The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) Empty Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude)

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 2:13 am

Everything important rested in the middle of the home, but the things that were not important drew all the attention. The dining room, the living room, the parlor, and even the parts of the kitchen company could see: all of these laid out like fine statements of the people living within. Well, one of them. The other left her boots strewn across the leather of the couch, merely stating: 'it's made of leather too! It's wants to be with its own kind!'

And, that is where Bliss and Ashley's daily argument began.

"I beat down an entire factory of semi-autonomous robots that would have taken over both San Francisco and Tindr at the same time. People should be thanking me!"

Ashley turned to Bliss after the initial statement from her partner. "Your thanks ends-" Ashley pushed the boots off the couch. "When your boots start disrespecting my couch. Boots go in the-"

The boots began to break apart into a different style of slippers. No longer the tough boot, but a comfortable slipper. "Now what are they disrespecting? You put your slippers on the couch all the-

"I do no such thing, Bliss Fukuyama!" Ashley ended with a finger with the resolve to put her wife in place. "Don't even attempt to say I have done anything like that."

"You had a pop-tart in your car." The air ended and hid behind Bliss' lips at the accusation. "I saw in the camera-"

"That's a lie. And, an invasion of privacy." Ashley picked up the slippers and took them to the shoe cubbie.

"That's why we aren't talking about it again." Bliss stepped up to meet Ashley in the eye.

"We aren't talking about anything right now."

"Except me taking out an army of robots. We can talk about that." Bliss broke the gaze and stretched. "I'm pretty tired from all of that. I don't think I could even ice a drink right now."

A few bottles rested on the edge of the wet bar. "I've got some wine that could be tested."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) Empty Re: Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude)

Post by Puglife43vr June 17th 2019, 5:03 pm

Arachnadude climbs up a window. He sighs and shatters it. Same old same old. He crawls in, talking tiredly.

"Hello, people. You've been selected for a random robbery. Please comply. I'm having a rough day."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude) Empty Re: Cleaning Around the House (Arachnadude)

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 5:26 pm

Two wine glasses clinged against the gentle touch of glass with each postured step from Ashley's stride.

And, each gentle clang screeched in Bliss' brain like a mouse trying to claw its way out of a burning house. "I need that inside of me to drown out the headache it's giving me."

"Take it easy or you're just paying for a headache tomorrow." Ashley set the glasses down on a table, eyeing wine chilled in a block of recently created ice. "And, take it easy with the powers too. It will only make the headache worse. We should really see someone about how bad these headaches are getting every time you use your powers."

Bliss clawed and released her hands in the gesture of holding a drink, prompting Ashley to roll her eyes- and reach for a cork screw.

The silence hung in the air like an uninvited guest- until the figurative gave way to the literal.

"We didn't sign up for a robbery." A forearm acted as Bliss' sleep mask, aware of the man, but unaware as to how much to care. "Come back later. Like when we don't live here."

While Bliss remained calm, Ashley put the cork screw down. And, tightened her grip.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 17th 2019, 5:32 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I don't wanna rob you, but I have to pay the bills. I need some data drives with info that's worth enough to pay off my electric bill."

He lazily grapples to the ceiling and hangs upside down, looking around. Arachnadude has done this thousands of times. At first, his job was thrilling, but after several years it really starts to get on your nerves.

"I'll also take any vases you have just in and around this place. Fuck, I hate Mondays."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 5:49 pm

"You're going to need to leave. While you still can." While Bliss lounged about, Ashley did not take the invasion as kindly. "I do not mean to be a crude host, but you were not invited, and those data drives are too important for the likes of-"

"Oh great, he has superpowers." With her arm away from her eyes, Bliss began to sit up. "Okay, well, I guess I can freeze him and then we can just throw him outside."

"Don't strain yourself." Ashley stepped past Bliss beginning to size up the intruder to remove him with a telekinetic blast- but, wanted to do so in a way that did not destroy the house. Or, the very fine vases she had.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 17th 2019, 5:52 pm

Arachnadude fires a grapple at Ash's foot, attempting to pull her upside down.

"Look, none of us want this robbery to go down, but this shit is happening. When the fight starts, I'll try not to break any of your vases."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 6:00 pm

A force of energy burst from Ashley hand- but it was her feet that betrayed her. A line shot out, grappling her and dangling her from the ceiling. Several vases began to tumble towards the hard floor with Ashley watching in disbelief.

Until they floated harmlessly above the ground. "Okay, we've asked you nicely. Now, we do this the hard way." Bliss cracked her knuckles and released the vases gently to the ground. The wine bottle floated to Bliss' hand. The cork popped out with a telekinetic pull. "I just need to do this first."

A few sips went down the hatch. "Okay. Better."

"Don't spill on the furniture." Ashley tried to grab the grapple to release herself.

