even in your own house''. He wasn't especially wise, but he was rather cautious so I could avoid bad surprises. People would wonder why he didn't brought his cellphone and it was because... he had forgotten it back home. He didn't mind that, it's not like he was in trouble or something.

Unfortunately for him, somebody was following him, for quite a while actually, and Isak didn't noticed he was being followed. What was that person doing? Was he, or she, a mugger or some crazy psycho like in the movies. At any rate, Isak was too focused on his thoughts. And the follower was getting closer...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] Empty Re: Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus]

Post by Artemis July 11th 2012, 11:10 pm

Julia sat on a bench on a street, watching people walk by her. Despite her being oddly dressed for the location she was ignored. People just walked by her, continuing with there daily lives. They probably thought she was a lady of the night, not surprising considering the part of town she was near and that it was early evening. She impatiently tapped her finger on the armrest. She was planning, she had disappeared 300 years ago after she was 'killed' for mass murder. She was planning her large scale comeback, might as well, one doesn't get known for minor crimes through out the ages. She then spotted a young man, carrying a few thing and looking around. Possibly checking the area out. A smile crept on her face. This young man now had the amazing privilege of being her first victim. She traveled though alley ways till she was ahead of him. She waited till he got closer to her them sprung her trap.

"Would you like some company?" asked Julia to the boy. "First time is free an I guarantee you'll return to me." A charming smile appeared on her face. This had worked through out history a lot of times. and in the case he refused there was always just forcing him into the building and if he ran, well them there will be quite a show. Either way this guy will be in pain.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus] Empty Re: Pain or No Pain, that is the Question [PV Black Lotus]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 12th 2012, 1:20 am

Isak continued to walk, noticing few things around him. It's not like he was being careless or anything, it's just that he was used to live here and except for surprise mugs he didn't really feared anything special here. Some would think about the sex workers, but they usually stick around St. Catherine Boulevard and St. Laurent, while the ugly ones were strolling around the city. They didn't bother him because he didn't gave a.... why was he thinking about hookers in the first place? He shook his head vividly, trying to think about something else. It happened from time to time for Isak to think about girls, all sorts of girls, because he was feeling lonely. He wasn't seeing prostitutes, since he had better things to do with his money like saving it, but still, the fact was that Isak was lonely. Sure, he had some ''girlfriends'' in the past, but it was always superficial so these relationships never lasted long. Anyway, the point was that Isak was lonely since he had not a lot of friends, not to say two or three, so he was often on his computer or at work. But still, he was often looking at his female co-workers, wondering if he should ask one out or something. He wasn't bad looking, he knew that, but he was too shy to ask and too afraid, if he was able to talk to one of them, to get a negatve response. Yes, he was like that and he couldn't change it. Anyway, Isak just tried not to think about it.

Later on, he still was walking down the alleyways and was approached by a well endowed woman who offered him some sex-related things. Isak couldn't avoid blushing while blabbing quite a bit :

-Ehm..... euh..... well it's..... ehm.... it would.... I would like.... that... but... I don't.... have money... Oh yeah... free trial huh....

He tried to get a hold of himself, trying to control his speech but he has never been offered a ''free first time'' by such a beautiful woman. He had to admit it, she was one of those women boys like him could only dream of seeing on some obnoxious websites and yet, one of them was right in front of him. Isak also tried to stop blushing while continuing to talk.

-Okay euhm. It is very kind of you, madam, to offer me such... interesting company, especially in such a revealing dress but.... i don't know, I..... I never did that before.... you know...

He emptied his bottle and threw it away, trying to build some confidence, but she was showing a strange magnetism to the boy and Isak looked around nervously. Nobody but them. He took a deep breath and looked at her. He noticed she was slightly smaller than he was. With a bit more assurance, the boy spoke again to the lady of the night.

-I euh.... was wondering if... you could show me.... how to kiss... because I don't know if I'm good at it... you know...

