The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Debts [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Debts [CLOSED] I_vote_lcapDebts [CLOSED] I_voting_barDebts [CLOSED] I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Debts [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debts [CLOSED] Empty Debts [CLOSED]

Post by Zonkes March 29th 2020, 1:12 am

Elduin spotted his target. A young man in his 20s working on a farm. The man hadn't yet spotted Elduin, something that the elf was glad for. This was a descendant of the tribe that murdered him. He would need to work quickly to take him out before anyone spotted. But Elduin wondered... Would it even be worth it if Elduin couldn't make him suffer? What would even be the point if he let him off so easily? He would have to plan this better. He peeked his head over the rows of wheat, and yelled to the man in the field. "You win today, mortal! But I will return!"

After no doubt confusing the poor farmhand, Elduin returned to town and sat at a cafe. He frightened the locals, who had likely never even heard of cosplay, much like Elduin hmself not even 3 months ago. Now it was his main excuse for his odd appearence. He ordered the pancakes with a side of bacon. He sat and waited. He began writing down his plans to take this kid down. He had just gotten his meal when someone walked into the cafe, almost certainly looking for a fight.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Debts [CLOSED] Empty Re: Debts [CLOSED]

Post by Shadowoof March 29th 2020, 3:17 am

"Thank you very much!" Bowing her head to the bus driver as she hopped off the bus, Penny turned on her heel to the small rural town in front of her. The pulsing of her magic continued to spread from her feet and out and then back towards her, but unlike New York, where a pulse seemed to go off every few minutes, she had a feeling it wouldn't be the same here. And for that, she was glad.

"I do not see the benefit of us being here. The city is still infested, hunter." The sword didn't seem to agree, but the girl had planned for that. Often it didn't really like to listen to her, but this time, she was sure she could convince it otherwise.

"You want me to get better? So I can hunt things better? I need time. I need to train. Now, a city is far too big a place to try and find things. However. Some rural town? Bound to have at least one or two vile creatures of the abyss. They'll be easier to find. I get the experience I need. You get to sate that endless blood lust of yours." Penny explained to the open air, getting some strange looks as a result, but she didn't take notice of them, she was too busy celebrating in her mind at the swords silence, as if it refused to admit she was right.

But that meant she was right. With a smile plastered on her face, and victory on her belt, the girl stepped forward with the weight of the world off her shoulders. Only to feel that weight come back when the pulse of magic that sought the vile beings the sword often ranted on about pinged her brain. Ahead of her, to the right. Something was here. Her smile faded, the swords elated sense of blood lust grew like a bloody smile.

"You were right. This is good." It spoke loudly, her ears ringing as she winced to the sound, but it was a loud sound only she could hear, before the ringing voice returned to wherever it was the voice lived inside her mind. Becoming an caressing whisper that urged her forwards, and with a sigh she stepped forwards.

It didn't take long. In fact, this was perhaps the shortest amount of time it had taken for her to find something. Unlike the last two times however, they weren't really in the open. Whatever this thing was, it was being gazed at by half a dozen watchers outside of the coffee shop. Some seemed confused, one was disgusted and another seemed enamored with the figure. The sword seemed obsessed too, as if it knew the creature sitting down in a cafe in the middle of nowhere was a vile, disgusting, monstrous thing born of the depths of the deepest hells and abyss. "Okay, Okay! I get it. I'll go see." Penny loudly muttered as she walked across the quiet street and into the cafe.

Her eyes found the thing instantly. He stood out of a crowd, that was for sure. Elven in appearance, he was like the moon, one side was shining like the brightest silvery star, the other was cast in shadows, yet even that had a hint of beauty too it, if a more darker one. The purple highlights in the hair were not really necessary. "He's just some cosplayer. Come on." Penny whispered to herself and the blade, but it didn't seem convinced. Instead of allowing her to leave, the girls eyes glowed gold for but a moment as a blade long and heavy shaped itself onto her hand, forcing her to catch it with both less she looked stupid and dropped the blade.

Cursing the bullheadedness of the blade, she slowly stepped towards the possible cosplayer, an almost apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be some kind of evil creature born from the abyss or depths of hell? Asking for a friend." Penny asked, her cheeks a little red with embarrassment. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Now she'd be the weird stranger with about twenty bucks to her name and a magic trick of a sword.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes March 29th 2020, 4:07 am

Oh lovely. Another cosplayer searching for a play fight. Honestly, Elduin was sick of this. He wiped his mouth with his napkin, and set it down on his plate. "Yes, I am, mortal." Elduin said rolling his eyes. "I am from the judeo-christian concept of Hell that you modern humans seem so obsessed with." Elduin took a sip of his coffee and stood.

The Shadow King drew attention of all sorts. Every mortal in the place stared at him, and they seemed entranced by his presence. "Mortal, I will have another coffee and a pancake. After that, you and your friends will leave." He felt the blade against his hip, just now noticing it's glow in the females presence. "Oh. I see. You aren't like the other mortals, are you?" Elduin said taking a mug from the waitress.

Elduin looked the girl over. Red hair, golden eyes. "Look, I would love to satisfy whatever it is that you have going on..." He sipped the coffee and placed down the mug gently. "But I am planning something currently, and I don't need to be interrupted. Please leave now."
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 29th 2020, 6:29 am

From the moment the guy spoke Penny knew she, and the sword, had made a mistake. It couldn't tell a human apart from some demon. All it had was whatever pulse went through her body, and that could have been a fluke. Maybe it was always that fast to reach her, but the bus ride over and the lack of feeling any evil thing had just confused her. "I'm sorr-" The girl started. But then it changed.

