The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_vote_lcapNEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_voting_barNEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_vote_lcapNEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_voting_barNEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL Empty NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL

Post by Zeeriel June 6th 2020, 11:22 pm

Zeeriel

"There is Nothing I Can't achieve!"

The Bio

Hero Name:Grand Dota
Title:D or Dota
Alignment:Chaos Neutral
Race:Human/Titan
Hair:We-Peep
Eyes:Blue-Violet
Height:5"8"
Weight:115lbs
Blood type:AB-

The Looks

ssd6hHi.png

The Personality

On the outside, she is a calm and perceptive young lady. She consistently seeks knowledge and consistently looks for ways to surpass her own limitations. When it comes to a serious fight she is overwhelmed by a strange feeling that seeks for a bit of destruction, and if not careful, she may lose track of her actions and the things around her. She enjoys living life to the fullest of her capabilities.

The Story
Born into the bloodline of a Titan. Zeeriel is a Demi-Titan, a human/Titan hybrid and a daughter of Monothius, one of the first Great Elder Gods.

When the other Elder Gods found out about the Tabu that Monothius committed against the Creation of Life, he lost his place amongst the Elder Gods and his daughter Zeeriel were shunned.

Monothius had thought of abandoning His daughter Zeeriel on Earth, and at the time she would be able to do nothing about it, but he saw a power within her that none of his other children could match, and this power was still growing.

Monothius came to believe that if Zeeriel could grow strong enough, she would be able to help him claim back his status among the other Elder Gods.

So Monothius set off to a different realm with his human hybrid daughter and would raise her by himself.

In time Zeeriel quickly gained the intellect of the Gods, far surpassing many of Monothius, brethren. She learned the ways of battle and Swordsmanship. He even taught her his sacred techniques which allowed her to collect Titan Force within her body, giving her the ability to create weapons of mass destruction, which only belonged to the Titans. Thanks to her Titan Blood within her body this was all possible.

Zeeriel now 15, grew up to be a child that was always curious about the things around her. She was always told that she was meant to bring back honour to her bloodline, but she never knew anything else other than that what she was told or taught.

She snuck herself into the city one day, hoping to see something that would inspire, or give her a clue to her next path.

It was then that she met that person.

Standing in front of her was a tall woman, her skin was pale, and her eyes were pitch black. Zeeriel felt the need to run, but that person quickly held on to her hand and stopped her.

”Please don't run, I know what you seek, ” she uttered.

Zeeriel’s eyes widened in surprise and realisation.

The lady and Zeeriel went somewhere else other than the streets to talk.

Zeeriel found out that the lady’s name was sapphire, and that she and a group of other gifted humans used their powers to help people. Sapphire’s power was insight.  She told Zeeriel that they were bound to meet and that if she decided to work with them she could find her true purpose.

Under the guise of Grand Dota, she works with the Legion of The Gifted to stop crime, in hopes that it will help her find what she was truly meant for.

The Powers

1.Sword Skills: Years of training in the ways of the sword, helped Grand Dota to achieve enhanced sword proficiency. The study has engrained mastery level skills when using swords and other blades.

2.  Titan Blood (Unawakened): Slightly increases Grand Dota, overall strength, speed and power. The amount of strength she has or the speeds she can achieve all depend on the amount of Rage Energy she has collected within her body, over the course of the battle.

3. Rage Collect: Grand Dota collects power from the damage she receives, as well as from the rage, or negative emotions, such as killing intent etc. that comes from her opponent. This ability strengthens Grand Dota's overall Defence and doubles it. Although this does help her increase her defence, it leaves her vulnerable to heavy attacks, as it requires her to stay focused to collect it. Grand Dota Collects 1 stack of rage every 10 minutes, while this ability is activated and can only stack a max of x6 Rage Stacks.

4. Titan Blade (Unawakened): Grand Dota can form a single Titan Blade, after collecting enough rage. The shape or form of these weapons is limited by Grand Dota's knowledge. Grand Dota preferably uses the sword as her main weapon, Due to her primary training in the ways of the sword. Any weapon she creates has the ability to cause massive amounts of destruction depending on the amount of rage energy is used in the attack.

