The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBattle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_voting_barBattle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBattle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_voting_barBattle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY)

Post by Guest December 23rd 2010, 2:58 pm

She let out what could only be described as an emotionless chuckle and stared up into icy blue eyes with her own magenta-colored. "Why should I stop calling you that? It is your name Pain, just in French Douleur" she said quietly with a very small, cold smile on her pale face. She used the strength in her legs to jump over Pain as he attempted to ram into her and turned to face him. "What do I get out of it Douleur? Perhaps the chance to find out who I am" she said in what sounded like a sad yet hopeful tone of voice as she got back into her martial arts stance and awaited his next move.

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Behemoth's (PRIVATE - PAIN ONLY)

Post by Pain December 23rd 2010, 3:34 pm

Pain came to skidding halt seconds before ramming straight through the wall, putting his hands up against the wall to stop the last of his velocity. He turned his head and looked at her over his shoulder, his blue eyes staring her down. "I said stop callin' me that!" He said with a growl in his voice as he ripped two huge chunks from the wall, carrying one chunk in each hand like they were weapons. He turned around and began slowly approaching her with the chunks of debris.

"I'll tell ya who ya are. A damn pawn, nothin' more. You aint nothin' special!" He grunted coldly, getting ready to move in on the attack. With his left hand, he tossed the first chunk at her as he continued to slowly move towards her. He intended to smash her with the other chunk, and whether his first attack hit or not didn't matter. Just a distraction for the bigger punch!

Last edited by Pain on March 2nd 2011, 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2010, 3:40 pm

She caught the chunk in her left hand and crushed it with the same hand. She charged at him and a few seconds before impact, she lunged at him and attempted to slug him right in the head with a flying kick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 2nd 2011, 8:28 am

Pain watched her carefully as he slowly approached her, keeping an eye out for any sudden movements. He expected an attack from her, but she was quicker than he thought. The kick slammed into the left side of the big man's face, forcing his head to turn with the kick. However it wasn't nearly enough damage to stun or daze him, allowing him to immediately strike back. Wasting no time, he threw his right hook with all his might towards her chest, still having the slab of concrete in his hand.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2011, 10:01 am

She knew from the information she had on Pain that while her strength was the same as Pain's, her Durability was weaker then his and that meant that she couldn't take as many hits as Pain so she twisted her body to her left side to avoid the attack and then jumped upwards, swinging her leg out to go for spinning roundhouse kick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 2nd 2011, 11:11 am

Pain's initial attack just barely missed her, she was able to twist her body enough so that the slab of concrete would only graze her. He kept his eyes on her, making sure to follow her every move as best he could with his combat prowess. Using his super human reflexes, the big man quickly swung his arm back up to match her kick. Moving the massive slab of concrete to slam into her leg before the kick could make contact with his tough skin.

If he were successful in making the attack, the slab of concrete would shatter and his foe would be sent flying back; giving some distance between the two.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2011, 11:18 am

She grit her teeth as she felt the slab of concrete slam into her leg, which sent her flying back into a large wooden crate, causing the crate to shatter and it's contents to shatter upon impact. She grunted a bit as she jumped back onto her feet and slowly rolled her neck, listening as it cracked. "This has truly been most entertaining Douleur. If I lose here, at least I would be losing to someone who was worthy of their, how you say, reputation" she said with a smirk on her face as she cracked her knuckles and slowly walked towards Pain, waiting for him to make the next move.

Last edited by Project Fury on March 2nd 2011, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 2nd 2011, 12:00 pm

The Big Man smirked in satisfaction as his attack collided into her leg, the slab of concrete shattering upon impact. His opponent was successfully launched backwards, putting some distance between the two. Pain held his ground instead of moving in on the attack, his icy blue optics glaring into the eyes of the French amazon-like woman. He lowered his fists and let his hands rest at his sides, listening to the woman speak. "Keep callin' me that, see if I don't break your damn legs off." He barked boldly at her in his very rough and deep voice. The woman began slowly walking towards him, and Pain kept a close eye on her. He had no idea what she could be planning but whatever it was it couldn't be good.

He raised his fists back up and assumed his boxer-like fighting stance once again. "It aint gotta be like this girlie."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2011, 12:10 pm

She stopped in her tracks and looked at him with a curious expression on her face, tilting her head to the side as she stared at him. "Unfortunately, it does Douleur. Those bâtards at Project Perfection took something from just as they took something from you. They took away your ability to feel things, where as they took away my identity and I feel that if I kill you or drag you back to them, then maybe I can find my identity, find my past Douleur" the French bombshell said to the leader of G.U.N with a tinge of sadness and perhaps even regret in her calm and emotionless voice as she drooped her head slightly, her long silver hair draping themselves over her eyes as she dropped herself into a martial arts stance. To be honest, she felt a bit of kinship with the older man, knowing how he felt at having something precious her being taken from her. She didn't want to do this but if she ever wanted any hope of finding her identity, she had to do this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 2nd 2011, 12:30 pm

