The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blight I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Blight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Blight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Blight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Blight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Blight I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Blight I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Blight I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Blight I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Blight I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Blight I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Blight I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blight Empty Blight

Post by Maggle November 29th 2015, 11:42 am

Blight
It's good to slap on a smile for people, but when you see the things horrible things people do, you can't smile forever.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Blight
Title:The Man of Hopeless Violence
Alignment: Chaotically Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amber
Height: 6’4’’
Weight: 98 lbs
Blood type: Poison

The Looks

http://img10.deviantart.net/f31d/i/2015/333/e/8/1448782921053_by_pantsgod-d9iexaq.png

The Legacy

Personality: Likes to play around with his victims, but knows when to be serious. Bit of a smart arse, and aggressive towards humanity.

History:Dean Brennan was a man of the people. He loved peace and everything that came of it. He had a famous saying among his neighborhood, "What bad could come out of slapping on a smile?" He may have been known for his optimism, but deep down he was not happy. Constant crime and war lowered his hope for humanity. His life fell to an all time low when he was kidnapped and experimented on by a black market gang. He was held and treated like an animal for a year, and his hope for peace lowered. The CIA eventually found and arrested the gang, releasing Dean into rehab. He was treated and was taught what the gang had done to him. They experimented many drugs on him that they could sell as fakes for typical illegal drugs such as crack or meth. Him and others were used to see the positive or negative effects of the fakes.

He was finally released to his family as a cured victim, but his problems were just beginning. He was the monkey to drugs that slowly ate away at him, slowly damaged his ability to live a normal life. His skin scaled up and caused permanent scars across his face and body, and he became increasingly ill. Dean was brought back into the CIA to test around with the results. His illness was one they have never seen before, a mixture of the false drugs somehow formed a perfect poison in his body. According to them, he should have been dead ten times over, but all the poison neutralized each other in a perfect balance of safety. There was one problem to his 'safety', however. The poison in his body slowly grew, and was on a quick route to taking over his body. He was given a special crafted mask to keep him stable, and in return allowed testing on his poison. Eventually as the poison ate him away and his body was tainted green, he needed more than a mask. He was supplied a full suit to help him function with poisoned organs. The poison began to eat away and replace his bones, and he became extremely flexible. The CIA decided he would be the perfect government hero.

He was supplied claws on his gloves and boots for climbing and attack, and was sent to take out a drug cartel with maximum results. His flexibility allowed him to squeeze in and take out the cartel... Violently... Too violently. "These were bad people, stains on humanity, who cared if they died?" thought Dean. The public were outraged, and their 'hero' was locked up in response. He helped the people, he took care of stains, and was treated as the bad guy. Humanity itself was a stain... Who cared if someone lived or died? The CIA released him in secret and decided to send him out to the Middle East to assist in secret. Dean was given his weaponry and sent to a launch site. He had other plans, and slayed his allies. Humanity was a stain itself, a stain he would clean... A stain that would be cleaned by the man now known as Blight.

He doesn't want to be bad, but in this hopeless world, there’s no use being good.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Flexible, very very flexible. Can fit into the smallest of places (that normal clothes can fit, as he NEEDS his suit)

Power 2: Extremely powerful claw gloves

Power 3: Can climb using claws

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Extremely fragile, he has almost no muscle

Weakness 2: Depends on suit for all offense. No suit = No attacks

Weakness 3: Hesitant to kill (will hurt people without a second thought, but he hesitates on the final blow)

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Flexible Bones: Can fit through nearly anything

Poison Blood: Not acid, will not hurt opponent

Defeatist: If Blight is close to being defeated, he'd rather flee than lose

Teamwork: Very chaotic and has no personal goal, but wouldn't mind helping other villains. Heck, world isn't getting better, who cares if it gets worse?

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 1
Endurance: 4
Reaction: 3
Strength: 2
Maggle
Maggle

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-11-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top