He simply hoped she'd burst in laughter at his demand. He had the chance to do it, why walk away after all. It's not like she was some crazy or something.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 12th 2012, 2:33 pm

Julia laughed a little, this kid was more Innocent then she thought, which to her was all the more fun. "Alright if that is what you want I have interesting places you could kiss." teased Julia. She grabbed the kid by the hand and led him into the building behind her. She lead him to a small apartment and closed then locked the door behind them. She led him to a couch and gestured him to sit. She waited for him to sit down and stood in front of the kid, looking him over. "You know... you know what's funny?" asked Julia. She paused for a bit, letting the kid guess what she meant. "Even after over 15 hundred this same trap still works every single time. And you know what that amuses me so much I'm wondering if i should just let you go..." Five seconds later she decided on an answer. "Nah." A ball of red and black fire appeared in her hand and an evil smirk. "I'm amused enough to give you a head start though." She began counting down slowly from 10, wondering how far the kid would make it.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 13th 2012, 3:27 pm

Isak followed her without hesitation even though he was still shy. He didn't asked if she was living here or if it was some kind of workplace, feeling like it could be some unrelevant questions. He was looking a bit around them, but he was mostly looking at her, walking in front of him. Her hips swaying was mesmerizing him to the point he almost tripped over a carpet bump. Then arrived a few minutes later at her place and she pointed her the couch so he could sit. Maybe she would do a show for him. He simply had no idea what we was about to do.

Then she talked. Her mouth let a question out, asking him what would be funny. Isak scratched his head, wondering what she had in mind. She then said that her ''trap'' was still working fine. What trap, thought the boy, what was she talking about? A fireball sparked in her hand. Isak's eyes widened out of surprise. She also started to count. Was she going to light him up?! Isak looked around, his hearthbeat rising at a fast pace. No windows in sight. Maybe the door? The countdown was still going on. Isak sprung up on his feet and ran for the door. Going in the other rooms would be a suicide since he would be trapped, plus he didn't noticed how high they were in terms of height, so he had to try and make it to the door.

He ran as fast as he could in a small place like this and tried to open the door. Locked. A quick ''Fuck!'' came out of his mouth, as he tried to unlock the door. He was shaking, he was afraid. And she was behind him.

-Fuckin' door! Open.... shhiiit. Stupid fingers....

He turned his head, hoping she wasn't really going to throw a fireball at him while still hoping to open the door in case she was dead serious.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 13th 2012, 3:49 pm

As soon she starting counting he freaked out. A smile rolled on her face cause of it. "10... 9... 8..." counted Julia. She watched the kid fumble with the locked door. She wondered why he didn't just jump out the window, hell it's not like they went up any stairs or went into an elevator. "7... 6..." She turned to face the boy, the fear in him was almost as pleasurable as the pain he was going to feel. The fireball in her hand flared up, she didn't flinch though she was used to her fire no always wanting to be control. Hell, she had broken in to some random apartment that happened to be open. "5... 4..." She decided that even if she hit the kid on her first throw she would probably let the fire grow and burn down the building, not like anyone could do anything to stop it from burning in any conventional way. "3... 2..." Her smile became an maniacal grim and she started to laugh. "1." said Julia then tossed the red and black fireball at the kid, getting ready to run after him if she missed."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 13th 2012, 10:07 pm

Isak managed to unlock the damned door but as in opened it he heard the last number of the countdown. In a desperate attempt, he ducked, protecting his head with his hands even though that would be ridiculous since that fiery ball of whatever it could be would blow him up. Or not, but he wasn't willing to find out. The sound of the door getting pulverised by the attack gave Isak shivers. What would have happened to him if he had tried to go on the other side of that door? He shook his head and looked around. A small lamp was near him, so he grabbed it and turned back to face the psycho woman who apparently isn't a lady of the night. He saw the window behind her, and would take the chance to look outside to know if an escape as possible.

Still, Isak was at a humongous disadvantage here. How could he best some fireball shooting crazy woman. He still could escape using the door, but how far would he go before she'd catch up with him. She might be super fast or even teleport. Isak got to the door to open it. He felt the heat but pushed the door so the way could be clear out of this obstacle. He looked back at the psycho lady and, after a moment of hesitation shouted and threw the lamp at her.

-Take that!