The guy spoke again, keeping to his apparent character, until he seemed to change his mind. He spoke of her like she was different, and she had assumed he was going to play some role play with her, which she certainly wasn't in the mood for and she would have said so... Except when he spoke next.

It was almost like speaking to a new person. "Strike it. Strike it down now!" The sword demanded, and the muscles in the hand holding the sword, which was dripping dangerously low to the ground as she struggled to keep it's weight, twitched. She turned around to leave when asked, almost without control. But then she suddenly turned around again, her eyes shining a light golden glow, before dimming down as she stomped back towards the figure.

"I'm only going to ask this once. Cause some part of me doubts that sarcastic tone wasn't real. If not a demon. Then what are you?" She questioned the figure, her stare hard, her voice steady, the grip on her blade still shockingly bad that any keen eye could notice the tremble in her fingers, yet still she held onto it.

Even standing above him now, she could tell he was a good few inches taller then her, but even so, she stood up straight in an effort to make herself feel bigger. All the while, tempering the voice in her mind begging for her to raise her blade and swing it down at this being. Resisting its efforts to do it for her, the sweat from the act already showing around her temple.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes March 31st 2020, 5:27 pm

Elduin thought that she was leaving, and had returned his interests back to planning on his napkin. When she returned, Elduins face contorted in disgust and fury. Fine then. If this pest would not leave him be, then Elduin would have to show her what the Equinox King was capable of.

Elduin's eyes glowed with bright purple energy as the shadows in the room seemed to contort and change. "I am Elduin. The Equinox King of the Elves. You have ruined my meal, interrupted my plans, and you have forced my hand." Elduin's shadow warriors rose from the ground and drew weapons. "If you must know what I am, then know that I am your enemy."

The king drew his own blade, glowing blue and held with the posture of a seasoned veteran. He didn't know who this was or why they had chosen today to die, but he would gladly ablige them the oppurtunity to draw their last breath.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 1st 2020, 6:23 am

This turned far more sour then Penny thought it would. She had even held back on being the one to make it so. Seems she wasn't needed. Stepping back, the girl glanced around her, and found that like the man had ordered before, everyone had left. All that were left were shadows. Physically formed ones, with weapons. The only other living thing, who called himself Elduin, with a bunch of titles Penny hadn't even bothered to pay attention too, drew his own sword, one Penny didn't realize he had. It was glowing blue too.

"Stop looking, start swinging. A real fight!" The sword urged inside her mind, but as Penny kept looking, she realized she was far outmatched. She should have ignored the sword. Why was it so difficult to ignore the stupid sword?

"Look. I'm not here too fight." Penny tried to argue, only to watch as her muscles flexed and her sword raised high in response to her words. With a grunt, she pulled the blade back down till the hilt was against her chest and the sword pointed to the roof. It almost looked like she was trying to defend herself against the swarm coming at her, but it was clearly an unskilled stance. "Stop it! This isn't a fight I can win." She spoke into the sword, staring at it angrily for a second, before looking to Elduin once more.

"Look, I am terribly sorry, and frankly, will leave now. Clearly." The young woman tried to step back away from the elf, only her arms seemed to work against her, the blade pulling back as if to swing at Elduin, until the girl purposely slammed herself into the side of a table to throw off her swing, instead her sword sliced through the neck of one of the shades, the shadow dissipating as the girl looked apologetically in it's direction. "Ugh. I didn't mean that."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes April 5th 2020, 7:20 pm

Elduin called upon his minions to surge at Penny. "If you have chosen to fight, mortal, then do so. Otherwise, I suggest you run." Elduin said, allowing his army to fall back. Perhaps it was a bit overkill. The girl seemed more entranced by his voice than most mortals ever were. Even if whatever magic the girl contained was helping her resit; he didn't want to kill her. After all, Elduin was a villain, not a dick.

He swung his open hand towards her face, in attempt to grab her by the head.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 12th 2020, 11:34 pm

"Stop playing around and fight him!" The sword roared in her head, to the point where the sound of the... Whatever he called himself, was blocked out, but when the elf king stepped towards the girl, arm reaching out, she found herself stepping back and stumbling into the hard bench like seat of a cafe table. She didn't have time to complain as she looked up at the man and for the first time, focused on him just as his purple, dark and cracked hand clasped itself around her neck, his claws digging into her skin like pin pricks. She hadn't notice them before, but she had a general idea of what this meant now. He could drain energy.. No. Life, among other things.

Teethed gritted, she looked at her arm, the sword in hand, and knew that she could try and lob the arm off. She could stab him in the chest. He was close enough, the sword was sharp enough without the force that would be normally needed. The sword was begging her to do it. It threatened to do it itself. But with a determined look to the elf king, she instead sharply raised the sword and brought it so that the tip barely touched his throat. All it would take, was a little force to dig it in deeper, but despite the wishes of her blade, it wasn't what she wanted."Sorry." She uttered.

"I'm sorry. Please remove your hand from my throat before you drain my life, as I am not sure my sword will not be as sorry as me. And I don't want that." She muttered, her eyes drooping a little as it felt like she needed to sleep, but she widened them and tried to stay focus, backing the blade away from Elduin's throat as if to show she didn't want to harm him. Nor fight. Ignoring the sharp pain in her mind as the sword punished her for not bowing to it's wishes.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down