The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude)

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 8:32 pm

"Hey! Stay out of the bathroom!" Another command came out and yet again the intruder did not confer. Bliss kept moving into the hall, looking for Arachnadude- even though she knew the house and he did not. "At least let Ashley down!"

"You were supposed to be doing that!" Ashley continued to spin slowly a Bliss came into the hallway.

"My ice isn't strong enough to break these grapple lines." Bliss made an announcement she probably should have kept to herself. "I think I might actually grab some tylenol if he leaves it out."

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude)

Post by Puglife43vr June 18th 2019, 3:48 pm

Arachnadude swings out of the bathroom with a can of air freshener and Tylenol in his hands. He tosses the Tylenol at Bliss.

"There you are. You're gonna need some rest if you want it to really work."

Harry whips out a lighter. He shakes it up and aims it at Bliss, the lighter lit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2019, 5:10 pm

Still rubbing her head, trying not to ruin the fall of her bob of course, Bliss moved down the hall. The sound of rummaging around let her know everything important in the house remained safe, but she wanted that tylenol. "Do I want it more than I want to destroy that guy? It's tough. Really tough."

Her decision became more tangible. And flew through the air. The bottle hit Bliss in the head, further pushing Bliss down the path of most resistance, making her head grow more painful and her temper become more powerful. "Don't throw stuff at my- Woah!"

A wall of ice would spread out in front of Bliss, keeping her from any serious burns, but also putting her down on a knee as she continued to deal with the splitting headache. "You're making this worse!"

Ice continued to fall around, spilling on the floor and causing a pile up of water. Bliss took a step back, pressed her hands together, and focused a blast of energy through the ice wall, hoping to hit him with any shards of ice that could knock the lighter from his hands.

She fell back to the fall, placing both hands over her head and rubbing her temples. Then, she noticed the bottle of Tylenol roll and hit her foot. "Well done."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 18th 2019, 8:45 pm

"You're welcome. Also, sorry to give you another headache, but this is a lot of water damage. I know a guy that can fix this stuff up."

Arachnadude continues swinging through the hallway, and swings back up to his previous position. He runs his hands together.

"Now, just hand me that drive, and I won't get too crazy. At most, I'll make your flat screen have a little line in the display on the side. That really grinds my gears and it may do the same for you, so. Drive."

While upside down, he extends his hand outward, expectingly at Bliss. He then looks to Ashley.

"Oop, sorry, don't want the blood rushing to your head."

He taps a button detaching the grapple hooks holding Ashley up.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 21st 2019, 1:34 am

Bliss popped the lid. "Oh thank you sweet little babies." Several pills flew from her hand into her mouth. "I don't care. I don't care. I don't care-"

Ashley dropped from the ceiling to the ground, catching herself without any damage to her arm or head. "The floors will not be damaged! And, what happened in the kitchen!? There were loud noises coming from in there and I refuse to give anything up to someone who ventures so boldly into my home."

"Stop talking so loud." Bliss kept her back against the wall while sitting. "You don't get the drive. Just give me like five minutes for the pills to kick in, then I'm going to destroy you."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 21st 2019, 6:30 am

"Got it. Well, you do you for five minutes, I'll be making some coffee and looking for the drive. Do you guys have hazelnut creamer? Man that is this shit."

Arachnadude pushes off his perch, sailing through the room toward the kitchen. Once he's in, he grabs all his coffee supplies.

"Do you guys have a Keurig? That would make this so much easier. I'm gonna need some energy to make this more fun."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2019, 12:47 am

"We don't have a Keurig." An explosion rang out in the kitchen while Bliss stood up from the ground. "We have a BlissCo Coffee maker. It doesn't use pods. It uses small containers of flavor."

"Did you just destroy the coffeemaker?" Ashley grabbed Arachnadude with a telekinetic blast and tried to throw him back into a wall.

"I don't want him getting coffee." Once Bliss stood up, she unleashed the nanobots to change her outfit into the magical incarnation of her skirt and boots. "Now, it's time to actually beat the living hell out of him."

Ashley looked back to Arachnadude. "Well, I mean, don't be too mean."

"No promises."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 22nd 2019, 6:32 am

"Hey, now, I helped you out. Yeesh, this is a real rough neighborhood. I'm moving out!"

Arachnadude fires two grapple into the walls, pulls back and releases, launching himself through a wall. Afterwards, he'd begin swinging away, not wanting to deal with a more powerful Bliss.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top