The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Blight I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Blight I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Blight I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Blight I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Blight I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Blight I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Blight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Blight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Blight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Blight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Blight I_vote_lcapBlight I_voting_barBlight I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blight Empty Blight

Post by Nate6595 September 12th 2018, 3:21 pm

Brandon Timmons

"…"

The Bio

Villain: Blight
Title: The Endless Plague
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 6’1
Weight: 160
Blood type: B Positive

The Looks

There is a saying “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Well, in the case of Blight, that does not apply at all, because Blight very much looks like a villain. His face has been scarred in several places, as has his body, his eyes have deep bags under them, and his hair is usually an unkept mess. Goth is a good word to describe him.
He is usually wearing an outfit that is entirely black, minus a white undershirt. He wears heavy black combat boots and a matching black jacket. His ears are pierced, each with three silver earrings. The most notable piece of gear he has is his gloves. While they appear to just be black gloves, they are actually lined with a flexible metal and, on the back, they have a zipper in which the gloves can be unzipped.

The Personality

Blight tends to carry a very emotionless expression on his face, he rarely ever shows any sign of emotion at all. Despite that, he is actually very understanding of emotions and in many ways that makes him a good leader. He is someone who is almost always calm and rarely lets anything get to him, positive or negative. More than anything, he is someone who wants to get his job done, or at the very least, make sure if a job fails the least amount of resources are lost.
The one thing that could actually be said about him and what he enjoys its being a villain. He loves putting heroes to the test and being able to see who people really are.

The Story

Blight’s beginning was rather normal. He grew up in a decent neighborhood and school distract in upstate Maine where he managed to make a lot of friends and do relatively well in his classes. It wasn’t until fourth grade that his life took a dramatic shift.

Around the time he was ten his power developed. A terrible ability that would eat away at any living or previously living thing he touched with hands, including himself. He serious injured several of his friends as well as himself and members of his family. He was eventually brought to a high-end hospital where they kept him locked up and away from others that he could endanger.

Around his eighteenth birthday he broke out, not being able to take living under confinement, unable to see the outside world or new people. Thankfully, the hospital had developed gloves that could keep his ability in check and from spreading. He eventually found his way into a gang where he managed to create close bonds with a few members. These bonds were short lived however when he was often betrayed and left behind by his so-called friends when the cops came raiding their hideout. He managed to escape himself, but he didn’t seek out his previous gang. Following this, Blight managed to become the sidekick to a hero who saw potential in the young man. But, as fate would have it, eventually the hero betrayed Blight, fearing Blight’s growth in power and the potential of Blight outdoing the himself. He set Blight up, making it look as though he had committed a terrible crime.

Angered by this and fed up with being betrayed Blight killed the hero and earned himself the title of a villain. He became obsessed with finding out how people really were and not who they said they were, so he joined in Eli Vigil’s group, helping Eli set up crises so he too could how people really are and their actions and reactions.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Reaction
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

Power 1) Blight: Blight’s hands are covered in a dangerous mold which will spread and eat away at any living or previously living substance. It acts quick and is highly destructive. It doesn’t seem to be able to spread from his hands upward into Blight’s body, but it can spread to him if he touches himself anywhere besides his hands. He is able to control how fast it does spread from him, though he can’t stop it from spreading. The mold can spread up to thirty feet in any direction around him.

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1) Flesh Eating: If Blight touches himself with his hands his mold will eat away at himself, which can cause serious damage if not removed.

Weakness 2) Extreme Temperatures: When his mold is exposed to extreme hot or cold it will die and stop spreading. The mold directly on his hands will grow back in a day or so after dying from these intense conditions.

Weakness 3) Cleaners: Most intense cleaning supplies like bleach can kill Blight’s mold and stop it from spreading. (If using bleach to cure mold that has spread to a person, the bleach will still greatly harm the person because the mold will most likely have eaten through some skin).

The Items

Special Gloves: Blight was given specialized gloves which prevent his mold from spreading to the rest of his body accidentally.

Small Bottle of Bleach: In case of emergencies, if Blight accidently does touch himself anywhere he carries a bottle bleach on his person so he can remove it before causing serious harm to himself.

The Minions

None

The Fluff

Despite his evil tendencies Blight does seem to have some regrets killing completely innocent people and some heroes, there are several bits of his humanity still intact.
Most of Blight’s scars came from when he was a kid from incidents where he accidentally touched himself.  

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Blight Empty Re: Blight

Post by Silus July 3rd 2020, 2:02 pm

Approved shiguraki is approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blight Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top