He ran to the side, trying to reach the weapon before she would be able to throw any of those fireballs at him again. Isak was overconfident right now. Too overconfident.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 13th 2012, 11:18 pm

The door blocked the fireball, which made her smile now that the building was on fire that was one less thing to worry about. The kid entered the room again, which surprised her a bit. She caught the lamp he through at her and melted it. "Your going to have to do better then that kid." laughed Julia. She threw a fireball at the window, setting the area around it on fire. "You see i don't care if I trap myself here, I can't die and this fire burns forever so I wouldn't get any on you." The fire in her hands dissipated as she walked towards the boy, The fire was spreading quickly now, a good amount of the apartment was on fire now. "Boys and men sicken me, always thinking with there pants first and there minds second." She looked at him and reach out to him, placing her hand on his chin. "I did however promise you a kiss i guess, i don't want to go breaking promises now do it?" She pulled the kid towards her and kissed him on this lips, using her power to super heat them, yeah it hurt her to but hey she was okay with it, to her it felt nice and she couldn't wait to hear his shrieks of pain.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 15th 2012, 7:05 pm

Isak stopped running as he witnessed the fire surrounding the window. Now only the door would remain as a viable escape route. But the reflexes she had, how could he hopes to get out unharmed? Isak didn't have the answer to that question, because right now, he was trying to not burn here, since the flames seemed to be quite intense. Even so, the boy didn't want to test how hot they were, Furthermore, that woman could destroy him just like that, as she with the door. She probably was super strong or super fast, while he was only human. He tried to go at the door but she was quicker. She grabbed him, holding his chin as she said she should honor her promise to him. Then, she kissed him. The feeling was actually pleasant even though he had his eyes wide opened out of surprise.

After a few seconds, Isak started to feel something on his lips. He knew this feeling from experience : burning. It felt as if he was eating soup and burned his lips. But even so, Isak only felt the sensation without the bad side, namely pain. But Isak neither wanted to be kissed for ten minutes since the burn could get serious for him. He pushed her back gently at first, then more firmly. A smirk was on his face as he winked at her and then said on a somewhat cocky tone.

-Jokes on you madam, that won't work on me.... ehm.... euhm....

He searched for a word rather insulting.... but he couldn't come up with anything good, so he simply threw out the first word in his mind.

-You're a pathetic trickster madam. Although you are a very beautiful woman, probably one the most sexiest I will see, your tricks won't affect me!

So much for insulting he thought, and go on provocation. He moved slowly away from her, trying to reach the door as quickly as he could without being fired up. Sweat was running down his neck. He was afraid, that's for sure.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 19th 2012, 11:17 am

The kid and pushed her back and generally surprised her. Why didn't he feel anything. Was the first thing that popped in her head. She had never ran into someone who have never felt pain before. Once she got over the shock she began to feel angry. The kid had made a fool of her and insulted and she didn't like it. Her arms became engulfed in hell fire. Julia broke out in an maniacal laugh. She began to walk towards the boy. She shot a fireball at the door, knocking it clear off it's hinges. "Run, I want to see your fear as I track you down and make you pay for insulting me. And if your lucky enough to get away, watch you back."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 22nd 2012, 10:00 am

Isak stepped back more as she lighted her own arms on fire. He got her very angry, the boy thought, and if he was to stay there, he would die or burn along with the building. But the most fearsome thing she did was laugh. Her laugh was simply frightening since a shiver ran down his chin. He had to run away from her or he would be toasted... literally. Isak quickly looked at the door, which was now out of his way. He could run, but he could get lost and get trapped by that crazy psycho woman. The few words she told him were more than enough to convince him to get out of the blazing room.

Isak went into the hallway, avoiding walking on the door while trying not to lose sight of the lady. If he did, he could possibly die in a flash. He quickly looked for an escape route and, when that was done, he started running. He didn't want to wait for her to run as well. Isak didn't looked behind him as he ran, not wanting to run into a wall either, and got out of the building. The breeze of the night gave him more shivering sensations. He got to the left, then the right, then the left, then.... dead end. Isak looked around, but wasn't the climber type, and he looked back, breathing heavily out of fear of running into her. So little time to think about something to do. Think Isak, think, was his inspirationnal inner talk as he went back to go out of the dead end alleyway.

Nobody was there. Strange. He continued to run, run, run and run. He turn a street corner and he bumped into someone. He couldn't hold back the scream in his throat, but he realized the person wasn't the fire lady. He calmed down while explaining the situation even though he looked like a crazy fool. But still, he hailed a cab and got inside so he could go as far as he could from that wicked woman, wherever she was. He sighted, happy she wasn't chasing him anymore.

-I guess I'm a lucky bastard....

-What is it?

-Oh.... nothing sir I'd.... it's nothing, just a woman I met earlier today.

-Women are trouble, son. Never forget that.

Isak smiled. Not all of them were trouble, just.... some of them.

THE END

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top