"Don't get grappled by a lame intruder." Three ice balls would fly from Bliss' hand, trying to hit the meta square in the head.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 17th 2019, 6:08 pm

Arachnadude's spider senses allow him to dodge the three balls. He sighs again. Why can't today just be an easy day where the victims comply. They're also metahumans which is kinda sucky.

"Look, I hate to start an all out brawl, but I need this money. I've been given a job and Arachnadude always delivers."

He fires another grapple, reinforcing the one attaching Ashley to the ceiling. Arachnadude swings across the room, landing on the couch.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 6:21 pm

"Feet off the couch!" Jerking to turn herself around, Ashley grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and pulled attacked Arachnadude with the plush weapon. "Get me out of this!"

Bliss watched as the spider vaulted across the room. Feeling like getting the upper hand on the freak, she began to freeze the line as soon as it set, triggering strong vibrations in the line to then try and shatter it under the weight of the man. If it would break, then Bliss could try and freeze the floor beneath him, taking away his firm footing.

Ashley continued to spin around. "Bliss, a little help!"

"Very little." Bliss rubbed the bridge of her nose. "I am fighting the headache more than this jerk."

Ice would begin to form around the grapple around Ashley's ankle. No vibrations to assist. "Just use telekinesis to break it and I'll take care of this guy."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 17th 2019, 6:27 pm

As soon as Arachnadude detects frost on the cable, he lets go, firing out another to get across the room. He swings into the kitchen.

"You guys have a lot of fine stuff. I just need the drive, but this silverware is pretty snazzy."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 6:36 pm

Ashley broke the ice- but the cable remained in tact. "Bliss! It didn't work! Do it again!"

But, Bliss did not heed. "You can't have the silverware, jerk!" Bliss bolted for the kitchen, following the cable. She gained an idea along the way that involved telekinesis, one of the knives, and the intruders face, but Ashley might get upset if the blood would not come off.

Instead, the telekinetic pull would just try and bring the silverware to the beleaguered Bliss. "You're not making this easy. And, to be honest, all of this probably isn't even worth it. If you get where I have the drives, I'm just going to put the house on lock down and release the killbots."

Part of that may have been a lie. Some of it might just be a tired Bliss forgetting what she actually built.

A schism began to shift in her brain as she tried conjuring more ice around his feet. Instead, she opted to telekinetically push the ice dispenser on the refrigerator door and make ice, then allowing the telekinesis to burst the cubes into a very annoying, cold, blast against her foe.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 17th 2019, 7:30 pm

Arachnadude does some aerobatics, flipping onto the counter. He grabs some knives right as the silverware is pulled toward Bliss.

"Knives are a little harsh, wouldn't you say?"

He whips out a metal spatula. His own metal spatula.

"This is actually getting fun. I usually dread this type of stuff, but this is actually not bad."

He leaps into another counter, turning the water on to Max and clogging the drain.

"Soon, the floor will be water instead of lava! What a fun foe you are with the ice and mind powers."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 7:48 pm

"Am I having the dumbest dream? Or, did I die fighting those robots and go to stupid Hell?" Bliss held a knife in her hand for a few seconds. "No, I'm too smart to go to stupid Hell- although, that would be a punishment..."

Bliss watched in confusion as the man turned the sink on and clogged the sink. Finally, a reality set in. "I'd prefer lava! At least that would clean itself!"

"Don't break the sink!" Ashley yelled from the other room. "Or any other appliance. Some of them have expired warranties!"

"Warranties are stupid and pointless! They all are programmed to wear out a day before they break!"

"They have a point and are valuable!" The vocal patterns from Ashley shifted every time she rotated and spun. "But, make it so we don't have to use them!"

Bliss began to freeze the pipes- or more or less freeze the water in the pipes by freezing the pipes. Maybe that would work. It was giving Bliss a headache, so something was working. "You're next!"

A telekinetic blast escaped Bliss' hand, hoping to knock her foe to the ground.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 17th 2019, 7:54 pm

Her for leaps into the air once more but is knocked to the floor where a little water has pooled. He looks to his suit which is water tight, but he still hates getting his stuff wet.

"Really? It's a little cold out, I'm gonna freeze up! Do you need some Tylenol? Maybe there's some in the bathroom!"

Arachnadude swings through the building over to the bathroom, swinging into it. He starts rummaging through the cabinets for chemicals and meds.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2019, 8:32 pm

"Hey! Stay out of the bathroom!" Another command came out and yet again the intruder did not confer. Bliss kept moving into the hall, looking for Arachnadude- even though she knew the house and he did not. "At least let Ashley down!"

"You were supposed to be doing that!" Ashley continued to spin slowly a Bliss came into the hallway.

"My ice isn't strong enough to break these grapple lines." Bliss made an announcement she probably should have kept to herself. "I think I might actually grab some tylenol if he leaves it out."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top