She went ahead and called him that stupid name again anyways, it made Pain cringe at the sound of it. Women never listen do they? Pain couldn't help but laugh at her reasoning, at first he just grinned, but it quickly broke out into a soft chuckle. "That's some shitty reasoning kid. Even if you managed to take me down, it wouldn't make a damn difference. I know them Project Punks, they aint lookin' out for anyone but themselves." Pain stopped talking to spit onto the floor before looking back into her eyes, viciously staring into them. He could relate to her and understand where she had been coming from, after all he was apart of the Project Perfection at one point too. However he still strongly disagreed with her reasoning, he knew that nothing good could ever come out of working with them. It was just a shame to see another super human put their powers to waste, a part of him had kind of hoped she would see his reasoning. "You got any memories? Or did they wipe em' all clean?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2011, 12:41 pm

Fury frowned and shook her head slowly at Pain's question, asking her if she had any memories. "Non Monsieur. I have no memories whatsoever of my past. Just memories of me waking up from my procedure of where I gained my powers and then beyond that" she said with a sigh as her shoulders shook from unshed tears. All she wanted was her true name and the memories of her past, memories of her home but she didn't have any of that and the only reason she stuck around Project Perfection was from the small hope they would give her her memories back. However, if what he was saying was true, then that meant those at Project Perfection never intended on giving her the memories they took from her. The least she wanted was her birth name but they wouldn't even give her that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 7th 2011, 5:41 pm

The Big Man heard this story way too many times; she sounded like just another brainwashed Project punk looking to take his life. She looked a little upset by his question, the sighing and slumping of her shoulders made it obvious. Seemed like she really wanted her memory back, and she was convinced taking him down was the only way that was possible. It didn't seem like Pain would be able to get out of this with out a fight; he'd have to take her down and bring her in. "At least you were knocked out for your procedure. So you gonna listen to reason, or am I gonna have ta' beat ya' into the ground?" He never lowered his fists and kept himself prepared for an attack. His icy blue optics viciously stared her down as he slowly stepped forward.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 8th 2011, 3:14 pm

She sighed slightly and looked up at him slightly, an uneasy and hesitant look on her porcelain-colored face. It was clear to the slightly taller man that she didn't want to do this. "Unless you can provide me with a way to help me find my identity Monsieur Douleur, unless you can help me yourself, I have to do this. Just as I know you desire to have the ability to feel things more, I too desire to find out who I am" she said in a more subdued voice as she squared her shoulders and got into a Tiger Style Martial Arts stance, looking at him with an expression that said to Pain 'You can either help me or fight me'. If this man in front of her had the ability to help her out then she would gladly leave Project Perfection behind. If he couldn't, then she would have to stay with the people who were responsible for wiping her mind clear of her memories and identity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 9th 2011, 11:58 am

The Big Man raised his brow at her; she didn’t seem nearly as motivated as she was earlier. He didn’t understand this woman; just what the hell was she after? Just a moment ago she was looking to ring his neck, now she was asking him to help her and comparing herself to him. The nameless woman of Project Perfection assumed her fighting stance once again. The two of them glared at each other and stood tall ready to continue this fight. Good, Pain wanted to show this project punk who was the best. ”I gave up on that shit a long time ago girlie. I aint gonna help ya’, so bring it on punk!” He immediately stepped forward on the offensive, watching his opponent’s movements carefully. He actually did have the power to help her; he just didn’t trust her enough to do anything for her. This woman was here to kill him after all, why would he help some brainwashed project punk? To him they were all the same, mindless soldiers looking to destroy him and the world he lived in. If this woman wanted the Big Man's help, she'd have to prove she was worth it.

Using his unstoppable momentum, Pain jumped into the air and threw a heavy flying kick towards the midsection of his Amazonian-like foe.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2011, 12:55 pm

She jumped to the side to avoid the flying kick and then twisted herself around so that she was looking in the direction Pain landed in. While his back was turned, she ran over to where he landed and jumped in the air, spinning her body around as she attempted to kick him in his right temple with a powerful jumping spin kick from behind him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 9th 2011, 2:26 pm

Damn, she was too quick for him to get that kick off; probably a mistake to make that attack. She evaded with a jump to the left and put some distance between the two. He skillfully landed on both feet and reassumed his fighting stance. The Big Man wasn’t about to let his guard down, he was an experienced fighter and could swiftly recover. The loud footsteps rang through his ears, and he spun around to witness her vicious kick flying towards him. He was just quick enough to react and moved his massive right forearm up to block the spin-kick aimed towards the side of his face. Pain then immediately lunged his opposite shoulder towards his recovering foe, and if he were successful he had no intentions of stopping there.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top