The Weaknesses

1. Sword Skills: Sword Skills: Grand Dota is limited by her stamina and can become tired very quickly without the use of her other skills to support her. After using this ability for 20-30 minutes, Grand Dota movements become slightly sluggish and slow. (Require x0 Rage Stacks)

2. Titan Blood([b][b]Unawakened
): Because of her young age, Titan Force puts a lot of strain on her body, thus it requires a lot of focus to keep it in control. Because of this, she can only use Titan Force for 15 minutes at a time. If she is rendered unconscious while Titan force is activated, the ability becomes locked for 20 minutes. (Requires x2 Rage Stacks to activate )

3. Rage Collect: This ability leaves Grand Dota vulnerable to heavy attacks. Gathering Rage requires a lot of time and focus, because of this Rage Collect renders her unable to attack for 10 minutes. Only physical attacks can be absorbed by rage collect, mental abilities do not trigger the ability. If the opponent does not attack rage collect can not collect any rage stacks from them. (Requires x0 Rage Stacks)

4. Titan Blade(Unawakened): Due to the fact that Grand Dota is still young and has yet to master her powers, this skill is unstable and can easily come undone if she is rendered unconscious. If this happens she loses all her Rage Stacks due to the feedback damage of her power. This Skill requires a lot of Rage Energy to use and requires that Grand Dota have more than x2Rage Stack Reserved. It also puts stress on the wilder, and because of that, there is damage recoil of 30% health for using a building buster skill, and 45% health for using a City Buster Skill. If Grand Dota is stunned or does not have the reserved amount after activating the ability, the ability becomes un-usable for 25 minutes. Currently, she cannot use the City Buster Skill because at her current level, it would giver her an automatic KO. (Requires x3 Rage Stacks)[/b]

The Items

Costume: Grand Dota doesn't hide her face. She wears a red and white cape, when in combat and is equipped with a Black and Gold chrome sword sheath, which acts a suppressant to her powers. She also uses It to accomplish basic attacks and defensive skills.

The Minions
NONE

The Fluff

1. In moods of happiness,  A faint light follows Dota where she walks, creating a path of light and creation.

2. When the Emotions of hatred or anger flow through her, a dark shadow begins to take form behind her.

The RP Sample
Demagon, you fool, if there's is one thing you should never do, is make me angry," she spat.

The beautiful light that once followed her trail, faded into the darkness. Her eyes that were once violet became tinted with glints of red. Dota's mind went blank with anger and hatred.  The feeling was so vast that she felt that in any moment the world could vanish, and sadly she would have no concern for what remained.

A strange pressure began to surround the feet of the foolish daemon. In desperation, he tried to free himself, but it was all in vain. He could hear the steps of his ender nearing in the back of his mind.

He clenched his eyes shut in fear... knowing what would come... but strangely nothing happened.

Then... in the eye of his mind, he saw it... the thing, a creature, a hideous monster,  stared into the crook of his eye.  

Its eyes red pulsated and looked through him in search of something he did not have.  

A deep and sinuous voice soon spoke...

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

[/b]
Zeeriel
Zeeriel

Quote : "There is Nothing I Can't Achieve!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Job : Super Hero
Registration date : 2020-06-05

Back to top Go down

NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL Empty Re: NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL

Post by Chellizard June 9th 2020, 4:21 pm

The backstory for this character is endearing, albeit a little bit lacking. You have great points that could be built upon to give a bit more back bone to this character, as well as delve into her personality a bit more. However, it gets the message across.

Down to powers:

Sword skills are fine - given the fact that, if your character did train, it makes a bit of sense that they're 15 with that skillset. But I have no idea how long they trained to have these skills. Just that they were young, trained, and then turned 15 and met a woman, and joined a hero group.

As for Titan Blood, it is 1 power for every 1 weakness, and vice versa. This power gives your character increased strength, speed, and "power" that you kept vague.

Your "Rage Collect" feels more like an RP mechanic, along with the Titan Blood power.

I would list your characters powers as:

Sword Skills, Titan Strength, Titan Speed, and Titan Power.

The titan blade skill can be part of the Titan Power ability.

Also, breaking down the character with modifiers that hold no weight to our system is not going to work.

Minutes and seconds boil down to RP plot and the partner you have during your adventure. It's also up to determination of how you want to play the character, hence my suggestion of moving it to an RP mechanic and just RPing out the scenario as they arise, mentioning that your character builds rage that enhances their base powers of: strength, spend, and endurance.

Does that make sense?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
NEW HERO APPLICATION FORM - Grand Dota - FINAL JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top